Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There's something down there!(open to two) Vote_lcapThere's something down there!(open to two) Voting_barThere's something down there!(open to two) Vote_rcap 
Moon
There's something down there!(open to two) Vote_lcapThere's something down there!(open to two) Voting_barThere's something down there!(open to two) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There's something down there!(open to two)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

There's something down there!(open to two) Empty
PostSubject: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Doing their jobs, that's all the three men were doing down in the sewer, fixing a leak when they heard hissing, and the sound of claws on concrete. They had stood frozen at first, staring at what their flashlights had revealed.

Then they ran, tempting xeno to chase them. He was hungry anyways, not having eaten since he lande-...well crashed. Which left him practically starving. He had chased them down and caught up just as they went up the ladder. His second mouth shooting out at the last mans leg, shattering his femur and causing him to cry out. The other two men had pulled him up before xeno had gotten a good grip, leaving only long claw marks on the mans leg.

This incident led to animal control coming, thinkin they were well equipped the group of 8 men went down into tue sewer. After 10 minutes they came running hack up covered in scratches or at least 8 of them did. The last two were using flares to keep Xeno at bay as he slowly stalked them. Waiting for the immense heat to go away.'not to mention the light. He preferred the dark. Which was why this was all happening in broad daylight. Several police cars had gathered now along with an ambulance or 4 and s.w.a.t. van. The team was already going down actually, ready to take this animal down.

Meanwhile around a few corners the two peole from animal containment, one a young woman, The other a middle aged man, were on their last flare. In a few minutes Xeno was going to have his meal. The swat team was closing in though already just a turn away. But xeno could handle them.

He readied himself for the leap that would zoom past the girl, who xeno would snag with his tail as he raced by. If no one intervened it was going to he a very sad day for several families.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Just as the flare dimmed and the fear on the two animal containment workers faces would go with it the woman began to cry, while the man decided to attempt a silent prayer knowing whatever this was, it was no mere animal and in just a moment it wouldn't matter to either of them..In fact, nothing would matter anymore. However, today seemed to be their lucky day, for no sooner did their flare dim completely did two other bright lights come in fast blaring from down the sewer line. The sound of a motor accompanying them, the vehicle in mention from far away looking like a motorcycle, but upon closer inspection it would be seen that it actually had no wheels. It was a hovercycle; and a top of it was Teen Titans East member, JaK sage. Smoking a drag as usual while his sunglasses blocked his yellow eyes from his speedbikes bright headlights.

"Of course I'd have to be the one to deal with the sewer problem... Any job where you have to literally get your hands dirty, just let JaK handle it, right?...Tch, figures."

He had received a notice after the first attempt to apprehend the creature failed and then once the police began to mobilize that's when the Titan decided to check it out. Titans East Tower, located in the park, is connected to every sewer line in the city conveniently to their garage through secret passageways. JaK knowing this took quick shortcuts through the pipelines to reach the situation quickly, all the while his holographic GPS map built into the hover bike's dashboard being his guide as he speed towards the red dot on the map and the site of the issue. As he arrived the two beams shined down upon the seemingly frightened pedestrians. However, Sage had no clue of what the real issue was, only that he had received a notification of trouble. Once he drew closer to the area his vehicle began slowing down so as he could assess the situation.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:58 pm

God, it reeked down here, like positively smelled like a cat, no, a hundred gajillion cats died down here! Yeah, that was probably a more correct assumption of the sewage filled tunnels that lined the underground (quite literally) of Jump city. Vector wasn't even sure why she was down here at first, but then she remembered the encounter with that goodie goodie hero, Ben ten and his crazy ass super wristwatch, and it didn't even tell the time! Freakin heroes.... A series of lights down the second tunnel had gotten her attention as she stalked towards them, croching low to the ground and doing a sort of running shuffle, her knees bent and her body tilted forward. Just like when she was ten and she had decided to explore some ventilation systems.

