Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Evil League of Evil? Vote_lcapEvil League of Evil? Voting_barEvil League of Evil? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Evil League of Evil? Vote_lcapEvil League of Evil? Voting_barEvil League of Evil? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Evil League of Evil?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Evil League of Evil? Empty
PostSubject: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Would anyone be interested in having their characters join an evil faction in Steel City? I'm looking for friends for Jemmy.

Also, what would the name of this evil faction be? All suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Olivia can totally join, and...a name?....hmmm

the forsworn
but seriously....well with that spider squad running around maybe something to oppose them?
The scorpions? :P
Errr I feel like it should be something of higher class than any of the gangs already there. Maybe even just above the gangs and be all
BI*coolface* : "we don't even care" about the gangs unless they attack or interfere.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Okay, I fought it, but, Thr33 needs something to do! I thought I could try to get him to be a lone wolf but...being a lone wolf means no one to rp with! Sad

Isaac O'Ghadra will be honored to join and promises not to betray any of the villains...until he feels like it...Smile

As for a name...how about...something with Guild in it...cuz it would be cool...

Also it can't be something that calls themselves evil like the Guild of Evilness...that would be silly...quality bad guys usually don't think they are bad guys. We must be united because of a certain cause and we just go about achieving it in a way that would be portrayed as evil. Perhaps, in that journey, we develop a hatred for the spider squad people.

No clue for a name...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 am

Glad to have both of you aboard!

Thr33, both Jemmy and Olivia would normally be lone wolves, too. But like you said, we need people to RP with. That could possibly be a theme for the team: a bunch of lone wolves who have decided to work together to attain a common goal.

So far we have a Lord of Chaos, an assassin, and someone seeking immortality. It would be nice to have at least 2 more people. I think the name should also reflect what the members are seeking.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:38 am

Has to be something fancy like, "The Guild of Transcendental Pariahs"...

Although I don't know how much I like that name...

For more people, well...we could mention it to Sync and see if she wants Macy Malice to join up. We could also grab an NPC or two since there are like a hundred of them. Bram "The Enforcer" looks cool. I also am a fan of Ironhide, since he could be a sort of Cinderblock character for us. Cyanide maybe. My favorite is quite possibly Skald though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 pm

I've sent a few invites. We could have some NPC's, too. Cyanide is going to be in a Jump City story, so let's not use him. Bram, Ironhide, and Skald could all be members.

I have sent a few invitations. Hopefully, we'll get at least 2 more PC's.

Possible names: Mortis, Terror, Sidera, Blood Guild, League of Blood, Shallow Brigade (I just had to), Domini, The Alliance.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 pm

The shadow dominion, the black hand, catalyst (insert group noun)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 am

Morgan would be so terribly honored to join your criminally insane band of mischievous peoples and take over the world.... maybe, that's more of weekend stuff. I do agree that being the lone wolf leaves you nobody to RP with, so sad, so sad. I shall hope you do me the honors of accepting. It shall be quite grand I believe. As for a name would The NightWalkers work? Just a thought. Tata for now.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:27 am

My new carater Kallie Krono would love to join that is if she gets aprroved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 am

Morgan is welcome to this fledgling team. Kallie will be approved soon, and she would also be a great member of the team. Hurray! Now we have 5 members! We will still accept new members into our super awesome club.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Have we decided on a name or cooperative goal?

We could just be uniting for survival...or for world domination!!!

Who is the "leader" of this evil gang anyway? We should have a sort of series of recruitment threads probably.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Well. I think the goal would be "money money money money"

A leader?.....do we really need one? Perhaps Someone would be assigned per mission or even someone would just be sort of unofficially elected since everyone respects them. Either way, Olivia is gonna be a bit of a loose cannon....sort of the anikan skywalker of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:52 am

We're still looking for a name. I would like to suggest Shadow Hand. We can also start seconding name ideas now.

As for a goal: world domination sounds good to me. As for assassins like Olivia, there's a lot of money to be made from taking over the world. The team could also pay her by the job, if that's more her style.

Who would the leader be? I suggest that all 5 of the founding members have an equal say, like a democracy of evil. Thr33 would be the chairman, who organizes stuff and starts off the meetings.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 am

Well now that my charater is aproved kallie would be the crazy, annoying, most likely always louud one in the group.

and I vote for Shadow hand I sounds really cool! then again everything sounds cooler with shadow after it.... hehehe shadow doughnut, shadow claw, shadow apple, SHADOW CHICKEN!!!!..... wait what were we talkin about again... OH YEAH!!!! I THINK SHADOW HAND IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!

*does the clasic evil ploting look* yes world domiation!!!!! ITS TRUELLY EVIL LET GO FOR IT AND ROCK THEIR WORLD!!!!!!!!! MAHAHAHHAHAHHA MAHAHAHHAHHA MAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!! *sudenly calms down* sorry about that.... yes world domination sounds good

as for the leader i agree with dar but if we do have to pick one person i vote for dar cause dar is the one that came up with the evil group idea
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 am

Sure, I'll third Shadow Hand. (Honestly, I don't care about the name, but that sounds nice.)

After reading through Shimmering Jemmy's app again, I'd say that she would sound as an interesting meeting-starter. She would probably become the outright leader eventually, if she wanted to be, but, I'd also be interested in seeing what she would want to accomplish from this group. Is her intention to make this group powerful to make the human race powerful? So, she would probably try to do the most loud, dangerous plots to see if the humans could recover...I imagine...correct me if I'm wrong...

Isaac O'Ghadra would see the group as a way to gain power. With more power comes a better chance to find a way to true immortality. Although, he could technically be immortal if he avoided death forever, it's not true immortality and he'd see these other members as his path to his prize.

When you put personalities into play...I don't think Jemmy sounds exactly as an organizer since she gives the impression that she is just a little girl. So, yeah, I'd agree to make Thr33 an organizer of meetings but would probably throw in a nomination for Jemmy to be an unofficial leader since she could probably just convince everyone to do what she says. It could maybe be a thing where people think Thr33 is the leader but it's actually Jemmy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil League of Evil?   Evil League of Evil? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil League of Evil?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next