Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First meeting (Un Named Team members)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Even though she had said the team had no leader, Energy Warrior certainly seemed to be acting like one. That was funny, but it was also just fine.

It seemed like it was time to vote on the name. Jemmy shrugged and raised her hand to vote for link. "I'd go for 'Unity Link,' but Link is good. I'm more interested in seeing how this whole thing is going to work." Jemmy had never really been a hero before, not even a solo one. She had recently tried to do good things when the opportunity presented itself, but those times had been few and far between. How would they as a team find all these bad things going on to fix? Jemmy knew there were homeless and hungry people in Jump City, like Annie had been before they had met. Would this new team be doing something about that as well?

These thoughts distracted her, and she started kicking her feet, which hung a few inches above the ground thanks to the height of her chair.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Zuciya raised her hand smiling gently. The name can always be a future discussion if things didn't work out, it could even be one on a less serious note, and so on. She believed that EW had other pressing matters that she wanted to talk about, so getting past the name section would be beneficial, unless if they wanted to stay out till dawn, just to discuss names.

EW stated that there wasn't a team leader, but Zuciya always thought of EW as their leader, since she was the one to get them all together. It was fine if there was no leader, but she felt that there should be one to oversee everything, and make sure things would be organized and planned out, instead of messy, and uncoordinated. Zuciya then thought about what else needed to be discussed. She was new at all of this and didnt know what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:32 am

Mav raised her hand. There weren't any new suggestions and it was only right she supported her own idea. And as discussions brought up earlier, the sooner they got down to business, the better. Working on team dynamics would be where she would start if someone asked her. They were going to have to seriously work on their meeting skills if it was taking them this long just to decide on a team name. It would probably be one point in favor of the we-need-a-leader vote if that idea ever came up later.

It was not like she had anything against democracy, but the people at the table were either too different or too indifferent to make it work. At least not in an efficient manner.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:05 am

Arachnikid raised his left hand to vote, and in doing so he accidentally shot out a string of webbing up towards the ceiling. He pulled his arm down momentarily as the shot of webbing came to a stop. Above him, it was like a blob ob webbing, with a string of it hanging down atop of him. He pretended nothing happened, and just raised his left hand up again, not even bothering to look up to acknowledge the web shot. It didn't really concern him what they were called, they could be called the 'Powerpuff Girls' if the others really wanted. All Arachnikid wanted to do was get outside, into the battle, kick some butt and save the day - sitting in an abandoned warehouse isn't exactly the most enthralling activity.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Jenny rose her hand with the others and smiled. " So its very clear now, everyone wants to be called Link. Well then now that we got the name over with I was originally thinking we should go to talking about where to have our base but since that took so long I was wondering if you all were okay with going onto where we should have our base or  if you wanted to do something else first also if you guys want we can take a quick 5 min break to stretch our legs and such."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Jemmy slumped in her chair. When Energy Warrior had said there was going to be a meeting, she had hoped that would include a surprise fight or two. But this was an actual meeting, and the little Lord of Chaos was finding it boring.

Now Energy Warrior was asking where they wanted their headquarters to be. "Why not here?" Jemmy asked. "It's comfortable enough. No matter what, we're going to end up with spider webs in our base anyway." Jemmy rested her head on the table, using her arm as a pillow. She was starting to feel tired. Maybe it was because of how dark the room was, or maybe it had something to do with her 24 hour cartoon marathon. But this was important stuff, to Energy Warrior, at least. She couldn't just...

Jemmy fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Zuciya decided to take off her cape, since it was getting a little warm. She placed her cape behind her chair. "We can do whatever you think is convienent EW, but I wouldnt mind a small stretching session" she said smiling gently. Zuciya couldn't help but giggle when AK accidentally shot a sling of web when he raised his hand. Jemmy mentioned that they could make their HQ be here, which didn't seem like a bad idea, they would have to spruce it up a bit, and maybe have something rebuilt above? Were they on a budget though?? Afterwards, Jemmy fell asleep, and Zuciya couldn't help but smile. She got up and placed her cape around the small child so she wouldnt get cold, and then proceeded to sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Having a base would be good for the team, but Mav has a few questions to raise before proposing ideas of her own.

"About the base, do we want to be found or do we not want to be found?"