"Who the hell else is down here?" She whispered to herself, her fream creeping up to the edge of the tunnel she was exploring to see a vehicle of some kind, with someone on it. The hell? is that Jak sage from titans east? did they find me already? Shit!" Swearing to herself, in her own mind as she took a seat on the cold concrete, resting her head against her upraised legs, the smell of the sewer keeping her from literally passing out (which was ironic, as you'd think the smell would knock her out. Or make her gag all the time.).

Coughing a few times as she looked left and right down the tunnels, she wondered what the commotion was about because, really, it couldn't have only been herself down here to have a titan of all people show up. Adventure, danger and stuff. Cool~ I wonder what else is down here. She was a bit giddy at the prospect of finding something else or someone else down here. Hey, it might be killer croc for all she knew that crazy cajun meta, was alright in her books. So long as he didn't try to eat her. Course then, she'd have to beat the everliving Jesus out of his leathery hide.

Getting back up, she went back down the tunnel, away from the super hero mook and deeper into the tunnels, her fists casting a faint green light that seemed to gently illuminated the tunnel she was in. Glad this power has one useful byproduct; light. Otherwise, I'd be as blind as a newborn kitten. Letting out a sigh as she finally, vanished around a corner into the ever present, suffocating darkness.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Lights, why were there bright lights here? Xeno let out a loud hiss, though he didn't move until the lights reached him he then jumped back, his tail leaving the light last in a dark streak. Barely visible except for a gleam of light coming off his head before it left the lights. He quickly climbed up to the ceiling his tail hanging off a bit as if ready to grab one of his two stolen prey.

He began to back away. Though he we still annoyed, even thinking about attacking he new comer and tearing apart his transportation, but then he heard vector, in the dark alone. He hissed briefly and turned around his tail seining into the light for a mere moment before he crawled off towards her, his claws causing a light clicking noise as they kept him on the ceiling.

He reached her just in time for her to start glowing, luckily he was just barely visible, maybe as a shadow if she noticed him move out of the light as quickly as he did. After that he would slowly. Lower himself to the floor, not making a sound on the soaked floor. He then would reach his tail out quickly and wrap his tail around her ankle and yank her back and up, attempting to draw her to him, flipping her upside down argue same time and raising her to head level about 4 feet away. Then let out a loud hiss.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:55 pm

She had heard the first hiss, it was creepy, almost sounded like a pipe had sprung a leak and the high pressure steam was rushing out. She didn't see the creature, at least not the whole body. "What was that?" As she spun around, her other hand began to glow with a dim emerald green light almost like a pair of boxing gloves, made of a wispy flame like energy. "Who's there? Come on out now, no games, or I'm gonna start punching you when I find your ugly ass."

Vector didn't find the creature, the creature found her as she felt the things tail wrap around her ankle, jerking up into the air, exactly four feet away from it. Her face paled and she held back the urge to scream. "Okay, that remark about punching you? I rescind that statement. NOW PUT ME DOWN!" Flailing in the air, her hands swinging up, down, left and right trying to hit something, anything, that belonged to this xenomorph, with one of her super powered kinetic punches. A punch that would seriously hurt, might I add, like a mean mother hubbard if it did connect.

"put me down put me down put me down put me doooooowwwnnnn!!" Shouting, flailing, Samantha was trying to startle this thing in any way, shape or form just so she could get away from it, and not just because it was ugly, and had a mouth full of sharp teeth either. Okay, maybe a few nights in a jail cell would be preferable to getting eaten, that thought was now becoming a little more.....favorable in her eyes, the longer she stayed near this thing. jesus jesus jesus, I'm gonna die, oh god, I got too much to live for, too much stuff I haven't stolen yet! I don't wanna die yet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am

"You guys alright?"

JaK would say as he drove up next to the two workers, both of them nearly crying and falling all over JaK's ride. Happy, scared, gleeful, and horrified to see a Teen Titan, yet still aware that there was danger in the area.

