Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Vote_lcapThe Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Voting_barThe Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Vote_lcapThe Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Voting_barThe Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0)   The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:10 pm

It was a peaceful, beautiful day in Jump City, as it always was when trouble came around to it. Suddenly, every television monitor, every big screen hanging off of corporation buildings for promotion, every cell phone, and every audio line was hacked into, showing a symbol of a straight-standing crescent moon, speared through by one line at a ninety degree angle and speared through a second time at a one hundred and thirty-five degree angle. The background was blood red.

After most attention was gathered, the smirking face of Kyte appeared on screen in demonic form. He chuckled slightly, giving a nonchalant wave at everyone in the world. Everywhere in the world, his voice was being translated to the respective languages.

Hello world. Government agencies. Justice League. Teen Titans. I could go an awful lot down the list, but by then, even with the severe technological advancements of my team here, I'm sure you will have shut down communications to out me as a terrorist, and to not terrorize your people.

I speak to you specks of dirt around the world today because I must. Don't bother trying to find my location. I'll be coming to you. In exactly a week's time, powerful demonic artifacts will make themselves known in random locations of the world. I won't tell you where, because I quite frankly don't know. I'm going to acquire these artifacts, and by then, you can consider me the ruler of this world, and the universe. You can. I don't even want to. What's the use of ruling over a colony of ants?

I am required to inform you all of this event in order to participate in the gathering of these items. This of course means you all are welcome to try your hand at it as well. I cannot tell you where the first item will appear, nor how you will know it has, because, again, I don't know myself.

I offer a few points of advice to the the Teen Titans. Don't enter this unless you're really ready to take me on. I've been able to take all of you out at once in the past, and decided to let you develop. I don't plan on visiting you for quite some time, but if you meet me, well...be prepared. As for the Justice League, I'm afraid you won't be able to participate.

Good day.

It had begun.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0)   The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Ten is working at the moment, guarding a shipment of who knows what for who knows who. In the back of an armored car there really isn't much to do. He's mostly just there because if someone tries to steal the shipment they won't be expecting the guy inside to be able to survive the concussion of a blast strong enough to crack open the cars armor.

Not only could Ten survive, he doubts he'd even feel it. Then, suddenly, his cell phone starts blabbering something, he figures it's just ringing.. but when he pulls it out to check he finds some guy who he's never seen is making a random broadcast which has clearly penetrated the security defenses of his cell carrier.

He listens, more curious than anything, then when its over puts his phone away, the mutters to himself.. mostly since there is no one else back here to listen.

"Whatever, Eddie Arcadian, with dreams of rue in the world. Dude is probably from Jersey."
Back to top Go down

The Beginning (Devil Arms 0.0)
Page 1 of 1