Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Vote_lcapPaige's Past: The return to Jump City Voting_barPaige's Past: The return to Jump City Vote_rcap 
Moon
Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Vote_lcapPaige's Past: The return to Jump City Voting_barPaige's Past: The return to Jump City Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige's Past: The return to Jump City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Empty
PostSubject: Paige's Past: The return to Jump City   Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 am

Paige walk's down an unmarked path that led to Jump City. She humed the birthday song as she walked.

"...happy birthday to meee"

She sang in a sad tone then sighed

"Well this isn't depressing at all. You know some music other than the birthday kind should help."

Paige had just turned 15 years old and just like the last birthday she spent it alone. She down her hood feeling a cold November breaze aginst her face.

She put on her big bulky head phones that where pluged into her laptop and clicked play on her online playlist. She put the laptop back in her backpack after turning up the volume up to right before blaring. She pulled her hood back over her head and put her hands in her coat pocket to keep warm.

The tempicher was cold the the cold winds made it wose. The sun was setting and the tempucher was dropping. If she hadn't known that it was November and wasn't likely to snow pretty much anywhere until December she would have gessed it was gonna snow.

She read a sign that said 1 mile until Jump City. She stoped and sat on the ground pulling her laptop back out. As it continued to play music currently on one of her favorets Your Heart by Damien Dawn.

She clicked a new tab and quickly typed on the key bord internet windows poping up and dissapering. After she got the red jewel about a year ago she quickly learned that now she could foucus better she was better at hacking things.

Paige had hacked into a hotel and entered in that she had rented and already pre paid for a luchury sweet.

ooc: end of part one
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Past: The return to Jump City   Paige's Past: The return to Jump City Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:59 pm

ooc:part 2

Paige starts to sing along to the song as she walks sloly walking faster with every step seeminb to be traveling by the same speed as the song.

" So many nights I watched you sleep (watched you sleep) Tried to resist but it got so deep (got so deep) and when your next to me, your still light in my reach, But I just lone for you. My soul is dark, I cease the night (cease the light) but your angel that show me the light (show me the light)"

Paige goes into a full on sprint down the path as the song speeds up.

" But I try to be strong, but I still lone for yoooooou, I look into your heart, and discover myself. But I'll never be apart of your world. I need you can't reach you were world apart."

She slows down with the song and walks now clearly able to see Jump City as the sun sets and the moon rises.

" If you need me, look into your heart. You tame the beast, I bleed for you (I bleed for you), you showed me love, something I never knew (never knew)."

Paige enters the city with her hands in her coat pockets still moving at the pace of the song.

" I'll take the blame, my life's ashame, but I just lone for you. Don't wait for me (don't wait for me girl) I'll never be (apart of your world)"

Paige runs over to a building climing up the pipe line not caring who saw as multiple civillians stood in aww from watching a small girl quickly climb up the side of a building.

"But I'm in your Heart... Forever"

Paige begins to sprint again jumping from roof to roof in the derection of the hotel.

" I look into your heart and discover myself, But I'll never be apart of your world, I need you can't reach you were worls apart. If you need me look into your heart. I look into your heart and discover myself (myself) but I'll never be apart of your world. I need you can't reach you were worlds apart."

Paige slows down with the song slowly coming to a stop infront of the hotel.

" If you need me look into your heart...."

Before entering Paige thought that Jump City was a pretty nice city and desided to say atleast a mouth or two instead of the usal one week or day. She walked in the building not knowing that her desison to stay longer would lead her to rob a store in the futcher for shoes that would lead her to make a big desion and start one of the bigest adventcher (or journey can't think which is better) of her life.
Back to top Go down

Paige's Past: The return to Jump City
Page 1 of 1