"Sage!? Watch out, there's some crazy FREAKIN monster down here!!"

"It was going to eat us, but when you came I think you scared it off. Thank you so mu--"

"Ya,Ya,Ya your welcome. Now just hurry up and tell me which way it went. I'm not trying to be in this sewer looking for this thing all day & night."

"We dunno, it blends in with the darkness better than a shadow. And it's got razor sharp claws with crazy fangs. Almost tore Greg apart before he got away from it---"

"Plus it climbs on walls like some kind of spider or whatever. I've never seen any animal like it."

"That's because it's not an animal at all..."

Just then, a little bit more down south the pipeline a low hiss could be heard follwoed by frantic yelling. JaK having to act quickly instantly revved his hovebikes engine and zoomed off in the direction of the racket, but of course not before warning the two pedestrians to head in the other direction.

"Get out of here, and tell the PD & SWAT to stay back. The Titans are on it!"

Arriving again with bright headlights just as the creature was getting ever closer to either consuming or doing whatever it planned to do to the young female. As JaK arrived he would get a good glance at the skeleton like eyeless raptor. His eyes widening at the site of it...

"Whoa...I've seen a lot of crazy shit since I took this job, but you definitely win the prize for having a face not even a mother could love."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 am

The girl was annoying, her fists glowed brightly and she was exceedingly loud. Though he was beginning to get a good understanding of the language here. Such as the point that she wanted to be let go, unfortunately for her the biggest animal that was numerous in this city were humans, though she was pretty petite compared to many he had seen.

Needless to say he didn't plan on letting go, he even moved her further away so she couldn't hit him, though her first throw was close, brushing him but still causing him to react, just barely. He didn't understand how she could hit so hard yet be so small. She had suddenly become more than food to him.

He turned, holding vector pretty far away to avoid full on contact from her lunches and looked at....well the other prey had called him Sage. Xeno made a note of his name, now having more to call him than "the guy with lights." Due to his limited understanding of English he didn't understand any of the insult he said. But he still didn't like the man. He threw vector at him and hissed loudly, in her mind vector would be able to hear ["Xeno"] he enjoyed telling people his name, after not talking to anyone for a extended time since he arrived
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 pm

"Put me do- wuah?!" Vector let out a surprised yelp, as the thing tossed her right at Jak, right at the one person she would have preferred not to be thrown at. Slamming into Jak with a loud thud, Sam let out a discomforting grunt as the wind was summarily knocked out of her, landing on the ground with a second thud, illiciting a pained groan from her lips, as her hands began rubbing her now slightly sore, slightly bruised bum. "Ow, stupid jerk alien face." Standing up in the span of a few seconds, Sam looked back at the thing, a glare in her eyes as she resisted firing one of her patented kinetic, oh god the pain, blasts at the thing.

Xeno, huh? sounds like something a bunch of nerds were barking about at a comic shop, playing that weird little game, what was it? dorkhammer 40,000 virgins? This was personal, no one throws Samantha Kane and gets away with it, at least without getting a few lumps and bruises. Quickly, she swapped her shoes for a pair of roller skates and was off after this thing, a look of irritation on her face. Embarrass me will you? oh, it's on you ugly sunuvabitch! Game over man, game OVER!

Speeding off into the darkness, the green glow form her hands fading into the distance, Samantha was on a mission, she was going to hand this thing it's tail, or ass, or whatever else she can possibly hand it, at the given time of completely head stompery. "Better watch out Xeno, the pain train is coming and it has no breaks!"

