Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Vote_lcapTitans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Voting_barTitans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Vote_lcapTitans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Voting_barTitans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:28 pm

The ringing on hotwire’s communicator lead him to go to the main ops room to answer a Priority Crimson alert. This one was from the Navy. When the navy needs you… you know something big is going down. He played the message, and after some deliberation, he decided this would require a team effort from everyone. This had the potential to be something serious, and if it was… they would need all the power they could get.

The call would play on the communicators of every titan in the tower, or on patrol, telling them to report to the Op room ASAP. Upon everyone being gathered, hotwire would begin.

“Alright guys. We have a big one. This will require everyone to pitch in here, so listen carefully, because we’re going on a little trip.” He would wait for someone to ask where to, and then respond “To the mid-Atlantic.”

He snapped his fingers and the message from the navy official would play out.

“Hello Titans. I am Admiral Braddock of the U.S Navy. And we require your assistance.” He began an image of a research boat about the 3 times the size of the T-Jet appeared on screen. “Two weeks ago, we lost contact with one of our research ships.  They reported a mysterious fog bank when all communications were lost. They were researching a mysterious anomaly in the mid-Atlantic, and were about a day from the anomalies location when they disappeared.  It was imperative for us to find the ship.” He took a pause

“We sent a small cruiser out to find our lost vessel. However, yesterday it too reported a mysterious fog bank before all communications cut out. We have decided to request outside help to avoid losing any more of our own ships in those waters. The last known coordinates of both ships and the anomaly are attached to this transmission. Between the findings of the research vessel, and the military knowledge aboard the cruiser, it could prove catastrophic if in the wrong hands. The US Navy is counting on you. Please render any assistance you can. Braddock out.”

And with that the message ended.

“So that’s that everyone. The T-Jet is ready to go, and I made the necessary submarine preparation just in case. As soon as everyone is ready. We leave. Any questions?”
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Damian was lounging on the ops room couch, listening to the message playing. He wasn't paying too much attention but he got the gist of what was going on. Big military research ship sailing along minding its own business, when it suddenly gets dragged under by..whatever it was causing this issue.

He stood up a few moments preceding the message, stretching his arms and legs. "Sounds like they hit the Bermuda Triangle...that's in the mid-Atlantic, right?" Chuckling, Damian shrugged, looking around at the Titans.

"I'd say it'll be a piece of cake; after all, we're the Titans! Right?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 am

Water. It had to be water. If they went underwater Ravian would be near useless. His light beams range was ruined in the water, due to refraction. And kinetic beams, well, goggles couldn't be in the way and try opening your eyes in salt water. Not. Fun. Sure he could get around thanks to his flight, but that was it. He hoped nothing big happened under the water. A nice...semiaquatic threat would be great.

"Not unless you consider directly off of Florida halfway into the Atlantic...that's probably why this is so weird, nothing is in the middle of the Atlantic but water." This was sounding less semiaquatic by the moment. "And...uh, is there any way we won't need the submarine?" Ravian questioned. They were going to the middle of the ocean, so unless they found a secret island owned by some supervillain(something he liked to think was actually pretty likely.) they'd be using their jet to enter the water, or as their only platform.

"And....juuust to be clear, we have no idea what's going on and if we can't extract the ship we should just...blow it up right? Any ideas on what to do with the crew if it comes down to that?"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:05 am

Flux grunted and wiggled her foot as she held one leg crossed over her right, an excitement in the gesture that betrayed her excitement! This was her second abroad mission, and she was beyond stoked as she reclined in her supersuit beside the others.

"I'm sure we could manage if it came to that, but loading up some deep diving gear, some wetsuits, air tanks, and some extra supplies for the men would be wise I think, just in case things get choppy." she said aloud, and my new nutrient packs, just in case! she added in the privacy of her own head. The computer had been extremely helpful in concocting new emergency nutrient supplements for her powers.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 am

"We probably won't need the submarine Rav. Same goes for the scuba gear and wetsuits. If we find this ships, I doubt we'll have to do any underwater searching... but just like the sub setting on the T-Jet, I brought specialized Deep-Sea Scuba gear just in case." He said, a set of 4 similar wetsuits, with their designs.

"My own design. Each one is built to be able to interface with at least one of your powers in mind, so you won't be completely dead in the water. Usage instructions are in your wetsuit lockers on the Jet." He continued. He waited for a few more moments, it seemed there were no more questions.

"And on that note, finish up whatever you have to do in here, and meet in the jet. Your cockpit will have a door that's rather easy to identify. And I guess with that..." He said pausing before looking up and smirking, before calmly saying "Titans Go."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Damian saw not much else in the way. He stood up, patting Oculos on the shoulder. "Eh, don't worry about it, I'm sure it'll all be fine."

Damian was the first to head out to see the T-Jet. He was excited, this'd be his first time ever seeing it. He'd heard a lot about it, mostly from Hotwire. He was...possibly a little too proud of it.

Damian now entered the hangar, looking to the T-Jet with round, almost childlike eyes. "Oh, wow...so cool."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Ravian looked up at the jet. Though he didn't bring it up, he had seen many, many, many ships like this in his days, used to get him up to low atmosphere so he could take himself to space. His current job was a lot more exciting than blowing up meteors and pushing asteroids though.

