Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:29 am

Miley smiled when she heard they were safe since they were gone but felt bad as cried and asked her her question. Miley then hugged Jemmy speaking out loud and in her thoughts for Jemmy to hear. "(I was born for the pure reason of to be evil and to kill many people... I help you because you need it I know how it feels to feel helpless, it does not feel nice...)"

Miley held Jemmy looking down to her kissing her forehead remembering how nice it felt when Bow did the same to her. She hoped it would make Jemmy feel as safe, secure, and nice as the kiss Bow gave her on her forehead as the one she just gave Jemmy. Miley looked to Jemmy still holding her, her look caring. "(Lord of Chaos or not Bow has found herself able to trust you so you can't be all bad.)"

Miley smiled her goofy smile "(I know that might not be a complement to you but know that it is for me and that I trust you. I nor Hal hate you Jemmy we if anything find you a possible friend if you allowed us to be so even if we just met... so as for helping you we did so because we want to. And for if you want people to like you or not well sorry but we do and so does Bow so if you don't want us to you'll have to deal with it cause we aren't going to stop anytime soon so you'll just have to get used to it ok?)"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 pm

As The Hat began to walk off, Bow smiled to herself and continued to stand firm, speaking to them once more in her light, sweet voice. "And I will be there again to protect her." Then the last one turned back around and Bow went wide eyed, fearing she had just said the wrong thing and was about to have to fight.

Her heart sank at his words, and she crumpled to the ground leaning against the door as she drew her knees up and stared into the distance as they walked away. She wasn't going to let that happen. Bow believed in Jemmy and thought that she would be able to change. It would take some work, and perhaps there would be casualties along the way, but Bow couldn't give up hope. Jemmy was her friend and she wanted her safe and happy. But that last sentence still got to her. It wouldn't be the first time she had blood on her hands and she could barely hold back tears as flashbacks of fire and screaming came into her vision. She whispered to herself that it was okay, they still loved her even in death.

With that, Bow got up and looked at the door. She had really locked them out. Herself included. So that even if they had killed her, they couldn't use her to get inside. Biting her lip, Bow thought, hoping Jemmy would be listening. Hayy Jemmy? Can you come open the door? I kind of locked myself out... As she waited, she wiped the few tears that had slipped down her cheeks away and smiled gently, wanting nothing more than to wrap her arms around both her friends and bring them into a warm embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 am

Miley said that she knew what it was like to feel helpless. That, along with the hope for a friendship with Jemmy, had motivated her protective actions. She said that Miley wasn't going to stop trying to be her friend anytime soon, so Jemmy would just have to get used to it.

Miley wanted to be friends? Why? Miley had nothing to gain from this. Jemmy hadn't threatened her, blackmailed her, or bribed her. In Jemmy's mind, it didn't make any sense. Perhaps Miley was doing this because she expected some sort of reward. Was that what she meant by friendship? That must be what Bow wanted, too. Jemmy decided to accept that idea, because she didn't understand it any other way. She cleared her throat and tried to dry her tears.

"I see. I must tell you that I cannot grant any magical wishes at the moment, but I will see to it that you are adequately rewarded. In return for your...friendship, I will repay you with something. Protection, perhaps? Just please, don't stop being my friend." Jemmy started crying again. "I'll do my best. I'll work really hard to give you a reward. Bow too."

Before Miley could respond, Jemmy heard Bow's mental message. The Titan had locked herself out of the tower and needed someone to open the door. Jemmy reached out and touched Miley's hand. An instant later, they were both teleported to the inside of the front door. Jemmy pushed the button to open the door and went about the task of drying her many tears. It was a two-handed job. She looked up at Bow and smiled. Her eyes and cheeks were still pink, though. "You did it. I'm impressed."

She noticed that Bow had been crying, too. Jemmy had been distracted by her conversation with Miley, so she didn't know why Bow was crying. "What's wrong? You look sad."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 am

Miley blinked before she could respond Jemmy had taken they to the the front door. Miley wanted to tell Jemmy that she wasn't looking for anything out of the friendship and truly only wanted friendship out of it. Miley then saw Bow and frowned quickly walking over to her on all fours putting her chin on Bow's shoulder as she sat down behind her and hugged her. "(Please Bow don't cry...)"

