Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm

The second Isen decided to give Rose her new name, she was enraged enough to scream, activating her bionic eye and blasting a beam of light from it, likely blasting away the finger Isen had placed over it, maybe worse if he wasn't tended to. Then the guy passed out. Rose knew she wasn't harmed, and she knew he couldn't fight anymore. The only reason the strikes caught her was because she was honestly distracted by rage.

Did she agree with what he said? Slightly, she let her anger control her too often. Did slade's teachings control her though? Not at all. Most of what she learned was from Nightwing. No matter who taught her what, Dick was going to be her teacher in her mind. Pushing the unconscious body off of her she glared at him, ripping the blades from her shirt and threw them next to his head. "They're already afraid of me. You saw to that." She sighed, glaring at Nightingale. "Deal with this piece of s**t. And make sure he understands I will NEVER betray JaK, Ash and Clayface." She said, pulling out her grapple gun and swinging back into the urban jungle that was the city.

((Yeah, I'll let it go now because it would honestly be too easy for rose to counter that combo with her electrical pulse system in the suit...))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Nightingale began to run to isenstein when he passed out but stops backing up when rose shot the beam. She looked to rose when she talked and left. Nightingale drops into a sitting position pulling off her mask taking off the make up and looks to isenstein. nightingale pulls out one of her mini scythes and uses it to cut her palm. Nightingale clenches her hand into a fist pouring so blood onto the ground infront of her Nightingale then uses two fingers to use the blood and draw a creepy smiley face the same one that was currently tattoed on her shoulder. this had become a strange habit for Nightingale to do after a fight and she would always draw it in the blood of the loser of the fight that she was in. Nighting puts her scythe away and stands up.

Nightingale didn't know why she drew these smiles but she tended to feel better after making them for another unknown reason. Nigtingale licked her blood off her and and walks over to Isentein picking him up sluging him over her shoulder putting her mask back on. Nightingale then went back to where isensteins house currently was.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:15 pm

The house was completely different. It was no longer a small awkward house you'd see in fancy neighborhoods, it's now much bigger. The property looked like an old japanese home with a large garden in the front yard with lush trees. The garden had a long curving creek that reached from one side of the wall to the other, cutting across the front yard with a gentle rush. The trees were lush and were bred to continue to be lush throughout the year, partly because it provided good shade and the other part is so no one could spy on the rooftops or by satellite on their little home. Hei Cheng, the owner and Isensteins father, was kneeling next to the stream, wearing an orange robe that Buddhist monks would wear except he didn't look like a full blown buddhist monk, having still had his hair on his head. His eyes closed in meditation as the water in the creek streamed and the fish within swam. The garden had all kinds of plants from foreign places, roses from London and Tiger Lillis from Japan. The garden smelled sweet from all the flower and from the plants that would give off different scents, almost as if nothing was happening in this place. The house still kept its old interior, the exterior having completely changed. The basement was now turned into a dojo and deeper within has remained sealed away from any strangers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Nightingale carries isenstein her hand warpped in a strip of her tank top she wore under her black thingy that she cant remember the name of for the life of her that girls in olden times wore to make them look shiny. The cloth was a bit bloody and isentein had a bit of her blood on him from before when she was carrying him and didn't have her hand wrapped up. Nightingale carries isentein through the entrence to his fathers houses property and over by his father. "sorry to interrupt you but your son is back and I'm pretty sure needs some medical assistance"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Hei opened his eyes slowly, full of content and peace, which quickly changed to a crooked face of anger. He stood up and walked towards her, looking down at his son. He saw that his thumb was gone, not bothering to ask as he knew that there is always lose in a fight. He placed his two fingers on his sons neck and shook his head. "He's dead, such a waste." He picked his son up and flunged him over his shoulder like an old carpet and headed for the house. "Feel free to stay and...mourn...I guess that's what people do. I'll get everything ready." Hei walked toward the house, opening the door while Leonard walked past him like nothing was happening. He walked toward Nightingale in full military grad uniform, beret and body armor, slugging a SPAS shotgun and a Mokorov pistol holstered on his waist. He stood in front of her for a moment, looking down at her with a slight frown. He looked back at the house and toward her again. "There's a spare room upstairs. Next to the painting of two sad puppies. Stay there if you want. Hei will be finished in the morning." He walked past her and toward the gates, opening them and locking them behind him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Nightingales eyes went wide when he told her that he was dead. Nightingale couldn't believe what she was hearing she said nothing to either of the men when they talked to her and dropped to her knees. She had gave up everything to stand by Isensteins side and fight. She had broken up rather rudely to her boyfriend, left her own dimension for good, she even changed her looks just for him. What was she going to do now she wonders before she goes back to wondering how Isenetien could possibly be dead tears streaming from her face under her mask. Nightingale takes off her mask slowly with shaking hands leaning over more the mask resting partly on the ground as she holds it with both hands. Nightingale places her forehead on the front of the mask closing her eyes as she cries.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:57 pm

