Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Vote_lcapNightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Voting_barNightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Vote_lcapNightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Voting_barNightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Flames burned in a circle all around Paige. Paige got in a defensive pose as she looked all around trying to find out where the fire had come from, but all the she saw past the fire was darkness.

"Whats wrong Paige scared of the dark?"

A voice of a teenage girl echoed all around her. Not knowing where to look she truned slowly still in the defencive pose.

"Who are you? Where am I? What do you want from me?"

"What do I want from you? I want to help show you the truth and help you back on the right track. Where are you? Well you're in the one spot where you can truely be alone with only your thoughts. And who am I you ask?"

The voice walked up to Paige revealing it's self. The source was herself well this verson had black hair with read highlights and was wearing the same clothes but only with a black instend of blue jean skirt and the white parts of her clothes were red, the jewel on her forehead was black, her eyes were red instead of brown, all her teeth were shap intead of just 4, and her hair was covering her left eye instead of her right.

" I'm you, the true you, the inner you. and I dont like the path you have chosen. You don't belong with the titans even if you are only staying with them. You strayed off the right path Paige you were doing just fine stealing things and fighting who ever whould stop you. You don't belong on the good side. You aren't a good guy you aren't a hero you can't even find a crime in the city to solve without resolving to hacking things. You don't belong on the good side you aren't a hero and you never will be and you know it.

" No your wrong I can be a good guy a can be a hero I just need to get stronger and get used to the hero life. And Zack said he would.."

" He would what? Help you do you really think he'd waste his time helping you? He only said that to get you to stop stealing things."

" No your wrong!"

"Am I? Am I really? Think about it why would a big strong guy who could have killed you in one punch want to help a low life crinimal?"

"Mabey he wanted to be nice or something?"

" No yyou and I both know he only took you in to stop you from stealingso he wouldn't have to bother fighting you anymore."

"no... its a lie, your lieing!!"

" He Doesn't Care About You!"

"No!"

" NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU YOUR JUST A NEWCENSE TO THEM JUST A BUG ON A WINDSHELD!!"

"NOOOOO!!!!!"

Paige suddenly sits up in bed screaming no as random items that she had acidentaly mad float in the air because of her nightmare fell to the ground. She looks at the time as it read 3:00am. Paige uncovers herslef and climbs out of bed changing into her street clothes grabing her laptop and walks down to the Danger room.

As she walks into the control room of the Danger room the lights turn on and Aeon's hologram pops up. Not paying attention to the hologram Paige walks over to the control pad and hooks up her laptop to it setting up her music player and having the heavy meatal scection play.

" Paige it's 3 in the morning what are you doing down in the Danger room at this time?"

Paige types on the laptop hooking the music through the Danger rooms speackers so the music can be heard blaring in the Danger room. Paige starts up the music and walks to the door leading to the main fighting area of the Danger room.

" I had a bad dream and I wana blow off some steam by pumbling some robots to a finely ground dust. Could you send in a wave of robots in when I get down there?"

" Alright I'll start you up with a small wave of 10 robots."

Paige walks down hearing the song Animal I have become by, three days grace play and shouts out to Aeon.

"MAKE IT A LARGE WAVE I"M FEElING VIOLENT!!!"

See that Paige really needed to let out some steam Aeon did as Paige wished and let loose a hudge wave of robots at Paige. Paige jumped over some robots heads and on one she did a hand stand on its sholders as she held onto it as she landed on the grond and slamed it on the ground braking it then roating it aroung in a circle knocking down multiple other robots with it then leting go leting it shoot forward knocking odwn three more robots in one flewent motion.

She doged multiple attacks the she put red layer of enrgy around her hand shoving it through the robots back pulling out a large metal pipe like thing that was suposted to be the robots spinal chord using it like a sword to cut threw and desroying multiple robots until there was only one left. She held her right arm straight out to the last robot shooting an enregy bolt at it destroying it as the song that was playing ends.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 am

Galaxuis had been awake for some time reading and meditating. She had spent most of the day lounging around the Tower and resting by the beautiful Titan garden. For the most part the day, night, and now morning were going by peacefully. She rested in the middle of her room, above her giant shag carpet, and levitated as her thoughts became visible around her. It was almost like a cartoon where the thought bubble was above the person and you can see it's dream faintly. The images were those of her family and those that she had met during her galactic journey to Earth, soon it turned to the different Titans and other familiar faces.
Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a very light thumping sound. If one wasn't paying attention it would not been audible but Galaxuis clearly heard it. Someone was up and obviously in some need of loud thumping music. The images poofed into a smog as Galaxuis simply got to her feet. She placed her cape on and slipped her on boots, making sure to turn off the lights before heading off towards the sound. She found herself heading to the danger room and as she got to the door the music stopped.
The automatic door opened and Galaxuis saw another Titan her hand out and her breathe uneasy. Galaxuis then walked in examining everything the girl did before giving her a half smile out of acknowledgment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 am

Paige was still on edge from her dream and she still wanted to fight. She had been having that dream ever since she started to live with the titans, but this time the dream had trigered something with in her and was causing her to feel the need to destoy and kill.

