Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Vote_lcapA surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Voting_barA surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Vote_lcapA surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Voting_barA surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Empty
PostSubject: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Eric wanted to do something special for Paige and this was how to do it! He was wearing a casual dark jeans, converse, and a orange tee that said " I mustache you a question but i'm shavin' it for later".

Eric popped a CD into the giant TV which hung in the living room. He smiled as he threw four mats on the floor, hooking them up to the console. He backed up from the blasting noise from the TV exclaiming "DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!". He laughed a little then jumped on the mat adjusting the settings.

Eric took his communicator out of his pocket and yelled into it " PAIGE COME TO THE LOBBY!!! And everyone else that loves video games." Eric yelled then ended it chuckling.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:06 am

Paige had been lieing on her bed moping like she had been ever since she heard of her parents deaths. Once Paige hear her comunicator go off and eric telling her to come to the loby she sliped on her shoes and went down to the lobby. Once she saw the game she smiled and ran over to eric and gave him a big hug. She then steped away smiling.

"I didn't know we had this game! I havent been able to play since the manager at the arcade kicked me out. Thanks Eric this is just what I needed."

Paige wasn't sure eric got or took out the game just for her but he still dod let her know they had it and he was playing it so she was just happy he told her. Paige walked over to the player 2 mat and looked at eric.

"Oh and dont think I'll go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Eric smiled as Paige's face lit up. She quickly gave him a hug then ran over to the player two mat. " We didn't have it. I bought it!" Eric said with an exited look on his face.

" Oh your on!" He said hitting his foot on the mat gong to the song selection. " Which song?" Eric asked Paige turning towards her. This was going to be fun, it will be like a dance competition except we aren't dancing.... We just need other Titans to make this a party like game.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Paige smiled begining to streck.

"Hmmmm let me think oh How about Animal I Have Become by Three days Grace."

Paige then got in position ready to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Eric looked at her and smiled, he hit the pad with his feet to make the screen move to his wants. He went through almost all the songs until he found the song Paige wants. He adjusted his difficulty the highest it could go on this level, Hard. Extreme wasn't un locked yet.

"ready?" He said waiting for her to adjust her settings.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Paige taped her feet on the matt changing to hard dificuttly being one rank lower then what she was used to since extreme wasnt unlock on this game at the moment and looked to eric and smiled.

"You know it."

she replied gettin going into a ready posistion for when the song starts
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Hotwire walked into the main lobby... after all he adored video games...

He walked in saying:"So... what are we playing? RalMan? Ghost Trick? Thunder Trice? Oh! Oh! oh! How about.... oh no... not that... anything but that..."

Hotwire hated dancing games... ruined the whole point of arcades. He felt quick fingers and thinking, not fancy feet should rule the gaming world.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:02 pm

The song started and Eric's feet took off. He heard Hotwire's voice entering the room. " Wanna play next round?" Eric shouted over the music, keeping his eyes glued to the screen.

He loved the exercise and adrenaline rush to this game, but after this he needs a long MW3 killing spree.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Paiges eyes were glued to the screen easly hitting all notes with nearlly all prfects.

"yeah i always am up for some compitishion come on..... and just be glad i dont like girlly song"

she laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:10 pm

"No way... I'm not playing that... Now if you'll excuse me... I have some objections to make..." Hotwire said, picking up his Nintendo Ds off the table, and started playing a nice game of ace attorney.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:20 pm

As the song came to an end Eric looked at his score and saw he only missed two, that was because he was talking.He didn't pay attention to Paige's because he walked over to Hotwire. " You're going to play! If you like it or not!" he said poking HotWire's head then taking his Ds and setting it aside.

He gave a hand signal to lead the way to his mat so that Hotwire could play. " Now play little monkey!!!" he chuckled, sort of making fun of Hotwire so he would play.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:23 pm

If there was one thing hotwire hated more than DDR... it was monkeys... after all... he was nearly killed by one. One of few things him and superboy had in common.

"nah... I'm good"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Paige finished the song and walked over to hotwire grabing his hand.

"come on itll be fun pluse if you dont youll get another thing of wipcream to the face."

she said smileing draging him over to the player 3 matt
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Upon remembering the whipped cream to the face, Hotwire blushed a bit.

"Ugh... okay... but when you see my muscular system isn't designed for dancing, I'll be done."

Hotwire stepped on the dance pad and started the next song. It was okay... not his cup of tea. Broadway was the music he was all about. Almost as soon as he had started, he tripped over his own feet... embarrassing.

"Told you..." Hotwire muttered, slinking back to the couch.

Hotwire then pulled his mp3player out, and using his nanobytes, started playing some "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" through his ear buds.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Eric laughed a little when he tripped. He just needed to get used to it, he thought to himself walking back to HotWire. " All you need to do is get used to this game." Eric said trying to be comforting. He pulled out hotwire's ear plugs and took his mp3 player away.

" I am strong, I will pick you up and take you over there and make you play.: he threatened in a fun way, trying to keep a straight face but couldn't. This guys needs to get loose and be social, not stuck to technology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)    A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A surprise for Paige (Open to titans, mostly for Paige)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next