Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Voting_barTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Voting_barTurbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Turbo! FTW! (Full)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Dani gave Ray a nervous look and checked over her shoulder. Their accomplices were still recuperating, which meant she still had enough time. "You swear...?" With a quick breath the same white rings appeared around her as she transformed and floated above Ray. "Here, come with me and we'll talk." She said, flying up into the air and landing on top of the nearby building, transforming back into her human form, as a gesture of good will, turning to make sure Ray had stuck behind her. "My name is Danielle. But call me Dani. Like...Danny with an i."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Ray skipped after the girl and watched as she transformed. "Cool!" She chimed with excitement. she then introduced herself with all the details. "Nice to meet you Dani!" Ray said with a grin. "The names Ray, but I'm well known by Turbo or Rainbowdash." She explained with a grin. At least they were off at a good start, right? "I promise I won't tell anyone your secret." Ray promised.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Dani sighed and nodded, assuming she could trust Ray. "Okay Ray, so what's your deal?" She asked, sitting on the edge of the building. "With the wings I mean. Did you get spliced with an eagle or something? Is it a mutation? Can you like, retract them and stuff?" She laid on her back, looking up at her and moving her hair out of the way. "I'm interested."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Ray flapped her wings and smiled. She began to fly but held the position in the air like the was laying on the ground. "That sounds cool and all. But I'm actually half Pegasus, believe it or not.." Ray told her with a grin. "And I can retract them, luckily.. It'd suck to have this hanging out of my back all day. And sleeping would suck.." She told her with a smile. "I also expect them to get bigger, my Parents wings are really long."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Dani raised an eyebrow and cracked up. "I'm gonna be honest, for a second I almost asked how your mom managed that...no offence if you catch my drift." Standing back up she turned her back to the building side and snickered. "It's cool though." She said, falling off the side of the building , transforming just as she fell out of sight and shooting into the air. Turning invisible as she reached eyesight and reappeared right behind Ray. "It's pretty fun, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Ray laughed. "My dad isn't a pegasus, if that's what you're wondering.. I don't know exactly how it happened, I'd ask them if I could, but they disappeared with the rest of the metas. Maybe another day.." Ray explained to Dani with a smile. Ray clapped as Dani preformed a quick clip of tricks. "Flying is awesome! But I bet going through solid objects is even more awesome!" She chimed as she flew around Dani slowly. "Speaking of flying, are you going to Mukarami High?" Asked Ray, blowing hair our of her face..
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Dani giggled and scratched the back of her head. "Well...Kinda. At first it gives you this tingly feeling in your stomach but...once you get used to it it's pretty okay." She landed and transformed back, showing her gym shirt with the school's name on it, which she wasn't even remotely worried about getting dirty or ruined. School sucked like that. "Well yeah, I've been going to Mukarami since I was 12...I'm not offended if you don't recognize me though. You seem popular and I'm not a big people person. So when I want to avoid people I just kinda...ya know..." She sighed and turned herself invisible. "Do this."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:14 am

Ray smiled. "I love flying! I don't get scared at all anymore!" she admitted with a grin. "I don't really tell anyone, but I used to get so nervous when flying, I'd get butterflies. But I'm better now." She told Dani awkwardly. Ray then dropped down on two feet and looked at Dani. "I'm not super popular. I'm just popular in my cliche. Everyone gets a cliche and then they're either the top or bottom. Then you got your snobs who think they rule the school. That's when it gets fun!" Ray explained with a grin. "I love pulling pranks on those snobby rich kids! Ruining their outfits!" She said while laughing. "You should join my prank sometime!" She offered with a grin. She was trying to make Dani feel better about herself.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Dani raised an eyebrow and sighed, turning herself visible again. "So what...you're a jock?" She asked, scratching her head, slowly nodding. "I'm...not big on pranking people. Even though with my powers it'd be so easy...but what does that make me?" She asked, tilting her head.

((Sorry for garbage quality. I'm a walking corpse atm))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Ray grinned. "Top in our running team!" She gloated proudly. Dani then asked why she should join her pranking. "It'd make you a hero to all the people they hate on! They're always picking on someone or making them cry! I love getting back to them in a more clean way." Ray explained, smiling. "But, if you don't want to, that's fine!" She reassured.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Dani gripped her arm and bit her lip. She wasn't entirely sure which would be the best option. Either way, Ray seemed like a nice enough person. Just didn't quite get the idea she was going for. "I dunno...I'm just naturally not a mean person. Maybe I'll sit out the first couple rounds?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Ray chuckled. "I'm not mean. I just think that sometimes people need to get what they deserve. I'm sure you'll run into one of those girls one day and you'll understand." She told Dani, half smiling. "But don't let me pressure you into anything! I'm a hero! I'm on the good side!" Ray said with a smile. She felt kind of bad, realizing that Dani was feeling uncomfortable. Ray didn't mean to come off as a delinquent, she just felt that these certain girls could be so mean that they push kids on the brink of suicide. She found it disquieting and wanted to do something about it in a non harmful way, pranks!
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 am

Dani sighed, not wanting to give an answer quite yet. Luckily there was an explosion in the distance as a building almost erupted in flames! I mean...UNFORTUNATELY. Dani sighed in relief and turned back toward Ray. "Guess that's our cue!"

She broke off toward the side of the building and jumped off it, transforming again. "Going Ghost!" She called rocketing off from that spot, expecting Ray to follow.

(Hope you don't mind. The awkward was literally leaking through my screen so I changed the subject)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:18 pm

OOC: you should probably get that fixed... XP

IC:
As the awkwardness began to thicken, an explosion cued the two to leave. At least they had a reason to leave..
Ray shot up after Dani, keeping up pace easily. "I wonder what happened!?" She shouted over the screams of people. Ray flew ahead of Dani and took a peak at the building. She looked for the source, but nothing could be found. Was it an earth quake? Or another villain acting out of line?
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Dani floated above it for a bit, scanning the wreckage. There wasn't any point of detonation...maybe it was just an accident. She turned to Ray and pointed down at the building. "The fire is too bad! You get people in the windows, I'll phase in and help people who are stuck toward the center!" She shouted, not entirely sure she was fully audible over the screaming and sirens. She then shot down toward it and turned intangible, flying through the roof and landing in the center.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turbo! FTW! (Full)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next