Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Vote_lcapTeen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Voting_barTeen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Vote_lcapTeen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Voting_barTeen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:16 am

(( In advance: Yes this is a good-for-nothing thread. Post pictures and talk about them, preferably something in the board. Gives me a reason to pointlessly nag on and on about characters Very Happy. First post's on me, used as reply to the story opening I posted at the library thread ''For every knowledge can be power''...or something))

I'm telling ya, comics these days. Krious and Emblem featured in this crazy story about the mobsters and some demonic drug company. Taken from pictures, comments are added at each picture. IT seems they changed both characters to suit the needs of the story.

(THE OLD AND GOOD) EMBLEM:

Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Krious10

Comments: We all know he's mad with fire, but what's the chance he's walking away that cool after being a hothead and blowing up a building? Next to that, it seemed they made his robe change into another robe that's red and chorched at the end, just for fun. They have no idea his gear was a robe from an asian tribe, and magically induced so it won't easily burn. Knowing Emblem back then, that must have come in handy...

(THE SHADOW) KRIOUS:

Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Krious11

Comments: Did Krious turn into a vampire? For this story, they needed his nickname as shadow, but come on! And his eyes are as red as blood! Maybe a new habit of his? And he always needed some more sun, but his skin is as white as paper. Some artist really gona fancy on his ass, giving him that goth vampire feeling without saying it openly. did you know Hellsing uses the exact same palette?
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Lol, that's very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Maelstrom reference   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Maelst10

For those who need it Wink
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Oi, she looks like that chick from Avatar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:17 am

She does too. Anyway, thank you Emblem.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:32 am

She is that chick from Avatar. The one I hate. >.> Stupid Katara stealing all the spotlight. Toph and Suki are so much better than her...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:29 am

Lol. I don't hate her, but I do agree.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

The funny thing about Katara being a main character is that Toph could whip her butt any day. Just sayin'!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Meh, dont think Toph is set back much to Katara. And I say Toph could only own her on a firm base of land. If Katara either has a lot of water of cen get Toph her feet to be soaked in it, as in covering it i na sphere...

The nagain Katara aint no girl to fight like that. Toph is the tough-as-nails one...Till ya burn her feet accidentally.

Like Suki though, I'd have hoped she'd get more airtime in like, a mission with her squad...

But anyway, yeah I picked this picture cuz she looks more serious. I needed a tribal waterbender of sorts, and she fitted most of the bill that Emmy liked. All she needed to be was a bit older, and behold, artists around the world bestow their gift on me through the interwebz Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII   Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans North: Shadow of the GEII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Photo Gallery-
Jump to: