Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom

Go down 
+3
Krious
foalfire
Wings Of Pink
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Zack talked to Apache as he kept healing. A good sign. He did not believe in spirits, but as long as Apache believed in them and they believed in him, Zack would keep healing.

''The best remedy for fatigue is rest. I advise you do so for now. This remedy I'm applying to you, it's a replication of a plant's photosynthesis and the human's cellular regeneration provide I give the spiritual power and the energy. Long story short, as long as you stay down and let me do my part, you'll feel better. It'll lift some weariness as your muscles relax and restore during the process. As you seem to be a metal man, I cannot say how much. I can say you believe in a lot of things..''

Apache struck a little grin as it seemed the healing process wasn't an instant feeling-better, but it was going fair enough. It'd take a long time to get him back to full health like this in the field, but he should be operationable in a few minutes. As he looked at the wounds slowly healing themselves, he remembered something. He had never heard such an expression.

''No run o'...the mill Doc? Apologies, I have no idea what you mean. I am a Yuyang shaman. I am no doctor of any kind. This is a way my tribe heals injuries back on at safe spot. This ain't one, but there's no other way. you may not believe in spirits, metal man, but my spirits are doing their best to keep our enemy away. Hawk acts as my eyes and Wolf..seems to feel like fighting today to keep us safe. Not bad for a Titan Central fridge-eater.''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

What the....? He had heard stories, seen a picture once or twice and knew of the fate of the person that just made an appearance. He didn't know for sure but this could not be a coincidence, it was evident this was the woman from Emblem's past. But why? Everything he had heard was exactly the opposite of what he saw now, and how? He was certain she was long gone from this world. That part of her history was the sole cause of many of Emblem's problems. Logic stated this was not real, merely a reflection. Something that resembled her, shaped by Emblem's will. Yet there she was, rather lively and hostile in the middle of the chaos.

The gun crazy titan seemed to have lost himself a little more since he last saw him. he still showed he could do just as well as anyone else by getting the east titan from his rather solid confinement. it was impressive he was still standing after this feat, and Apache did his best to fix him up. The other one didn't seem to be hurt as much and proceeded to take the lead of the other titans around them. Was that the leader of the new East team..? Probably. He didn't leave a good impression about his leadership abilities though, coming up with a plan like that. If you could even call it that. He couldn't fly and with all that metal he would drop right through the ice again. Krious turned his attention towards this leader.

"Shadow, don't. That will only get him on the ice again. He's way too heavy right now, and even if he is not he can't get across the entire lake without flying."

Ice magic was the slowest of magics, but she now had the advantage of fighting on top of ice. That made it deadly on contact. He was faster then it could freeze him and even if it did he might be able to get out. If only they knew what they were dealing with.

"She won't move from her own ground so someone will have to get on there and distract her. I'll get her attention while you figure out how to get her off the ice. She might respond different to me."

Whatever she was, if Emblem was behind it then she would recognize him. He didn't expect a better treatment but he might strike a nerve or something. Angry people made mistakes, she was no different. Krious looked towards the woman on the ice, took a deep breath and a few steps towards it. Apache would stay vigilant for any surprises from here, and maybe his spirits could help out. Shadow and other that possessed some way of flight could cover from above. Black colour consumed his eyes and his arms showed a trail of energy. His weapons materialized around his arms suggesting he was ready for battle.

"Shadow, I could do with some air cover but apart from that I suggest you keep a distance, there will be more shadows to use soon. Apache, see if your spirits can help out. I'd appreciate anything they have to offer."

The ice was a deathtrap, but nonetheless someone had to go in. Now he didn't have to worry about anyone but himself, yet. Krious dematerialized and appeared further away on the ice, keeping a fair distance between himself and the woman. The others might think him to be foolish, but right now he was one of the few who could take a stand on the icy grounds. Energy started to gather in his arms and hands for use with his powers, and the woman seemed to take note of his presence on the ice. Let's see what you've got...

Last edited by Krious on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 pm

(OOC: Done with Apache's personal consent! that would be sending the animals in)

Maelstrom chuckled. Another young man had fallen, and while they were desperately trying to grasp what was happening, she could simply think of more ways to kill them. Time made a deadly ally. However, the shadowed man had allies as well. From a distance, the Native American seemed to shout something about aiding a chieftain, and a Wolf, with his tongue out of his mouth, leaped on to the ice and sprinted over. He even seemed to enjoy himself. A Hawk seemed to circle above, but he knew he couldn't strike just yet.

''Oh.. A teleporter and two animals. Dear me.''

