Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)

Go down 
+7
Silent Night
Moon
DivingDart
Tonie
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Alex listened to the captains speech, he raised his hand like a schoolboy with a question to ask the teacher Does "I expect you all to pull your weight" include me?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Alvida smiled, walking over to Jak. "Aye, I know you're drunk but I need someone to help me with the cannons!" Alvida jokes elbowing him in the rib then walking over to the steering wheel. She looked at the captain " Captain, when we capture a ship, who's gonna' be the leader of it?" Alvida asked with a thick British accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:09 pm

"Aye, Captain and hopefully we get a good helpin of their brew as well." JaK said walking around deck; attending to the mass and lifting the anchor so they could head off. Then Alvida elbows JaK in the ribs and he stops what he's doing and helps her tend to the cannons instead. "Har, me lass. I'll help you with any and all duties you need be takin care. And I mean any and all tasks." JaK says flippantly, but was still rather tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Joshua listened quietly to the captain's speech. Well, that sounds...ambitious... he thought. He didn't voice this opinion, but he still had his doubts. Instead, he carefully maneuvered toward the crow's nest, where he stored some of his maps. Taking one out, he opened it and studied it quietly. Every good navigator should know their maps like the back of their own hand.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:44 am

In the kitchens, Jezebel had almost finished storing the provisions she had bought before she had caught word of her Captain's words. They were setting sail. Finally! The corner of her lips twitched into a small smile before she quickly forced it away. She made sure that all the barrels of fruits and vegetables as well as other types of food were sealed and they were preserved correctly then she made sure that all the drinks were stored correctly. Even though she was as busy as a bee down in the kitchens, that didn't mean she couldn't hear every word that her crew mates have said. She listened closely to their conversations, chuckling a bit when she heard Jak and Toji. Really the drunkard and the boy were amusing. She intertwined both her hands together, raising them above her head while she let out a yawn of satisfaction as she had finished her work in the kitchen. She looked around, almost as if checking if the coast was clear before waving her hand, a sundial made of fog appeared before her. She hummed and nodded before waving her hand yet again, wiping it away. It was almost time for lunch! But she also needed to heal her crew mates and ready her weapons. Her mouth formed a thin line before she had let out a sigh, going to a corner of the kitchens were only a lone cupboard was at. She opened it and extracted a belt that was like her own but this one had weapons attached to it. They were all equally proportioned really. Half the objects on her belt being her dirks which were on the right side while on the left were her daggers. She unfastened the one she was wearing now before storing it in the cupboard and changing to the one she had just taken from it, running a finger down one of the cool blades. She peered in the cupboard, humming a sea shanty she once heard. No one in the crew knew she sang really. The kitchen was close enough to hear others but she knew that upstairs they could not hear her because of the sounds of the sea and shouts or at least thats what she thinks. "What will we do with a drunken whaler" the brunette had began to sang the song she was humming. Truthfully she had only hummed the intro. "What will we do with a drunken whaler" She flicked her hand and a light foggy glow encased some of the kitchen utensils and food. "What will we do with a drunken whaler" She decided she should cook and ready her weapons at the same time so she'll have time to heal later. "Early in the morning" Her voice was lovely, sweet and soft but at the same time it was haunting. "Way hey and up she rises, way hey and up she rises, way hey and up she rises! Early in the morning!" The girl stored a few stink pots into a pouch before carefully tying it to her belt as she sang. "Stuff him in a sack and throw him over" she repeated this line thrice just as the other phrases she had already sung and ended it with another "Early in the morning!" If one were to come by they would see the chopping knives were oddly and eerily tuned to her song.

She swiped a hand across her bow as she stared at her work before her, a gentle smile spreading on the girl's face. "Feed him to the hungry rats for dinner 3x Early in the morning!" she sang again as she went back to her cupboard, extracting a box of her pocket pistols. "Way hey and up she rises 3x Early in the morning!" She had frowned and quickly stowed the box away. It was not suited for a battle to claim ships and so with that she started examining her flintlocks. "Shoot him through the heart with a loaded pistol 3x Early in the morning!" the girl had sang as she grabbed her favorite flintlock and loaded it. It had sounded a loud click when she clicked a bullet into place. Satisfied with her weapons, she closed her weapons cupboard before going back to the cooking. She already had a pot cooking, a delicious aroma coming from it and all that was left was to add the meat. She ceased her magic on the knife and manually started cutting the meat, getting blood all over her hands as she did. "Slice his throat with a rusty cleaver 3x Early in the morning!" the girl sang as she seasoned the meat then placed it in the pot, brewing gently. She had reverted back to humming as she stirred.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:53 am

Kuro grins, setting down and readying himself by making sure his weapons are in prime shape, After that, he paces, anxious to do something.He pulls out a tsuchibue, and sets to playing this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UxUbB1NgZE

He smiles softly, enjoying the simple jpy of the music.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:57 am

Alex yawned and listened to the ocarina music ... he has a mini flashback of when he wanted to learn to be a musician, but was forced into swordsmanry.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Bump
I'd post but I need Emmi to reply to my thread first.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 am

Sarza chuckled "whoever captures the ship first" she said simply while she listened to the song as she steered the ship.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Alvida smirked. "I accept that challenge." Alvida chimed as she walked back over to Jak. She threw a hand over his shoulder do help balance him, he was a bit too tipsy. She would lead him down to the sleeping area where he would hopefully rest before an attack comes. "You need some sleep you drunk idiot. I need a partner that's right in the head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:25 am

"Afraid I've got a fear of sleeping alone, love. Why don't you keep me some company until I nod off then." JaK said with a crooked smile...He was tipsy alright, but not so much to the point where he had lost all his nerve. He never passed up an opportunity when he saw one and this was a definite chance he did NOT aim to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 am

Joshua listened in on the conversations below him as best as he could. Hm...sounds like someone's already planning a strategy...some competition could be a bit of fun. he thought as he looked at the people below him. Sprouting his wings, he gently floated down from the nest and landed next to Kuro. "You're rather good at that." he said as he landed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 am

Alex ignored everything that was going on and simply started sharpening his sword.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:55 am

Alvida rolled her eyes at Jak's comment. "Your drunk, I wont trust anyone who's not sober." She explained roughly were her thick Russian accent. She pushed Jak hard enough to make him fall, whether he did or not was up to his soberness. She crossed her arms and walked to the door looking back at Jak. "Come help me once you actually have a straight head." She countered as she began to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm

JaK tried to get up to argue, but instead fell backwards. The sheets were more comfortable then her bosom would probably be anyway. The drunkard then passed into deep slumber snores could be heard up on deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next