Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Yang looked back at Claira. As much as she hated the thought of letting Jemmy go free, there was no other surefire way to get her out of this enslavement. So it was going to be a chance she would be willing to take. "I want a magical contract kid. I let you out, not a single death on your hands. Not one." She said, opening the cell controls on her tablet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 am

Everybody was so insistent that Jemmy should stop killing people. Necati, that one girl with fire powers, and now Yang, too. Come to think of it, Jemmy's anger at Necati's request had been what had made her want to kill people in the first place.

As a Lord of Chaos, Jemmy didn't want any restrictions placed on her. Restrictions were the way of Order, and it was Jemmy's job to protect the Chaos that remained in this world. As angry as she was at him now, Jemmy had to admit that Necati was right. This was all about balance.

Jemmy became very serious as she looked at Yang. "I know you think we Lords of Chaos are evil. I'll admit that most of the time we are. Throughout the history of your world, we have brought destruction, fear, and suffering. What you humans don't see is that this was all necessary. There is more than one way for the world to end. If Order had full control, I don't think you'd like the world at all. Just imagine having no choice, no surprises, and no chance to do anything unexpected. Imagine every lie you've ever told suddenly being revealed to everyone. My job is very important, and restricting myself would make it difficult."

Jemmy didn't expect humans to understand. They were always focused on the here and now. Their lives were so short that she really couldn't blame them. She expected Yang to force her into a magical contract.

There was a problem with Yang's plan, however. Jemmy needed magic to be able to make a magical contract. The power to make magically binding contracts had been Jemmy's defining feature for so long, but it had recently been taken away. If she really tried, Jemmy might be able to put one together, but it would take a while. The effort would certainly require a lot of magical energy, and right now, with this anti-magic prison, the task was simply impossible. Yang would need to trust her, at least for a short while.

Jemmy grinned at Yang. "But if that's what it takes to get out of here, I'm willing to make a magically binding contract with you. The contract will state as follows: 'Jemmy shall be free. In return she will keep her hands from murder.' Now, unfortunately, in order to make this contract, I'm going to need my magical powers returned to me. I know you don't really trust me, but it's the only way. Give me back my magic, and I will make the contract."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am

(ooc: sorry its going to be a small post from me)

Claira sat there silently as she listened to the two talk but it was mostly Jemmy and her evil word that to claira she bet held trickery and lies to them. SHe would warn Yang but she seemed to know Jemmy better than she did and besides shed probably just mess up again so she diescided to just sit there slently.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Yang sighed and deactivated the cell with the swipe of her finger. This had bad idea written all over it but it was kind of a must. Even then, the makeshift prison would stop anyone from teleporting in or out. So it was fine. After Yang and Jemmy finished their work on the contract, Yang messaged Bow on her communicator, explaining her new little duty and turning back to Claira.

"Hey, mind if I talk to you outside for a bit?" She said, leading her out of the hole in the ground next to Titans Tower. "Alright, listen. I know this had to have been a shaky experience, but I want you to know that it's all fixed. So long as you don't deal with someone like Jemmy again, everything should be a lot better for you, alright? This wasn't your fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

As soon as the anti-magic field went down, Jemmy tried to teleport away. It didn't work. The tricky human had thought of everything. Even in a magical environment, there was something preventing teleportation in or out of the prison. It was some sort of machine, and Jemmy didn't know the first thing about machines, except that they worked on magic that wasn't real magic.

Jemmy gathered some of her own magic energy and her eyes started glowing bright orange. She stated the terms of the contract. "Jemmy shall be free. In return she will keep her hands from murder." It wasn't an actual magical contract. Jemmy discovered that she really couldn't make those anymore. But it was a promise, a promise that she could keep or break. Of course, the moment she broke the promise, Yang would probably try to dump her back in this prison. Jemmy needed to make it look like she intended to keep her promise, at least until she found a way to counter this Tower's anti-magic, anti-teleport, anti-everything defenses. That might be a long time, so Yang had essentially gotten what she wanted, without actually getting it.

As she finished making her promise, Jemmy walked out of the deactivated prison, assuming Yang didn't stop her. She needed to get outside, to enjoy the air of freedom. Then she would teleport back to Chaos, to recruit a new familiar. She walked along with Yang and Claira, listening to what they had to say. Claira didn't say much. "She's right," Jemmy said. "It was all my fault. You're not a bad person or anything. Do you want me to get you some ice cream? It always makes me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:18 am

Claira followed Yang out listening to what she had to say as she looked to her feet frowning. once yang and jemmy finished talking she sighed her eyes watery as she looked up. "It still feels like my fault... you know... after my parents were mauled to death by angry panthers on my 5th birthday then i was left in the jungle of south america alone till i was 12 and was found and re rehabilitated into into modern life then constantly moved around because of the adoption agency trying to get me a better chance at being adopted because no one wanted a kid like me...."

She took a deep breath. "I thought that i was ready for anything the world threw at me cause i faced a lot of bad things... and I even thought i could use what i learned to do over the years and could do to help people by being a super hero cause my friend from the last city i lived in talked me into it... but.... I'v been shot... I let the orphans i lived with get slaughtered... got beat up and let multiple bad guys get away... and now this.... I see I'm not fit to be a hero so... I think I'm just going to give it up and try being a normal teen again... you know if it's still even pos-..."

A gun fire would be heard and nearly instantly a bullet would shoot into the side of Claira's head her blood splattering to the ground as she began to fall her eyes shocked yet lifeless as she had gotten the perfect kill shot. Claira would land on her own blood as more flowed out of her head her body now cold. She had been shot by a hidden sniper assassin but who knows, maybe this was for the best after all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3