Maelstrom rose both her arms and with it, the Ice seemed to form. Hills of ice seemed to ripple the surface, making it less flat. She moved a bit with the grace of a swam, bending the Ice to her will. With a ''Ha!'' an icy hand as big as a truck tried to grab Krious, but as she had calculated, he disappeared. He did keep his distance though.

''I see I finally get myself a smart adversary. Terrain is to be altered to one's advantage, but inability to do so renders it a factor unable to bend. Please tell me you use those knives to butter your bread?''

Shards of ice broke off from the ground and formed bracelets around Maelstrom's neck and hands. One shard seemed to attach to her forearm just like Krious' blade, but she dropped it and made it form a sphere instead.

''There is no sense in trying to fight one who has mastered his weapon, even if it is satire while on this ice.''

With that and a flick of the fingers, the ball shot forward like a bullet. Yet Krious didn't have to act, as Wolf peddled over and catched the orb in mid air between the teeth. He floated a bit as Maelstrom playfully turned a few circles with it.

''Oh my, the wolfy wants to play?''

With that, she slammed the sphere to the ground, crushing Wolf on the floor. With a shriek, Wolf bounced off the Ice. Another shriek, but now from high up. Picking his time, Hawk had flown behind Maelstrom and advanced. She turned around only to sink in the ice and duck the sweep before sending the sphere after the Hawk. Now Wolf seemed to advance, as if defending his mate, feeling no pain from that icy slam. With both speed and grace, he ran and lunged at Maelstorm, who responded by sliding herself over the ice, as if she was figure skating. The Wolf turned to face her, but Maelstrom knew. She let herself sink below the Ice. Krious had warped to strike. Barely missing, he leaped up in the air. Being on the Ice while she was just below him wasn't smart.

''Impressive. Those are not ordinary animals, they share the same instinct and mind. Probably with that facepainter on the mainland.''

With that sneering voice below the ice, Krious could discern her moving her hands. The ice shook and shards, hundreds of them, flew up, trying to strike Krious and the Hawk, who was busy dodging the orb already. Wolf sprinted to safety, but Hawk came to his rescue, lifting him up off the ice and only barely keeping himself in front of the advancing sphere. Krious teleported over and broke it in two, three, four strikes, so fast it turned the orb to icy dust. Only two halves would be double as dangerous, this way the orb hardly had volume. Dodging the remainder of the bulky attack by either slashing the icy shards out of the way or teleporting while the almost comical combination of a hawk carrying a wolf who seemed to look around with his tongue out of his mouth apparently amused at flying and wanting to show others.

Krious landed on a particularly slippery icy hill while the woman emerged again.

''Such skill. You make a good warm up teleporter. Yet it serves no logical cause. Such a pity.''

Maelstrom raised both hand, and saw Krious prepared for his next sequence. Only he could know whether or not it'd be more attacking or defensive to find out things. The ice trembled, and the pillars seemed to lengthen and bend. One shot out to Krious from behind, as the rest, like a living octopus controlled by Maelstrom, prepared to strike.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow. "Yuhwawa? Sorry Doc, but you'll have to think of a better name than that... And how can I rest if everyone else is fighting? That feels like cheating." Zack sighed. "I don't like being stuck here..." Zack looked up at Apache. "And don't feel bad if ya don't understand me, Doc. It's a perk of the trade. Most don't." His grin widened. "So how long 'till I can fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Shadow nodded to Krious, preparing to fly after him, but stopped as Zack began complaining. 'Zack, you've already done plenty. You and Jay saved all the civilians and then you nearly killed yourself saving that blockhead over there-' she jerked her head towards JaK, not caring if he heard, 'so just rest a bit. Funnily enough, I do understand, but listen to Apache, ok?'

With that, Shadow rose up into the air and flew after Krious, keeping her distance but prepared to defend him from any attacks she could. As an icy pillar shot at him from behind, Shadow flicked her whip forward and knocked the ice aside, using the momentum of her flight and the swing of her dark whip to add force. That out of the way, Shadow turned back towards Maelstrom, watching for any aerial attacks she might send their way. The remaining pillars of ice were rearing up, just waiting for an opening to strike. The black-winged girl readied herself, determined not to present any.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:14 pm

''Soon. The metal doesn't seem to interfere with your cellular regeneration. And yes I know, I usually call him Wolf. Not very creative I know.''

Apache had no clue, but it seemed Zack's magnetism didn't stand in the way of healing, it didn't interfere with anything. Well not anything hostile.

''Can you see what's going on behind us? I don't like having to focus on your healing and not having the ability to turn around and see.''

