Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Vote_lcapThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Voting_barThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Vote_lcapThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Voting_barThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 am

Claira had been thinking a lot about the hero life and how she has been handling things lately after meeting TIB and hearing what he had to say. Was he right was she really going about the hero thing all wrong? Claira held her hands behind her head as she though about this walking casually down the side walk of Downtown Jump City only to be interrupted by the sounds of a stores alarm and a car zooming by.

Claira quickly looked to a near by alleyway and pulled out her device that looked like a green Game Boy Advance SP and clicked it's start button. It swapped out her normal clothes to her costume and she pocketed her device once again running out of the alley way turning into a cheetah quickly running after the car. She slowly made it up to the car and  jumped up turning into a huge ape mid air grabbing and climbing up the car.

She quickly punches through the side window grabbing the man driving the car pulling him out. She looked to see the car was about to crash into the side of a building and she tosses the man up into the air leaping off the car. she holds her arms up in the air catching the man dropping him on the ground placing a foot on him. She then  turns into a wolf  that's front paws were on the mans chest now telling him to stay down.

She howls into the air loudly signaling the cop car that had lost track of the robbers car and the police car drives over quickly. She steps off the man as the officers puck him up and arresting him. Claira walks over to the side walk and sits down watching them load the man into the car and take off as she stays in her green wolf form not feeling like changing back to her human one right now.

Last edited by Paige on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:09 pm

A large hill overlooked Jump City, and Shivering Jemmy was on it, watching the people continue with their lives. So many of them had angered her, defied her, insulted her. The only reason she hadn't killed anyone yet was because Necati had asked her not to. Of course, when someone as attractive as the grim reaper asked Jemmy to do something, she felt compelled to obey. But what had she gotten as a reward for her good behavior? Nothing. Not a single candle-lit dinner. Not even a box of chocolates. Jemmy hadn't seen her beloved Necati in over a month. It felt like he was avoiding her.

Well, she had to get his attention somehow. She would punish the 'angel of death' for ignoring her. She would raze this city, and burn it to the ground! Jemmy threw her hands in the air, and magical energy sparked from her fingertips. She conjured a ball of destructive energy.

And then it exploded in her face.

Jemmy wiped off her face as her body healed itself. What had just happened? She tried summoning another ball of magical energy, but found that she could not. A surge of chaotic energy had just happened, and it had altered Jemmy's abilities. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened, and it wouldn't be the last. It was one of the unfortunate side-effects to being a being born of chaos. She had lost her magical powers of transmutation, apparently replaced with some sort of telepathy. All the minds within a mile were yapping inside her head now. Jemmy shut the voices off for now. It was a useful ability, she decided. There was nothing she could do to regain the power of transmutation, so she might as well accept it.

Maybe some ice cream would help. She teleported into town, a few blocks away from where she wanted to be. Jemmy frowned and looked up at her balloon, placing all the blame on the poor familiar. "Are you even trying? You know, there's a lot of balloons that would love to have your job. And cats too. And puppies. And..."

A green dog walked in front of her. Jemmy raised her eyebrows. She had never seen a green dog before. The dog was just sitting now, watching a police car drive away. Jemmy walked up to the dog with a broad smile on her face. She hoped her orange eyes wouldn't scare away the dog as she reached out her hand to pet it. "Hey there, buddy. How are you?"

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Claira was lost in thought once again she wondered if the man she had just helped the police arrest would get out. The track record of villains escaping or leaving jail some how early was very large. Claira sighed but came out a slight whimper since she was in her dog from her ears drooping and her tail lays limp on the ground from sadness. Her head droops a bit from the thought of all her work just now going for nothing and another thug being back on the streets again.

Her head and ears perked up as she heard Jemmy's voice. She looked over to her to see she was only a little girl. As Jemmy reached out to pet her Claira on habit of the many years of her life she spent in the jungle alone most of which as was an animal for and let her animal side roam free lowering her head a bit allowing Jemmy to pet her. Claira loved being pet she figured it was just the animal in her that made her like that. Her tail wags a bit as Jemmy pet her Claira looked up at her the thoughts that troubled her washed way and were replaced as she looked at Jemmy's strange eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Jemmy smiled as the green dog allowed her to pet it. "Hey boy, you seem to really like that. Would you like to be my new anchor?" She pet the dog some more. "It'll be easy. You just have to bind me to this plane of reality."

Suddenly, the girl, her balloon, and the green dog would all disappear from sight. Where they reappeared was not on this earth.

It was the realm of chaos.

The realm of chaos is difficult for mortals to comprehend. Claira would see what looked like planets floating around in empty space. A huge worm with massive teeth flew by, eating one of the planets in passing. Other strange sights could be seen, but for the sake of Claira, a small room would materialize, complete with a table and fresh hot tea.

