Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Vote_lcapUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) Voting_barUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Vote_lcapUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) Voting_barUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 am

Jump City. 10 PM.

Jemmy walked through the dark streets in the bad part of Jump City. She had thought there was a good ice cream shop around here, but she couldn't find it. She was lost. Of course, this wasn't the first time such a thing had happened. It was a big city, and people were bound to get lost eventually. She wasn't worried, though. It wasn't like anything could hurt her.

Ahead, in the light of the one working streetlamp, stood a man in a trench coat. His face was hidden in shadow beneath a fedora. Jemmy stopped in her tracks. Something weird was going on. She couldn't read the man's mind. In fact, she felt nothing from him at all, magical or otherwise.

"The time has come, Shivering Jemmy."

Jemmy crossed her arms. "If you know who I am, then you should know not to mess with me."

A small dart stabbed into the back of her shoulder. It actually hurt. How could that be? Jemmy turned to see another man, identical to the first in every way. Were they twins? Clones? Jemmy grabbed the small, silver dart in her shoulder and pulled it out before dropping it. Her wound did not heal. She started to feel a little woozy. "What did you do to me?"

"I've made you bleed, Lord of Chaos. I hope you enjoy the color red, because you're about to see a lot of it."

Three more darts hit her, suddenly. Jemmy's eyes teared up and she cried out in pain. It hurt. Why did it hurt so much? One of the darts had obviously come from the man in front of her, but she hadn't even seen him throw it. She tried to teleport back to the realm of Chaos, but something stopped her. "What?" Her powers had been weakened. These guys were serious business. She needed to get out of here now.

Jemmy could still teleport, with a great effort, and only a short distance. She kept teleporting, jumping another fifty feet ahead of her immediately after landing. Another dart flashed in the moonlight as it barely missed her. Jemmy looked out across the bay, where Titan's Tower stood like a strong fortress. She had a lot of pride, but she needed to survive this encounter, and the Titans were the only people who could help her.

With one last, big teleport, Jemmy appeared right in front of the front door to Titan's Tower. Alarms started going off right away, and Jemmy wasn't surprised. She had caused them some problems in the past.

Ringing the doorbell repeatedly, Jemmy waited for someone to open the door. If it wasn't Rain, the one Titan that Jemmy liked, then she would request her. "Is Rain Lynn Bow here? I need help."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 am

Bow was just getting out of the shower, humming to herself peacefully as she brushed her teeth. Already in her pajamas with a towel around her head. She wasn't even sure who all was in the Tower right now. The team still wasn't very organized. It kind of felt like some teenagers who just happened to all be super heroes living under the same roof but, Bow didn't mind that for now. She was still thinking things over in her mind on her to help them become more unified, so she wouldn't say anything about that for now. Just as she was finishing brushing her teeth, the alarms started to go off.

Her eyes went wide in surprise and she flew down to the main ops room to see who it was. When she saw the shivering little girl with red stains, her heart almost froze. At top speed she got to the door and threw it open, wrapping her arms around the girl instantly. "Jemmy!! Are you okay?? What happened to you??" As she asked her questions, she carried the girl inside, turning off the alarms. Of course she had heard briefly about Jemmy's time in here, but that didn't matter to her right now. Actually, it didn't matter to Bow at all.

All Bow could think about right now was getting Jemmy help. She took her upstairs to her room and laid her on her bed, flying around getting a first aid kit, washcloths, a glass of milk and a cookie, and a bowl of hot water. "Okay... Umm... I-I'm not really sure what to do, but darts usually don't go that deep I don't think so I'm gonna try and pull them out... It might sting when I do though, okay?? So... Hold my teddy and he'll comfort you, okay?" Bow was close to tears herself, worrying about the little girl. She handed her her teddy bear and the cookie before looking at the darts again. She wouldn't actually pull them until she got the okay from Jemmy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 am

Miley was in Raven's room that she now called her own no one told her it couldn't be yet or at least she didn't think they did she was still learning english she knew how to say hi and introduce herself now because when she showed Bow how to say that in Feecon Bow had shown her how in English. Miley was reading one of the books she could when the alarm went off. Miley quickly jumped in surprise her foot getting caught in the blanket she was under and it wrapped around her body as she accidentally spun.

