Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Vote_rcap 
Moon
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom

Go down 
+3
Krious
foalfire
Wings Of Pink
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Empty
PostSubject: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm

(Open to all, who wouldn't wanna take a look? I do expect Titans though, they always investigate Twisted Evil )

The Jump City lake was normally a place to either relax, fish, or swim to your hearts delight. It wa sone of those green places you'd hardly found anywhere on this world nowadays, or you'd have to take a plane to the nearest amazon forest.

Today was very unlike the normal days. Emblem had not struck for some time, but the entire day was stormy. While Emblem had been a succesful Animagus, harnessing the power of all elements to strike down those evildoers, this seeme very unlike him. Thunder, a downpour every now and again...then again, thunder and lightning against a very grey sky. It seemed somewhat unlike nature...it felt almost magical, and omnious at that.

Then it happened. Thunder struck the lake, and in the center, it seemed as if the water itself was sinking. A large hole slowly developed in the middle of the lake, as big as yo ucould imagine. Only the edges of the water were sinking slowly and going down steadily. The middle of the lake went almost completely stall, as if the waters went to the middle, and fell from there.

A magical maelstrom had formed. The water didn't disappear, and new water kept coming from the waterfall, but the hole niether filled, neither the lake went empty.

The Teen Titans and the Slivers respectively had all their alarm bells ringing as this was reported. There was chaos as everyone seemed to want to go home immediatly, and some struggled to get our of the water. There was no sign of Emblem near, but the sky was moist, thunder and lightning were seen here and there, and the Maelstrom did not go away. It has a magical feel, this anomaly, and it surely didn't feel good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 am

One of the first to appear on scene was Sage, he would notice the alarm going off in the tower and headed straight towards the lake. He wanted to beat Titans Central to it, so that Rain and her team couldn't take this one down before he got there. Though, he was in such a rush, he didn't even wait for the rest of his team. Leaving Nightmare, Cheshire, Blossom, Psychosis and Karrmy behind. He figured they'd catch up as he ran across tree branches in a ninja/free runner style to reach the lake. The longer he waited, the more chances of civilians getting hurt. As he arrived, however, the chances of him being able to do anything about this phenomenon was highly unlikely. The water just seemed to flow forever into the center of the Earth continuously. JaK was flabbergasted, he'd never seen anything like it in his life. As he took in the sight, while standing on one of the trees nearest the lake. He would sit down on the branch he was standing on and use his communicator.

"Uhh, hey everyone. I suggest you hurry down here because seriously, this is jut plain FreaKy..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:56 pm

As much as jay hated the rain she figured that she should get out there as quickly as possible. And She had refused to carry Zack around this time, flying in the rain and having a incredibly heavy load where not two of her recommended flying conditions.
She landed briefly in a tree to take a look at what it was that they where dealing with.
"What in the name of-" she trailed off as she leaned in a bit to try to see just where the water was going. Only, she couldn't figure it out, it seemed to just be a hole in the water. "How weird is that?" she muttered to herself.
She looked over the lake and saw a few of the swimmers trying to swim out of the current of the water's pull and not making much success. She leapt off the branch and flew over to help them silently hoping they wouldn't panic and pull her into the water too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Zack staggered out into view, gasping for air. His immense weight made it difficult for him to manage much more than a brisk jog and even then only for a short while. He had arrived as fast as he could, pushing himself to move faster than he had ever managed since before the experiments, even using metal structures and cars to pull himself forward and gain something of a boost. He rested his hands on his knees, looking up at Jay, then seeing the swimmers. An idea formed in his twisted mind. "Oi! Jay! Catch!" For the first time anyone had ever seen since he had arrived in Jump City, he took off his jacket. Holding it almost reverently, he hugged it and muttered something inaudible. Then, he magnetically launched it to Jay. "Hold on to that tight, love, we're going fishing!"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Jay looked back and barely had time to swing around and catch the jacket flying straight at her before it fell into the water which she was sure Zack wouldn't have been real happy if it had. She faltered a bit under the unexpected weight of the jacket before hearing Zack.
"What the heck do you mean by that?" Jay asked, hoping she wouldn't have to save an insane metal guy from drowning as well. She had been making some progress with her way, but would gladly welcome another idea if it was faster.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:25 pm

