Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Vote_lcapA New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Voting_barA New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Vote_lcapA New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Voting_barA New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Empty
PostSubject: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 pm

OOC: Continued from: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t2963-the-birth-of-zero-open-after-savior

BIC: Zero was dropped on the roof by Raith, Zero had just fought wlth Spider-Girl who had trapped him. Raith had fought off Zero's soldiers before flying off with him, and now Zero waited for judgement from the Titans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

In Titans Tower Raith had been taken to the infirmary by the others and Ben was trying to interrogate this guy in the net.

"Look, I'm gonna ask again. Tell me who you are and what happened to him, or so help me!---"

"Forget it Ben...He's not big on small talk."

Spider-Girl staggered in with a patch of webbing over her gun wound and sat down breathing heavily.

"Whoa, Spider-girl!? You ok, quick Aeon we need...."

"You NEED to know the full story. This is an accomplice of Alex Orange, his name is Zero. I just stopped them from trying to kill the child of a well known mafia head. Don't worry, I got the baby to the police, so now they'll have to negotiate with the police. Hopefully JC gets a plea bargain out of it or something..*cough cough*"

"What!?! Bu-But what happened to Raith?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Terry finally walked onto the scene, Batsuit on and fully concealing his identity. He had heard what was going on with Spider-Girl being attacked by someone known as Zero, and Ben was busy interrogating him. Terry approached Spider-Girl, all business.

We'll take care of Zero. You need medical attention.

He gave a glance to Zero, but kept looking at Ben and Spider-Girl.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Zero looked up, "...Alex told me not too........ But I had to try... Something that pure doesn't deserve the punishment of this life....." Zero was talking about the baby of course, he didn't care what happened, he had to say it. "...Creatures as impure as yourselves have to see that...." His robotic voice was chilling. Everything about Zero screamed he had nothing to lose, and that's the worst type of enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Spider-Girl gritted her teeth and then walked over to Zero, ripped the web-net from around him and decked him in the face with near half her real strength, completely cracking his helmet!

"AAh! SPider-Girl are you insane freeing him!?"

"...Is that it? Were impure, life is impure, and you know this to be because you're just as flawed or because you yourself are flawless? Whatever your twisted reasoning is, know no matter how hard you try, how far you go. I and others will always strive and sacrifice to stop you, because no matter how imperfect or impure you see us...All beings are designed with the same desire to live. It's that determination alone, is what makes this horrible exsistence worth surviving for. So well fight...until...the...."

Spider-Girl'sn wound finally got to her and she tumbled over unconscious, she had lost too much blood. Even for her!
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Black Jack had walked in to the infirmary to aid with the interrogation. He walked up behind arms crossed and glared at the prisoner in anger. Listening as he spoke caused a great rage to well up in him and he sneered at the prisoner as he walked around him and glared at his side. He then watched as Spider-girl said her part and couldn't help but agree with her as he listened to her speech.

However watching as she fell, he instatnly raced over and knelt beside her. "Spider-Girl, this isn't your webbing but it can stop the bleeding and get some pressure on that wound of yours. Hold still for a moment" he said in his Irish accented voice a she pulled out a card. Placing the card on her inhury, fusing it with her skin and her webbing.

He then turned to Ben and said, "Say the word and I will get her to a gurney and have her looked at. By the by boss, don't be afraid to knock out some of his teeth to learn what ye have too."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:23 am

Zero said Alex had told him not to do something, and that whatever it was, it was too pure to expose to this life of impurity. He then called them impure as well. Spider-Girl lost it, freeing him to punch him in the face. Hard. As soon as he was freed, Terry darted forward, putting him into flexicuffs and then wrapping him up with the cable on a batarang, making sure he wouldn't be able to escape. Black Jack arrived, helping Spider-Girl deal with the bleeding.

Aeon can heal her, right? So take her to Aeon. She needs medical attention now.

