Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Beginning Of The End! Vote_lcapThe Beginning Of The End! Voting_barThe Beginning Of The End! Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Beginning Of The End! Vote_lcapThe Beginning Of The End! Voting_barThe Beginning Of The End! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Beginning Of The End!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning Of The End! Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:50 am

Background Theme: Hello Zepp
Open To: TBA...
Characters Appearing: The Hollowman
Summary: As the hour of the eclipse approaches, Hollowman begins to prepare his army of the dead. But, first he needs to take care of the opposition with a resurrection of beings long past dead and gone.
Time: 8 o' clock PM; October 31, 2010

---------------------------------------------------

It was getting late on Halloween night, people were starting to go in after getting their fill of trick or treating, which was perfect for what was about to transpire at the Jump City Cemetery. A familiar fog would roll in and within it's confounds an evil unlike this world has ever known. The Hollowman's skeleton like silohoutte visible ever so slightly in the moonlight as the fog began to clear and he stood over his grave staring up at the moon...

"Awwww, where it all began...Again. And this is where it will end for the kin of those who condemned me to death. It is here, that I shall raise my army and reach my ultimate potential. No one will save the citizens of this pitiful society, not even those children."

Hollowman would then gain a gleam in his blood shot eyes, as if he could sense something in the air as he turned his head a full 180 degrees towards his back.

"Voromir, so I see you give aid to the creatures these people call the Teen Titans. It is no use, because no matter what you have told or given them. When the moon is in perfect alignment with the heaven above, the gateway will be opened to hell and I shall receive the devil's kiss. The ultimate darth magic source in all the universe, but until then. I must keep these pest out of my hair."

A Hollowman says this, he turns his body to be in the same direction as his head and walks among the eriee graves. Finding two that seem to be even older than his, one sporting a statue above it and the other with a large metal stake dug into the soil.

"Yessss, you two shall do nicely. Bakshir mala', Narak kus'on, bakshir armalaa, turook VARSOON! Arise Ariel, arise Viron, I call upon you to do my bidding!"

As Hollowman chanted his magic words, the graves would start to rumble. The statue would begin to crack and break off, as it did revealing the woman it was modeled after had actually been encased inside it. While at the same time, the stake inside the grave next to it would zip out and go flying into a tree with a hand popping out moments later.

"YESSsSSs! ARISE!!! I can already feel the power of the full moon flowing through me."

After a bit more chanting, the Dark Magician would spot a common stray dog sniffing about the cemetery, most likely looking for food. The corpse cackling as he raied his hands, which were flowing with a dark red enegry and pointed it at the dog.

"Zatara az nanfara!"

In a flash the dog would be blasted by the dark energy and began to transform, it's whimpering cries turning into ravenous howls. Soon the three creatures would stand before their master and look at him for instruction. The mongrel like animal being obedient and the two others because he raised them from the dead.

"Go forth and find the Titans. Destroy them, wipe them out entirely. As long as they are alive before the eclipse, I am at risk. Now Make Haste!"

After giving the monsters their marching orders, he would watch as each of them either flew or ran off to find the homes of Hollowman's enemies. Meanwhile, his work was not finished; now it was time to prepare his army of the lving dead. As he thought this he would reach into his jack-o-lantern and pull out what looked like a black sparkling powder and dribbled it over all the graves in the cemetery, while muttering an ancient incantation. Soon after, the grave would begin to shake like before and limb would begin to pop out of them; some almost completely decayed and full of maggets. The first to fully arise would crawl out like a new born baby and look at The Hollowman with an affectionate gaze.

The Beginning Of The End! Vampir10

"Shh, don't worry my pretty it will be time to feed very soon. As soon as the rest of your kin awaken, you will feast and this city will be mine BWHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHHEEEE!!!"

