Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Vote_lcapThat Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Voting_barThat Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Vote_lcapThat Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Voting_barThat Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Empty
PostSubject: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:09 pm

A wax cave man and a pink haired teen stood face to face with only a thin museum display glass separating them. Kale of course was attempting to make the same facial expression as the man he saw in the display, but quickly got bored with that and moved to the next display glass while other more interested pedestrians shuffled about.

"Man, this isn't very fun or insightful. This is what humans consider to be precious? Half of this stuff is just bones and pretty rocks. Endor is full of both and we didn't consider it nostalgic history." What kale had originally expected to see at this museum was epic adventures that were determining factors in human existence that could help him better understand them all. What he was getting was plaster replicas, broken arrows, and worn pages from books written centuries ago. The dragon mage was getting so bored he thought of leaving when he suddenly felt something magical near by. "What is that?" Kale said, as he looked towards a blocked off exhibit with a sign dangling in front of it.

Upon closer inspection Kale found it was a coffin and on said coffin a sign lingered with the words "Coming Soon..." It would appear this piece had been brought in recently, but the museum researchers realy could't figure out where it hailed from or which time period it originated from. However, it was sold to Jump City museum for a hefty price so they put it on display anyway, but didn't give it an exhibit. Kale could see why the humans put this one up, the casing of the coffin was immaculate. It would appear the markings were a warning of some sorts, but only Kale could read this. To other humans they would just think it was pretty.

The teen thought of leaving it, but the closer he was to the shell the more he felt familiar with the power inside until he realized what it was. "Dragon scent!?" Kale immediately pulled the scroll from his pocket, flung it open and magically sent it wrapping around the coffin until the entire thing seemed mummified by the scroll. Then placed his hand upon the wrapping and spoke four words in a lost language his mother had taught him.

The scroll suddenly unraveled back into his hand and as it did the door came off with it, revealing what was inside for the pink haired hero.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Inside the coffin was a woman who looked no older than a twenty year old, with hip length auburn hair and a nearly ghost white skin tone. The woman had this almost feral wild child appearance as she slowly stirred, eyes opening up and claw tipped fingers digging softly into the obsidian with a distinct scraping sound, like nails on glass. There was this odd moment of silence as her eyes finally popped open, glowing like fiery embers as she opened her mouth and snorted a small gout of smoke forth with a grumble. "It cannot be a thousand years yet, can it? You, pink haired one, what year is it." Her voice had this commanding tone to it, soft yet calm and focused. She was quick to take in her surroundings and even quicker to show no hesitation as she stepped out of that box and stood up to her full height, towering over the smaller Kale by a full head and a half.

She looked down at him and snorted again before looking from side to side at the exhibit and blinked. "What...is this?" a momentary level of confusion in her tone as she examined the exhibit around herself before coming full circle to level her eyes on the boy again. Never once did her facial expression change as she started to crack her joints and pop the tendons, seemingly glad to be free of her prison as she looked towards it and nodded. "I hope to meet you again Sage of shadowdale, on friendlier terms than what we met upon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Kale paused for a moment. "To be honest I don't know." He said, with a smile, as if for some reason proud of himself. "I'm not from around here and I'm gonna guess you're not either." He spoke slowly, not yet sure if she was a friend or foe. Kale might have unleashed something evil and if he did he would put her back in that box and seal it. However, first he had to know if she was an old dragon from Endor or not.

The mage still couldn't be sure if she was a dragon. Many could change shapes like his mother where he came from, so he would have to feel her out first. "This is a museum. Humans store their relics here, and since you've been in entombed so long they put you here as well."

She spoke to the coffin, which confused Kale at first. He didn't think she was crazy, he just thought he was missing something. She sure smelled, snorted, and had the traits of a dragon. Kale was hopeful she was friendly. He could bond with another of his kind among these Earthlings.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:37 pm

He didn't know either, Ignis shifted her gaze to the coffin again, just a simple act of flicking her gaze sideways before looking at Kale again. "No, I'm not from around here, I'm not sure this is even Abeir-Toril," she responded with that same curt matter of fact attitude before flexing her fingers with a grunt. She felt so stiff, so slow as she wandered to the side of the coffin and traced a finger along the almost alien geometric swirls and patterns, eye's fixated on them and nodded. "A museum, storage for relics. History and day's gone by," Ignis felt that past achievements were just that, in the past. They held no interest to her, couldn't possibly she was a creature of the here and now. Current deeds mattered.

