Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First meeting (Un Named Team members)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 am

Well, there were certainly some interesting people here. Mav was like a human mirror, Jemmy decided. She could reflect things back at her attacker. A useful ability, to be sure. If used correctly, Mav's power could turn Jemmy's own magic spheres against her. Jemmy didn't want to end up hurting herself, but she was also curious to see if the power would really work against her magic.

Then there was a boy with spider powers. Jemmy watched him climb on the wall and then the ceiling with a morbid interest. She wasn't sure how sticking to walls would come in handy in a fight, but it was certainly entertaining. Besides, sometimes these metahumans had more than one ability.

Zuciya was a telekinetic? That was good. The team needed somebody to throw cars and houses at their opponents. Overall, it seemed like the team had a good mix of personalities and abilities. Jemmy was starting to feel better about this.

But the team still needed a name. As hard as Jemmy thought about it, she couldn't think of anything that didn't sound corny or overused. Well, there was one name for an organization that was technically available, though it pained her to admit it.

The little girl's face turned somber. She decided to offer her humble suggestion, in hopes of keeping her family's heritage alive. "The Shallow Brigade." She looked at the others. "I know it's weird. It's kinda like my last name, though. I'm the only one from the Shallow Brigade that's still...around. Anyways, it's the only name I could think of."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 am

They were starting off with the team name already? It reminded Mav of her school sports meets where the class would think of their team name for events. She tried to recall what EW had said regarding what the team would be all about. They were essentially going to be a group of heroes doing heroics together, much like the Titans, but maybe a little less serious about it.

"Brigade" was good. It felt slightly nostalgic from the military stories she used to hear from her uncle. But "shallow" wasn't really the image she had in mind for the group. If she had to describe her first impressions of the gang, everyone seemed young and inexperienced. Maybe she could start from there.

"I like the word 'Scouts' in a team name since I get the impression we're kind of a junior varsity. I don't really have the best naming sense though. Maybe Super Scouts, or Jump Scouts."

Mav spoke with an uncertain tone. While she was mostly serious about that suggestion, part of her just wanted to toss her lot out there. She was more interested in knowing what ideas the others had.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:33 am

A name, hmm. Immediately the mind of Arachnikid began to wander as he pondered for a few moments just what the name could be. It was a toughie, there were lots of possible choices. Arachnikid of course remained on the ceiling during this time, which, really didn't help at all. Being that he was hanging upside down, it meant blood had rushed to his head - never good. Then he noticed, he realized the others were talking. But what did they say? Was any of the suggestions any good? ...shame you can't rewind real life. "I'm not too great with names...". Good, something said. At least they wouldn't be aware of AK's rambling mind. Slowly, Arachnikid was becoming unstuck from the ceiling. First his feet, resulting in him hanging from above by both his hands. Then his left hand came unstuck, and Arachnikid was hanging there, lightly moving in a rounded motion before finally dropping down to his feet -`10/10 for the landing. "I'll let you ladies decide, probably more creative than me anyway". He said, scratching the back of his head. It was the gentlemanly thing to do, plus... going by his codename, you really don't want to be going with a name thought up by AK.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Zuchia heard everyone's opinions before speaking. She couldnt help but scrunch her nose at the name 'shallow', it kind of had a condescending effect, and 'barrage' sounded forceful, even though it was catchy. She then heard what Mav had to say, and then heard AK say he didnt want to be a part of it.

"I dont believe we are, quote-unquote, 'junior varsity'." she stated out quietly. "I think others, as well as ourselves, should consider us as equals to the titans." Zuciya voiced somewhat firmly. "There should be a solid reason why EW created this... the other team, and it could be because somethings are not up to par, or somethings are just being missed, or skimmed over." she said looking at all of them in the eyes. Zuciya honestly didnt know where this confidence was coming from, and then she turned to AK and smiled encouragingly. "and I think that everyone should take part in choosing what is best for the team, regardless of what others say or feel" she smiled softly, her quietness coming back.

She looked around and then spoke. "maybe, we could think of a name that signifies that regardless of our differences, between each other, and between the Titans, we are still one unit." she voiced softly, not able to think of a name on the spot, but just a generic idea.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:37 am

Jenny wrote down and took note of what everyone was saying on her laptop she liked the suggestions respecting Jemmy's wish to name the team in honor of her family, and she liked Mav's idea very much. She was a bit disappointed when AK didn't want to join them but all that washed over when she heard Keri. She was very much moved by her words and it showed as she ears perked up and typed a bit on her laptop before looking up to them.

"What about Unity? It means the state of being of being united or joined together as one, and its one word so it says a lot about how we are one whole as a team." She looked to the list and reread off each name they came up with so far to them all. "So far we have, Shallow Brigade,  Super Scouts, Jump Scouts, and Unity." She smiled up to them. "Any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:07 am

Having 'Scouts' in the name actually sounded cool to Jemmy. She was new to being a good guy, so she could identify with the name. The girl with the weird name, however, said that they deserved just as much respect and prestige as the Titans.

Jemmy didn't have any other ideas. At least, she didn't have any that the others would appreciate. She decided it would be rude to vote for her own idea, so she thought she'd state which other name she liked the most. "I like the Super Scouts." An idea suddenly popped into her head. "We could always call ourselves the Energy Warriors." She realized this might sound like a joke, but she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:23 pm

"The A-Team!". Arachnikid jumped in with that suggestion. What the 'A' could possibly stand for, if anything, he had no idea. But it was short, sweet, something most look for in a name. Something that's easy to say, that rolls off the tongue. Out of all the ideas, Arachnikid liked the thought behind the name; 'Unity'. But then, there was a lot of thought put into a number of the suggestions, picking one name was going to prove a little tricky. "Maybe we just... don't have a name... if we start doing good around the City, soon, we won't need to come up with a name, the 'people' will do it for us... of course, they may give us a bad name, but... at least we would know what they think of us". Because leaving names to chance always works out so well.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:52 am

This was the problem with starting out with a team name without first coming up with goals, themes or mission statements. They had next to nothing to go with. There was one among them who tried to compare them to the Titans, supposedly as their equals. Mav wondered what could have birthed such a misconception. Either she thought really highly of herself, or she had past history with the group. Ambition was good but a line had to be drawn somewhere. As far as Mav was concerned, it was more important to think about doing good rather than trying to gain status.

