Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)

Go down 
+7
Silent Night
Moon
DivingDart
Tonie
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Kuro grinned, putting his ocarina away."Thanks, mate. It was one of the few peacable skills taught to me by my family. Thankfully, it's an easy instrument to learn." He looks at Jak, getting a evil grin on his face. Grabbing a bucket of cold seawater, he aims, and prepares to let loose. "Captian, should I give this poor, poor drunk a cure for his condition?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Sarza chuckled at Kuro's question "go ahead, it'll wake him up a little, maybe he can do some work for once" she jeered as she continued steering the ship.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 am

The brunette leaned forwards to take a whiff of her stew, a smile brightening her face as she did. It smelled delicious! A sweet aroma that she was sure wafted to the people upstairs. She turned off the heat and started to lift the pot with her magic, only to place it on the pulley. She grinned and pulled the lever, making the floorboard rise up, "LUNCH IS READY!" the brunette hollered, the delicious smell of the stew now more prominent in the open air. She had managed to bring the cutlery too. "Can anyone help a wee lass like me carry it there?" Jezebel said, pointing to the table where they frequently ate.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Alex walked towards the table, took some cutlery and some of the soup, then ignored the cook even though she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Alvida rolled her eyes when Jak just fell asleep. She began walking up the stairs to the main deck when she heard the main cook yell out, claiming the soup was done. Alvida walked back down the stairs and went to the kitchen, walking towards the giant pot. She watched as Alex completely ignored her help and grimaced. While he would walk by Alvida would stick out her foot for him to trip over, then carry on like nothing happened.
Alvida looked at Jezebel "Jezebel, where do you want me to put this?" Alvida asked with a thick Russian accent. She grabbed the pot handles and lifted it. It wasn't light in weight, but she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Kuro grinned, splashing Jak."Awake, ye drunken fool!!!!! If ye wish to drink, I have a entire ocean for ye, yar. Your time on this ship will be your worst nightmare, YAAAAAR!!!!" Slipping out of his 'bosun' voice, Kuro winks."So wakey, wakey, you precious drinker of grog, you, hahahahahaha!!!" Blurring away, the young pirate took the pot away from Alvida."Allow me, mademoseilles. A gentleman pirate never lets fine ladies like yourselves do any unnessary lifting, it's just not polite, yahar!!!"He looks at Jezebail, winking." I hope you don't think me to fresh?Welp, away I go!!!"He carries the pot to the table, mock stumbling to milk it for what's worth, though the half-demon had enough strength to bend a iron bar with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Joshua chuckled as Kuro launched the water at Jak, then moved to help carry the pot. Well, he sure has a lot of energy... Joshua thought as he calmly followed him. "Need any help there?" he asked Kuro, even though he seemed to be able to handle it just fine. In all honesty, Joshua was simply trying to talk to the new kid. He seemed about the same age as Joshua, which was a first for him on this ship. Not to mention, he's a rather good fighter. he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:31 am

"GYAAAHH!! Ughh, ya wee bon lad! Are ya mental boy!?" JaK said quickly awakening to see Toji run off and then began changing his clothes while trying to deal with his hangover. "Good lord, if yer real. Please, give me the strength not to throw the pup overboard." JaK then made his way to the mess hall for food and upon getting there he sat and banged his head on the table like a lead weight. Obviously still showing heavy signs of a hangover.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Sarza tossed the anchor overboard as the ship floated calmly on the water, she herself quickly heading down for the food as she smiled, eh, a vampire had to have actual food too, otherwise she'd just end up drinking from everyone of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Alvida smiled as Kuro took the pot from her. "Thank ya." Alvida answered in her thick Russian accent. She smiled at the young boy then followed him into the main dining hall where she witnessed Jak's hangover. She held in a laugh and walked over next to him. She sat down and pushed him hard in the shoulder, hoping to take him by surprise. "Maybe next time you should lay off the booze." Alvida warned, followed by a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:32 am

"Neigh lass, I just need a hearty meal and maybe a pick me up from a fine specimen like yourself and I'll be good as new in no time at all."

JaK said turning his head to look at her after having almost no response to her hitting him, it had been odd actually. It was as if he had tuned out the world, but then came back to it upon hearing her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:50 am

Alex sidestepped when Alvida tried to trip him Nice try
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am

A small smirk settled on the girl's face as she watched the scene unfold. It was rather amusing, how in a matter of seconds a lot of things can happen. "Thank you Alvida and ... err" she gave the boy a look over before tiptoeing beside Alvida, leaning close to whisper in her ear, "Who's he?" the girl asked her, her mind becoming foggy.

She huffed before slipping away, taking some cutlery and food, dropping beside Sazra.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Alvida didn't answer Jezebel, she'd find out sooner or later. She rolled her eyes when Jak tried to pick her up once again. "You still sound drunk." Alvida commented with a chuckle. She waited for anyone to get up to get food, but no once did, so Alvida got up and got some soup for Jak and herself. "Eat up." She said while eating some of the soup. She was waiting for Sarza to get up and announce something, she didn't know what, but Sarza always had an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Kuro grinned as Josh asks if he needs help."Nay, this is easy enough! Thank ye, though, you're to kind!"He smiles gently at Jezebel's hesitastion in naming him."Kuro Hyusa, the Storm Cub!! at your service, madame!!" He bows elegently, grinning at her." And how happy I am to serve you, I cannot possibily put into words!" He bows to Alvida."Nor you, madame! Nor our fine captian!!" He turns to Josh as he gets a bowl of soup."So, then. What moniker do you go by, may I ask?And what function do you serve on this fine vessel?" It was nice to meet someone his own age aboard Zarsa's ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next