She didn't want to hurt anyone so that is why she chose the robots to fight she yelled out to Aeon as a fiant red arua now glowed around Paige. her eyes were red and the red jewel on her forhead glowed, and all of her teeth were now as sharp as the other original four. Paige knew what this ment and she had to get out as much exess energy out as she could or else her powers would take her over.

"HEY AEON SEND IN THE NEXT WAVE AND TURN THE MUSIC BACK ON WILL YEAH"

The hologram of Aeon looked worried about Paige.

" Are you sure Paige I wouldn't want you to get hurt and that last wave must have really treied you out are you sure you want the next wave?"

Paige turned to Aeon her red eyes and super sharp teeth now clearly visuable as her powers made her much more easyer to get annoyed, frustrated, and mad as she pointed to her face.

" AEON DOES THIS FACE LOOK ANY BIT UNSURE TO YOU??"

"No..."

" THEN STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND SEND IN THE NEXT ROUND AND MAKE SURE MY MUSICS ON!"

More Heavy meatal music startes to play and a large wave of robots came rushing in at Paige. Paige moved so fast the most people would have a hard time following her movements. She tore threw each robot almost like a wild animal and at one point she did rip off a robots arm with her teeth. And just as quickly as the robots had entered they had been destroyed.

The red arua around Paige slowly dissapered as the red jewel stoped glowing. Her eyes turned back from red to brown and her teeth retruned back to normal leaveing only 4 sharp ones. Paige slowly walked back to the control room and looked at Aeon.

"Hey sorry I snaped at you a while ago....... who are you?"

Paige was stairing at Galaxuis not knowing who she was because Paige spent most of her time in her room or on missions or somthimes out at stores and was still new in the tower she hadn't achullay met her before. Paige looked at Galaxuis with beads of sweat on her face waiting of her reply as Paige clicked pause on the music.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

Galaxuis assumed that the girl was going to finish but was proven wrong as she started yelling at Aeon to turn up the music and to continue with her practices. Galaxuis eyebrows raised as she sat down, crossed her legs and arms, and watched as the punk looking girl was tearing through the crowd of robots. Aeon appeared on one of the screens besides Galaxuis with a concerned expression "I think something made her mad," Galaxuis only nodded and leaned her head a bit closer to Aeon "You would assume." Continuing to intently watch, Galaxuis noticed that Paige physically changed and took a mental note. The girl came back into the room looking tired and drenched with her own sweat and surprised to see her.
"Galaxuis, I'm on of your teammates," her arms were still crossed and her expression seemed almost judging as she looked Paige up and down until finally her expression changed into a sweet smile. Galaxuis didn't always paw at other peoples business but saw that the girl was much younger then herself. She felt a need to possibly guide the girl if she needed someone to talk to or spend time with. Her love and compassion kicked on high rev as she turned over to a cabinet and pulled out a water bottle, handing it over to the girl. "You seemed pretty upset out there..." Galaxuis then pulled up a chair for the girl to rest on for the time being as Galaxuis crossed her arms and legs ready to hear what the girl had to tell.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Paige grabbed the water bottle and opened it as she sat down. She took a quick drink and caped it and looked at Galaxius with a almost trobled look.

"For starters I'm not a Teen Titan, I'm just Zack's gest here at the tower I just want to make that clear. And I was only blowing of steam out there. If there was anything else on why I needed to blow off steam it wouldn't be something I told about to someone who I just met......oh uh no offence."

Paige leaned back aginst the chair still troubled about the dream she just had. She then thought about what the other version of her saaid and thought about Zack. She took another drink of water ant thought "wait she said shes a Titan maby she knows something about Zack." Hoped the shed tell her more than Scope did when she asked him about a day or two ago at the mall after she got her new look. recaping the bottle she looked at Galaxius.

"So how long have you known Zack for?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Galaxuis gave a polite smile "None taken," she shifted in her seat as she took in the appearance of the troubled teen. Like herself, this girl had pointy ears but hers were much much longer. In Golethie Galaxuis had the smallest ears and was often teased for them. Galaxuis fiddled with her hair as she became slighty self conscious, though it wouldn't register to her face. The silence begin to draw out and Galaxuis thoughts turned to her own training. She hadn't done much since she had gotten to the Tower. She had done several things alone but otherwise nothing to drastic.

The guest then asked for how long Galaxuis knew Zack. Galaxuis became confused staring blankly at the elf like metahuman. "Zack...?" She probed her brain for anything that sounded familiar but came to nothing. "I've only been here for awhile...I havent met most the Titans, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:02 pm

She looked down and thought "Do any of the Titans know anything about Zack"

"So you haven't met Zack huh i would have ifgured you would have he is the leader of the team. I asked Scope the same question and he didn't know Zack for that long."