Apache glanced up briefly. What the hell was everyone doing here. Why was it just Krious who was already having somewhat of a plan and coping with it, Shadow able to support and Apache healing? It seemed the Slivers were hell of a lot different then the Titans, they seemed to need more training. Teamwork Training. As members enroll quite easily and are not s carefully selected as he was, they needed it. The yweren't of much use as of now. Apart of zack, who saved JaK's life. Apache wouldn't break his focus, but whispered to Zack again.

''Any chance you could get your team to move? The weather is bad and every Sliver is doing his thing. Why is half of the lot still standing there? You caught one icy bullet and they still stand. Make the one with wings fly, make the leader coordinate his members...I thought you were Titans, and could do betterthen standing around. If they won't do a thing, I bet you still can by the way. I have some sharp steel tipped arrows up my quiver. Think you can just aim a few and shoot at this Maelstrom...that is, if you can avoid Krious.''

Apache seemed to grin a little. His eyes gloweed blue as he seemed to continue the process at a faster pace. He wanted to do his supporting role again, he wasn't suited to be a medic, even if he knew some healing rituals.

''Up for a few lucky shots, metal man?''
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Karrmy flew across the ice and waited for Shadow and Sage to also fly over. She wasn't sure what she had to do, so she was waiting for orders. Karrmy was like that sometimes, and wasn't really a take-charge kind of girl unless she knew what she was up against.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:38 pm

"A bow?" Zack laughed. "I can do you one better, Doc." Zack painfully reached back, slowly pulling his Famas out from behind his back. Raising the weapon with a grunt, he looked down the sights, taking in what was going on. He chuckled as he saw the Wolf flying through the air in the Hawk's grip, grimacing as he saw Krious under attack. His mind raced. This chick moved fast, but this spell seemed strong enough to take most of her attention, meaning she shouldn't notice and react for at least the first few shots. That, combined with the fact that she probably figured he was either dead or too wounded to fight gave him cause to believe he had the element of surprise. Only time would tell, however... He took careful aim, breathed in slowly, and held it. He squeezed the trigger repeatedly, each pull sending a three round burst down range. After a few seconds of firing, his clip ran dry with a soft Click. Gritting his teeth, Zack looked up, over to where he had been standing before, where his jacket, along with his extra ammo, lay. "Damn... Oh!" He looked back at Apache, who's head had been right next to the muzzle and was no doubt temporarily deafened by the gunfire. "You may wanna cover your ears, Doc. It could be loud." He flashed an uneasy grin, before looking over at Jay, whom he knew hated loud sounds. "You too, Jay!" He drew his pistol, holding it with two hands as he continued laying on his back so Apache could keep working. "So, Doc, I'm not as accurate with this, but if the scary lady gets too close, I'll give 'er what for, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 am

Sage would grow tiresome of getting all this ridicule from these silvers. He had put down more than his fair share of baddies, from Hollowman to Ironhide and so on. Maybe he did have help from other teammates and he might've done it in a less then finesseful type fashion, but he did get the job done. Then again, maybe this time was a little different. He was immobile at the moment, Zack was right. This stuff he was wearing was way heavy and he wouldn't be able to move his foot without more effort that it would take for him to lug a car. It was at this time he decided to, drop the metal framing and looked at the battle the Silver's were giving the woman. He had to face it, in this type of fight he was out of his element. Nightmare wasn't here to back him up...He was stuck.

"Karrmy do you read, aid the Silvers anyway you can. I'll figure out something eventually."

This blows being on the sidelines, Sage needed his team. His brother and Psychosis...

OT: I think you misunderstand my chars power Zack, I don't take on the entire weight of the matter I absorb if that was true, JaK wouldn't be able to move when he absorbed gold or diamond. I take on it's properties and if you're going off the density of the metal, there is no metal that is supposed to be denser than adamantium in either universe, which Wolverine walks around with pretty easily. Though since everyone seems to already have ragged JaK about it, I'll go along with it for now >_> Just one more note: to be clear, I only went along with the idea that the ice shards would've pierced Sage for storyline purposes, but really in all actuality his armor would've protected him. In fact, that's kind of his power for it to protect him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:11 am

Did I miss too much Sage?
Sage turns to where the inner thought was coming from and watches Psychosis fly out from the trees.
I've been tapping in to know what was happening as I was on my way.
Maelstrom, isn't the first weather controller I've met.
Psychosis looks at all the others that were just standing there as he projects himself over to where Sage and Karrmy were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 am

Sage would raise an eyebrow as Will said this...