Miley took about a minute or two to get the blanket off and scrambled on all fours getting off the ground as the alarms turned off. Miley run down the halls as fast as she cloud and took a quick turn to get down stairs and went to fast tripping and going air born but she shoots out some ice to the ground going up to her using it as a slide to safely land sliding to a stop now in the main lobby Miley looked around but saw no one Miley then spent the next few minutes looking for intruders and decided to go check on the others.

When Miley got to Bows room she gasped when she saw the little girl Miley of course had heard about Jemmy but not too much and of course a little blonde girl could have been anyone it could have been Miley even. Miley looked and sounded worried she she ran over on all fours and looked at Jemmy speaking in Feecon but looked to Bow forgetting she should give hand gestures to help Bow know what she was saying and she repeated what she said with hand gestures. "(Bow is she going to be ok? Can I help with anything?)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Bow opened the door and embraced Jemmy, worried. In spite of the pain and fear she was experiencing, Jemmy couldn't help but feel glad. She had a real friend here, something she had never had before.

As Bow swept Jemmy off her feet and carried her through the tower, Jemmy tried to explain what was going on. "Some guys showed up, and they threw sharp things at me, and it hurt. It still hurts, and my powers are getting weaker now."

Bow brought Jemmy to a room and gathered a bunch of important looking supplies, including a cookie. Bow then asked if she could pull the darts out. Jemmy's eyes opened wide in fear. "There's still something in there?" She had pulled all the darts out, but their tips had broken off and stayed inside her. It would take a steady hand and a pair of tweezers to get the tips out.

Jemmy hugged the teddy bear tightly. "Do it. Pull them out." Jemmy closed her eyes and winced.

Someone else came running into the room, and Jemmy opened her eyes again. This new Titan didn't seem to be able to speak English. That wasn't a problem. Miley and Bow would hear Jemmy's voice in their heads. 'Miley, Bow, I'm telepathic. Also, I need your help. Some bad guys are coming for me. They're strong, and really scary. I need you to make sure they don't find me. They saw me come in here, so it's only a matter of time before they get here. I'm sorry for bringing this trouble on you, but I didn't have anywhere else to turn. Can you really protect me?'
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Bow barely even heard Jemmy talk about the men as she ran to her room and, once there, she was flying about so didn't have time to think about it.

Slowly and carefully, Bow took off Jemmy's shirt to see the wounds better and only now realized that only the tips were showing in the skin. That meant it would be even harder to pull them out. Bow's eyes went wide as she got the tweezers from the first aid kit and took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself. She spoke sweetly and smooth for Jemmy to make sure she was being comforted. "It will only hurt for a moment more, darling..."

It took a large amount of focus and singing to keep Bow calm, but she was able to get the first dart tip out with almost entirely no pain for Jemmy. She blew on the wounds to keep them cool and slightly numb them as she pulled the tips out one by one, hating that she caused Jemmy any discomfort whatsoever, but needing to do this.

Once she was done she smiled and kissed the little girl's cheek. "There... All done." Then Miley came running into her room and Bow couldn't help but smile at her wanting to help. As soon as she opened her mouth to speak though, Jemmy spoke to their brains, causing Bow to blink and look at her with amazement... And then fear.

Bow bit her lip in thought for only a split moment before wrapping her arms around Jemmy and bringing her in for a warm embrace, smiling softly down at her. "Of course I'll protect you, Jemmy. You're my friend. They won't be able to get past our safety measures anyway! You're welcome here at any time, Jemmy... I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you anyway, remember?" *giggle* She kissed her forehead and held her to her closely.

(OOC: I can edit out the "keeping an eye on you" if you don't want it there... Just btw...)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Miley blinked as she heard Jemmy's voice in her head Miley was amazed by this the only one she had ever had in her head was Hal or her scary other self that rarely came in to comment really but Hu and Hal knew she was always watching. "Whoa she's in our head Hu this is actually pretty cool.... scary but cool...." Hal's voice or the Miley Bow first met that's voice would seem much more mature and educated sounding with a Japanese mixed with British accent as they would hear her in English Hu or the current Miley would chime in the same way but a more kidish and pappy sounding way.

