Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Vote_lcapTurbo! FTW! (Full) Voting_barTurbo! FTW! (Full) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Turbo! FTW! (Full) Vote_lcapTurbo! FTW! (Full) Voting_barTurbo! FTW! (Full) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Turbo! FTW! (Full)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Ray turbo, the top runner on her high school track team. She made the top time in everything, everyone always called her gifted, special, and talented. It made her head that much bigger! But now, she had to put her skills to the test.
The high school nationals for track was being held at the Titan Stadium. People from all over the world were showing up just to prove who was the best runner. It was a huge event, every seat in the stadium was filled and Ray was excited to show off and stand out (with her rainbow hair).

She stood in the locker room and put on her running outfit. She had turbo on her sports bra and her shoes had her signature rainbow lightning sign on it. If, one day the heroes come back and Ray was apart of them, people will know that sign as well as they know their first name.
Ray stretched out and made sure her shoes were tied, she was ready. The announcer called their names and told them to meet on the track, it was time.

The 32 runners all stood on the track, focused and all ready to win. They trained all their life for this moment, and now it was here. The man called out and everyone got in their ready position. Ray's heart was beating like there was no tomorrow. She was pretty sure she could hear the guy's next to her heart. She took a deep breath, and focused on the goal. 3 laps, and the cup was hers.
BOOM! went the gun, and all the runners took off.
None of them were at top speed, the smart ones, like Ray, started off in a pace a little more then a jog. The stupid runners ran as fast as they could.

2 laps passed and already 3 people dropped out from injuries such as tripping or dehydration. Ray just had to pass the one Russian in front of her and she'd be in the lead. She knew that the two were the stars of the shows because every time Ray made it in front of him, one half of the crowd cheered. The Russian picked up his pace as the goal came in clear.
For Ray, Everything went in slow motion, she would be known and she will win, she needed just a little push! Ray shot forward with every little bit of strength she had just to have a foot on the finish line. The crowds' screams of victory for the American runner turned into screams of terror.
The ground beneath Ray's feet shook as a blue monster shot out of the ground, spraying water and acid on different parts of the stadium. Ray smirked and sprouted her wings, everyone will know the true Ray as Rainbowdash after this moment.

Last edited by Moon772 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 pm

In the stands, a blonde boy of average height, average build and average everything watched the race, it was pretty exciting, he personally had his eye on this cute girl with rainbow hair, she was quite fit and... what was he thinking, he can't even talk to a girl IN his league, let alone a girl like that, and even if he could talk to her, why would she settle for him?

His thoughts about pathetic crushes was interupted by a huge monster coming out of the ground What the hell!?! he was about to run when he realised, this was the perfect oppourtunity to save the day and become more well known, this was the day Dagger would be born to the public. He pretended to panic and run away, but then ducked into a toilet and went into his disquise, he climbed into a different stall and then came out that one.

he ran back to the stadium which was now empty except for one girl and the monster, he came into the stadium with no security to stop him and turned to the girl You should leave it's not safe! then he noticed her wings ...on second thoughts, stay, I could use some help he threw a knife at the monster which pierced it's side and caused it pain %#!@, I was aiming to kill it with one throw he whispered under his breath so the girl did not hear him. The monster roared and charged at Dagger, he had an idea and decided to let it chase him, giving the girl an oppourtunity to do something unhindered.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:35 pm

It was supposed to be the most boring day of the year. The school decided to have their gym class watch the big marathon thing, or maybe it was just track and field, hard to say. Dani sat in the back of the group in her gym clothes, muttering under her breath. This was so stupid and boring. Who cares about some big run? When the monster appeared however, she couldn't help silently thanking the heavens. The class scattered at the moment that the thing showed up, completely abandoning her. "Wow...being ignored has so many advantages..." She said, dumbstruck that everyone was so willing to just ditch her like that.

As two vigilantes appeared, Dani slid underneath the bleachers to deal with the threat as well. "Better go ghost and deal with it..." She muttered, causing two white rings to appear on her and swap her from the athletic shorts and tanktop she was wearing to the old suit she wore the day she got her powers. Her hair augmented its color from black to white and her eyes from blue to green.

