Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Voting_barTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Voting_barTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Turbo! FTW! (Full)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Ray looked at the burning building. She nodded to Danni, she could just barely hear her. "Just shout if you need me!" Ray yelled to her as she shot off towards the building. In 6 seconds she had 7 people out of the building and on the ground.
There were 12 more that were visible, Ray planned to go in the building if Dani didn't get them fast enough.

Ray then shot off and got 4 more people, that's when the building shook. It began to collapse from the bottom up!
This gave Ray the courage to get the rest of the people on the ground. Now she had to see if Dani was alright...
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Dani forced her way through the fire, turning intangible to get through the rubble. She didn't trust the building to be able to take her ectoplasmic energy blasts, so she had to do this passively. "Hey! Is anyone in here?! I'm here to help!" Phasing through the next door and coughing up a cloud of smoke, she found a little girl huddled up in the corner and scooped her up quickly.

"Lets go kid!" She called, taking her out and dropping her off on the ground before rocketing back into the building, flying through it as it shook. "Oh no..." She muttered. She didn't hear anyone else, so she thought that might be it. Then she heard the crying. Sliding in the doorway, she saw the little baby in its crib. It had to be a baby. At that point the building creaked for the last time and the roof started to cave in. "NO!" She screamed, diving for the baby as the building collapsed. Her family had lost her, she saw the pain it caused, she wasn't even about to consider letting another family feel the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Ray looked up at the building, watching it as it began to fall down. "I have to do something..." Ray mumbled. Then, it hit her. Ray then flew up the giant building and flew around it at top speed. The force made it stand up straight, but it still was falling down. This gave Dani a little bit more time, it might just save her.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Dani was shocked to see the building shoot upright for just a second, a second she desperately needed. It gave her just enough time to reach the crib and turn herself and the child intangible as the building finally caved in, crushing its old crib and leaving Dani and the crying infant walking out of the rubble, intangible and free of harm. Dani walked the baby over to the small family, who snatched their child and held her very closely. Wanting to leave them for this moment of relief, Dani started to walk over toward Ray. "Hey, thanks for the extra second." She said, beginning to float.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Ray smiled at Dani. "Anything to save a friend!" She responded with a smile. Ray stretched out her wings and arms, yawning. "Well, I should probably get going." She said as she pointed to the mass of reporters, cameras, and general lights coming in their direction. "After I get my shining moment!" She chimed as she strutted over to the cameras, talking about how everything was in a days work and such. She then motioned for Dani to join her.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Dani cringed at the thought of all the attention, motioning for Ray to do her thing and turned invisible, floating to the top of a building to watch. Truth be told, she loved helping people and being a hero in general. The attention? Not so much...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Ray answered a few more questions, posing for a few pictures, and got thanked by a family. "You should thank my partner, where ever she went, She doesn't like attention, but she's a lot of the brains." Ray bragged for her, smiling. "Well, See you guys some other time!" Ray chimed as she flew around looking for Dani. "Dani!" Ray whispered, trying not to blow her cover. "Where are you?" She asked, getting a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Dani turned herself visible, standing alone on top of the building nearby. "I'm over here." She said quietly, making a small wave. "Sorry, I can't really have my parents seeing me on TV or anything." She said with a sigh, floating down to the alleyway next to her building and turning back to her human form, waiting for Ray to land.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Ray looked at her questionably. She landed next to Faye with her head cocked to the side. "Wait, so your parents don't have super powers too?" Ray asked her. Everyone's who parents had powers were taken during the vanishing, at least she had parents. But, I guess it kind of sucked if you couldn't tell them you have ghost powers. That's hiding half of your life from the people who raised you up.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Dani shook her head. "Erm...no. No they're human. And they're kind of ghost hunters." She sighed, sitting on top of a dumpster. "See...when I was little they uncovered this huge breakthrough that finally proved the existance of ghosts. It was this parallel world to ours that they called a Ghost Zone...and it ate up all of their time. She sighed, looking down at her feet. "I was an only child but...I wasn't used to being alone and was so...angry about it. I tried to mess with their research so that they wouldn't forget about me but...I blew it up." She sighed, refusing to look at Ray. "So...that spliced my DNA with one of their ghosts and everyone thought I was dead. I was so afraid of how they'd react to me being the thing they hunt that...I just ran away to here...for the last 5 years."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Ray looked at Dani. It was sad, really, but running away from your problems was not a way to handle things. "That sucks. And I'm sure you're terrified of what will happen, but running away from problems is not a way to solve things." She told her, flying on top of the dumpster to sit next to Dani. "And, you deserve publicity, maybe you should just wear a mask or something. Then one day, when you're ready, you can come out and confront your parents!" Ray chimed cheerfully. "Where do you live, anyways?" She asked her in a non creepy way.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Dani shrugged. "Wisconsin" She said, giving the safe and very brief answer. She sat back and sighed, giving Ray a look. "Yeah, they'd be so understanding. 'Leah, we should rip that ghost to shreds!' 'No, we'll dissect the ghost!' 'Lets rip it apart molecule by molecule!'" She groaned and transformed back into her ghost form, floating up into the air quietly. "I seriously doubt they'd get it..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Ray stood up. "You're their daughter! Don't you think they love you enough to talk about it. I mean, if they try to dissect you, you can just phase through the ground.. right?" Ray asked with a sigh. "But, don't take your parents for granted. Almost all the new meta's in Jump had their parents disappear. You've heard of the Vanishing, right?" Ray asked her.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Dani nodded and sighed. "I mean yeah...for the most part. I always heard about it in school, with all the kids talking about how the Titans disappeared...I dunno what happened though..." She said, stretching slightly. "Do you know what happened? They're your parents after all..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Ray nodded. "I wished. I don't even know where my siblings are!" She said with a sigh. "No body knows what happened. But I think it was planned. That's my assumption, and maybe we'll never know.." Ray said with a sigh. "but that's why we're here! To put the villains in their place!" Ray chimed, laying on her back while flying. "I have to get going to work soon. Do you need me to fly you home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turbo! FTW! (Full)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next