Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
 The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Vote_lcap The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Voting_bar The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom

Go down 
+3
Krious
foalfire
Wings Of Pink
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Zack looked up happily for a second, then his face fell, as if realizing something. "No... I asked Santa, but I didn't get any..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Jay sighed in relief, actually believing for a second there he had explosives, "probably for a good reason there," she said shaking her head and looking back out to the water that was still going down into the hole in the middle of the lake. A hole in the middle of a lake, it made no sense to her. "Ok, other then blowing it up, going out and beating it up, and or my idea, any other idea?" Jay asked looking at Shadow and Apache and Karrmy, hoping that maybe some one would have a better plan, because if they didn't, the town would be out a lake fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 am

'I'm at the lake, and everything is definitely not alright. We got all the civilians out, but... well, the lake is kind of... sinking. Anyway, Apache says it's magically induced, but he can't tell if it's Emblem or not. Basically, we need help.' Shadow had said all this in a rush, hoping fervently that Krious got there as soon as he could. She didn't even hear Zack's irritated yells, or his subsequent and slightly insane conversation with Jay. She was too busy waiting for Krious to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 am

Sage hated being out the loop, screw it. Just go with his plan, ya that should work better than this...

"Too much talking, not enough action. I can hold my breath for a while and the added weight will keep me from floating up and then I'll just disperse my coating afterwards and swim up. Just gonna go take a look see and try to figure out what's causing this. Come on Karrmy, well go check this out ourselves."

As JaK said this, he would start to wade into the water. He wasn't too worried about getting sucked in, his heavy body frame should keep the pull of the vortex from sucking him in for now.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 am

Zack looked at Sage and laughed. "Tee hee. Someone's gonna get killed." he said in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 pm

"Is everyone this friendly around here?"

Krious entered the area through a cloud of dark smoke and took note of Silent's comment. He walked up to Shadow and looked towards the phenomenon taking place in front of them. The weather was even worse over here, even though he wasn't too far away to begin with. The weather had been bad all day but this was something else. Thunder zapped across the air and flashes were abundant. Everything seemed to originate from the center of the lake, were it looked like it was the worst. A pillar of air split aside the water and created a circular dry zone. The water fell down like on any waterfall but seemed to be pushed back up towards the sides into an endless cycle. There was a heavy mix of magic being used here, it almost seemed there was some sort of black hole beneath it all, sucking the water down and creating this strange anomaly. Then there had to be an event horizon, and someone here might be able to disturb it's quantums. If only he could take a closer look...

"Anyone got a closer look yet?"

He asked around to those that were here before him. If not he'd have someone fly him over there, teleportation would be too dangerous. Maybe Shadow could help him on that part.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Karrmy frowned and sat down in a pretzel with her fist on her chin deep in thought, totally oblivious to anything now. Karrmy started floating, which is common when she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 pm

The lake stirred. The moment Sage had entered the entire lake froze over, and lay silent. A wavering voice, still underwater, called out to them. Weird thing was,the lake was frozen, yet the voice was heard by all over the razorsharp winds searing in their ears. Sage was stuck tight in the Ice.

''Fools!. Swimming in my world! Hiding in minerals will not help you with that. Nothing will. I command the waters, the sea, and the current. I can make your blood turn cold, water turn ice. How did you think you were going to swim in my presence? Do you not see the water would be too strong to swim? Do your eyes exist only to plug your thick skulls? I see not why you possess no logic. Why my kin has not destroyed your frail existence yet...''

