Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)

Go down 
+8
Capricious
Aphrodite
Silent Night
Thr33
Ninja
DeadRage
"AJ"
Glenn
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Empty
PostSubject: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:10 pm

In Jump City Cemetery the night before Halloween, in the graveyard where an epic battle had once taken place between the Titans and the merchant of Death. One figure would loom in the fog over the gravestones of the many passed. The forgotten, the worshiped, and the ones who died for nothing and stood for less before they met their demise. The figure looked at all these grave sites before finally settling on one that was dated back to the 1800's. As the shadowy figure stood over this grave, suddenly it took a deep breath as the moon shown down upon the man and revealed it to be an undead figure. However, this was no zombie, no mere ghost, or banshee, this was the scourge of Jump City. A tortured soul that had returned from the depths of Hell only to wreak havoc on the citizens of the city, to uphold his promise of revenge to the ancetors that wronged him so many centuries ago. This villain was Fredrick Kingston III, but most knew him today as only, The Hollowman.

"Ahhh, I've finally found you."

He peered upon the grave site with a crooked and sinister smile slowly creeping across the face of the sydistic dark magician. After a few moments he raised his hands and made the fog that seemed to forever linger in the wake of the figure dissipate around him and the grave site. He was a creature of pure evil and whatever intentions he had here could not be good for anybody. Soon after looking up at the moon one more time he summoned a jack o' lantern in his left hand from seemingly thin air and then reached inside the pumpkin, who oddly enough had equally as sinister moving facial expressions. He was digging around for something, but as far deep as his arm was going into the plant you would think that it was as deep as a bottomless pit.

"Yes, the Eve of Halloween is upon us and my powers are growing exponentially. Soon, oh yes soon, it will be time and this city with all it's inhabitants will burn. Their flesh will be devoured and their souls will be tortured as they all writhe in the eternal fire...Just as I did. First, we must locate her, however. No doubt they will retreat to those annoying children, thinking that they will be their salvation. They are fools to believe such a thing, but nonetheless I need you 2 to rise again and aid me."

As Fredrick spoke he pulled out the remains of what looked like the ashes and bones fragments of somebody and threw them next to the grave. Afterwards he turned over his jack o' lantern and began pouring golden powdery dust all over the remains and the grave while reciting a dark ancient incantation.

"Moruin'Zokur Azlaridai Ti'myukk Monzlar Neir!"

As Hollowman spoke and his eyes literally did a 360' degree vertical turn in his skull head. The grave began to churn while the remains seemed to grow. More and more Hollowman would chant loudly while the dirt a top of the grave separated revealing the casket and the charred remains formed a body.

"I SAID RISE!! Listen to me NOW and RISEEE!!!"

A he stopped chanting and rose his boney decrepit hands into the air, the moon's gaze upon the Hollow one only strengthened his resolve. Suddenly the casket would burst open and inside of it could be seen the corpse of man with a stake in his chest. Slowly the skeletal body began refilling itself out with flesh and organs. Then by the open casket grave, the body of what appeared to be a woman could be seen forming. A more zombie like appearance still undertaking her though. Finally, after a few more magic words Hollowman spoke one more time as the stake from the man's chest flew out of him and into the magicians hand.

"Norfir' Azulon Nor Jahun'taa!!"

With those final words of the dead spoken, suddenly the corpse in the casket opened it's eyes and then leaped out of the ground in a single bound, landing in front of the Hollowman. Naked body and all, before bowing in front of him. Meanwhile, the female had also fully filled out, but was currently naked as well. She then rose up revealing herself to be alive once again after being brought back from almost literally nothing before kneeling in front of the Hollow one as well.

"Ahh, both of you, I have returned you to the living realm for 3 simple purposes. To destroy the citizens of this miserable city, to locate the key, and finally...To get revenge on those who call themselves...The Teen Titans."

