Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First meeting (Un Named Team members) Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First meeting (Un Named Team members)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

First meeting (Un Named Team members) Empty
PostSubject: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:27 am

Jenny carries down a table and 5 chairs down to the hidden wine cellar of an abandoned bar setting everything up smiling as she wore her costume. Jenny had been waiting on this day ever since she got back to jump. She then pulled out her communicator and called every member of the team to remind them of the event that she had called a day before to inform them of.

"Hey guys it's Energy Warrior to remind you all about the first team meeting in a half a hour. The meeting will include meeting your fellow members, naming the team, picking base locations, color alterations of your communicators, and anything else that might pop up as we go. I'm currently awaiting you all in an abandoned bar hidden wine cellar where we won't be bothered by others as we talk, sending the location to you all over the communicators now." She clicked the button to do so and proceeded to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Keri received the message through the communicator EW had given her earlier that week. She was in the middle of doing homework at the time, but this meeting was more important. She smiled and pressed the button on her communicator. "Roger that EW, Zuciya out" and with that she put on her white leotard and tights along with her white ankle boots. She took what EW said about her costume, and went out to buy some things. Afterwards she pulled on her red cape and then opened her window and jumped out, making her way to the meeting place.

After about 15 minutes, she made it, and started to help EW set up the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 am

The transmission could not have come at a worse time for Arachnikid. His communicator was located within the zipped pocket of his hoody, and it was zipped up for a reason. Arachnikid had been traversing his way through Jump City, web swinging from side to side. When the transmission came through, Arachnikid heard none of it; only a mumbling sort of sound. As such, he came to a stop atop a building in Downtown Jump City, landing on the very edge of the rooftop. Taking out his communicator, he gave it a glance over. Still, it was fairly confusing. But a location had popped up, clearly, he's needed there. Standing up tall from his crouched position, Arachnikid shot off a line of webbing towards the building opposite, propelling himself off the roof and into his web swing. With each line of webbing, he swung until the highest point before letting go, free falling for a wee bit before shooting another web. Arachnikid's coming guys.

Some time later, he arrived. Well, not entirely. Arachnikid was at the abandoned bar, but couldn't see anyone else. "Hello? Anyone there? ...it's your favorite neighborhood arachnid...". AK would say, searching about the place for any other life forms.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Zuciya heard some noises upstairs and heard a voice. "I'll go check to see who that is," she notified EW before heading upstairs. They were in the middle of cleaning and setting up when she heard someone walk upstairs. She assumed it was someone suspicious since everyone knew to go bellow the bar for the meeting. Once she walked upstairs, she saw a boy in a hoodie, who looked lost. She made sure her hood was covering everything to conceal her identity before stepping out of the shadows. "Hello" she greeted softly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Jenny smiled at Keri's reply and continued setting up until Keri got there. "Glad you could make it Zuciya." She said greeting her with a hug. She continued setting up with Keri having a casual conversation with her until they heard something upstairs. Jenny nodded to her letting her go until she finished a minute later and went up stairs to chck in on Keri and the stranger. Smiling under her mask when she noticed who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:23 am

A tall figure in black armor walked through the door. Their armor, and the curved sword on their back, was reminiscent of a Chinese shogun. A bright red scarf was wrapped around the man's neck, covering most of his face. Behind the helmet, only two small red eyes could be seen. Those red eyes locked onto Jenny.

"Samurai here, as promised." The voice was quite deep, appropriate for the intimidating size of the man. The red eyes looked the other two up and down, judging them silently. "I may reveal my true identity to the others, if I feel I can trust them. If we plan on being a team, then that trust will be necessary. Is this everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 am

For a supposed meeting of fellow heroes, they couldn't have picked a shadier place to rendezvous. Mav would be lying if she said she didn't have second thoughts about the way this gathering was being handled. There's no denying their host was a good person. She verified that herself when they first met, and she wouldn't have agreed to help out otherwise. But to hold their orientation in an abandoned bar left much to be desired in terms of first impressions of this team. Still, a promise was a promise and she found her way to the location soon enough.

She was stretching her arms a bit when she entered the building and was greeted with the sight of four figures already inside.

"Oh... Hey there. Hope I'm not late."