The Hollowman would bend over as he said this and lift the dead woman's face up with his idnex finger, talking to her softly before cackling aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 pm

The clock would strike 11: 30 and Sage and his brother Nightmare could be seen walking amongst the many grave sites of Jump City Cemetery. They found it kind of odd that Will wasn't here yet and had split up the team to search for him and Hollowman. Najm and Jade went one way, and David and JaK went the other. The girls were looking for Psychosis, while the Sage's were following the tamed Werewolf to Hollowman. The dog wa tracking his scent to try to locate the one who created it. Meanwhile, Sage pressed a button on his communicator, sending out a distress signal to all other Titans.

"Hopefully someone answers, were gonna need all the help we can get for this one."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Sage, I'm in a blackout right now. I'll get to where you are soon. Don't lose while I'm gone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Matt was asleep in a hotel room when he awoke to something beeping, he reached up and grabbed the communicator before tossing it across the room, as he rolled over the sound didn't stop causeing him to get to and turn on a lamp, he picked up the device and began to push random buttons.

"How the hell do I stop you... Turn off damn it..."

He continued to press the buttons as he mumbled to himself and about the idea of throwing the device out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:33 pm

As Matt was about to throw the device out the window and Psychosis responded, Sage would answer Will in walkie talkie fashion.

"Don't worry, were already in the cemetery. We haven't come into contact with Hollowman yet, you just stay alive. Remember the whole city is counting on us, if we fail here...Everyone could die."

The transmission would then end to Matt and Will, due to Sage having more pressing matters to attend to. The Werewolf was seen growling at something up ahead. Some dark shadows could be seen moving towards the the two titans slowly and soon showed themselves to be a horde of zombies. Typical, braindead, flesheating zombies and they were coming for JaK and David.

"You gotta be kidding me, zombies in a graveyard...Should've really saw that coming."

They would then command the wolf to sick the walking dead corpses, while Nightmare started to torch the ones that weren't getting torn apart by the wolf hybrid with blue flames. Meanwhile, JaK placed his hand on a tombstone and became solid granite rock. Pounding his fist into his palm as a few that got away approached them. They had to get through his diversion fast, time was indeed running out!
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 am

A bit away from the battle hidden in the shadows cast by the mausoleums in the cemetery a lone dark figure could be seen standing among the graves. The silver light from the moon shown down upon him sparkling as it danced across his scythe. The reaper looked on in disgust as he watched the living dead awaken from their slumber to move among the living. Anger was beginning to fester in his mind as he watched decades of his work be undone in just moments as spirits were forced from the spirit realm back into the decaying bodies of the damned. How foolish it was, did who ever conjured these beast really believe that it would go unnoticed by death that he was indeed cheating him of the debt rightfully owed…No one escaped the Reaper…This night would be filled with blood, chaos and darkness of the like none on earth had ever scene. Hollowman would feel Necati’s wrath… his judgment would be swift. In that instant he disappeared being consumed by the shadows only to reappear behind Jak. Moving forward his left hand moved in a swift sweep across Necatis body as a thin horizontal line of dark energy shot across the graveyard cutting everything it touched in half. Some of the zombies had no chance and they fell to the ground in pieces under the power of the dark magic.

Last edited by The Departed on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Sage would look over his shoulder and see the same Grim Reaper from before...

"You again, look I don't have time to fight with you right now. I've got more important stuff to deal with."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Necati's gaze fell on the boy...it was the same one as who ad opposed him at the bank a few days ago. Oh what luck that he should have to deal with the annoyance yet again. Turning away the Reaper continued to glide forward toward the zombies as his hollow voice drifted back to Sage over his shoulder.

"I am not here for you fool. I am here to claim the souls that are rightfully mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 pm

"Well if that's the case, then were on the same page for once. I assume you know of Hollowman, since he also used to be dead. He's come back to life somehow and once the eclipse hits, he's apparently going to gain the powers of the devil himself; and use it to destroy the city. Grimmy we can't let that happen, if he gets that powerful who knows he could kill someone and bring them back to lfie moments later. Which is bad for both of us...I guess what I'm saying is, you need to help us."