Miley then thought for a few moments before she asked "(Have they injured you?)" She sounded really worried as she let go of Bow circling around her on all fours stopping ever so often to lift up on of Bow's arms genitally to check them for injuries. When she finished she sat in front of Bow and she would lean forward kissing Bow on the forehead and sat back down smiling a light goofy smile trying to cheer Bow up.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:03 pm

The first thing Bow saw when the door was opened for her was Jemmy's crying face. She instantly went wide eyed and picked her up, only caring about why she was crying. "It doesn't matter why I look sad, why were you crying Jemmy?? The big, bad guys are gone and I promise never ever to let them hurt you..." She meant every single word.

Then Miley came up behind her and hugged her before circling her as she looked for injuries. Bow couldn't help but giggle and shook her head. "They didn't hurt me... I guess I wasn't worth their time. But you were. You have to be more careful, Jemmy! Here, have this." She took out her cell phone and gave it to Jemmy, setting Bow's T-com to speed dial number 1. "When I get a new one I'll set that as the first speed dial... But this way you can get in touch with me whenever you need it, okay?" She smiled softly and if Jemmy wanted to, she could tell that Bow wanted nothing in return. Then Miley finished her survey and kissed Bow on the forehead which made Bow light up, literally. She wrapped her arms around the two of them and squeezed them lightly as a tear rolled down her cheek in joy. "I love you two so much! You can't get into trouble and not call for me, okay??" She then thought about the two girls in front of her and smiled brightly. "Now, who wants to help me bake some cupcakes!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Bow promised to always protect Jemmy, no matter what. Jemmy could tell by reading her mind that she wanted absolutely nothing in return. It didn't make sense. Bow simply wanted to help Jemmy, and she found fulfillment in that. It made her happy to make other people happy.

Jemmy didn't think that Bow fully understood just what a Lord of Chaos was. But it didn't matter. She knew enough to know that she shouldn't be friends with Jemmy. Still, she had decided to befriend her anyway.

"I've never had friends before," Jemmy said. It wasn't like she had been trying very hard to make friends, but that didn't make it any easier. All these thousands of years she had been alone, but now she had people who cared about her.

Jemmy accepted the cell phone and put it in her pocket. If she ever got in trouble with those mean guys again, she would make sure to give Bow a call.

She might be a Lord of Chaos, and she was unsure what the future would bring for her, but she was sure of one thing: she loved Bow. She supposed that she loved Miley, too. She wanted to stay with her two friends forever.

A funny idea appeared in her head and Jemmy began to giggle. She looked up at Bow. "I would love to bake some cupcakes." She loved anything with sugar, especially if it had cake in the name. "I was just thinking...what if I became a Teen Titan?"

It sounded ridiculous as she said it. She was a Lord of Chaos, and there was no way she would stand up to the high moral standard needed to become a Titan. There were positives to such a course of action, though. She would get to hang out with Bow and Miley all the time. Yang might even like the plan, since she would be able to keep an eye on Jemmy to keep her out of trouble.

Could Jemmy protect Jump City? Was it possible to maintain peace and chaos at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:38 am

Miley smiled brightly as it seemed that Bow was fine she was glad that they hadn't hurt Bow. Miley tilted her head wondering what Bow gave Jemmy but she figured it had something to do with the tiny round devices they got a while back that were yellow and black with a weird symbol on the front that looked like the tower they were in. After she had kissed Bow on the forehead she found herself being hugged. It would seem that she did manage to help make Bow happier after all which she was pretty excited about.

Miley hugged her back she didn't know what Cup Cakes were but if they were anything like ice cream or soda she knew shed love it. Miley then sorta zoned out for a long while only thinking about the wonders and amasingness that was soda wishing she had some to drink right now. She still had no idea how it kept re appearing in the cooling room that seemed to only be able to be filled with food and drinks but like always if they had any she'd drink it all.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 am

Bow smiled brightly as both of the girls agreed to baking cupcakes, but then had to stop dead in her tracks as Jemmy asked her next question.