EW was the only familiar one so she could only assume the rest were the other members of the team. Mav was probably the least dressed-up in the group but showy costumes weren't really her style. On the other hand, her teammates looked like they would have no trouble standing out in a crowd. She wasn't one to judge solely on appearances though, so she would wait for the proceedings to begin before forming any opinions.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:59 am

That is totally unfair. There Arachnikid was, snooping around, looking for where his future teammates may be and then... then out of nowhere, he's ambushed, ambushed by all of them at once. "Hey....". Arachnikid would say in response to Zuciya. Then Jenny was there too; "Hello...". And then the voice of Samurai, Arachnikid turned round rather quick. "Uhhhh... yo?". Then the voice of another, AK found himself in knots as he turned to look towards Mav. "What's up?". It was like taking four quick paintballs right to the face, no time given for Arachnikid to get more than a half decent look at each. Jenny sure wasn't kidding about the only guy thing.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm

No more than 5 minutes of welcoming the boy with the hoodie, three more figures appeared. One was EW, who came up next to her from below, the other was a man in a helmet and had a deep voice with red eyes, and the last was a girl. She was taken back by all of them just showing up. Zuciya couldn't help but giggle softly at the boy's confusion with everyone.

"Is this all of us EW?" she asked politely, turning and looking back at EW. She was wondering when they were going back down, underneath, where they set up the tables and chairs.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Jenny smiled to everyone as they came in saying hello to each of them "Yeah this is everyone come on down stairs and we can start formal intros and all that fun stuff" Jenny held the hidden door open for them smiling to Samurai "Love the new look Samurai" She followed them down and sat down in a chair. "Sorry about the shadiness of this place I just figured there would be a quick and easy place to do the meeting where we wouldn't be bothered until we decided our new base. So yeah first off let's start with with introductions, I'll go first. I'm Energy Warrior as you all know You all can shorten the name how ever you like and I can hack into many many things, I am great at fighting up close with my mini slash double sided scythe plural if in mini form. And my power set is basically a simplified blue lanterns powers without making all those cool structures and Healing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:56 pm

The hostess showed the team to the secret meeting room, an incredibly shady-looking room underneath the bar. Samurai examined the room. This was where people got murdered in movies. Energy Warrior sat down, so Samurai did, too.

Energy Warrior introduced herself as they gathered around. She revealed her skills and powers to them, though that didn't help Samurai out much. Simplified Blue Lanterns? What did that mean? What was a Blue Lantern? It sounded kinda familiar, but no memories came to mind. Oh well, Samurai already had a fairly good idea of what EW's powers were.

Well, now that EW had trusted everyone enough to share her powers with them, Samurai felt compelled to do the same. The only problem was that Samurai couldn't really reveal her powers without revealing his true identity as well.

Samurai sighed. It couldn't be helped. Besides, he really had no reason to fear anyone in this group. They couldn't harm him. All they could possibly do was alert someone else, someone far more powerful than the four of them combined.

"Fine, I'll go next. Everyone, please stay calm. I am not here to hurt any of you."

Samurai's appearance changed. The tall, armored figure was soon replaced with a small, yellow-haired girl. The red scarf turned into a balloon held in her hand by a ribbon. Her red eyes turned orange, and her armor became a white t-shirt and a blue skirt. When she spoke, her voice was appropriate for her new form. "I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, a Lord of Chaos. My powers are teleportation, immortality, and magic, mostly illusion stuff, obviously." She narrowed her eyes. "Don't make fun of me or make me mad, or else I will demonstrate more of that magic on you."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:33 am

In a way, EW confirmed that Mav really was the last one to arrive. She tried not to let that bother her. It couldn't be helped anyway. She followed the group downstairs to the hidden room. If anything was was worth being bothered about, it was their venue. The first order of business seemed to be introductions. Normal introductions would have been fine but then there was suddenly talk about powers and abilities. Common sense would tell her that showing her entire hand, even to allies, was lax if not a bit irresponsible, considering the line of work they did. But since everyone seemed to be doing it, she felt compelled to at least give them a rough idea.

After EW's introduction, the Samurai went next. He had quite the surprise in store for them all, revealing himself to be a little girl. Normally, this would have been a good party trick and ice breaker to lighten the mood, but from the way Jemmy delivered her introduction, it almost felt like she was reluctant about the reveal. Maybe she wanted to keep the Samurai image up longer? The last line of her intro was a little disturbing too. They just met and there were already threats. Mav couldn't help but feel concerned about the future of the team.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'll go next."

She cleared her throat.

"I'm Maverique. Mav for short. I use auras to repel all sorts of things from bullets... to magic. You could say they just bounce off me. I'm also quite perceptive, to the point that sometimes people think I can read minds or have eyes at the back of my head. That's not far from the truth. I try not to rely on powers too much as I'm trained in various combat disciplines."