As Sage would speak to Necati, he would still pummel other zombies that Necati didn't destroy, which was just a few stragglers. Nightmare on the other hand had actually got ganged up on before Necati arrived. A group of the walking dead had piled up on top of him and were eating away at his flesh until they got burt to a crisp, David looking with a raised eyebrow at the guy in the halloween costume that had just saved his hide. Meanwhile he was regrowing the areas of torn flesh on his body.

"Aren't you a bit old to be trick-or-treating?" Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 am

Necati could only nod his head in agreement as a sneer that could of shook the heavens formed under the cover of his hood.

“Yes I remember the Hollowman and the deal he made with the devil for his resurrection. It was many many years ago made behind my back on a night much like this… You are right in that on this one occasion we have a common foe one that proves too formidable to handle alone…I…shall…lend you my aid. Do not get use to this though. *A smile formed* for before the end of time I still plan to see you 6 ft under.”

Another voice drifted through the air,
"Aren't you a bit old to be trick-or-treating?".

Necati let a small laugh escape him, “To old you say…one never out grows something as timeless as collecting souls.”

Sweeping his scythe around in circular cut he brought down 3 more zombies that were beginning to inch toward the reaper. It was funny he actually recognized every single one of the creatures and he had no doubt that somewhere in their primal mind they recognized him as well. No doubt they were seeking revenge for the life they believe he stole from them. Continuing to mow down the undead with his blade he turned calling to Sage.

“So do you have any idea where Hollowman resides…Not that I do not enjoy sending these mongrels back to the grave… I would just love to pay my old friend Fredrick a visit. It has been almost three hundred years since I have seen him. I am sure he has missed me as I have missed him.”
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 am

Matt sat down and looked at the device, he didn't know if he wanted to go, he might have just picked up on something he shouldn't have. After a couple of minutes he decided to go, but he was just going to walk right in, he was going to wait and see what is going on. After searching his small bag of cloths he found a black set of cloths and get ready.

I bet this is really stupid, I have no idea what gravyard it could be, and if they want my help on the off chance I find it.

He thought to himself as he put on his shoes and left to attempt to find the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Sage would sock another Zombie in the face and then jump up and spin kick another one's head clean off it's shoudlers before answering.

"HIYA!! Just keep following the Werewolf, it'll lead you straight to him hopefully. GRRAH!!"

As Nightmare torched the zombie horde and Sage leveled them, up ahead the transformed dog hybrid would rip them to shreds with his claws. Until they eventually reached the spot where the two resurrected graves were emptied of the age old witch and Vampire, but Hollowman was no where to be seen. The wolf would then sniff around for him, but to no avail as it whimpered.

"Great a dead end...Looks like we were too late and---"

Suddenly Necatti woudl raise his hand, he could sense that JaK was wrong Hollowman was here. The essence of Dark Magic was VERY strong and soon he realized just where Fredrick was and suddenly phased into a ghost like form where physical attacks can't hurt him. Sage would look at the Fallen one with his eyebrow raised, as if to say why did you just do that until he heard the Werewolf yelp in agony! As Nightmare and Sage looked, they both could see it had been impaled by the root of a tree and soon more would pop up, stabbing through it's heart and stomach...The Werewolf was dead. But, thet two Titans had bigger issues to worry about than that, soon the spikes propped up to impale them as well. Each spiked root that came up would stab one of the two brothers, the one that struck JaK would just break against his skin; which was made of gravestone, but each strike perceived to crack his armor and cause the boy to scream out. Meanwhile, the Reaper was unahmred, having sensed this was going to happen and David like the wolf was imapled by everyone of them. But, he didn't scream, just grunted as the spikes went through his chest and limbs. After the strikes were done he would roar out and torch them all to ash, freeing himself as his wounds started to heal.

"UGH!! what the hell was that, thanks for telling us Grimmy."