As Hollowman spoke the 2 knelled figures looked to one another and then back at Hollowman. Unlike Fredrick, they were not in the moon light and their figures were cloaked by the darkness. Although, it could be told they had no clothes on at the moment and if Hollowman had brought them back to life it could be assumed both of them were very powerful and meant very bad news for the residents of Jump City. That includes it's heroes. A faint maniacal chucking filling the night air as Hollowman made a realization of what was to come and that this time his plan would succeed, Jump City....Would fall to ruin.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fright Night - Monster Mash! (Open To ALL!)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Open To: Everyone, especially heroes.
Characters Appearing: Hallowman's army, Spider-Girl, various other heroes
Time: 6:45 PM Halloween Night
Themesong: What I've Done
Summary: Hollowman's forces are coming to burn, kill, and destroy Jump City. While the Titans are busy fighting off his minions at their respective towers can everyone else band together and help fight off the threat without the city's saviors backing them up?
-------------------------------------------------------

(Mind)
"So why am I in Jump City? Well it's funny that you asked, a while back I met a reborn member of the Slivers and Ex-Titan by the name of Shadow. Well as it turns out I got a call early this morning while preparing my costume and getting together the Halloween candy I was going to leave outside my door while I was out bashing the things that go bump in the night's faces in, and whatd'ya know it's her! In fact, not only was it Shadow, but pretty much the whole freakin Titans Team was on the line. Apparently, there some huge threat to Jump City invovling some ultra evil dude named, the Hollowman. Yaaa I've gone head to head with him once before and wasn't very enthused, especially when I knocked off his head and he kept insulting me. Anyway, long story short, I was requested to make the long trip to Jump City ASAP to help defened against some MEGA-level threat that apparently was going to threaten all the inhabitants of the city and it's citizens tonight. Now boys and girls when the Titan's call you and ask for your help...That's when you know it's some real heavy duty stuff going down....How could I say no?"

Through the streets of Jump City, a figure could be seen swinging about as kids and their parents walked around looking for treats for the children. Horny teens floated about looking for costume parties to head to and of course you had the occasional creep who tried to litterally steal candy (and money) from a baby. Only to wind up hanging from a street lamp in a well knitted web-cocoon with a sticky note attached to it that had the word "Trick." written on it.

"So here I am, even though I won't be 'trick or beating' in my neck of the wood tonight, at least I still get to show off my costume..."

(Mind)
"Then again, it's the same thing I wear every night...But no one else has to know that."

That being said, Spider-Girl spoke into her intercom, she had been informed that others were going to be joining her in the dfense of the city tonight.

"Sooo uhhh, hey everybody, I'm in position. By the way, love the Titans communicators, but do they come in red? I'm afraid yellow's going to clash with my color scheme."

When Spider-Girl had arrived in Jump City, she went to meet with the Titans who were busy preparing their towers for what looked like an invasion by the way they were beefing up security and handed her a Titans communicator so that she could keep in touch with other heroes that were suppsoed to be joining her tonight.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fright Night - Evil Angel (Open To TW)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Open To: Titans West and other Titans
Characters Appearing: Zack, Ben, Liev, Julie, Raven, Sanakan, Furi, Etc...
Time: 6:38 PM Halloween Night
Themesong: Not Ready To Die
Summary: The Titans have spent all day preparing for this one moment, and the time is NOW! Raven must be protected from Trigon's armada and should they fail to keep her out of his clutches the entire world as they know it could be lost forever.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The Titans had been busy.... Titans Island tonight on the evening of Halloween looked like a Fortress. Everything was booby-trapped aroud the outisde of the tower, not to mention the water around the building had mines floating in it. The walk way to the front door and all around it had laser guns that could prop up out of no where and lock onto foreign enemies. Not to mention Furi and Ben had been busy building a large rock wall around the rim of the island to keep any large waves from slamming into or washing over the tower. All forms of vision were on and frequency detectors were in use, the T-Ship was ready to go in case they needed to make a quick escape, all security mesaures were online and locked down, accessible only by DNA scanner. Finally, the Titans themsevles were stationed all about the Tower, ready for the incoming threat.

Ben Tennyson was standing on top of the roof as he looked out into the starry sky. The tower was dim tonight, hopefully by making it dark it would be harder to see in the foggy bay. However, Ben doubted that would be of much help to them. Sanakan was inside the tower undoubtedly entering in more security measures, while Raven was in the main ops. room accompanied by Liev, along with Juliette.

