Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 am

EP suddenly stopped shooting and laughing as Paige took back over and fell onto her butt holding her head for a moment and she quickly put her guns away and pulled out her dual scythes EP wasted enough of her energy already. Paige ran over holding her hands up showing she meant no harm. Paige wanted to make up for EP taking over and shooting at them. "I'm so sorry for shooting at you all I'm better now so I want to help and ready to fight." Paige didn't really like big team things ever since the last time she was on a team but she was willing to suck it up and fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Bloodmoon watched as paige changed back to how he had seen her when he first met her and now had  proof that she had at least another personality but shook his head and made his way over to where yang and jemmy was at and placed a hand on jemmy's shoulder his bow out and a arrow loaded ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:11 pm

E.P. had apparently fled the scene, and Paige was back in control of her body. Both she and Bloodmoon had agreed to take down Evil Jemmy. Yang seemed lost in her own thoughts, so Jemmy just reached out a finger and touched her. The four unlikely comrades teleported away.

The library was dark since all the lights were turned off. As they arrived in the top floor, Jemmy sighed, relieved. She hadn't intended to teleport them this close to Evil Jemmy, but things should work out better this way. Her copy wouldn't have as much time to react now.

The lights turned on. Evil Jemmy was sitting at a heavy desk beside the switch, a smile on her face. A red balloon floated above her, but it didn't have any injuries. Jemmy's eyes opened wide. "No way! It can't have healed already." Jemmy tried to sense the balloon's mind, but couldn't. She realized that it wasn't her personal balloon, so she had no connection with it. Strange. It looked just like her familiar, but seemed so alien. "It doesn't matter. We're going to kill it anyway, and you too!"

Evil Jemmy just sat there with that same evil grin. "Go ahead. Attack, if you dare."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Bloodmoon immeaditly began to look around the dark library in search of evil Jemmy and her balloon. Once the lights flipped on Bloodmoon growled as jemmy seemed shocked that her evil counterparts balloon had healed completly and quickly started to fire several arrows at evil Jemmy's balloon. Afterwards he collapsed his bow and prepared to fight close range.

(OOC: Sorry this is so short couldn't really figure out how to react
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Yang had been considering this offer. On one hand Jemmy might actually be in need of help. On the other she kills everyone seemingly. Then Evil Jemmy would do the same (as if a good one existed...) making her just a tad more dangerous.

It didn't matter as Jemmy teleported them though and the balloon was shiny and new. "Aim for the balloon." The natural leader said simply. She then armed her gauntlets, pointing them forward. "I'm curious, what exactly will happen when you return to the lords of chaos and you're an imposter? I know they just HATE imposters."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Paige blinked looking around as they got there but once they could see the balloon she waited for Bloodmoon to shoot first. She then leaped at the balloon and swigged one of her scythes by the chain at the balloon to get some range and as she closed the 6 foot gap the chain made she then would attack with the other scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Bloodmoon's arrow hit the balloon square on...and popped it. Paige's scythes found nothing but air to strike at.

A look of horror and confusion appeared on Jemmy's face. "Whaaaaaaat?" That wasn't supposed to happen. The familiar was supposed to be a creature of flesh, not an actual balloon. They had even seen it bleeding after Yang had wounded it. What was going on here?

Even worse, Evil Jemmy was still standing in the library, the evil smile on her face growing even wider. Jemmy couldn't help herself from another confused exclamation. "Whaaaaaaaaaaat?" Why hadn't Evil Jemmy disappeared? Something here was not as it seemed, but Jemmy didn't know what.

Evil Jemmy laughed and answered Yang's question. "Oh, I won't be returning to them, not yet anyways. Right now, I think I'll kill all four of you."

The 'Good' Jemmy teleported back to safety, trying to protect her own balloon. They had killed Evil Jemmy's familiar, and she didn't want to see the clone return the favor. She also needed to think. It was impossible for Evil Jemmy to stay in this world without a familiar. If she was still here, then that meant the red balloon they had seen upon entering the library had been a fake. They had popped the wrong balloon! Where was the real one?