"I know you're a human," Jemmy said, drinking some tea. "Or at least, something like a human. I won't hold it against you. I want to make you my new pet. Is that what you want?" She let go of her balloon, and it floated up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Claira couldn't help but tilt her head slightly at the word anchor she wasn't the best at fancy worlds like that still. She then just looked confused as jemmy spoke about the plane of reality. Who was this girl and more importantly what had Claira gotten herself into this time? Claira then found herself in the realm of chaos, what had just happened and why was she suddenly here? She looked around with a shocked fashion. She turned her direction to Jemmy as she spoke and turned into her human form as she finished.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to miss lead you or anything I just sometimes get lost in the forms I take, and if you know I'm human which well I'm a Meta human why would you ask me to be your pet is it the whole me turning into animals thing?" Claira put simply as she continued to sit on the ground her feet stretched flat on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Jemmy took another sip of her tea before realizing she didn't like tea. She threw the cup out the window, and the giant space worm, suddenly much smaller, flew by to eat it.

"You see, Claira, I need a familiar to anchor me to earth. Otherwise, I can't go there, and that just makes me sad. Since you're actually from earth, I think you would make a very good familiar. Like I said, I don't care if you're a human. I thought you looked cute as a dog, but any form will do."

Jemmy held out her hand and a black collar materialized in her hand. "If you put this on, you won't be able to go very far away from me. Since you're a human, and therefore a stronger anchor, I'd say anywhere in Jump City would be close enough. The collar will never come off if you put it on. That would allow me to stay in Jump City as long as you're still alive."

Jemmy smiled. "Now, what would you like in return? My power to grant wishes is gone, but I can still go and get you pretty much anything."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Claira watched the worm eat the cup looking a little weirded out by it as she sat there before she turned her attention to Jemmy who shocked Claira with the fact she knew her real name. What was this tell everyone Animal Shifter's real name week? Claira though to herself as she reached up a bit adjusting her mask to make sure it was still there. Was the fact of who she was that obvious? Claira realized she was getting a bit side tracked so she turned her attention back to Jemmy who held out a black collar to her.

Claira's eyes went wide as Jemmy told her about the collar. Claira wasn't sure to be offended or not over the fact Jemmy told her to wear a collar rather than a necklace or something that didn't make her feel like some kind of animal even though she was technically every animal that was an earth one and not extant. Claira grabbed the collar staring at it as Jemmy finished up what she was saying. 'Pretty much anything huh?' Claira thought as she closed her eyes thinking for a moment looking to Jemmy.

"If I put this on do i have to do anything for you besides staying in Jump City and as for what I want.... Would you be able to bring back to lives of the orphans who were killed recently?" Claira had figured if she could have pretty much anything she should use the opportunity to bring back those orphans. The had thought about asking for her parents back but she was pretty sure her parents would rather have her bring back people with their whole lives ahead of them rather than them... or at least she hoped her parents were that noble she couldn't remember them all to well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:55 pm

The human seemed surprised that Jemmy knew her name. Her new telepathic abilities were helpful, after all.

Jemmy smiled, for Claira seemed to be understanding this deal quite easily. She was smart, for a human.

But then Claira made her request. In return for being Jemmy's familiar, she wanted some orphans brought back to life. Jemmy frowned. A while ago, this would have been no problem for her. But her ability to grant wishes was gone, so Jemmy would have to do all the work herself. Bringing people back from death was outside her current capabilities.

Of course, Necati could do something like that with ease, but that was another of Jemmy's problems. The Grim Reaper was out of touch, at least for now. Jemmy squeezed her hands into tight fists. Not only was he ignoring her, he might end up making her miss out on having Claira as a familiar.

Jemmy realized that she might make her guest uncomfortable and started smiling again. "Sorry, I can't do that. Not right now, anyways. Was there something else you wanted?" She picked up Claira's cup of tea, since the human hadn't touched it. She took a sip and then spit it out. She hated tea.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Claira looked around uneasy as Jemmy remained silent for a bit and looked down when Jemmy told her she couldn't bring back the orphans. Claira looked to the collar then to Jemmy who spat out some tea making Claira wonder why she would keep drinking it if she hated it so much.

She then began to think t herself again 'Heroes are supposed to help people and if she needs my help what kind of hero would I be if I didn't help?' Claira looked down again, she already wasn't a good hero over all but just because of that she couldn't just not help someone in need. Claira looked up to Jemmy once more and shook her head slightly.

"No I don't really want anything else but I want to know if the only thing that would be coming from this is the requirement of staying in Jump City and based on that will decide if I put this on for you." Claira said holding the black collar with both hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Jemmy smiled. This was unexpected. Claira was willing to put the collar on, even without receiving a reward. Jemmy couldn't ever remember making a contract where the other party wanted nothing out of it.