So far the only thing out tonight was a few bats and crows, which wasn't uncommon for Halloween. Ben almost wondered if this was even going to happen, but then as he looked up at the moon and he saw the heavy reminder that indeed the end was near. The bright crescent was alsmot completely in alignment with a few other stars, which Ben assumed were planets. Nope, this was defintiely still happening and he hoped everyone was ready. He hadn't gone hero very much today, he wanted to save the omnitrix's power for tonight when it really coutned. Right now, the air was tense, he could probably cut it with Furi's claws or one of Kunochi's katanas. As a few more mintues drug on with no action yet, he decided to check and see how the others were doing.

"How we doing guys? It's all clear up here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fright Night - Fear Itself (Open To TE)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Open To: Titans East and other Titans
Characters Appearing: JaK, Scope, Toji, Will, Shadow-Raven, Grace, Superboy, Etc....
Time: 6:43 PM Halloween Night
Themesong: Push It
Summary: The time for the Titans to stand up and defend against the Hollowman was steadily fast approaching. They had spent most of the day prepping their defenses, but everyone knew in the end it was going to come down to us vs them. They had one goal, protect Shadow, who was posing as the first Titan and legendary, Raven. Should they fail and Hollowman's soldiers of darkness found out that this Raven was a fake, humanity as a whole would pay the price.
--------------------------------------------------

It was almost time...The Teen Titans had spent the better part of their prep time manning their tower defenses. Unlike the Titans West their tower was very accessible and there was no body of water around it keeping anything with four legs and claws from getting to them. The tower looked like futuristic treefort ready for war. Mounted along all the hatches were mini gatling guns, photon canons littered the outside with laser point scanners that could detect even a ghosts movement. They had x-ray scanners online, thermal scanners, sonic canon ball gunners, which scope was nominated to man from the Titans mainframe since he did have the best aim of anyone pretty much anywhere, other than others with his ability. Meanwhile, barbed wire also was placed along the permiter for what good it would do them, as well as a few other safety protocols JaK was entering in, plus spells that Psychosis was attempting to place to keep forms of demons and other magical beings at bay. However, in the end JaK knew that it wouldn't be enough. It was going to be up to them to keep Shadow safe.

From inside the Main Ops room he walked around checking the security codes and maintenance on all their weaponry just to make sure there was no way anything was getting in, and almost no way anything could go out for that matter without clearance.

"Whelp, it's time people, Happy Halloween..."

As the words left Sage's mouth they sounded morbid, maybe because he knew it wasn't a very celebratory situation. There was a good chance that they all or at least a few of them could die tonight, which wouldn't be such a big deal from any other night if they didn't have a liability with them. JaK had to admit, Shadow was controlling Raven's powers pretty well, but when she gets stressed out in a bit when all manner of vial things came at them trying to rip all of the teens to shreds how would she react then?

"No matter what happens tonight guys just remember that were a team, you're not the first ones to face the Hollowman with me and Will, but I've been through enough other %$^# with you guys to know that you'll be the last....Lets give em' hell like they've never felt before back home!"

That's all the words JaK had for the team, he wished Lance was here honestly, he'd be more encouraging probably. He was worried about him, but couldn't think about his missing leader now. No, all his focus needed to be on Shadow. Even though he didn't have too much love for any of the Slivers he knew what it was like to have a dark entity inside you and respected her for undertaking the burden for them all.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Haruhi stood on the roof of a tall building looking down at the busy streets as teens and kids with their parents crossed the streets and walked around to different buildings. She straightened up and looked up at the sky. It was Halloween alright, you could feel it in the slight chill in the air, and the excitement of all the kids as they ran and yelled 'Trick or treat'.

She heard someone speak through the communicator that had been given to her. Pulling it out she turned it in her hand and then pressed the button.

"Hello? Haruhi in position here, everything seems normal so far." she knew it wouldn't stay that way for long. She was out of costume and back in her normal clothes, in something she could easily run, move, and fight in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:38 am

Grace had spent the better part of her day making ice. Lots and lots of ice. She didn't want to need to scramble to make more when Hollowman's minions were upon them. It also took time for her to vent off the heat she gained from making the ice, and now she would be at full strength when the battle came. She was wearing her black trench coat, as well as all black garments beneath. The color helped absorb heat faster, making her slightly more powerful.