It was surprising, a voice without an owner. That was, a visible owner. Several Titans and others alike looked around to find a clue. Yet, slowly, the Ice seemed to form pillars, all like a carved cylinder, yet one formed like a woman. When she appeared and turned to more human colors, her power was felt vibrating through the air. She was as strong as Emblem, and just as menacing in her presence. However, fear inducing or not, what seemed most frightening was the way she existed. Her pose, her expression, it seemed calm and logical, but cold and calculating. One thing was for sure. All these superheroes, just met a foe. An unknown foe. Not completely unknown. Her appearance might have been known to some. Those who knew Emblem well. There had been no picture of Emblem's wife to be, but there was a striking similarity between the two. Possibly Simca knew of her, having found the only few pictures Emblem had cherished on the old TT North mainframe or Krious, having seen her briefly during their GEII adventure. The only thing that truly differed between those two appearances was the feeling both left behind. This one standing before them, was as cold as ice and just as deadly.

''I have caught one fish in my nets. Now what shall I do with him? If I try to kill him, he could turn into Ice. Ive seen your power boy. If you do so however, then your life is forfeit. I control water, I control ice. It'd be foolish of you to let me control you..No, I hope your comrades are good to you.''

One pillar scattered to debris as the unknown enemy raised her right hand, indicating towards Sage. The shards kept themselves suspended in the air, spikes of ice slowly turning to Sage.

''Yet logic does not reason for defense of any pious young hero, I do encourage you to try. One fish lures more. And a good hero, is a dead hero. It is the reason that others do not know sacrifice.''

The woman leered with an evil grin, looking at everyone. She showed no trace of humanity even if she looked like on, her voice was cold and sneering.

''My name is Maelstrom. What I am does not matter to you. Even if you outnumber me, I will run you through Icy Hell. I am the Envoy of the Beginning. Then as it is said..let us begin.''

With a flick of her fingers, the icy shards, both about 5 feet long, flew straight for Sage. The woman had been shrouded in complete mystery. She did not tell about herself, only reasoned about logical explanations. What her powers were were to be guessed, but if she stood confident and calm in between an severely outnumbering force of good, then what was she capable of?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Zack, who had previously been mocking Sage from the shore, dove forward, a twisted idea forming in what served as his mind. Weakened as he was, he tripped, falling into the ice shards rather than blocking them. The effect was close enough to what Zack desired, he took the hit for Sage, his shirt and flesh reduced to ragged, blood-soaked strips. Zack saw the glint of his armor beneath his flesh and his grin widened as another idea formed. Grabbing the skin on his hand, he ripped a chunk off, shoving his now skinless section of hand towards Sage. "See what it's like to be me, buddy. You won't be able to control metal, but I can pull you out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 pm

As Sage had waded into the water; he would notice that he was instantly frozen from the waste down. The strange being/woman calling herself Maelstrom would then address JaK, as he struggled to free himself. The ice pillar like daggers being lifted into the air and sent flying towards him. It was obvious to him that chipping himself free in time was a futile pursuit and could now only hope his mineral based armor was strong enough to protect him. Though, he sincerely doubted this very much. Luckily, as the shards were about to pierce into his body he would be saved by Zack for the second time and understand immediately what he was planning to do.

"I'm starting to like you more and more."

Sage would then extend his own hand and grab onto Zack's; dispelling the rock mineral and absorbing Zack's metal framing all in one motion.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Zack's enjoyment of receiving Sage's compliment bordered on that of a dog receiving a treat for no reason, and his grin widened. "I tend to grow on people that way." He chuckled and shook Sage's now metal hand. "And it seems I've grown on you more than others buddy." Zack dragged himself to the shore, focusing his willpower once more. At first, it seemed nothing was happening, but then the ice around Sage cracked, and Sage was slowly pulled out inch by draining inch. Zack managed to pull Sage out of the ice and about a foot closer towards the shore before he collapsed. He was on his back, limbs splayed out, chest rising and falling heavily and irregularly. "Sorry, buddy..." Zack gasped between pants. "I'm spent... You'll... Have to... walk the... rest." Zack remained where he was, and seemed to just now notice the gaping tears in his flesh. "You know... This really... Hurts... I hope... My face... Is fine... I really... Liked... The way... I looked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:16 am

The towering icy woman shocked Shadow. From what she had heard, Emblem's favoured element was fire, and that had been made obvious by the destruction he had sown at the park. Her bewilderment would have to wait, though, as Sage was caught in the ice. 'Idiot,' Shadow cursed under her breath. She had known from the start that JaK was the impulsive type, but really, just striding right into an unknown situation against an unknown enemy? That was beyond impulsive, it was plain stupid.