Claira asked if staying within the borders of Jump City was all that Jemmy would require of her. Jemmy's smile grew wider. "Yes. Yes, if you stay in Jump City, then that's all I need. It would make me so very happy. Of course, I might stop by to see you every now and then to pet you or give you candy. That would be okay, right?"

If anything, Jemmy looked too happy right now. Once she had a human as her familiar, wearing a collar that could not come off, Jemmy would be unstoppable. Her power on earth would continue to grow, channeled through Claira. Given enough time, Jemmy would be able to destroy all of Jump City with a snap of her fingers. Oh, she was going to kill a lot of people, and the only way she could be stopped would be if someone killed Claira.

"So then, go ahead and put it on."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Claira took a deep breath yeah it would be unremoveable but hey she was helping someone out just by wearing some collar and staying in Jump City. Claira gave Jemmy a smile when she saw how happy she was though Claira wasn't really thinking over the fact that Jemmy looked a bit too happy. Claira nodded once. "Yeah that'd be fine it gets lonely over at the orphanage some times so it'd be nice to have some company." Claira nods once more when Jemmy told her to put it on. She pulls off her mask so the costume wouldn't be in between the collar and her neck and slowly puts it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Jemmy laughed. She had won. Or at least, she would be winning soon enough. Not even Necati himself could stop her without killing this innocent human, and that would go against his precious balance.

Jemmy gave Claira a hug. "You've made me very happy. Thank you. I think I'll kill some people now." Jemmy snapped her fingers, and the two of them teleported back to Jump City. The balloon did not go with. It was no longer needed.

Jemmy took a deep breath. The city smelled like gasoline. How fitting, she would burn it to the ground. She looked around at the many humans, all so delicate. Some people got kicks out of killing people. It made them feel powerful and in control. Jemmy decided to try it. She disappeared from Claira's side, only to reappear a moment later with a gun in her hand, borrowed from a local gun shop.

"Let's try this out." Jemmy held the gun up with both hands and aimed at an unsuspecting passerby. She pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Claira smiles at Jemmy she was glad to have made someone happy it felt nice after all her recent mess up she finally did something right or at least she thought she did. Claira gave Jemmy a hug back and slowly gets up to her feet. "I'm glad I could he-" Jemmy spoke the very words Claira had never imagined would come out of a little girls mouth her eyes growing wide as they teleported to Jump City with the snap of Jemmy's fingers.

What had Claira just done? Claira panicked as Jemmy teleported away again and came back with a gun. As Jemmy spoke her words Claira reached over to push the gun so she wouldn't shoot the man but as she nearly reached Jemmy's hand to push it way the bullet left the barrel and hit the man after she pushed Jemmy's hand away. Claira looked to the man who fell deep to the ground. Everything to Claira just seemed to slow down as she turned and ran t the man some people running other going up to the man or calling for help.

Claira ran over to the man as she knelt down her body shook in fear as she saw the man dead. Because of her stupidity she had made another mistake this one costing a man his life. The word No repeated over and over in Claira's head this had to be a nightmare she told herself mentally. Once she realized it wasn't she really just did cause a man to die all she could think about was how she was the worst hero ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 pm

"Wow," Jemmy said, getting up off the ground. "A kill on the first shot. Don't worry, I forgive you for knocking me over, Claira. Just watch where you're going."

Jemmy pointed the pistol at another person. This time it was a woman trying to run away. She fired a bullet, but it missed the woman. "My aim could use some work." Jemmy teleported five feet in front of the woman and held the barrel of the gun up to her chest. She smiled as the woman screamed. "Much better." The gun went off, and the woman went down.

Jemmy laughed and her orange eyes started to glow. This was fun, and she did feel more in control of her life. "This is what you get, Necati. You really should have taken me out to dinner or something."

She shot the other 7 bullets in the magazine before the trigger clicked empty. Jemmy shrugged and dropped the gun. She disappeared again, and this time returned with a meat cleaver from a local restaurant. This thing couldn't run out of ammo.

OOC: This might be a cool time to invite a third character to join. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:49 am

OOC: Yeah anyone in mind by the way just responding so this post isn't a numb one that's just this.

Claira looked to Jemmy as she warned her and forgave her. Claira watched in horror as Jemmy killed a woman this time. Claira had messed a bad this time really bad she didn't even think she even deserved to be called the worlds worst hero considering it had the word hero in it. Claira's eyes watered up a bit as she covered her mouth as Jemmy disappeared again and came back with a meat cleaver. Claira backed up against the wall of a building unable to stop shaking.

What was Claira going to do? She had just released what looked like a mass murder onto Jump City. Where were the Titans when you needed them? Claira looked down as she hugged her knees, The Titans were gone, they had disappeared a long while ago. To Claira it seemed like no one was going to come help fix her mistake. She figured this is what she got for messing up so many times before and promised herself she'd never try and be a hero again in fear that she might mess up even worse in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next