"Ugh, sanity truely is for the weak..." Zack muttered as he buried his face in his palm. "Think about it, love. I weigh more than you and at least two or three other people. Tie the jacket to you, and grab someone so I can pull you back in. Then dump them off on the shore and I'll cast you out again to catch some more! We're fishing for people!"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Jay thought about it for a second,"Your a nut, you know that?" Jay hurriedly tied the jacket to herself though, still a bit confused on how this was going to work. SHe grabbed a few people and yelled back to Zack, "Ok, I think I'm ready. Pull me in." *I hope this works* If she ended up in the water not only would the jacket pull her down, but she couldn't swim to save her life.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:07 am

"But that's what makes me so great!" Zack's insane grin widened, and he strained, focusing his willpower on pulling them back in. A nearby picnic set dropped to it's side as silverware flew out, slicing several lines along one arm on their way to magnetize to his chest. Zack grimaced slightly, but instead of giving into the sting, he used it. He poured his irritation at whoever had left the silverware anywhere near where he might go into his efforts. As before in the training room at the tower, he muttered audibly. "I feel it overtaking me..." His eyes glazed over as something in his head clicked awake. "It is a good pain!" He roared, and his resolve strengthened, pulling Jay and her passengers to him with surprising speed given their combined weight. The moment they reached the safety of the shore and Jay dropped them off, Zack grunted with effort and launched her out again. It was obvious at this point that Jay would have to hurry. Already, Zack was beginning to breath in raggedly uneven gasps, his stamina running dangerously low after having run so far in combination to using his power before. Each time Jay was pulled back, Zack looked a little worse. But he had set his mind to something and was determined not to stop until everyone was safe. So he gritted his teeth against the pain and fatigue and continued on, trying not to notice the blood dripping from his nose.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:32 am

Jay tried to help by powering her wings to help the speed. Wanting to get the people out of the water as fast as possible. She looked around after a few more times of being cast out by Zack and only saw a couple of people and figured she could pull those people in on her own and started heading back in to the shore. As she landed she looked over the groups of people they had collected from the water, "Zack you are an insane genius," she said as she pulled his jacket off and handed it back to him. she frowned and noticed just how drained he looked,"but you know, you really ought to watch how far you push your self. A dead Zack isn't going to do us much good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 am

"Neither is an alive one in this situation sadly?"

Sage would then drop down from the tree he was in after having watched the two for sometime now.

"We definitely need to close that hole...But, how? Anyone here know any magic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 am

Shadow was the next to arrive on the scene, flying furiously towards the lake. She had left the Slivers' base as soon the alarm went off, but the lake was quite far away and the rain made flying difficult. Spotting Jay, Zack and Sage standing in a huddle next to the banks of the lake, Shadow landed next to them.

'What on Earth is going on?' She asked, already guessing that none of them would know the answer. 'Are there any more civilians around?' the dark-haired girl continued, staring around the area. Most of the innocent bystanders had already run away, and the few remaining ones were leaving.

(Short, I know. Writers' block. Sowwie =S)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 am

The moment Jay landed, Zack's eyes returned to normal and he dropped to his hands and knees, gasping. Struggleing to speak between ragged gasps, Zack chuckled weakly. "Yea, I am pretty great, aren't I?" He fought to stand back up, almost falling back down. Reaching for his jacket he added with a smirk: "Don't worry, girly. I ain't going anywhere just yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:05 pm

JaK would glance at Shadow, not knowing who the heck she was , but could only guess she wa a Teen Titan as well. Maybe a new member on Rain'ss team like Blossom was to his. In any case, he hoped she could help the situation.

"Zack, I know you're tired, but is there any metal in the area that you can use to plug that hold or something?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Zack looked around. "I don't know if there's anything big enough to cover that thing, buddy. Even so, as great as I am, I'm only a Zack. I don't think I could lift something like that even at full strength." He shrugged. "If'n you can find something, I'll give ya a hand in lifting it, though I wouldn't count on me doing it all by my lonesome."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Cheshire would leap from tree branch to tree branch, figuring she'd reach the others faster if she wasn't trying to push her way through the frenzy of running, screaming, flailing civilians. She could see the nature's of the infinity pool which posed a great problem for the city, and the titans who didn't know how to plug it up. She landed beside the group, walking up to them and listening in on the conversation; sadly, they hadn't come up with a solution to the problem yet. Cheshire had an idea for what could be done, but wanted to see what the others came up with first. She lay behind her mask, silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next