He gave a raised eyebrow to Hotwire and Damian. It seemed odd that they were so sure their search for a missing ship wouldn't end up going underwater at some point. He would have a big 'I told you so." Saved up, just in case. Hopefully Hotwire had some suspicion he didn't know about though. Ravian, despite loving to swim, would be happy to stay dry over the course of this mission. "yeah,I hope it'll be okay." he said warily. He hoped that didn't jinx anything.

He then flew off to explore the exterior of the jet, looking for his cockpit. He found it easily enough. "Alright!" he said, slipping I got the little room. "Lets get airborn!"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Flux regarded the suits dispassionately, as a fish might regard a scuba tank. The only problem she had with the ocean was the whole crushing depth issue. She appreciated the thought, buuuuut, well... She had to wonder what 'designed with her power in mind' would entail.

Flux's first stop though was at the kitchen. She'd been working with the computer for a long while, pretty much since fighting Lefray, on developing a nutrition supplement with her powers in mind. She needed certain things to gain mass and use her powers, certain nutrients and chemicals both beneficial and helpful.

Her first attempt had seen her safe through an encounter with the baddest sumbutch she'd personally ever faced, but she felt funny for a long while afterward. It left her smelling vaguely of rotten fruit and chemicals. She picked up the pair of firm, orange colored bars the size of ingots, and weighed them in her hands. They looked a bit like great big jolly ranchers, made of a firm, crystallized gelatin that even smelled a bit citrusy, like a cross between an orange and pinesol in scent - like her. Each was two doses. Four doses for a field test - perfect.

After dividing the portions with the kitchen knife, carefully cleaning the utensil, and wrapping them up in a plastic she could break down at need, she put together a medkit, stored the whole works, and made her way to the hangar bay. This wasn't her first time aboard the T-Jet. But this time, her accommodations would be muuuuuch better!

"Hey guys. You guys bringing anything?" she asked Rav and Damian, beaming cheerily.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 am

"We should have everything we need guys. As I said, I made sure to prepack all the gear we should need." He said. "So let's go." He said.clambering into his cockpit. When the others were in position, he would fire up the engines, and after a quick minute long preflight setup, they were airborn.

As they were flying from west to east, they gained a few hours, and by the time they were over the Atlantic, it was evening. Hotwire began to scan the area. Oddly enough... he picked up the navy cruiser with ease. It wasn't too far from where it should be.

"It looks like we found our little dinghy. I'm going to take us down and land on the deck" Hotwire said, as he proceeded to do just that. Upon landing, he would be the first off the Jet. But he would wait for the others before giving any orders.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Damian wondered what was going through Ravian's mind. He himself hadn't meant that he didn't think they'd never go underwater in this mission, but rather that he'd have Ravian's back if push came to shove.

Regardless, they had taken off by then. Damian hadn't flown much before, but this was a fast ship. It sure beat an airliner. He watched the water and land whiz by under them, a light smile on his face for the first few minutes.

He had fallen asleep for the last part. He was jolted awake when Hotwire finally spoke, and had landed the craft. He popped open his cockpit door, and hopped out onto the deck of the ship. He looked around, wondering where the crew was.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:43 am

Ravian stayed awake the entire trip. It had taken a lot of will power and liberal use of singing Bohemian Rhapsody aloud, but he did it. Upon arrival he looked around "So...it didn't sink, we're doing a good job so far!" Ravian said, clapping his hands together as he floated out of his seat.

Nothing was insanely out of place. He wondered if they would be needing to cut holes in the hull to let trapped people out. Maybe it was just sinking reeeaaaallly slowly...and not listing at all. So...the guys had been right, no underwater mission! "No crew huh....well gang it looks like we got a mystery on our hands! Who wants to split up?" he said. There was never a bad time for a Scooby Doo reference, even when dozens or hundreds of lives may have been lost. Well, they definitely already were 'lost'(literally), the question was whether they would stay that way.

"Seriously though, are we gonna have to go below deck?"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 am

Flux had flown in the T-jet only once/twice before and it was an experience. There were insufficient safety restraints in the cargo bay, and significantly less view from back there, so she was oh-so-glad to be in one of the cockpits instead this time around! She was just so stoked to be doing this - she couldn't bring herself to even think about sleep! Booyah! She was going on a mission! Extent of her thoughts right there.

When the ride wore on though, the goo-girl put on headphones and replayed the data tape the Titans had gotten from the navy again and again. She listened, and took in details. Where had she seen circumstances like this before? Where had she heard of disappearances like this previously? Huh. In the Pacific there were disappearances like this one. Here in the east, the atlantic? No so much .

When she jumped down she gladly admitted - this was spooky.

"I think we should check below decks. Split into teams of two to cover more ground - big ships like this could take a while to look through."

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 am

"Agreed. Lux, Dragon, you look down below. Flux and I will head upwards and see if we can't find a way to get into the bridge. From there, we'll try to establish ship to shore communications we meet back at the Jet in one hour." Hotwire explained. "Take these." handing out a small set of what looked like rubber balls. "Keep it on hand. It's a specially treated compact floatation device. It will only react with ocean water, so if you fall overboard, you'll be able to stay afloat." He explained. This was a safety precaution, and one that wasn't too much of a hastle.

"Let's get investigating." Hotwire said cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)   Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans at Ocean Deep (Titans Thread)
Page 1 of 1