"The Titans are sanctioned and recognized by the government. Meanwhile we're meeting under an abandoned bar. I thought that difference was a no-brainer. I don't mean to put anyone down but we should probably set our expectations straight."

Mav turned her attention to EW.

"Unity is good, but I don't think we're 'one' just yet. What would be our mission/vision that we all strive for? Shouldn't we work on that first? Well, that's only if we plan to name ourselves after our team goal I guess."

She was a little surprised someone liked her earlier suggestion. One advantage of calling themselves Scouts was that it didn't restrict them to any particular way of doing things. A neutral name so to speak.

Arachnikid's suggestion was something she would consider a last resort if nothing came out of their meeting. It wasn't bad, but if EW was looking for unity in this bunch, it would be better that they thought of their own name.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Zuciya sighed softly to herself. There goes her confidence. She felt people were starting to misinterpret what she was trying to say, and were starting to become agitated. However, she didn't say anything because that was her nature. She wasn't one to be dominate, but one to just stay in a corner. She was new to this. New to being around a lot of people. New to being outside. New to being apart of anything, especially a team.

Zuciya then glanced a weary look over to EW. She was becoming hesitant about her decision of joining the team. She began to fidget with her fingers, trying to control her shaking hands. To be honest, she didn't really mind what they were called, for now, she supposed. But did she really belong with this group, or any group at all? She then decided to speak, after a few seconds of silence on her part.

"You may be right Maverique, but everyone has to start somewhere." she said softly, looking down at her lap. "Regardless of everything, our main objective should be to help others, that's what we are here for right?" She hoped with this response, no one would be upset with her, she didn't want to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:54 pm

"There's no real goal other than to help others together while making sure we help each other isn't that enough? If you have any ideas for a goal go ahead and say them you won't undermine anyone this team is leaderless after all." She wrote down the new ideas and paused at Jemmy's "I'm going to request we don't name the team my code name but with an s at the end...." She said not really feeling comfortable with naming the team after herself there were just to many problems she thought of with doing that. "Okay so if anyone doesn't have anymore ideas do you guys want to just start the vote? I'd say let the city pick but i personally don't feel comfortable taking the chance they give us a name based off some other hero group and no I don't just mean the titans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:25 pm

"Well, if we aren't there yet, then maybe 'Unity' should be our goal. We want to help people, but we will be able to do that best if we act like a real team. If we name ourselves after what we are right now, then we won't grow. If we name ourselves after what we want to be, then we will rise to match that name."

Jemmy smiled. "We don't need to tell anyone what our name is, and this doesn't have to be the name we keep forever. It's not like we're doing this to get famous or anything. I vote for Unity. It will remind us to think of the good of the group, and the good of the city."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:22 am

Someone had to play the cynic sane person of this five-man band. Mav was relieved to see people weren't as unrealistic as she first thought. Maybe there was hope for this team yet. There was a shift to the unity theme after she had mentioned their current lack of it. That wasn't a bad thing. But it still needed a little something.

"I'm with the rest of you on the goal of helping people out and helping each other do it. Best to start simple."

"As for the name, 'Unity' is not a bad concept but I dunno. It feels a little old-fashioned. I think 'Link' would sound fresher, while still keeping to that theme."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Zuciya smiled softly. This rag tag group of five was starting to look like a group of colleagues, even a group of friends. She couldn't help but get a warm feeling in her chest when she thought of the future with the other four people around her. She was wrong. She did belong here. They all had the same wants, and the same desire to solely help others.

When Jemmy said she liked Zuciya's idea, she felt embarrassed, but happy at the same time. She was happy that she could be an asset to the team, and not a burden. She looked at Mav and smiled at her idea and giggled softly. "I agree, 'Unity' is a bit old fashioned, but I do like 'Link'. It's something more modern and up to date. And we can play with words and synonyms for 'Unity', 'Link', and other words, and who knows we can come up with a name that satisfy's all of us." Zuciya replied excitedly. She thought to herself, thinking of words. "Hmmm some examples of word play could be: 'Link Interface', 'Core Link', 'The Link Assembly', and yea...." Zuciya trailed off, blushing, she got too excited and started rambling.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:24 am

"'Link' is good...". Arachnikid's voice was a little mumbled there. As prior to speaking up, he had unzipped one of the pockets in his hoddy and taken out a bag of Roast Chicken flavored crisps - he always kept food on him in case he is out for long. "Unity too... I like both really". Really the meaning behind a name is more important than the actual name. More substance to it, rather than being 'dead behind the eyes'.

"Erm, yeah...". He remembered his manners, outstretching his hand in front of him, offering the crisps to anyone who wanted some. I suppose this is AK's first token of 'Unity', by helping the others, if they are hungry that is.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Jenny thought for a bit listening to everyone's comments and suggestions before speaking up. "Alright so from what it sounds like either the name will be Link or Unity so how about we have a vote on which one we make the team name." she waited for everyone's answer and if they agreed to voting she'd say. "Okay guys raise your hands if you want Link for the team name" Shed count up who rose their hands and if more rose their hands. If they didn't and wanted to keep discussing shed take names of what they said on her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meeting (Un Named Team members)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next