There was a sweeping of one of her hands, dragged it through the stray locks of her hair, sorted them back into the rest with another snort of smoke. "But relics....have a use. I doubt humans would know a magical artifact from the mundane," she had this covetous look in her eye a minor problem with having the blood of a red dragon in her. She was a bit greedy for the magical and powerful, cared of deeds not of the past but the present. Things that indicated strength and bravery and at some level, honor. "I think I will have to sniff out the useful from the useless, and thank you for freeing me, even if my sentence wasn't up."

There was barely a hint of hesitation as she snapped her claws forward, drilled finger tips into the smooth volcanic glass and punched a very rough hole through the side before shattering it with a fiery, self-contained explosion from her fist. "I am Ignis the Red slayer, and I think, I will make a name for myself...wherever this place exists on the dimensional planes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:54 pm

"Wait!" Kale said as he pointed to her. "Are you a dragon?"  Kale demanded to know. It was now or never, because if she was evil he would need to deal with her right away before she proceeded to bring calamity upon the human world. 

He at least knew now from her display that she was indeed not human and possessed some decent amount of power. If she happened to be a dragon, Kale would have many questions for her, starting with what she knew of Endor. She was obviously some kind of warrior; a fact shown by her actions and in her self given title. However, Kale wasn't interested in fighting his own kin if it could be avoided. So far she was acting friendly, and that was a good enough start for him.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:40 pm

"Am I a dragon?" She blinked softly before bringing one of the flame cloaked hands to her chin, claws gingerly gliding across her flesh as she contemplated that statement. "Part dragon, human and a cold, methodical rage." She seemed to smile for a second, this brief mirthless tugging at the corner of her lips before she locked her eyes onto him. "But not naturally made, magically fused. You see, dragons, they burned my home down, slaughtered my family and I intend to repay any I meet in very much the same way." Ignis' eyes seemed to dim in their intensity, from that all encompassing fiery glow to a soft deathly burn as if the embers were in need of stoking. Her words had a frosty clarity as she spoke almost calmly, clinical even to this youthful young man.

"My mind is clear and I can see once again not within the shades of hatred and rage but a cold, tinted frost. Cold and focused. Now what did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Kale's eyes grew wide in a fit of shock upon hearing her reply. She had killed dragons. This was indeed the worst case scenario. To make it even worse, she had stated it so blatantly. No remorse, no hesitation, as if at peace with what she had done. 
Kale had killed as well, but out of need not revenge. 

This however, this was much more different than those instances.  He was part dragon, not stolen power like Ignis, but actual dragon blood in his veins. This foe would be hard for him to defeat if they were to fight, being another dragon, even worse one who had slain them. Kale had never defeated any of his kin in actual battle. 

The best option would be to retreat or surprise attack her now. A possible rush could put her back in her coffin to finish serving out that sentence Ignis had mentioned earlier, but "My name, is Kale Salem..." that just wasn't Kale's style. "...Dragon Mage." He said firmly, and stared at her proud to be her opposition in the past or present. However, he made no movements. Brave just stood before her and let this fact sink into the space between them until he spoke again. "I'm sorry about your family."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:34 am

Now she could smell it, now she could smell that intoxicating aroma of dragons blood. She looked straight at Kale, pupil's contracting into slits as she looked him up and down before settling her gaze right on his face. Those amber orbs glowing with an incandescent flame of unknown origin as she flexed her hands open and shut and smiled, with contentedness. "I....see, so that's why you smell like a dragon, she murmured softly as she continually flexed her hands open and shut before taking one step closer to Kale, towering over him with that graceful form that belied immense strength and power. A feral, wild appearance almost in line with someone who's not seen another living person for...many years, it matters not why she stared, but there was a small twinge of hunger brewing in the pit of her stomach as she looked away, turned on her heel and looked towards the walls that surrounded her.

"But I'm not quite in the mood for dragon right now, need to stretch my wings a little," It was hard to say if Ignis was serious about stretching her wings, or if she was utilizing a relatively old euphemism that involved working the kinks and knots out of herself. But what she did next was pretty intense, if a bit lackluster in design as she literally began to tear her way through the building, opening up holes big enough for two people shoulder to shoulder to walk through, as her fists and claws gouged and ripped through stone like it were candle wax. The way she figured was, that if she traveled in a straight enough line, she'd be outside and she was right. Outside was close, that cool air that made her shiver in discomfort however, was not something she enjoyed as she finally breached the last bulwark between herself and the streets of Jump with one earth shattering, explosively charged punch.

