Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Nightingale nods once before backfliping a few times and jumps over hei and aims a kick to isens chest. "Time to go sweetie" Nightingale opens a portal behind isen on the ground and diganally kicks him into it and hops in herself portal leads to dismention that has nothing but pillows)
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Hei just stood there as he watched his own adopted son finally leave the house. He looked back at Leonard, smiling a bit and said. "They grow up so fast." He walked inside the house and closed the door, awaiting the time when Isenstein will challenge him to take over the dojo.

Isenstein landed on the pillow dimension and looked up as Night came through the portal. He stood up and caught her, holding her for a moment. "You didn't have to kick so hard." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Nightingale smiles at him taking off her mask after he catches her "Sorry I got caught up in the moment." Nightingale wraps her arms around him and kisses him then shows him the paper leonard gave her "shall we check out our new house?"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Isenstein grins when he was kissed and took the paper she had, opening it with one hand while still holding her. "It's an apartment building near the docks, top floor." He said, giving her the address on the paper. He had a pretty damn good memory when it came to these things.

(skipping ahead some)

Isen stepped out of the portal Paige made (OOC: Felt it would be unfair to end the post at the above paragraph) and into their new apartment with her in his arms. Their rather small apartment. There was a dirty mattress at the right corner next to a small window and to the left, by the door, their was the kitchen. Next to the bed was a nightstand with a small T.V. ontop of it. "I'm sure this isn't that bad." Isen said as he realized that the wall paper in the room was peeling off some and a strange green mold pulsed ontop of the roof. Plus, it smelled like cheese. He set Paige down like a new bride and walked over to a small window next to the kitchen. "I mean, it could be worse." He opened the window and stood there for a couple minutes, not talking.

"Now, it's bad." Isen said as he looked out at the ocean's water, a beautiful scene of a setting sun painted the sky red. But it wasn't the scenery that made the situation worse, it was what was in the scenery. Looming over the scenery, was the Titan's Tower. He folded his arms, as if in thought.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Nightingale looked around the apartment and frowns "Not that bad? It's worse then where i lived when i first got to this dimension.... and I slept in the park in a tree!.... Hey we could live in that one tree again what do you say Isen want to be tree fo-..." Nightingale said hugging Isen from behind looking out the window to see Titans tower. Nightingale frowns even more and heads for the door "I am not living here not while there is a clear view of where my ex lives.'
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:52 pm

"Night," Isen said in a serious, almost foreign, tone. "It won't be there for long...I think my master wanted me to live here to visualize my goal and see it happen. The destruction of the Titan's Tower...not by my hand but by the peoples hands. There is something I've been meaning to tell you. I had a meeting with the cult and in a week the streets will be set a blaze, villains will be dispersed, and the heroes will be looked on as nothing but mere helpless children. But first." He walked toward her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly in his muscular arms. "We will begin with a base a bit farther away. An oil rig with residence that call themselves the HIVE. It will go down in such flames, the smoke will blot out Titan's Tower." He burried his head into her neck, breathing down it.

"Plus, I could always put a board up." He said, his voice changed to his normal one.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Nightingale sighs and hugs him"Fine but only if you promise not to die or anything ok?"Nightingale says smiling
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 pm

"I promise...and you. Promise you won't die either." He said, his eyes full of sadness. He didn't know what he would do without her if she died. He pulled her up and shared a deep, passionate, kiss before letting her go.

"I also have something else to tell you. I know it might seem selfish of me, but this plan requires someone to lead the rioters, and someone to lead the oil rig attack. I'm leading the oil rig attack and...sort of...volunteered you to lead the riot squad while the attack commences. It's suppose to get the attention of the heroes of this city." He said, sitting down on the bed. He looked around for a remote but he couldn't find it. He stood up, turned the T.V. on, and sat down, not sure what to do now that he had a girlfriend living with him...he was somewhat ignorant of relationships with women.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Nightingale smiles and climbs on the bed and stood on her knees huging isen her chin his shoulder as she smiles."Hey Isen you know what my favorite role in dodge ball aways was in highschool? It was the distraction.""she said as if to say she didnt care and was happy she was to lead the riot.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 pm

"Dodge ball?" He asked, not sure what it was. He didn't exactly have a childhood,, being an apprentice to a rather masterful master. He placed his hand on her hip and laid his back on the wall, bringing her close to him as he watched the T.V. He assumed she agreed to the plan and was happy, showing it with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Nightingale snuggles up close against isen happily for a while before realizing what she was wearing. "Isen.... the rest of my clothes are back at the dojo...."
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Isen's smile turned into a concerned frown when she said something about her cloths. "I...don't have any of my cloths either..." He said, still not wearing a shirt and only his dress pants. "I guess we're going shopping tomorrow...I forgot my mask..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 pm

While Isen would look away Nightingale would put on Isens mask and smile under it looking at him."So how many times have you forgotten your mask and i had to get it again? oh and how do i look?"Nightingale then strikes a joking sexy pose
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Isen looked at her, surprised that she had the mask but somewhat heartfilled when she had remembered it. He placed his hand on the mask and lifted it up some, stopping when it reached the top of her head. "I like this look." He said, planting a kiss on her lips. He grinned and said "You know, this bed needs to be christened..." He said grinning a pervy grin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Nightingale gives a pervy grin back"I have no idea what that word means but i think i know what that grin means" Nightingale said as she kisses isen very passionately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next