It was some time before Hei Cheng came back, this time without Isenstein and seemingly looking like he had just come back from a fight. A long cut was made across his chest, not breaking his flesh or making a mark, and he was holding Isenstein’s red sword. He stood over her and stared down with no emotion in his eyes. He didn’t say anything for a moment, just stared down at her in silence. He then placed his hand on her head and spoke “You cared for him a lot, but stop mourning. I have completed the preperations. Stay, you have no choice, he will be ready tomorrow.” He walked around her and lifted her to her feet.
“This is your home, you will be staying here until your training is complete. Tomorrow morning we will start after breakfast. You’ll love my bacon and eggs sandwich.” He said, trying to cheer her up. He couldn’t tell her the secret to what he did with Isenstein’s body, but she will know tomorrow when she has breakfast. “Besides, you don’t really have a choice. You know where we live and what we do. Welcome to the Brotherhood of True Justice.” He said as they entered into their home. He had picked up the sack with the idol and when they entered into the house, he placed it on a small table near the entrance to the house.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Nightingale looked up at him with teary eyes trying to stop her crying. She slowly rose to her feet holding the mask Isenstein gave her. Nightingale tried to smile at his comment but all she could do was a grin for a small second. Well at least she knew what she was going to do now. Nightingale followed him in wiping the left over tears from her face. Holding her wrapped hand with the other. "Whens the funeral for him...." She manages to say
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:23 am

"Oh...no...that's not required. Like I said, everything will be fine at breakfast." He walked up the stairs near the living room and headed for the guest bedroom, guiding Nightingale with his warm hand. He let go of her when they arrived in front of a sliding door and headed further down the hall. "I will be sleeping here as well as my husband. Try not to disturb us if you come home late." He said, going into the room, not saying a "farwell" or a "good night".

(OOc: To speed up plot)

Hei was downstairs, wearing his komono robe, cooking in the kitchen which was connected closely to the living room, the only thing separating it was a vertically cut wall. He was busy cooking his famous eggs and bacon sandwich, putting the fourth sandwich on the plate before setting the table. He placed two on one side and two on the other.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Nightingale sighs as she goes into the room and begins to treat her wound on her hand better before going to sleep. Nightingale wakes up very early in the morning and stares at the wall for a few hours thinking about isensteins death and how she couldnt do anything to save him. The smell of breakfast got her to get out of bed night ingale wore just her gray tank top and the skintight black shorts she wore under her shirt. Nigtingale pulls her hair back in a haigh pony tail as she sets onto the floor from the bed her bare foot almost steping on the blade of one of her mini scythes. Nightingale sighs and picks the scythes up and tosses them back on her bed and heads to the kitchen. "The food smells nice" Nightingale forces out alonge with a slight smile that also looks slightly forced.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:10 pm

"I couldn't agree more." A voice said behind her. A red haired guy walked past her and took a seat at one of the chairs, picking up the sandwich. Hei looked back at Albert (Isenstein) and smiled "Glad my cooking has improved. Feeling better, Night?" He asked as he sat down at his seat. Isenstein (Albert) looked back at her, unscratched and unharmed, completely clean and wearing a komono robe like his father, completely alive. Hei picked up his sandwich and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Nightingale began to eat as she heard Isenstein's voice as her eyes grow wide. Nightingale froze in place as she turned to see Isenstein alive and un harmed. Nightingale drops the sandwich in her hands onto the plate as she stares at him with wide eyes speechless as to how he could be alive.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Albert stared at her to, wondering why she was staring at him. He looked back at Hei, who shook his head to his invisible question, and he looked at Night. "Yes, I'm alive. You'll know when you reached master level how I escaped death." He said, knowing what she'll ask. He also seemed younger, about a year younger. His face was clean, no facial hair, and his hair was shorter.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Nightingale hugs him tightly tears running down her face quietly. "I thought I lost you for good this time..."
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Albert stiffened some when she hugged him, not really experiencing something so human. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. "It's gonna take a lot more than starvation to kill me." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next