Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)

Go down 
+7
Silent Night
Moon
DivingDart
Tonie
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Alex stared at they boy with a serious expression Yar? If your gonna be like that you won`t last long on our ship Alex meant it as a joke, but with Alex it was hard to tell wether he was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Sarza couldn't help but chuckle "well if it's ever too much for you, I can always bring you back" she said before she turned suddenly serious "but I am not going to mollycoddle you, don't expect to be treated any differently just because of your age" she said.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Kuro grins, saluting."Aye-aye, captian. Yar, I expected to have to work hard to prove my place!!! Don't worry, i'll do my best!!!" He grins at the older dude."It's not my fault I have a verbal tic." He grabs his mug of root beer, raising it in a toast."And the selkies shall sing of our glory!!!" He sits at the table."So, Captian, where do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:22 pm

...I was kidding he yawned and lay down.

(OOC: Soz for short post)
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm

"Up with yer! Make way you daft sod! Ignorant primitive." An elbow jutted out, striking one slow man clean off his feet. Sweep the street they may, but slaves like this should know the importance of personal space. When men of authority strode by, the lower cast must make themselves scarce. Henry would not be made to walk around some sluggish oaf.

Enlisted men of His Majesty's Royal Navy were easy to spot. They wore salt-sprayed clothes in grey and red. Their officers, like Cogsworth himself, donned a dark blue jacket of finer material. It was a colour display hard to miss as the group marched down the maritime town, shoving civilians aside.

Cogsworth needed to set sail. Yet as usual, the debilitating diseases of the Caribbean had reduced his European crew. Vacancies were growing, and he needed replacements. So Henry would follow the Royal Navy instruction manual in these matters, and initiate an impressment gang. Impress several suitable civilians into British seafaring service. Twas for the good of the Crown. Such men would be paid and treated like any other sailor. As long as they understood the necessity of this kidnap.

Cogsworth's dozen armed sailors stormed the tavern. He raised his hands in a commanding gesture. Whatever the owner of these premises, Henry was now in charge, "Impressment! Stay your seats! Impressment! Will every able-bodied male please make himself known now. Any faint-hearted tomfoolery shall not be brooked."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Sarza's eyes suddenly looked to Henry 'brilliant, I love the thrill of the chase' she thought before she set her bottle of whiskey down loudly, smirking at Henry, trying to hold back her laughter, looking to her crew members 'this will be interesting to see how they fair' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Alex raised his head when the man came in, he then ignored him and started to take a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 pm

"Aye, I be an able-bodied civilian." JaK said as he arose from his seat, wanting to hear the man's offer for wages. Currently he was the gunner for Sarza's vessel, but if there were coin to be earned in shacking up with the Crown. He would not oppose the opportunity. However, he didn't expect as much. Really he just wanted to have a little bit of the exact tomfoolery he had just been warned about with the Queen's men. "JaK Newark; no finer gunner exist *hiccup* I've served in the Poland excursions and sailed up and down the eastern seas since I was yet a lad." *staggers a little* It was obvious he had more than a few brandy's this evening and possibly the one before it.

Last edited by JaK on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Alvida walked over to her captain, almost the whole crew was there. "Aye captain, Are we setting sail soon?" Alvida's accent was a thick Russian accent. She looked at the crew again, it was an odd looking crew, but they were an amazing crew and they were loyal, well at least to her knowledge. She looked at the young boy. "Who's the little one?" Alvida asked, honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

"Our newest member, a favorite of the locals it seems, but he's shown me that he can hold his own too" explained the woman with a small smirk before she motioned to one of the bar-maids who gave her another bottle of whiskey, Sarza giving her a few coins to pay for it before pulling the cork out and taking a swig, looking to JaK and chuckling a little, knowing full well that he'd betray her crew easily.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 pm

The ring of navy personnel began held their bayonet-tipped muskets up, out the way of bar patrons, but ready to level at the first sign of resistance. And there would be resistance. These locals did not know what it was to serve a King. The privilege of honest work in service to a greater power. They would learn. By George they would learn.

Leveling his steely gaze about the room, Cogsworth dared any to meet his eye. What duty had these peasants? None could contest with his self-worth. Particularly the women appalled him. They were unseemly, not conforming to civilised society's form of dress. In response, Henry refused to linger his gaze upon them.

One man spoke out. A hopeful, the Commander was only too happy to meet his interest, "Experienced? A rare thing in these forgotten seas." Cogsworth pulled up a chair, "You'll know the drill. We give you your food, your grog, your slop." Slop being sailor slang for clothes, "And for your service. We pay ye, the sailor, the Princely sum of nineteen shillings a month."

Compared to what privateering crews offered in bounties, the navy wage was a poor supplement. they relied on a man's naivety. Despite his prior excursions, the gunner may be too sloshed to do decent arithmetic, "You can't say fairer than that!" He shouted to the crowd, "And still you score a bounty, when we capture the money-grabbing Spanish corvettes. To every man his share!" Henry announced, "In this world, where the Royal Navy of the British Crown, reins supreme against all others; you can't say fairer than that!"

Two sailors began urging Alex to stand up. They ignored the women, and Kuro. Uninterested in women and boys of questionable age.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Alex stared at the sailors Go to hell, you won`t be able to bother me there he gave the sailors and the man who seemed to be in charge the middle finger and took a swig of his rum.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Quite suddenly there was a commotion in the far corner of the bar. "I've had enough of your jokes you damn cheating bastard!" A large man had drawn his pistol and aimed it squarely at a handsome blonde man wearing a long trench coat. "Well hey now biggun. No need ta be feisty. Use ya words now." The man's accent was strikingly Irish, and just about everyone who knew anything about his heritage had a pretty good idea that there'd be a fight any moment. However the Irishman sat calmly in his chair, arms spread out, leaning backwards slightly, cards on the table before him. While he had a pair of aces, there was nothing obvious suggesting he was cheating. "Now, you look a bit slow, fellah so I'll talk at a speed ya can follow." The Irishman put a finger on the table. "Put.... tha..." He didn't finish his sentence before the bigger man got fed up with him and fired. The Irishman was thrown out of his chair and into the wall. Satisfied, the man went to put his pistol away when the Irishman's voice cut through the din of shocked voices, creating a stunned silence. "Now you see you're goin' about this all wrong, mate." The gunman's face was ashen as the Irishman rose drunkenly to his feet. "You spilled me whiskey. You can shoot me chest, but you can't SPILL ME WHISKEY!" The Irishman dove across the table and into the dumbfounded man, tackling him to the ground. After a moment of shock, a small melee broke out as random people joined in, some siding with the big man, some with the Irishman, and some just hitting people at random.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Joshua walked toward the bar, sighing at the sounds of a loud commotion within. Assuming it to be caused by the crew he was currently a part of, he stopped by the door and looked inside, surprised to see that the pirates hadn't actually caused any damage...yet. Another surprise was the presence of members of the English Navy, although this made Joshua rather angry. Great. Why are they here? he thought, remaining outside the door for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm

At the end of the Navy Commander's words a bar fight broke out and JaK jumped at the opportunity. he took another swig of his brew in mid sentence before tossing it at the Captain and then yelled aloud while throwing a right hook at one of the Navy men once the bar fight fully began. "If that be yer meager shillings, ye best go out to the yard and look for vermin to shack up wit ya. *fight starts* C'mon lads, lets see what these civilized gents have to offer in the form of excitement now that we know their wages are bunk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next