(lololol slamming 40,000 and referencing the alien movies? damn, I'm on a roll today!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Hmm, it would seem the creature understood verbal human insults pretty well, because in retort to JaK's statement it answered back by flinging the young female in it's grasp at him. Sage becoming bug-eyed as he attempted to catch her, but ended up just getting knocked off his bike instead, which flipped onto its side and skidded five to eight feet away before finally coming to a halt. JaK and Vector on the other hand just rolled on the sewer floor until stopping. As she got back up she threw a rather clever--- (Aww who was JaK kidding, this little girl cursed as if she was in the fourth grade) and then strapped on what appeared to be roller skates!? Meanwhile, the Teen Titan took a minute to wipe disgusting sewage from his person as well as let the throbbing pain in his head go away, which was still aching continuously from where he had landed on it. Arising just in time to see her finish throwing on skates and then dash towards the menace. Insults blaring out of her mouth about the creature as Vector darted away from JaK before he could nab her.

"Hey you, wait!! Dammit, I'll give her one thing she got balls for such a squirt."

JaK figuring this wasn't going to be one of those, talk things out type situations, wanted to be prepared for anything. So he regrettably placed his hands upon the sewer wall which was coated in a foam covering of who knows what on it and absorb the interlining of the pipeline. Armoring the Titan up before he too ran after Vector, not yet figuring out who was more of a nuisance here. This random girl who needed a class on how to talk badass or the faceless monster who obviously didn't appreciate Sage's sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Xeno was already irritated because he was hungry and even more so because his initial prey had gotten away. But know he had to fight? That was just too much. He stood to his full height and looked down on the two as Vector put on her skates and as she began putting on he4r skates and as she began skating towards him he let out an almost feral shriek and then Jumped up to the ceiling. He would then jump past the girl and up to Jak, he had noticed the change in the males change as he suddenly became alot more clear through echolocation, practically glowing as the sound resonated with the metal.

He waved his tail behind him dangerously then lunged at him with his claws, he swung his tail at with immense strength him trying to knock him back so he could focus on the girl. Xeno turned his head to the side, growling. Though it sounded like an agitated clicking mixed with a hiss. Humans were becoming so bothersome to him. Constantly screaming and trying to attack him with those weak guns.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 pm

So he could crawl on walls too eh? Now this was more to her liking!

It was a quick right turn into the sewer tunnels curved walls, as she seemingly stuck to the concrete and mortar like glue. A grin was on her face as she cloed in on the spike tailed, chitin plated, ugly as sin freak. Pulling fist behind back, they began to glow bright emerald green as that grin grew wider and wider. One thing was for certain to those that could see that smile, she was certainly up to causing some major pain to this thing, for tossing her around like a toy doll. "Okay you reject from a horror show, time to enjoy a sampling of pure physical force!"

She was cocky, loud and strangely enough, having a massive blast with the entire fighting an alien menace. Mind you on her bad days, she was quite the menace herself. Vector still didn't like being manhandled, no matter who was doing the handling, and this Alien, this Xeno, was going to find out what happened when you decided to toss her around like a bouncy rubber ball. For the record, those fists were packing enough force to leave more then a few bruises on a person and they were aimed right at that snarling, drooling freak of nature. "You picked the wrong girl to toss around you ugly bastich!"

Snarling into the air with a smile, she brought her left fist forward, into a hook with a right handed jab. Her goal was simple, she was going to knock this freak show horror into next week, and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

Last edited by Sanakan on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:34 am

"Hey, I said GET BACK HERE! You don't even know what it is!?!"

As stated, JaK gave chase to Vector as she drove herself towards Xeno, however, the sudden change in body structure seemed to have peaked the alien's interest. For instead of dealing with the young female it was previously interested in, now it was angrily growling and hissing at JaK!? Quickly scuttling towards him as it crawled along the top of the sewer line over Vector, the girl of course angrily yelling at the beast for seeming to overlook and still rather mad about being tossed, but JaK wasn't paying any attention to her. He was focused on the monster currently lunging at him from above, it's sharp claws extending to grab him. Which it did, tackling the boy down as he wrestled to keep it's sharper parts from doing more than scratching his metal exterior.

"*ARGH* Ok, Ok, I get it...*URGH!!* The joke wasn't funny, I apologize...*GRAAA!!* Now get OFF!"