Grace had decided to stay with Shadow, creating the last line of defense. Anything that came near the decoy would be sliced, crushed, and frozen. All Grace needed was one touch and she could freeze the very blood in someone's body. She would probably get hurt if it came down to such a desperate attack, but she was willing to put everything on this fight.

The other Titans had helped her so much. Lance, Will, even Sage had protected and taken care of her for the last year. She needed to help in any way she could to stop Hollowman.

When Sage finished his speech, Grace let out a battle cry. "We will crush them!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:42 am

"Outer perimeter, clear." Zack's voice was tense. He had chosen several trees and other landmarks around the outer edges of the island, each tall enough to see over the wall. All were able to obscure someone inside from view, such as a tree, and all had been strategically cut where able to allow for the best range of visibility from inside. Using a bit of prior knowledge, but mostly relying on Ben's technical expertise and instructional files in the Titans computer, Zack had set up a series of cameras at each post, all connected to a magnetically protected eyepiece. After setting up a point with a clear view of each direction on the compass, Zack had moved halfway to the tower and did the same thing, setting each point midway between the two outer points. In all, He had set up eight such posts, four outer ones facing North, South, East, and West, and four more halfway between coast and tower each on Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, and Northwest. Each post had bits of metal strewn around in fixed and hidden locations, so Zack could literally magnetically affix himself to any point of his post, at any angle. Each point had two spare clips for each of Zack's weapons hidden from view. Zack's eyepiece cycled through all in order and could bring up any one at a moment's notice. His plan was to fight and move, fight and move, remaining hidden and sowing panic in enemy ranks. When the perimeter was overrun, he would fall back to the next set of outposts, and then to the Tower where he would make his stand. Currently, he was nowhere to be found, his posts all empty, all manned at once. Zack was prepared to appear at whichever one he was needed at, a spectral horror fighting Fear's army with fear itself. He remembered back to earlier that day. He had sought out Raven before he left. He had looked her in the eye. He closed his eyes as his words played out in his head. "I know you don't like me. I don't care, I'm already dead. But I have been tasked to protect this city, and I take my job seriously, for without loyalty, a man is nothing. The enemy needs you alive. They cannot take you." He had handed her a pistol, a Glock 14 like his own. "Promise this dead man one thing. If we fail, if we fall, if they come to take you, find the courage to use this. You'll have to do it quick." With that he had turned, not waiting for a reply. He left her standing there staring with a Glock in her palm as he vanished in the shadows, becoming nothing more than a voice on the radio and the flash of a spectral muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 am

Superboy stood in the Tower, he hadn't really done much prep because pretty much he had nothing to prep, all his powers that would help in this fight were physical so there's not much he can really do to prep them so he just stayed focus. He stood like a statue, hardly moving an inch. He was just waiting until the time came to fight, that's all that he had to do right now seeing as if somehow this all went wrong then that meant the end, not just the end of the Teen Titans but the end of the entire world
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:35 am

Finishing one more spell to keep out Hollowman's army as best as he could, Will listens to Sage's speech about the upcoming fight. Will feels the hair on the back of his neck stand a bit as the memories come back. Will looks over at Grace as she yells out a war cry against Hollowman. Going to check on the security posts once more, Will stops behind Grace and wraps his arms around her to pull her close to him. Taking a breath, Will feels the blood flow in him speed up as he concentrates on the fight and about the woman in front of him.

Grace, please promise me that you will go all out tonight. I really wish that you will survive this fight. I'm happy that you are really encouraged and I want you to keep that feeling in you because once this starts, this tower is going to face an endless onslaught from your worst nightmares, everyone's worst nightmares. Don't lose hope in this fight, Grace. I'll be right here by your side in this. I won't forgive myself if something happens to you tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 am

Alan sat was leaned against a lamp post playing his violin he stopped as two voices came from the little circle thing called a communicator given to him by the elite guards of the city the teen titans when he had wondered about the giant t buildings in the park and at the bay and says "my area of watch is clear, and after this can someone explain this ritual the whole city is taking part in.". Alan was in his normal attire trying to figure out what was going on while staying alert for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:46 am

Kunoichi had finished sharpening every weapon in her possession, she knew she would need them all, and then some, for this battle. As she came down to the lobby, or front door, she was lost in thought in what was going to happen. She didn't know if she was ready, all she knew was that she needed to be wether she was or not. She took a deep breath as she walked of the elevator. "The inside is secure." she stated as she heard Zack and Ben give their 'all clears'.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:30 am

Furi had been on the roof with Ben, using the aircurrents to check for any incoming scents. The Appoplexian would rather be actually inside, where the real fighting was going to happen if the enemy forces managed to break through. He also thought it was a dumb idea that hed' need to use the communicate to talk to Ben hen he was about two foot away. Obviously Furi had forgotten that the others needed to be told as well.