"Indeed Hal but now's not the time to start talking about telepathic conversations" Hu said in her head as well as out loud but out side the head shed be speaking in Feecon "Agreed Jemmy We'd be glad to help you out any way we can though currently you'll only get physical help from Hu" Hal concluded inside Miley's head Miley sitting on the ground smiling her goofy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:50 am

Jemmy winced as Bow pulled the tips of the darts in. Even with them out of her body, she didn't start healing immediately. Those darts did something to her that severely weakened her powers. She wondered if Bow and Miley would be alright fighting against someone with such dangerous weapons.

Bow said that the tower's defense systems would keep the mean people out, and Jemmy smiled a little. This tower really did seem to be the perfect fortress. It had even been able to hold Jemmy prisoner for a short time. It was only because of Bow that she had gotten out at all. Now she was in the same tower, being defended by the Titans from an unknown foe.

"Those guys were scary," Jemmy said. She made sure to telepathically give this information to Miley as well, but Bow seemed afraid of voices in her head. Miley, however, seemed quite used to it. "I couldn't even read their minds, or feel them at all. It was like they weren't really there."

Outside, a boat pulled up to the island that Titan's Tower rested upon. Three men jumped out, all identical in every way, all wearing trench coats and fedoras. Although they could have been seen on camera if anyone was watching in the Control Room, the alarms didn't go off. They slowly walked up to the front door and knocked loudly. They also rang the doorbell. The door was locked tight, and they had no way to get inside, so they waited for someone to let them in.

Jemmy's eyes opened wide. They were here. They were at the Tower. What was going to happen now? "Don't open the door," she pleaded. "They're too dangerous."

They would stay there for as long as it took, knocking on the front door as loud as they could.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:09 am

Bow nodded as Jemmy told them that the men were scary, and she just held her in her arms. Miley had said something but Bow couldn't understand her, though it seemed Jemmy could, so she was glad about that. That meant that they could be friends easier! She was sure that Miley and Jemmy would get along great. They were both very childish in nature and liked sweets. Her thoughts of friendship were interrupted though as a bang was heard at the door.

Her head instantly snapped to that direction and she bit her lip in worry. Why weren't the alarms going off? It was like Jemmy had just said. It was like they weren't really there...

They continued knocking though. Bow looked down at Jemmy and wanted nothing more than for her to be safe. She bit her lip in thought, looking from Jemmy to the door to Miley to Jemmy and back again. Then something clicked. They weren't going to go away any time soon. And if Yang or Ephraim got to the door first, or if they got home and were trying to get to the door... Bow couldn't have that. She looked to Miley and spoke seriously, handing Jemmy over to her. "Take her. Find somewhere safe and HIDE. Don't come out for anything. Got it?" With that, she didn't even wait for a response before flying out the room and down to the front door.

She looked in the peep hole first to see them and saw that there were three. She had no chance if they started to fight but, hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Bow slowly opened the door with a sweet and innocent smile, wanting to just talk to them for a moment. If anything got out of hand though, she would lock them, and herself, out of the tower. "Hello sirs, is there anything I can help you with tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:38 am

The Hat's face was still, somehow covered in shadow, concealing it from Bow's vision. The other two people were his copies, identical duplicates of him who acted the same way he did, as extensions of himself.

"Hello, Miss. We are aware that a dangerous entity has entered your building: Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade. She appears as an innocent girl, but that is only a disguise. She is actually an immortal demigod of destruction, a Lord of Chaos. She has caused death and destruction for centuries, and will gladly destroy this entire world if she gets the chance. I'm sure you can see that she needs to be stopped. Please, let us in so that we can finish the job. I am The Hat, an agent of Order. I believe that makes us allies."

The Hat waited to be let in. He had no emotions, no thoughts being broadcast, not even any body heat. Other than sight and sound, it seemed that The Hat simply wasn't there, like he didn't exist. It was a chilling experience.