Then by placing his feet against it's stomach and enlargening them he was able to monkey flip the Xenomorph off of him. The abnormally large feet aiding him and getting the fiesty creature off of him. Although, like a cat it landed on it's feet. While JaK got up it ferociously swung it's tail at him and the boy attempted to catch it, but underestimated the strength of the blow.

"OOUFF!!!"

As it hit him it easily knocked JaK into the side of the sewer lining. Ratling the side of it and cracking the structure. Forcing the boy to let go of the tail as he slid down the side of the wall and dropped to his knees trying to catch his breath. Even with his armor...That was rather painful....
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 am

Xeno wouldn't seem all to phased by Jaks kick, even If it had hit him much harder the size of the feet spread out the pressure so much it was more like being lifted then kicked. After Jak hit the wallBhe turned his sights on Vector and her bright glowing fists. Which he still didn't quite understand the purpose of.

He dodged her first punch easily, leaning back as any fighter would. But the second punch landed into his shoulder, he flew back to the wall of the sewer but in a stunning feat he would flip and land in the wall, on all fours he would stay there for a mere moment he would stay, his shoulder shortly from side to side in a shrugging motion, making sure it was okay, then leapt out at the girl with a vicious snarl.

His claws were aimed outward trying to inflict puncture wounds on her upper chest. He had every intention on eventually killing and probably eating the girl but not before seeing how she reacted to pain.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:21 am

Claws out huh? Well, she had at least one thing this critter didn't have. Range. Even Vector wasn't stupid enough to rush headlong at someone she liked dirty fighting, it was simple and fun and it was a whole helluva lot easier then just playing by the books. Tilting her feet back as the rubber breaks screeched against the dampness of the stone as she came to a complete halt she pointed a finger at the creature and smiled. "Bang."

A streak of green energy shot off from her finger as she began to back peddle into the sewer walls, the wheels of her blades gripping to the stone like it were glue and she slowly began to ascend towards the middle of the sewer, staring down at Jak and the Xeno with a smile as she pointed her finger at the Xeno again and fired a second beam of brilliant green energy. "You know, for a titan, you seem to enjoy sitting on your thumbs while somethings trying to eat someone. Not that I mind, since I can readily hold my own against most people."

She glanced at Jak once, before moving backwards again, further into the sewers with a smile on her face and that glow on her hands as bright as ever. "But it would suck if I died ya know? Surviving all this time on my own and dying to some overgrown bug? Disfeckingraceful."

(Teh shortness it makes meh weep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:10 pm

As Xeno turned his attention from JaK and went after Vector, the teen continued to try and catch his breath then aggravatingly stood up. JaK usually wasn't caught off guard like that and didn't plan on letting it happen again. Meanwhile, the girl was now roller skating away from the Xenomorph while shooting at it with her powers.

"Sorry, getting your ribs cracked by some alien creature, while having to hear lame insults can do that to a guy."

Sage wasn't sure if his ribs were actually cracked, but that hit had really knocked the wind out of him and this chick's insults were really getting on his nerves. Almost as much as Spider-Girl when she quipped opponents. What is it with women and lame smack talk during fights? Anyway, time to put it out of his mind and get to work; the alien monster thing needed to go down. No sooner had JaK stood up and thought all this, he immediately gave chase to the girl and the skeletal looking alien.

"Ya, ya, ya hold on I'm coming!"

Now JaK Sage wasn't slow by any means, he had once outran a 3-headed demon jackal dog for half a minute in the past, but with Vectors skates and this things inhuman speed he was having a hard time catching up. Instead he quickly enlarged one of his fist to the size of a TV set and rammed it into the side of the sewer well they were moving down. Hoping to shake the foundation and knock off this crawling alien and if it also caused Vector to stumble as well, meh. JaK would probably save her in time...Hopefully. At least if she fell she would shut up for a second, but then again, not likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's something down there!(open to two)   There's something down there!(open to two) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's something down there!(open to two)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next