Thinking the atmosphere was a little too serious, she opted to add more typical things you'd say in an intro.

"I like sports, eating good food, doing charity work, and occasionally video games."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 am

Arachnikid made sure to follow as the troop went downstairs, hanging towards the back of the group, twisting and turning around, looking about the place - it was more like a hideout for a villain than a hero. He did his best to keep up, after all, he barely found the place to begin with, getting lost again wouldn't do well for his 'image'. He stood there, keeping to himself, remaining quiet as he tried to focus on each introduction. His mind did wander though, curious as to his surroundings. No! Darn it, focus you fool!

"Don't annoy the little girl, got it". AK would say, mumbling to himself having just seen the transformation and the rather aggressive end to the introduction. Chances are however, if the little girl was going to demonstrate any more magic then Arachnikid is the most likely candidate for a test subject.

"Heyyy... I'm Arachnikid; your friendly neighborhood arachnid! ...AK for short. As for what I can do, well, I'd prefer to be outside...". There was really no way to show off any physical traits, that'll all appear when out in the field, opposed by enemies. Webbing was best left to outside, there were enough cobwebs around here as it is. But, AK didn't want to disappoint. May as well throw them a teaser. "But! Give me one moment!".

From there Arachnikid walked away from the assembled group, towards the wall nearest him. He stood in front, a yard or so away. Bringing his hands together, he rubbed them together whispering to himself to not make a complete fool of himself here. Spreading his arms wide, Arachnikid stretched his fingers out, back and forth, loosening himself up as he took several deep breaths. "Right...". From there he placed each hand onto the wall, they stuck like glue, instantly. Lifting up his right leg, he placed his foot on the wall as well - it stuck just like his hands had done. From there, Arachnikid could elevate himself up with his strength to raise his other foot to be stuck on the wall. Now, he would crawl up the wall slowly, and move onto the ceiling. He crawled across the ceiling towards the group, ending up right above them, looking down. "Don't worry, I won't fall on you, promise".
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Keri was the last to go. She noticed that the new team ranged from all different kinds of people, and she had a feeling that she was going to have a lot of interesting moments and memories with these people. She saw the big "male" transform into a little girl, who she thought was adorable, but kept her mouth shut because of her warning. For a little girl, she sure can pack a punch. She then noticed the other girl talk about herself, but she seemed hesitant, other than that she appeared to be a very nice girl. And then finally, there was AK... who had powers... of a spider.. She couldn't help but shudder quietly as he began to crawl up the wall. Keri was freaked out by spiders.

It seemed that she was last to go, so she stood up quietly, and pulled back her red hood, revealing the top of her blonde head to her shoulders. "Nice to meet you all. My name is Zuciya" she said quietly, playing with her fingers underneath her cape, out of a nervous habit. "I am telekinetic, but I wasn't born with it" she said, looking at everyone with her blue eyes. "I do not know the full extent of my powers, yet, and I do not have the physical capabilities for hand to hand combat" she confessed. "Please do not mind me, I do not intend to be a burden, but I would be in great debt to you if you all could teach me, and help me improve" she said smiling softly. "On another note, I like to read, draw, and I am very attentive, as well, to others and how people act. To be honest, I enjoy observing others, but im not creepy, I promise" she said blushing softly, and then promptly sat down out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Jenny smiled as she watched Jemmy and listed to her smiling under her mask. Jemmy was already showing off who she really was? Jenny wondered if she would go back to the samurai look in battle. A small water droplet rolled down the back of her head as Jemmy threatened the team and mentally sighed 'Well this is a great start.' Jenny watched Mav as she spoke and blinked when she said things she liked to do as well. It took off some seriousness and make a more personal feel to the introductions... Why didn't she think of that jenny wondered.

Jenny watched AK as he showed off with a smile she figured with all the web shooting she saw him do before he might have another ability like a spiders. She looked to Keri and noticed the look on her face knowing it well and whispered to her. "I know how you feel insects freak me out too but don't worry I'm pretty sure he doesn't change into a spider" God she completely hoped he couldn't. She then listened to Keri as she introduced herself and gave her a supportive nod and smiled as she sat down.

"There now that that is over with lets get to the fun stuff! Fist off the name of the team! Suggestions?" Jenny asked as she pulled out her laptop from it
s holder on her back turning it on making a post it note to write down the suggestions as they went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meeting (Un Named Team members)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next