In Bow's room, Jemmy was shivering violently. Why had Bow opened the door? Did she want Jemmy to die? She felt betrayed. She looked Miley in the eyes. "You have to help me. Please. They won't stop."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:48 am

Miley blinked as Bow seemed to be leaving to let the men in. Didn't this little girl just say not to? Bow gave her Jemmy and Miley held her like a baby as she was squatting to the ground. As she saw Bow leave she looked down to jemmy who was shivering violently and looked betrayed. She then pleaded to Miley for help and miley held her close. "(We promise to protect you with our lives they will not hurt you as long as we are around Jemmy.)"

Miley sat her up on the bed then picked her up from behind having her hold onto her like she was giving miley a piggy back ride. "(I think I know just the place to hide but we have to go quickly so please hold on tightly.)" Miley then would start to run off as quick as she could on all fours for a few moments before using one hand to shoot out ice for her to slide on to go faster. Miley had to make a few arcs that came up about a foot and a half up in the air to help her turn on corners.

Miley tried her best to try and use different routes to avoid going through the main lobby as she spoke to Jemmy. "(we're almost there how are you doing back there?)" She asked as they continued on. Soon enough they would get down stairs and Miley would hop off the ice running on all fours again as she shot some ice going off into another direction before heading down a hall way. Miley ran into a strange empty room with symbols all over the wall and closed the door behind them. She place Jemmy down in a corner and sat by her panting. ("I'm not sure what this room is for but i took a few naps here before so I know it seems safe."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

As soon as he asked to be let in, Bow closed the door behind her. Her eyes were kind and warm, no malice or reason to be distrusted at all. "I do believe we are allies, yes. However, your way of dealing with her and mine are not on the same page. I do understand that Shivering Jemmy can be very dangerous, but, at this moment in time, it is my duty to keep an eye on her and make sure that she doesn't cause any destruction. She may be as old as time but her thinking is really like that of a child. She can be very sweet when she wants to be. I know that it's a bit naive of me to think that I can stop her but, please try and understand. I can't allow you to harm her while she's in my care." Her words were soft and serious. Her eyes were full of hope and a desire to do good. She stood firm in front of the door, her heart slightly racing in fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 am

Miley took Jemmy to a safe room, using her powers to make sure they got there extra fast.

'I'm doing fine,' Jemmy thought back when she was asked.

The room they arrived at was protected from everything, even magic. It was the safest place Jemmy had seen, a bunker to protect people from the outside world. Miley said that she had taken naps in here. Apparently, Miley knew a lot about the tower.

Jemmy listened in to Bow's thoughts as she answered the door and talked to The Hat. She couldn't hear The Hat's voice directly, but she understood the ideas that he was getting across.

The three Hat's frowned. The girl had closed the door behind her, and it wasn't likely they would be able to open it by themselves. Bow said that she was keeping a close eye on Jemmy to make sure that she didn't get into trouble, and that she couldn't allow them to hurt the girl.

"You seem to have been deceived. She only acts as a child to fool people into thinking that she is not dangerous. She has been manipulating you all along. From the very first time she met you, she acted the way she did in order to make you like her, in order to make you defend her. As long as she has the Teen Titans as her protectors, she can continue to cause destruction as she pleases. I'm afraid I must insist that you let us in. Otherwise, we will be forced to harm you for assisting a Lord of Chaos."

Back in the bunker, Jemmy was worrying again. She was sure that The Hat was going to kill Bow and force their way into the bunker to kill Jemmy. She looked at her wounds. They were starting to heal again, slowly, but her healing factor was returning. Good.

Jemmy tried to sound innocent as she asked an unthinkable question. 'Um, Miley. Does Titan's Tower have a self-destruct button? I'm worried they might get inside and try to press it.'

Jemmy would try to discover the location of such a button from Miley's thoughts. In the worst case scenario, Jemmy would blow the entire tower up, just to kill The Hat. Of course, her friends Miley and Bow would die, but if that was the price of survival, then Jemmy would not hesitate to do it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:49 am

Miley looked to jemmy as she seemed very worried and hugged her for a moment. ")Do not worry little one we are titans you are safe here!)" she said with a goofy smile. She then tilts her head as jemmy asked the question..... what was a button anyways...? Was it one of thought flashing lights on the ceiling? No it couldn't be how could they self-destruct?..... what was self destruct anyways? Was it like some sort of explosion of yourself? She blinks looking to Jemmy.