"Oh really, so does that mean you know how to beat her? Probe her mind, find her weaknesses maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Huge tentacles shot out from the ice, forming a circle around them. It was time to close the distance as she clearly was more proficient in ranger combat. Energy kept gathering in an around his blades, so much that sparks shot off on a regular basis. He was ready and ordered his body to move, on the second that it did something came at him from behind. His sixth sense was barely picking it up but luck was on his side. Well it wasn't mere luck, as a glance towards his flying teammate showed a dissipating energy whip. Shadow had his back, this left a good impression, she knew what she was doing.

"You're the illogical one. Look at our numbers, think of our motivation. Your ice can't even keep up with me now, let's see how you do one step higher."

Krious pushed his body forward to gain some momentum. He wasn't scared of these tentacles and he sure wasn't scared of her either. Wolf and Hawk were safe, preparing for another round and Shadow could take care of herself for a bit. In an instant her teleported to her blind side, the side he always chose without question. His right blade turned to extend the length of his arm and with all the might he had he slashed it in a vertical motion. Maelstrom erected a barrier of ice of the exact same size as her to parry the incoming blow and sank into the ice once more. The sword made contact with the ice, sliced it in two and release some of it's energy. The remainder of the ice was caught in force that made it explode in the direction he was facing. Without wasting a second he used the momentum he still had to move clear of his position. His instincts were right, one of the pillars of ice shot down and crashed into the frozen lake with great speed.

The shockwave cracked the ice beneath him and for a second he lost his grip on it. Krious slid across the ice, turned 180 degrees and flicked his sword back into a more defensive mode. Maelstrom didn't show herself yet, but the tentacle rose back up into the air. The rest of them still restlessly swirled around them. Krious turned on his communicator and sought contact with Shadow.

"I saw her move under the ice when she did this earlier, can you see something from up there?"

He had to keep moving or else she would pin him down. Krious rapidly shot all across the lake, taking a small pause between every teleport he performed and leaving a small trail of his dark energy to stay behind. If she resurfaced anywhere near it he would know, wether that would be too later or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 am

Shadow batted aside the icy tentacles that rushed her, snapping one off at the base and using it to smash the others. She wasn't the type to fight head on like this, but she would be able to keep it up for a while. Her main disadvantage was the lack of shadows around her. If this was at night, she would have the definite edge, but she couldn't use her shadow sense without shadows to look into.

Swinging her whip in a wide circle, Shadow cleared the rest of the attacking ice just in time to hear Krious' question. Glancing down at the ice, she faintly saw Maelstrom under it, barely missing Krious each time he teleported around the frozen lake.

'I can see her. She can't get you at that speed, but she's probably-'

Shadow was cut off as a sneaky attack from Maelstrom caught her off guard. The pillar was aiming to break her wing, but she managed to dodge it, instead taking the full blow on her right shoulder. Her whip dissipated and she tumbled down from the air, just managing to right herself before she broke her neck but still landing heavily on the ice.

'Ugh...'

The dark girl rose to her feet, only to be immediately knocked down again by a solid blow to her abdomen. Winded and gasping for air, Shadow struggled to her knees. Coughing and wincing, she stared at the pillars of ice rising up around her.

Oh, crap.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 am

Sage seeing the fight commence, would see the dark winged girl was in trouble, but he was still grounded and could really give no aid...

"Forget it Psychosis, just go help them as much as possible and be careful...GO!"
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 am

''Well this is interesting. One step higher. Your motivation is flawed as you fight for people who cannot defend themselves, your numbers dwingle under the sight of me using these natural surroundings..And we are taking this one step higher? As you please teleporter! You are not the only factor that is a manipulative threat to others!''

Maelstrom's eyes became snow white for a second, and all the ice seemed to tear apart, reverting back to the watery substance it was. Again, tentacles of water rose up in the air, most faster and actually moving. Where ice was hard, water was more flexible. Maelstom's legs were covered in water, and she moved across the water so fast that it looked like she was dashing at any given time.

Patches of ice remained, functioning as the only solid platform to stand on. Maelstrom knew even more options were barred out now.

''One step higher. I take it you got more then one step? Before time runs out?''

Maelstrom started to dance, moving her arms aroudn in a fluid motion. The large tentacles gathered around her, and moved with the same grace in this watery dance. At once, the tentacles shot out lightning quick to our heroes, trying to whip them down. It seemed there was no end to this spread of tentacles, as even the mainland Titans were going to face them. It wa demonic how one dance could move this much mass, and it could only be questioned where her magical power came from.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next