There was a difference between having a secret underground lair and having a large T sticking out on an island for the entire city to see. Previous conversations seemed to imply they were going to be publicly well-known. But just how approachable did they want to be?
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:12 am

"Can we even just... takeover a place like this? ...no paperwork or anything?". Surely calling this place their base would make them squatters, and squatting is illegal! At least that's what AK has been told. Arachnikid did in fact fancy a stretch as he had been crouching for most of the time. He stood up tall for once, straightening his back a little - it felt so good. "I can always have a swing around the city, see if there is anywhere else... if you want, that is". Maybe somewhere brighter?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 am

Jenny thought for a bit listening to everyone for a bit before speaking up. "I don't speak for everyone but I honestly think anything not super flashy like the titans have would be nice. It would help us save money on rebuying and building the flashiness and making it that flashy in the first place if destroyed, it would make it easy to relocate if needed, and it would help us get some privacy so no one would stare at us all day while we are doing things, and and i think having a flashy base kind of makes us seem a bit like egoists and like we are trying to compete with the Titans or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:37 am

Jemmy woke up. She hadn't intended to fall asleep, but she really didn't feel bad about it. This meeting wasn't quite what she had expected it to be. Where was the food? The violence? The loud music? Something had to be done, or else Jemmy would die of boredom.

Of course, all of these decisions were important. If their team met in a bad spot, it could lead to consequences down the road. But Jemmy was a Shallow. She didn't care about consequences. Honestly, if they were holding everyone's opinions as equal, Jemmy shouldn't have been voting on things this important.

Jemmy slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "Jumping Jellybeans, Warrior, stop being so nice already! Look, I know you want to be all American and say we're all equal here and we all have a vote, but even America has a president. The five of us are a team, and a good team needs a leader. I hate following orders, but I don't want to vote on where our base is or what color we should wear or what we're having for lunch. If we have to stop and count our toes every five minutes, then we'll die in our first mission. Warrior, you need to take charge of your team. This was your idea, so you're going to lead us."

She plopped back onto her seat and folded her arms. "I'm not saying I'll do anything you order me to do, but if you ask me for a favor, I'll do it for you as a friend. But even Chaos needs a little bit of Order to survive."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Zuciya jumped at Jemmy's outburst, she was not expecting that, especially since she was just sleeping a minute ago. Zuciya agreed with everything Jemmy said. There needs to be someone higher that can overlook everything, have a higher visual of everything, so there's not a big jumbled mess... After Jemmy finished her quite inspiring speech, Zuciya raised her hand, smiling at Jemmy and EW. "I second that" she said. EW didn't get enough credit for what she does. She may not feel like it, but she's already a leader, at least in Zuciya's and Jemmy's eyes. Heck she was running this meeting as we spoke. It was only natural that EW would be their selected leader.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Finally someone brought up having a head to move things forward. Jemmy wasn't the first person Mav expected to say it though. That just goes to show she didn't know them very well yet.

"A leader would definitely make things more organized. You must have had some expectations or preconceptions when you decided to form this team and get us together. Now's as good a time as any to lay them all out. Let's start with the base. Where did you want to set it up?"

If they were really hung up on everyone having a say on things, it was democratic enough for one person to present ideas and have the rest comment on it. It certainly saved more time than having everyone come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:33 am

It seems for the most part everyone was trying to be nice to one another, and not step on anyone's toes. It was to be expected, nobody wanted to seem like a jerk. But, Jemmy's outburst is just what was required. An idea proposed that would cut out a lot of the smaller, finer details. Arachnikid was all for it, Energy Warrior seemed to have a few ideas already, it made sense for her to be the leader. "Lead away, En'G". Arachnikid would say, a casual shrug of his shoulders as he crouched down once more.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Jenny was very surprised at the fact everyone wanted her to be leader and especially so suddenly but when she thought back she had been doing many things the the leader normally would. Jenny sighed but accepted it. "Okay since you all want a leader and me to be one then I'll be your leader but I want you all to know and request that if I ever chose to do something involving the team that any of you don't agree with please let me know. Now the main reason I didn't want a leader was because I didn't want said leader to suddenly disappear and leave the team lost so..."

She looked to Maverique seriously "I want you to me second in command, If I am for what ever reason there is unable to lead I want you to lead the team. You seem to have the qualities that would work great for being a leader even if some aren't fully trained you seem to be already getting there. You can handle yourself very well and you have your priorities straight so I know if I'm not here you'll know what needs to be done and get to it."

She then sent a thought to Jemmy 'I would have chose you but we both know soon you'll have a mind of a child and I don't think that is a good idea to have a leader with a mind of a child.' "Now, as for the base, I think here would be best. It's easy to replace and find another location just like it if we lose it. It's shady so no one would expect heroes to have it as their base. It's hidden under an abandoned bar so no one will usually walk by and start hanging out in here. That and it's already in the city so it saves time on getting to crimes than if we have a place out side of the city. So yes or no to the being our base."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meeting (Un Named Team members)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next