Now all that was left on her menu at this point was to find food, gorge and feed and gain some of the strength back into her limbs. After all spending four hundred years awake and aware in a coffin would leave anyone....slightly ravenous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Kale seemed more worried than shocked at seeing Ignis tear through wall like it was nothing more than a trivial chore. Property damage didn't bother him, it bothered humans a bunch though, and he was worried they wouldn't let him come back to the museum because of this.

"FREEZE!" A JCPD officer yelled out. The uniformed cop took a knee and pointed his firearm at Ignis, aiming directly for her temple. Cops since the Vanishing took no chances with Meta-humans. Without the Titans around the police had once again taken the front as the protectors of Jump City. And with the heightened emergence of super powered beings lately, they were all on edge. A moment later four more police cruisers parked right besides the first officer on scene and pointed their weapons at Ignis too, each of them yelling demands at her.

Meanwhile, Kale exited the building out into the open where the female he released was being held at gun point by the city's authorities.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 am

"Hnnnn?" Ignis was stuck in place, transfixed by the sudden group of people that had arrived. They shouted their demands, pointed these strange objects at her and all she could do was indignantly snort a plume of smoke from her nostrils as she flexed her hands again. These people were using strength in numbers, individual weakness and while quantity had a quality of it's own, she let a grin tug at the corner of her mouth. "Freeze? I've been frozen enough times in my life and you? I don't think you're quite strong enough to stop me."

She sighed softly as cracks formed across her skin, these crisscrossing lines of fiery red and orange from which a liquid bubbled free and bubble it did, as it exuded intense heat like a river of roiling magma that seemed to engulf her from head to toe, even forming one and one half broken spires atop her head. This fluid cooled into a black obsidian that seemed to be rather still for several seconds, a perfectly formed statue of the woman that stood there not even two minutes ago before it began to shake and tremble that is. Fissures and splits formed, as this incandescent glow broke free of the glassy material, arms began to struggle and twitch, and the material covering her eyes broke away first, revealing two jewel like orbs that shimmered like fire and the rest quickly fell apart in suite.

The person that stood there was taller at least by the simple grace of the horn(s), as she looked down at her clawed digits and the obsidian black scales that covered much of her form, that rippled with glowing heat and fire. As she reached up to flick a lock of flame orange hair from her face, she stared at the officers and nodded. "But if that's how you want it, I suggest you evacuate the peasantry first. Because I won't hold back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm

"Call the Anti-Meta unit!" An officer yelled out as they all backed up and waited for the signal to fire. "Wait!" Kale said, dashing into the fold and raising a hand in front of her. "Son back away! She's dangerous, and if you are her familiar we will not hesitate to fire." "She does smell familiar, but I released her and I need her to help me find the other dragons if I'm to--" Kale had said all the wrong things while running towards the officers to explain his situation. One of the female officers, who had just recently graduated out of the academy was closest to Kale and upon hearing the words "released" and "dragons" on top of seeing Ignis transform, her nerves were rattled to their peek!

Once Kale ran within arm length she accidentally let off a shot and fired directly into the teenager's mouth. Brave fell backwards with his eyes wide open and for a moment all was silent. Until the Officer called out for them to focus their fire on Ignis while the reinforcements arrived. There was a strict no meta policy and Kale had failed to cease when ordered, so the casualty was no fault of their own.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 am

As the bullets whizzed and sparked off her flesh and scales, she exhaled a plume of smoke from her nostrils and shook her head with a growl. "You've chosen a very poor path," her words were low and harsh, as flames licked and wrapped up around her arms like snapping, roaring dragon jaws that lashed out at the air in front of her, devouring the oxygen like greedy little children. She took one step forward, bent her legs and launched her self towards the officers with such an explosive display of strength, that a spider web of cracks began to spread out from where she had launched herself as she grabbed one officer by the head. The man didn't have time to scream, or shout as she drove him without mercy through the hood and engine block of one of the parked squad cars, causing it to flip right onto it's roof.

