Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Isen was surprised. He kissed her back passionately. He placed his hand on her shoulder and brought pushed her gently down, pressing his lips against hers harder, pushing further as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Nightingale lays back as he pushes and then.... then... THEN....

[fades out]

[fades in]

Nightingale wakes up slowly to someone announcing breakfast was ready. She was barely covered up with her blanket as she notices shes laying on isen and moves her head so she can look at him. "uh morning..."
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Isen woke up quietly, Night the first thing he saw. He placed his hand on her cheek and placed a kiss on her lips. "The night was great." He said, sitting up as he placed his hand on her hip, drawing his hand up and down her side. It was the first time he had a good night's sleep in a while. "That...was a good night." He said, wrapping his arms around her, embracing her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Nightingale smiles as she kisses back "It sure was" Nightingale said as she gets up with him not even stopping the blanket from falling off her. Nightingale hops on his lap giving him another kiss before hugging him. "You'll call me right?" Nightingale says in a joking tone
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 pm

"Of course!" He said seriously, not knowing it was a joke. He placed his hand on the bottom of her back and brought her close, curling his knees up so she would press against him closely. His other hand was placed on her thigh. A couple seconds later, a smile crossed his lips as he realized it was a joke. He kissed her neck lightly and then said "Of course! You'll be living in the dojo until training is complete. I need to tell you something-" When his voice changed to a serious tone the door to the room opened up and Hei was standing with his back against the door. "If both of you are quiet done...Albert Lawrence Cheng and I need to have a little talk. Breakfest is ready downstairs but my husband would like a talk with Twitty bird." Hei silently walked away, leaving a now terrified Isenstein inside the room. They were a bit...loud...during their time together and when Hei uses his whole name it's bad news. Isen kissed her cheek and picked her up, placing her on the bed and getting up, fully nude, revealing blade scars and bullet scars on his body. "I'll be back soon...and don't worry. If Leonard has his SPAS shotgun out, it means he's quite calm. If not...try to dodge the pellets." Isenstein said as he changed his cloths, knowing that his fathers were a bit strict when it came to relationships, especially master and apprentice kind. He left in hurry.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Nightingale smiles and blushes a bit as he kissed her neck but when she heard Hei she quietly covered her self with the blanket cursing quietly and looked at hei as she got off of isen. Nightingale fixes her pony tail and cleans up pulling on her clothes and goes down to break fast and looks over at Leonard to see if he had his shotgun out.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Leonard had went all out for breakfest. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, coffee, quaker oats, sausages, biscuits with gravy, everything. It didn't look like there was a shotgun on the table. Leonard had still had his bed head, it being Saturday and he took his weekends seriously, and he was simply sitting there with his blue bathrobe tied loosely to reveal a pink shirt with a dolphin jumping out of blue thread water. He didn't wear any pants but blue boxer shorts. He nodded toward the chair across from him, a silent signal for her to sit down. When she did, he lifted his hand up and revealed a black SPAS shotgun, the butt of the rifle completely gone, making it easier to carry. He held it up, pointed it toward her, and just sat there for a moment. "Well, are you gonna pick the damn thing up or do I have to keep holding it?" He asked after a few silent, awkward, minutes passed. "I made it after training ended. It was going to be Isen's but he never was interested in firearms. Saw how well you did with them, though, nice job. And about what happened tonight." When she took the shotgun, he leaned in and laced his fingers together, placing his hand near his mouth. "I just want to make sure that you use protection. Lord knows me and Hei don't want the pitter patter of little feet in this house like the one in the last house. Condoms are in the mantle piece near Isen's bedroom." He said, looking up as Isen walked into breakfest room, a bit beaten up and covered with cuts that have been bandaged.