"(We're sorry Jemmy but we are new to the upper world we have only traveled here but a mere 3 or so weeks ago maybe longer or shorter we lost track of time.... but we do not know about your metal beasts here all too well so we don't know what this self destruction button is.)"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Bow couldn't help but start to giggle half way through The Hat's speech. Her mind raced back to the first moments of their meeting and she shook her head, smiling happily. "The first time we met, she mistook me for another Lord of Chaos and tried to kill me. In my book, not a very good way to start out if you want to be liked... *giggle* Though, then again, I'm not most people. I'm the one that asked to be her friend first. I promise you. If ever there comes a time that she causes harm to anyone, I will be the first one to arrive on the scene. She's my friend. One of my best friends. You can't take her away. I realize that you may still harm me but understand this. I will never allow you to harm her. Even in death. This building has been sealed away with every defense imaginable. You will not live to see her again if you try to get in here. So please, I'm asking you as an ally, let me take care of her. Give me some time at least. I promise she's going to be better. Understand that there will be trials and she will fail at times. But that's how it always is with change. Can you do that for me?"

Her words were sincere in every capacity. In her mind was true worry for Jemmy. Fear, not for herself, but for Jemmy and Miley. She couldn't care less what happened to herself, as long as Miley and Jemmy were safe. Her eyes were looking at all three of them, trying to read for any sign of response. Anything that might tell her if she had to fight or not. She didn't want to. Never did she like to fight. But there was a time and a place for everything and, unfortunately, this might be her time to battle for the sake of a friend. Still she hoped that The Hat would listen to her and at least think about her negotiation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Jemmy frowned. Miley didn't know what a self-destruct button, and she certainly didn't know where it was (assuming it existed at all). That had been Jemmy's trump card. Only she could survive something like Titan's Tower exploding. She didn't think she could fight The Hat on any sort of fair terms. It was all over now. She was going to die. For someone who had lived for thousands of years, it was a terrifying idea.

Outside, The Hat stared at Bow as she made her speech. His three shaded faces betrayed no emotion as he pondered her words. As Bow finished, The Hat stood there in silence for a moment.

"No. We cannot leave such a dangerous enemy to peace in your care. This encounter is over. We will retreat for now, for fighting you would accomplish nothing. We cannot get inside, so we cannot destroy Shivering Jemmy. However, we will not call off our hunt. If we have the opportunity to kill Shivering Jemmy in the future, we will take it."

All three of The Hat's bodies turned around in unison and started walking away. After a few steps, they paused, and the body in the back turned around. "Your decision is disappointing. Dark days will come because of this. I hope that you will be prepared to face the consequences of letting the Lord of Chaos live. The blood of the innocent is on your hands." With that, the third Hat turned around again and walked away with the other two. They left the island by boat.

Jemmy couldn't believe it. She could sense through Bow's mind that The Hat had left. She was going to live. Never before had Jemmy felt so relieved. Somehow, Bow's words had worked. They had made The Hat go away.

Bow's words meant a lot to Jemmy, too. She had called Jemmy her friend, and Jemmy hadn't even needed to threaten her to get her to say it. Bow was concerned for Jemmy's well-being, and wouldn't let any harm come to her.

But Jemmy was a Lord of Chaos. She shouldn't need protection, especially from some human. It felt strange. Part of her was happy that she had made a true friend. On the other hand, she felt incompetent for needing the help of another person to defeat a foe.

"They're gone," Jemmy said to Miley, speaking telepathically as well as out loud. "We're safe now. Thank you for taking me here. I think they knew that I was in too safe a place to touch." Jemmy frowned up at Miley and started to cry. "Why did you help me? I'm a bad person. It's my job to cause chaos and destruction and fight you guys. Am I not good enough at my job to make you hate me?" She started crying again. "I don't know if I want people to like me or not. I don't know what I want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next