"You knew what you were getting into, when you became guards of this city. Expect no mercy, expect many casualties," the half dragon turned on her heel, as she grabbed hold of the car by it's axle's and whipped it forward. In essence, hurling three tons of screaming steel at the protectors of the peace before launching a bolt of dragon's fire at the airborne vehicle. "I am the red slayer Ignis, I gave you a chance to leave. Now live with your folly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:27 pm

"So this is all it takes to kill the son of the Valiant Voromir?" Kale's eyes opened and he was within a white haze. He could make out nothing and he had no hands or body to speak of. Only the white haze surrounded him. Only the white haze let him know he was still within some realm of existence and he was not alone. "Look at me my child." The voice that called to him. It was too familiar.

Kale looked through the haze and saw a dark figurehead come into view. It became more clear as time passed until finally Kale could make it out completely within the haze. "Mother.."

That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Pink_rathian_by_alexiussana-d3b463k

"Kale..." Aishera said, gleefully. At first when kale thought he saw her form, it looked like a dragon, but as she drew closer the form melded down into a half human and dragon pink haired woman. Kale wanted to reach out to her, but he had no arms. He only stared at her as tears fell down her face. "I've missed you Kale, but it's not time for you to join us...You must survive Kale. You must go back, you are not the last dragon. Seek out the other. Kale you are our hope, your father's pride, and my joy. Our only...Son..."

The car Ignis had tossed flew through the air and towards the female officer who had shot the mage just moments earlier. The officer winced and closed her eyes, but the sound of rushing metal was halted and impact never came. She opened them to see the cruiser held up by Kale! His back was now covered in metal scales, as were his arms and legs.

"You..You.."

"That was rude."

"Wh-What?"

"That was rude! You shot me in the mouth. Someone could've gotten hurt, but I also thank you for feeding me." Kale leaned backwards as if squatting some heavy weight and flipped the car off his back and then looked towards Ignis as Anti-dragon helicopters flew through the air, shooting at her with missiles filled with rounds of shrapnel made to pierce Killer Croc's hide. "I will end this." Kale said sternly as he eyed the situation that unfolded and felt responsibe for all of it, but with his mother's words still ringing in his ears, he decided he could not be indecisive now. He needed Ignis if he was to find the last dragon.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:19 pm

And now they took to the air, with the assumed safety of the skies between them and her. As these metal fragments stabbed and embedded themselves in her scaly carapace before it all began to slough off. As the pieces of metal began to hiss and spit against the pavement, she scooped up the globs of metal with such a casual flair, one could mistake her for having done this hundreds of times before before hurling the mass of metal slag like a baseball towards the helicopter like a red hot, amorphous spear. They were wrong about their safety so high up, it only meant they got to live for several seconds longer than their fellows upon the ground.

"Flying metal beasts and tubes of exploding steel? This time and place is interesting, but these things are all that separate my world from this," she growled softly turning on her heel to face Kale, to stare him down with droplets of molten metal falling from her fingers; that plop, hiss, plop as it hit the cold pavement almost muted by the sounds of panic around them. She cracked her neck, stared at the one he saved and shook her head. "She attacked you, assailed you with intent to kill and you saved her? She attempted to murder you and you saved her. Why?" She was perplexed by his actions, confused that he would save the one who tried to end his life she would not have done the same. Those people who have attacked her did not get mercy, they only received a swift, painless death. And perhaps that was her mercy, a quick end with no suffering.

"Explain yourself to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 pm

As a response a metal fist extended forward at an alarming rate towards Ignis from Kale's right hand. "We are dragons! I'm tired of all these human traditions of talking out their problems." Kale roared, showing his fangs as metal scales formed over his neck and face. "If you want an explanation then well do it as what we are!" What Kale said didn't make sense to humans, but to a creature such as a dragon, words were wasted. One could argue for a lifetime or more in the world of dragons who did not age like humans. Therefore, a quicker way to settle a debate where two were on opposing sides was to do battle and let the other feel your conviction on the matter.

However, that's when the police air dropped two fortified cybernetic drones the size of cars in both length/height and bulk that were humanoid in shape, but still obviously hulking metal robots. They each had a rifle built into their arms, which doused the area in a strong sticky flame retardent adhesive. These two were also part of the anti dragon unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)   That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Smells Familiar? (Glenn; Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next