Shadow became even more incensed when JaK had to be saved by Zack, who was already injured and had saved most of the civilians before the rest had even gotten there. She knew she was being hypocritical, but she didn't care. As Zack collapsed, Shadow cast her hand out, sending a tendril on darkness that wrapped gently around Zack's waist and pulled him away from the lake. Completely ignoring Sage, she put the trigger-happy man down in between Krious and Apache, asking, 'Apache, can you give him some quick treatment? Oh, and by the way, Zack, your face is perfectly normal. But to be honest, I think we have a slightly bigger problem here than your beauty issues.'

Sure, Shadow was concerned about him, but that wasn't going to stop her sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Apache nodded and turned to Zack. He bent over him while opening his satchel, taking out a lot of herbs. Weird thing was, a lot of metal was involved, but he dared not to remove it, because it was kind of supposed to be there. HEaling him was going to require most of his focus

''Shadow, I can't see that witch now.''

And while getting all the necessary herbs for a first aid method, Apache looked at Zack. Apache's spirit guardians materialized again. The Hawk flew up to keep a close look on Maelstrom, being Apache's eyes. Would she try to strike, he would know, he hoped that would be enough. Wolf however, darted forward and licked Shadow's hand once to show her he was there. After that, he darted forward to face this Maelstrom. A brave thing, but even the wolf would not thread on the water...yet. Apache spoke to Zack.

''While you have the impulsiveness of a cub, yet please be cautious next time, even if you have the courage of a warrior. It was a brave and just thing, yet my herbs can only heal you a little bit. You believe in spirits?''

Apache always had a small supply of useful herbs with him, but even if he was a shamanic entity, he was no witch doctor. These wounds were almost magical as the water itself seemed to be vile. It surely was loaded with magic. He warmed some of the herbs simultaneously in the palm of his hands, and they seemed to light up in a sky blue color. He seemed to murmur a little, and with every word he spoke, the blue flared up a bit, as did his eyes. Apache placed his hands above Zack, both hands now covered in this blue gaze and strewn with heated powder. Slowly, it fell down on Zack's damaged skin, on just the right places.

''Regrow your skin like a tree regrows his leaves.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Sage now with some serious armor would clench his fist before pointing at Malestrom.

"TITANS MOVE OUT! That means you Karrmy and Cheshire, but stay off the ice."

As Sage would say this, he would realize Karrmy and Cheshire had ways to avoid the ice, but he on the other hand had no way of getting across the lake. Karrmy could just fly and Ches would turn invisible, but he was plain stuck...

"Hey dark girl with the wings, do you think you could toss me in that direction. I kind of don't want to try running across the lake."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Zack chuckled."Aw, doc what's the point of having such fancy armor if I never getta use it?" He paused for a moment as Apache spoke to him. "I believe in war, in life and in death. I believe in honour, in loyalty, and in faith, but as far as I know, not in spirits. No idea if I want to, though I doubt I will. Insanity can make ya stubborn." Zack laughed as if to prove his point. He watched in mild curiosity as his flesh seemed to knit back together. "I take it you're no run o' tha mill medic, eh, doc?" He grinned wolfishly. "I don't suppose ya got any fancy pants cure for fatigue, do ya, doc?"

Ooc: Oi, Jak, remember how heavy that stuff is. You'll weigh just over a thousand pounds or so, and the only reason Zack's movement isn't restricted is a combination of his having it for so long and that he uses his magnetic ability to move and lift the interlocking horizontal strips that make up the armor, effectively moving it with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom    The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Envoy of the Beginning, Water and Maelstrom
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next