"Lemme tell you something, Furi ain't picking anything up except those bird things and the winged rat tings tat taste like chicken" Furi said over the communicator, before taking a huge bite out of his turkey club. He'd learnt from previous mistakes that it was NOT okay to leave food unattended in a crisis. So he'd learnt to bring food with him, which eliminated the problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:37 am

Brianna was pacing up and down just outside the Tower, not bothered by the wind whipping her hair around or the ominous storm clouds overhead. Nothing she said was going to make Rai or Callum less stressed. Hell, she was probably feeling worse than they were. It had been bad enough explaining to a clueless Toji what had been going on while he was... wherever he had been before crashing their cheerful little apocalypse meeting. The words 'Protect the girls in cloaks over there or we're all going to die' had seemed surreal at the time - she was still having a hard time believing them - and yet it was very, very real. Brianna kicked a stone out of her way, still incessantly pacing like it would somehow make Raven and Trigon and impending doom and despair go away.

Shadow sat on the floor in Main Ops, her back against a chair, her eyes closed and her breathing even. She'd been like that for a while. Raven's powers weren't so bad when she got used to them; it was only like holding back a tidal wave with a sheet of cardboard. While trying not to feel anything. Still, at least she hadn't gone over to the dark side and decided to kill everyone in the building. Not yet, anyway, though it might well happen unless she could get a handle on the unpredictable dark energy flitting around inside her head.

Shadow opened her eyes, staring intently at the TV remote lying on the floor a few meters away. It shrouded itself in darkness and rose an inch or two before dropping down again with a clatter. The shadows dispersed along with the quick sigh that the Raven replica had just let out. She wasn't frustrated. Couldn't afford to be. She just took a deep breath and tried again. She would get control of this. There was no way she was just going to sit and cower while people she didn't even know risked their lives in front of her.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am

Ajay had been in his costume/superhero attire out in his old stomping grounds with all the other heroes. They were here for an important mission for the Titans, or that's what Spider-Girl had told him when they came to the city. Whoop-Ant would be out trick or treating in his area as he got candy from a house and was walking away. The communicator that was given to Whoop-Ant would go off. Whoop-Ant would grab it and his would already be spray painted black and red.

"My area *chews* is clear right now. *chews then swallows candy bar* And c'mon SG gotta step it up. I already painted my a different color."

Whoop-Ant would say in amusement as he was walking over to the next house with a bunch of other kids that were about half his size. Whoop-Ant even though just turning thirteen last month, still had this urge to go out trick or treating. He was really doing it for the teeth rottening candy. Whoop-Ant though was still on the alert for any signs of trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Spider-Girl took a break from web-swinging about and perched on top of a nearby building with a gargoyle statue looking over the near residential district of Jump City. The police were out in full force tonight either because the Titans had warned them of the incoming danger or just because it was Halloween and they knew kids were going to be out late. Either way it was nice to have all this back up.

"Good to hear, Haruhi. Names Spider-Girl by the way and uh yaa Halloween's kind of hard to explain without sounding stupid...In fact, now that I think about it what the heck is wrong with us, really? I could see if these things we dress as weren't real, but honestly, why would you dress as The Joker or Hitler for that matter? Are you their mascots or something..."

Spider-Girl was then cut off from her costume rant by Whoop-Ant, her friend who she had brought a long to JC with her.

"Really!? How's it look? If it looks good I'm going to put a giant spider-logo on it with an 'S' in the middle."

Liz couldn't help joking a bit, right now things seemed ok at least and nothing too bad was going on...yet. However, if someone had acute hearing, animal senses, or hawk like vision they could see and hear from a distance that something was causing the trees and rocks in the city to tremble. Almost like how everything shakes when an army of about 5000 are marching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next