Evil Jemmy pulled a pair of scissors out of a small drawer in the heavy desk. She jumped up and walked towards Yang menacingly. "Time for a haircut. Hold still."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Yang laughed just a little bit. A haircut eh? Did she really think that would drive her nuts? Just talking about something like that? Yang shrugged. "Yeah, I could use one. Probably a little off the top later." She said, arming her gauntlets and heating up her body. "She hid the real familiar. Find it and kill it. I'll hold her off." She said, firing a burst from her shotgun gauntlets directly at Jemmy. If she didn't teleport, they would hit her and at least knock those scissors a great deal away. "Lets dance kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Bloodmoon cursed in Greek as he saw that he had wasted several of his arrows and growled as he was told by yang to do what he planned on doing anyways this was why he preferred working alone his wolf side was a alpha wolf and it did not like to feel like it wasn't the alpha. However he didn't say anything as he shot off in search of the balloon he was using his enhanced senses to track the thing as it seemed to have a different sent then the original jemmy and her balloon.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 am

Paige wasn't expecting the balloon to pop so she sorta didn't brace nor stop her fall in time either so she face planted. Clearly that one was a fake based on what she saw what happened to the other one. They had to find the re- her thoughts were cut off by Yang's order as Paige got up off the floor. The order given was an obvious one and clearly Bloodmoon didn't like being bossed around. Clearly Yang wanted to be leader of this 'mission' even though it made more sense that Jemmy would be leader her knowing the most but there was no time to dewel on something so small. Paige quickly grabbed some of Bloodmoon's arrows them seeming to be his main weapon. Paige then ran over to him holding them out to him as they ran together. [color=cyan]"Here's some of your arrow back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Evil Jemmy giggled. She wasn't actually planning on cutting Yang's hair. Rather, she was hoping to give the Titan some decorative scars on her face.

A shotgun blast to her own face, however, pushed Evil Jemmy back and caused her to drop her scissors. She frowned. Modern technology was so annoying. It made mortals feel like they had power, and that caused all sorts of problems. Evil Jemmy stood back up, her wounds healing completely before she got back on her feet.

Yang said that she would hold Evil Jemmy's attention while the others found her real familiar. She was surprised by this. Humans weren't that smart, were they? Even the real Jemmy was surprised that Yang had deduced the truth. She had planned to use that same trick against Yang in their final, epic confrontation. It was clear she would have to think of something else.

Evil Jemmy wasn't about to let this rag-tag team destroy her. If her familiar was killed, she wouldn't simply go to the realm of Chaos. As a simulacrum, she would cease to exist. Evil Jemmy teleported in front of Paige and gave her face a bear-hug. Yang's attack had cost Evil Jemmy valuable time, and now she was only able to pick one of the others to attack.

And she picked wrong.

Bloodmoon's sense of smell would indeed find the real familiar. It was inside a big drawer in the heavy desk that Evil Jemmy had been sitting at. Still very wounded and weak, it was defenseless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Bloodmoon smiled slightly and said, "Thanks" as he took the arrows and reloaded them in his arm when he came back to the desk that evil jemmy had sat on he began to look through the drawers and found the balloon monster barely alive. Bloodmoon reacted quickly and tried to slam his claw like hand through the drawer to kill the balloon thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:26 pm

A look of terror came over Evil Jemmy's face. She turned in a desperate attempt to save her familiar, but it was too late. Bloodmoon's claw ripped into the balloon-shaped demon, splattering blood all over the place. The little life that the familiar had was stolen from it.

Evil Jemmy started to cry in the last moment of her existence. She would not return to the realm of Chaos, for she was just a copy. She would disappear and cease to exist. Even if Jemmy cast the same spell in the future, it would not bring her back. It would make a different copy, a different person entirely. It wasn't fair. Even her balloon had been required to suffer.

It was Jemmy's fault, the real Jemmy. Evil Jemmy glared across the room at her counterpart. "You gave me life just to take it away. This was all part of your cruel plan. I was wrong in naming myself. I'm not the Evil Jemmy, you are." Evil Jemmy and her bleeding familiar disappeared without a trace.

Jemmy clapped her hands together. "Well, looks like we took care of that. Great job, team. We saved the world, or at least we saved Bow. And don't worry, I've learned my lesson. There won't be any more copies of me floating around. There can only be one Shivering Jemmy. There always has been, and there always will be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2