"No, not hell...Just me."

A hand would then emerge out of the ground and drag itself out, it was the Hollowman and as he emerged he took a long look at the two brothers before unnaturally spinning his head to peer upon Necatti.

"You children are quite entertaining, you fear me so much more than death that you brought it to silence me. WAHAAHAHA...In a few more minutes, your presence will not matter. For I will have trenscended and then even you will feel what it is to be afraid Grim reaper."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Necati’s mouth twitched in a smirk as he phased back into reality. The Hollowman had truly grown bold with this brief taste of power. Did he not realize though that it would last but one night? Death was eternal even if he managed to best him on this single instance there was still all of eternity of which he would have to fear the reaper. However, that did not matter he would kill the Hollowman at the peak of his strength. He would prove to all that nothing usurped the power of death. Necati would crush this vermin into the dust where he belonged.

“You are a fool…None escape death..you may forestall your final judgment but you cant escape. Even as we speak the demons of hell circle waiting upon your return so as to collect the debt you owe them. Can’t you feel their presence…We will crush you eclipse or not. Like that of a clock your life is slowly ticking to an end…mark my words before the clock strikes 8 this morning you will lie in the earth for a final time.”

Necati reached over his shoulder drawing his scythe holding it firmly in one hand. Running his hand across the blade it caught on fire turning both blades a dark black. The energy hummed with power as the energy crack and crying out for blood. The reaper was here on business and he would not be stopped. Fredrick would fall by his blade before the night was out. All who challenged death would find fate a cruel mistress. Turning his hooded head Necati looked at the two titans with him. He was lucky they were there, with the power of the eclipse he would need their help. Even if he hated to admit it Hollowmans powers would surpass his o
wn with the eclipse do to the shackles that father time had placed on Necati.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm

"You are right Fallen. There is a special place for me in hell. Once I've destroyed this city and all it's inhabitants; and delivered them to the devil himself. I shall be rewarded, not punished, who knows I might even be given your position of power."

"Sorry, but that's not gonna happen!"

As Nightmare said this, he would stand up completely healed from his wounds and blast a jet of fire towards Hollowman; who would utter some magic words and within an instance, a spike coffin would prop up infront of the living corpse blocking the flames. Then with a flick of the wrist, the coffin grew spikes inside of it and zipped across the graveyard to Nightmare, snapping closed around the Titan and locking him inside of it.

"NO David!!"

Sage would then run towards Hollowman, who seemed unnerved by the approaching teen. But, before madly roaring JaK could reach him, a batch of dead zombie like arms would pop up and grab hold of the teen from out of the ground. Holding him back just mere feet from Hollowman and start dragging him down into the Earth as he struggled to fight them off.

"That takes care of the children, now Reaper prepare yourself. For it is you who was there to take me away when this city was burning me alive. It was you who whispered into my ear as I took my last breath and it was you who was betting against me during the trial of the boy who's death I was blamed for."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Necati laughed as he looked at the Hollowman…was he really foolish enough to think that the demons for an instant would honor their deal. No of course not Fredrick was just a child in the infinite time of death and fallen angels. He was unschooled in the divinity of the gods and had obviously forgotten where he stood on the food chain. Necati would remind him just how mortal he was.

“How very rude of you I am sure our friends here would like to play as well.”

In a flash of black he appeared at Jak’s side yanking him up from the ground. Cocking back he launched the boy with ferocious velocity, much like a cannon ball, at the Hollowman. In that same instant Necati disappeared into nothingness as he phased out of reality and moved to the coffin. Reaching through it he grabbed the boy drawing David into the spirit realm with him. In this way he allowed him to pass completely through the trap as if he were but a ghost. Necati snapped slender white fingers and the two returned to reality just in time to watch Jak launch his assault on the Hollowman. Shooting forward Necati approached from the opposite side bringing his glowing scythe around in a powerful horizontal cut aimed at the Hollowman’s head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The End!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next