A million things ran through Bow's mind and her head filled with all the possibilities. Iss Jemmy serious? Does she really want to be a Titan?? That would be wonderful! I could spend much more time with her and protect her from The Hat! And Jemmy could fight along side of me and Miley and Ya-Oh dear, what would Yang think though about a Lord of Chaos wanting to join? She would never trust Jemmy. Bow smiled, at least not yet. I'm sure I can talk to Yang about it though. This was the first place Jemmy had come when she was in trouble and, from the sounds of it, she had done nothing wrong to have them chase her like they did. I mean, she's done wrong in the past, no doubt, but, everyone deserves a second chance, right?? Plus, she's my friend. I have to do everything in my power to make sure she's safe. And the safest place for her to be is right next to me. I'll never let anyone hurt her. I want her to be a Titan. So that she can be with me all the time like she wants... She has a friend now. That reminds me... Bow looked at Jemmy and blushed lightly. "You can hear every thought I just thought, can't you?" She giggled and kissed her forehead gently before speaking softly. "I will do all I can so that you can become a Titan, Jemmy... But you do understand that it will be hard, yes?"

As she spoke, she started to make her way to the kitchen and set Jemmy down on the counter as she went around gathering the supplies they needed while listening to whatever she had to say. She got out a 2-liter of soda and gave it to Miley with a smile, getting Jemmy and herself a glass of milk each since that really went better with cupcakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Jemmy had heard all of Bow's thoughts. The part about Bow protecting her from The Hat sounded especially good. She had to agree with Bow's fear of what Yang would think. Jemmy got the feeling that Yang didn't like her. Locking her up and threatening to never let her out again sent that message very clearly.

Of course, Jemmy had to agree that Yang was probably justified in such extreme actions. Bow knew that Jemmy had done bad things in the past, but she didn't know the full extent. While it had never been Jemmy's primary goal to kill people, she had left countless bodies in her wake.

Jemmy had to wonder if Bow would have liked her if she had taken some different form. The image of an innocent little girl had been designed to manipulate people's emotions, but it wasn't Jemmy's true form. She didn't really have a true form. As long as she could remember, she had always taken this form. Perhaps it was because she was one of the weaker Lords of Chaos. Perhaps it was because she liked pulling on people's heartstrings. Or maybe it was because she actually envisioned herself as a little girl.

It could be all three. Jemmy wasn't even sure herself.

But regardless of what might have been, right now Bow was her friend. She wanted Jemmy to be a Titan, too, so that they could always be together.

Bow blushed and asked if Jemmy could read her thoughts. Jemmy nodded. Bow said that she would help her to become a Titan, but that it would be difficult. Jemmy frowned. She didn't like doing hard work. "Well, I don't like doing hard things, but I do want to be with you. What will I have to do? I'm already not allowed to kill people, and I don't have to steal anymore because of...reasons."

Jemmy had recently started living in Mr. Hawthorne's house, and had been blackmailing him to receive a hefty allowance every week. She was still stealing, but only from him. And technically it wasn't stealing. She had just threatened to kill him if he didn't give her money. It was still his choice to give her money.

"Hey, where do the Titans get food? Who gives you money? What do you do if you absolutely have to kill someone? How am I supposed to eat while I wait for Yang to make a decision without blackmailing people? How am I going to pay my maid?" Jemmy realized that she had been asking a lot of questions. She decided to be quiet to let Bow actually answer them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:22 am

((ooc: while jemmy and bow have their little talk lets go into back ground activities we all loved in the series XP)

Miley happily followed Bow into the kitchen and gasped in excitement as she was given the soda. Miley then rolled on her back holding the soda bottle with both hands as she chugged it all with in moments as Jemmy asked what she had to do. Miley then got up and hopped up to her hands and feet and went quickly over to the fridge holding the door handle with one hand backing up opening it.

Jemmy asked more questions to Bow as Miley tried to reach up to the top shelf unable to stand. As Bow would answer Jemmy Miley crouched down and one by one she would jump up and snatch a bottle. Miley then pulled them all out of the way as she closed the fridge door. As they would continue to talk Miley would chug a few of the remaining bottles of soda accidentally kicking one around.