She wanted to know more about Zack but it seemd like no one really knew anymore than she did about him. She remebered Zack said her works for the L.A.W. or something she could probably find some info on it to night after she wrapped things up with Galaxuis if L.A.W. is known to the United States Nasinal Sicurety she would be able to find the info on it then some info on him. She looked back up at Galaxuis.

"So what are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 am

Galaxuis rolled one of her dreads in her hands playfully as she watched the young girl look rather defeated. Galaxuis cat like pupils widened in curiosity "She seems to have met a few Titans already. I mustn't spend so much time out," she mentally thought. The girl seemed, to a degree, surprised and defeated that Galaxuis didn't know who Zack was and even said to be her leader. She stopped playing with her hair as her mouth was slightly agape at the thought "I don't even know the leader of the Titans..." She then returned playing with her hair as she said aloud "I was recruited by Ben. Therefore HE is my leader," she almost wanted to go on about how it's strange that the guest met him and not herself. Hmmmm, she had to stop referring her to guest. "What's your name again?"

"My powers? Hmmm, most people say that I'm an illusionist but my powers are no illusion" Galaxuis glanced at Paige's water bottle with a small mischievous smile the bottle rattled for a moment before turning into clear marbles that fell and splattered to the floor "They are indeed the real." The marbles then floated and orbited around Galaxuis. "I can do more but this but this seems to always get a reaction," Galaxuis smile turned more playful as one of the marbles escaped rotation and levitated towards Paige, fell to the floor with a clunk, and then returned to water. The other marbles clunked together in front of Galaxuis face then warped back into a water bottle with the water inside. It then fell into Galaxuis hands. She then handed it back to Paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Paige did "the face" when Galaccius mentioned Ben.

"Oh so Ben the bug recuited you."

Her face returned to nomal as her ears went up and spoke her code name.

"The names Zondra, Zondra Vallexii."

She never really knew why she picked Zondra Vallexii as her code name maby it sounded cool but either way she was sticking to it. Her ears went straight out as she watched her water bottle turn into marbles.

"Thats cool but I wasn't done drinking that....."

As it turned back to normal. Galaxius handed to Paige and Paige instandly put it on the ground next to her thinking about how in marble form it had been on the floor.

"Ok.... I'm not drinking that anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Galaxuis let out a melodious laughter "Nice to meet you Zondra, I hope you feel welcomed here." Galaxuis grabbed another bottle and handed it to the brown haired girl in front of her. She redirected the conversation back onto Ben "So Ben the bug, huh? Why do you call him that..?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 pm

She takes te new bottle but doesnt open it. now showing the face agian and talks in a dark gloomy voice.

"He was a bug when I met him......... I hate buggs."

She turned the chair around and sat in it back words leaning her chin on the back of the seat. Her face turned form "the face" to a gloomy saddned one. as she thought. "I would feel welcomed if that dream would stop coming up everytime I sleep... why does it keep coming up? Am I doughting my self on if I can become a hero. Or is it the jewel is the jewel the thing thats giving me these nightmares? Ever since I read that thing about the jewel I have been having more and more trubles keeping my temper under control. Is the jewel taking over or am I just over reacting."

She sat in the chair hunched over leaning her head on the chair with the same sad gloomy expression on her face for a good 5mins.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Galaxuis found herself laughing again as Paige explained why she called Ben, Ben the Bug. Her laughter quickly faded as Galaxuis realized that Paige was starting to look rather upset. This time she didnt press because she simply knew she wouldnt get anywhere. She stayed silent for awhile hoping the young girl would possibly say or do something but her hopes were killed as 5 minutes passed. Galaxuis stood up stretching a bit before asking "Still gotta a little steam you wanna burn? I can do for some practice." Galaxuis smiled at Paige before walking to the door, waiting for a responce before she entered.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Paige blinked realizing she han't said anything to Galaxius in a while. She wondder hoe long she had been out cuase to Paige it was only around a few seconds. Paige sat up then looked at Galaxius and smiled. Getting up walking over to the door and stood by Galaxius.

"Sure I could use some pratice working on a team."

She walked down to tha main fighting area waiting for enemys.

"But I have to warn you I'm still learning the whole team work thing."
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 pm

"That's fine," Galaxuis closed the door behind her. "You think you can have a constant flow of robots coming?" Galaxuis asked. Aeon's face appearing before them "Have fun girls and be careful," her face flickered away and in her place about 20 different robots made themselves present. Galaxuis floated up as she created a few solid balls and chucked them at a few od the robots.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Paige roared at the robots showing all her teeth sharp as her eyes glew red before lunging at the robots. She jumped on one doin a piggy back ride blasting some robots while ontop. She in haled deeply as the jewel on her forehead glowed bright as she jumps up into the air puting two fingers by the gem as a ball of light grew then shot at the robot like a lazer beam.

Spoiler:

She did a backflip in mid air then did a round house kick knocking back 3 robots landing perfectly grining.

"So you think you can beat that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)   Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare's and training(open to Titans and Paige)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next