Turning intangible, she launched herself out of the bleachers and turned solid quickly, watching the monster chase after the weird assassin guy. Shooting toward it at full speed, she slammed it in the neck with her shoulder, causing it to tumble over before she flew above it, firing blast after blast of ectoplasmic energy at it, which at least seemed to be doing some amount of damage to it. "Stay down!" She was yelling at it between blasts.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Ray was quickly joined by a boy and girl. She appreciated the help, but when each person showed up, they told her to watch out. Ray sighed with frustration and shot off with such speed that the only thing they could see was a blue of rainbow.
2 seconds later, Ray was back with goggles on which complimented her eager smirk. She shot a rainbow blast at the water monster and dodged it's acid shot. It kept on spitting acid from it's mouth and spraying water from it's hands. The only thing Ray was worried about was getting her wings wet!
She quickly spun around the monster at top speed (900 mph) and formed a small tornado around it which carried it 25 feet in the air and dropped it, hurting itself with its own weight. "Just had to steal my shining moment!" Ray shouted at the beast with a fierce look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Aleta was watching the race silently admiring the rainbow girl "Wow, she's amazing!" she thought to herself. Aleta was wearing a fancy little white dress and matching high heels to match. "I hope she wins. As if nothing can go wrong!!" she continued in her thoughts as  she snapped out of admiration, she heard screaming and loud crashing. She looked up to see the giant monster before her stand. "Well that ruined it!" she said as she popped off her heels, putting them in her bag then stood up setting the bag onto the chair "And she was so close too!" she grumbled as her wings sprouted out of her back flying up quickly.

She looked down to see the rainbow haired girl sprout wings as well "Oh, well that's convenient."
She looked around again to see that a boy in a suit was also attacking the monster as well as what looked to be a ghost girl "Wow, this' some party!" she said as she flew to the rainbow girl's side "Room for one more?" she asked as she clapped her hands at the monster creating a Viboom.

(Ugh short, I know)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 am

Well, it seemed that Dagger's idea worked, that monster was in a world of hurt, especially with a new girl adding to the monsters suffering. Dagger turned around, no longer being chased by the downed monster, then lept on top of it and took out a knife, he sliced the beasts neck open, but obviously this monster had a very different biology from humans because the blow was not fatal, but it did bleed, the problem was, the monster had acid for blood, it sprayed all over Dagger.

Dagger screamed in pain and tumbled back off the monster, he took out a knife and quickly cut pieces that were caught by the acid so the acid didn't spread to the rest of his outfit, he looked up as the beasts foot struck him and he was sent flying, in an ideal world, Dagger would of done a backflip and landed on both feet perfectly so he did not take further damage, sadly this wasn't an ideal world, and Dagger hit the wall face first trying Note to self, take a gymnastics for beginners course at the sports center
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 pm

bump.. Faye's turn..
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:11 pm

((The two of us are on vacation together. She should be able to post tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Okay.. Thanks on the information Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:37 pm

((Guys let me know if this isn't okay. I'm very sorry I took so long. I was debating on what I should do.))

Before Dani knew it, the creature was back on its feet and sent her assassin ally hurdling straight for a wall, which he promptly crashed into. Dani didn't know if he was okay or not, and she felt legitimate concern and turned on the beast with her glowing green eyes. "Leave them alone!" She yelled, turning intangible and phasing through the back of the creature. Turning solid in its stomach, the glow of her eyes provided some light for her. Needless to say it should not be repeated what she saw in there. Nasty.

Taking in a deep breath of the rancid smell, she started to scream. Not an ordinary one, but one that took all of the ecto energy in her small body, expelling it through her vocal chords and straight through the beast's body. A deafening ghostly wail would be heard throughout the stadium as the beast began to break until he exploded in a mass of green and red. Within the explosion, some white rings could be seen, but nothing else. As it cleared, a girl with black hair and blue eyes in gym clothes could be seen panting and gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Ray began shooting Rainbow bolts at the monster as the assassin was thrown against the wall. "I expect more from you!" Ray taunted towards the crumbled assassin, knowing he was okay because he mumbling something. As Ray was still fighting the monster, the ghost girl went inside it and blew it up. It was quick and somewhat un expected, she must have been used to this kind of thing.
Ray then saw her actually look like a normal teen. Ray shot down towards her and landed right by her. She then attempted to help this girl up. "Are you all right?" Asked Ray quickly.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 pm

((Sorry to skip people, I'm just giving Dani's response real quick while I have it in my mind))

Dani scratched her head and stood up straight, stretching lightly and smiling. "Oh, yeah, I got eaten by this thing when he first showed up! Thanks for helping me!" She said with a giggle. Inwardly, she was cursing to herself for her need to keep that stupid secret that she was half ghost. "I uh...guess I was just lucky!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:47 pm

(OOC: I'll just wait for Vibe)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Pika.. vibe hasn't been on in a long time... so just skip her..

[Update!]
Pika is inactive too! So skip him also..
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Ray raised an eyebrow. "You got eaten? Are you kidding! I saw you go in and blow that thing up!" Ray said to the girl with excitement, offering her hand to help her up. "Wait.. you say you got eaten.. Maybe that wasn't you and the other girl blew up too!" Ray panicked quickly. She chuckled and looked at the girl. "Just kidding! But if you go with the whole secret identity I'll act like this never happened." Ray explained smiling. She knew a lot of people in Jump who wanted to keep their identity safe and she understood that. She kind of felt bad that she knew, if the real girl didn't blow herself up on accident..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turbo! FTW! (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo! FTW! (Full)   Turbo! FTW! (Full) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turbo! FTW! (Full)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next