She then grabbed the one she kicked around and opened it up. Soda  shot into the air in one solid line Miley jumping a bit in surprise but shot ice at it freezing it into a Popsicle like stat and it falls over staying in one piece. When they would finally look to her Miley would be sitting down happily licking the giant frozen stream of soda.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Bow blinked when Jemmy asked her what she would have to do. When she thought about it, she bit her lip in worry. There wasn't a single situation she could think of where Yang would agree to having Jemmy on the team. Even though it would mean that she would be right there with them if she did betray them, it would also mean that she could get in the Tower with no problem. But, she could do that anyway, thanks to Bow. She sighed and kissed the girl's hair, smiling softly with her eyes showing determination still. "I'll think of something... You'd definitely have to help us when we're stopping bad guys though, do you think you can do that?... And not kill them?" She loved Jemmy, there wasn't a drop of doubt in her mind of that but, she wasn't so sure about her being a Titan, not yet. Of course Bow would absolutely adore her being with her all the time but, Yang wouldn't be so thrilled.

Then Jemmy started asking all those questions and Bow snapped out of thought and blinked. When she finished, Bow thought for a moment before speaking, answering every question. "We get food from the grocery store just like everyone else. Yang is, well, rich and I have a part time job that gives us money. There is never a true need to kill someone. You're still welcome here whether she says yes or no, so you can come for every meal if you so wish. Your maid, well, you wouldn't have one... We do all the chores around here..." She smiled and started to mix the ingredients for the cupcakes while waiting for Jemmy to ask more questions.

(OOC: Should we have Izzy jump in now? Or not?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:15 pm

OOC: Yeah. She can have this next post.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:57 am

Yang walked down the stairs with her earbuds in, walking to the fridge as she'd just finished her workout in the danger room. Grabbing one of her many energy drinks, she popped it and turned around to say hi, but stopped as soon as she saw Jemmy. "Why's she here." She asked in a tone that really didn't sound questioning. She didn't like Jemmy, at all. She didn't trust her. She didn't even want to accept the fact that the girl existed to be entirely honest. "Who let her in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Bow asked if Jemmy could help them fight bad guys without killing them. Jemmy nodded. "I can do that."

She listened to the rest of the answers, but the one that interested her the most was the fact that Yang was rich. Apparently, Yang's money financed the Titans and bought food for them, including the milk that Jemmy was drinking.

With perfect timing, Yang walked into the room. The leader of the Titans asked why she was here, and who had let her in.

Jemmy calmly took another sip of milk. "Hi Yang. I was the innocent victim of a hateful crime, so I came to the Teen Titans for help. Bow was kind enough to let me in, and she dealt with the bad guys quite beautifully."

Jemmy smiled at Yang. She looked innocent enough, but the leader of the Titans was well aware of just what Jemmy was, and what she was capable of. There was a slight smirk in Jemmy's innocent smile that Yang, and only Yang, might be able to notice. Jemmy couldn't resist the urge to telepathically send the sound of laughter into Yang's mind. The Lord of Chaos was inside Titans Tower, drinking a glass of milk purchased out of Yang's pocket. Two of the four Teen Titans were now her best friends, and they would do anything to protect her. Jemmy sent another telepathic message to Yang. 'I'm winning.'

She spoke aloud again, so everyone could hear. Bow and Miley would never believe that this innocent little girl was secretly trying to mess with Yang's head. "She showed them that violence is not the right answer. She changed their minds about killing me, and she changed my mind as well. I've decided to try to be a good guy, and Bow says I can become a Teen Titan." Jemmy's smile grew wider. "Isn't that great?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:03 am

Miley seemed to be completely desecrated by her frozen soda fountain to think of focus on anything else even yang's arrival didn't register to her.

((OOC: sorry didnt want to leave you waiting bit brain dead and miley isnt doing much at all really so yeah sorry i just didnt want to just be all skip me cause i figured this would be better than just skip me))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next