"Did you talk to Twitty?" Hei asked as he walked toward his seat. "Because I talked to our son and decided that it would be best for the two not to be living with each other here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Nightingale sat down and kept her face emotionless yet serious even when he pointed the gun at her read to doge if needed even if she was freaking out inside. As he explained the gun Nightingale took the shotgun but froze when he talked about last night, did everyone in the world know? Nightingale took the gun and placed it on the ground by her chair knowing the rule on weapons. Nightingale looks over as isen and hei come down and tries to keep the same face as she hears what hei says.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:56 pm

"We believe that the two of you should move out and live with one another." Hei said, taking some eggs off the egg plate and some sausages off the sausage plate "It will be good for Albert sense he is already old enough to move out and for Twitty. It will teach you responsibility. You'll still have to train with the both of us and you'll still have your obligations. And don't worry about rent, the landlord is a member of that cult of yours and he allows members to stay in the building for free. But..." He took a bite of she sausage and said "You will need to live your lives like a couple, because it is there that you are Albert and you are...I forgot your name...did you introduce yourself to us or did you merely call yourself Nightingale...anyways, the life there will be completely different from the life behind the mask. Any business behind the mask will be done behind the mask. So I don't want to read in the newspaper about a couple secretly being superheroes. Understand?" Hei asked furiously. Isenstein nodded, no emotion to his slightly bruised face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:12 am

"You didn't forget i just called my self Akow back then my my name is Paige..." Nightingale found it weird calling herself Paige again it felt like forever ago since she had last used her real name. Nightingale nods and speaks in a serious and clam tone. "not to sound too eager but when do we move out?"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 pm

"Well, the thing is..." Leonard said as Hei reached below the table. "A apprentice/master relationship is forbidden in the teachings and the only means of punishment is...BANNISHMENT." Leonard took out another SPAS shotgun with a long barrel pointed toward Paige. Hei jumped up on the table, not ruining the breakfast with his feet. He had a katana in his hand and unsheathed it, cutting down toward Isen, who took out his own blades he had with him. He blocked the strike with his red sword and kicked the table toward Leonard, which caused him to shoot his shotgun upward. The pellets were rubber, nonlethal, only meant for intruders. Isen jumped back, the food now ruined, and unsheathed his second sword, the sheathes hanging from his belt loop.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:55 pm

As soon as Nightingale heard banishment she put her mask on the she made a part on her pants to hold it when off. She takes the shotgun Leonard gave her and pointed it at him at the same time as he pointed his at her. as the table was flipped she shot the ceiling as well. Nightingale run to isen but only long enough to say one thing. "I have to get my scythes." Nightingale runs off to her room and gets her scythes and pistols before beinging to run back do to get to isen
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 pm

"And leave me to fight two masters!" He said, rejecting the idea but it was too late. He was now fighting against two masters, one with a shotgun and another with a katana. He twirled his blades up and held them their, waiting for the next move. Hei ran forward and made slash toward his hip, Isen blocking the slash with his red sword. Leonard pumped his shotgun, a shell falling down, but he didn't intefere with the fight. When Night got back to Isenstein, he aimed his shotgun toward her and fired another round, the rubber pellets going toward her. Isen was too occupied with his duel between Hei, who was leading him toward the door. Leonard was shooting behind her, making sure she ran towards the door as well.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Nightingale opened a portal that the bullets go into and shoots her shot gun around the portal at leonard. she ulls out a pistol while still aiming the shot gun at leonards and the portal up and shouts the pistol at hei to give isen an edge.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Hei took his sword and blocked the shots, giving Isen the opportunity to head outside. He knew that he couldn't fight them, they had their sights on them leaving the dojo. Leonard dove forward, away from the portal and rolled toward Paige, pointing his shotgun toward her chin. "It's simple, you have to leave. We're not trying to kill you but it is in Hei's 'big ancient book-o-rules' that a master and an apprentice can't have a relationship...a master and apprentice." He said, emphasising on the "master and apprentice". He stood up straight, took out a small piece of paper, and handed it to her. "Your address to the new home. Get there, stay there until your training his complete and you know the rest. The place is near the docks, an apartment building." He said, winking his eye. Isen and Hei weren't fighting anymore but their blades were out and they took their fighting poses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)   The Return of Isen (Paige then Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Isen (Paige then Open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next