Terry turned to Ben, before narrowing his eyes and looking down at Zero. He had done this to Spider-Girl and Raith. Like Batman always concealed his anger, Terry did the same, but he couldn't say that he wasn't feeling it.

I'll leave it up to you for now, Ben, but I know some interrogation tricks myself.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 pm

"...What is it with the violent solutions? ......It's rather.... Unneccesary." Zero looked up at the Titans, even if the helmet showed his face, he'd look just as blank. "You can hurt me..... Though I'd probably revel in it, you won't get anything from me....." Zero wanted them to do it, on the off chance that one would lose their temper and kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Ben had to think this through...If a 2 ton punch from SG didn't phase him and he was good enough to have injured her and even attempt to shoot a child she had been defending. A long investigation would be a little too much and possibly a waste of time. Ben had better methods at his disposal. He approached Zero and looked at him seriously then started to adjust the omnitrix dial.

"No, I got this, but should something go wrong be ready Beyond. Black Jack he's right, get Spider-Girl in a pod and Aeon will handle the rest. I'm gonna get the answers we need straight from the source."

That being said, Ben hit the dial on the omnitrix; his eyes turned large and beady and his hair faded away. His skin turned green and a cape sprouted from his backside, and X like suspenders formed around the front of his torso followed by gloves accompanying his hands while his other clothes faded away. Also, he grew in height and build until finally forming Wraith! AKA The Martian Manhunter DNA sample.

"You're right, I won't just get anything from you, I'm going to take everything."

As Wraith stated this, he bent down and placed a hand on Zero. Then his eyes started to glow as he attempted to enter Zero's mind. However, Ben was no experienced telepath, he was novice level with this ability at best. So it wasn't such a controlling force as if Psychosis or Alpha Knight was doing it.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 pm

In Zero's mind there were images and quick clips of death, fire, destruction, and complete madness. They all seemed to be broken memories through the eyes of Zero, but all seemed to be repressed to an extent. There was a woman's scream, then the first thing that made any sense was viewed almost like a scene from a movie. It was crimelord Alex Orange walking up to Zero, who is kneeling and has his head bowed. and bending down to him. "Aww, did I make you kill Mommy Makarov?" The crimelord then let out an evil laugh. "You have zero chance of escape! You will always be my dog!" Alex then seemed to think before grinning, "You know, I like that name a lot better! That's your new name, Zero!" Then Zero looked up, and, for the first time, Ben sees Zero's face, it is Kristoff Makarov. "Yes, master..." That was the last thing Ben hears before Zero throws him out of his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm

"Urrrr--AAUUGH!!"

Ben yells out before stumbling back and then breathing heavily...

"It-It's Kristoff...But, who was that. The other one; I've seen him before, his name was Alex Orange?"

Wraith then reverted back to Ben in human form, who still seemed to be sweating profusely. Taking that much mental head-trauma was hard. It was like trying to stuff a box overcapacity; since Ben not only had his own thoughts, but also Zero's occupying his mind at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Terry stayed prepared in case Zero pulled any tricks. Ben turned into a Martian and read Zero's mind, but was soon launched back with a cry. Terry quickly went to him.

Ben? You alright?

He then said that Zero was Kristoff, saying he saw "another one". Alex Orange.

Alex Orange. Calls himself Bodycount. I've been working a case against him, but I can't get any leads. He's pretty good. Kristoff works for him, but again, I can't find any of their meeting places. Alex leads a personal army, and so does Kristoff, from what I've seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Ben rubs his head...and looks at Zero. It's like he was Kris, but wasn't. It wasn't the same guy who had made Ben that lucrative offer before...He was so different. Ben had seen killing and felt the twistedness of the psychotic therapy Alex had put him through.

"So that's what happened. Spider-Girl tried to take down Bodycount alone, but ended up taking on Kris too. The baby was a hostage, Raith went to help, but they had back up...There's another thing...Kris knows they're coming here!"

Ben said while tryign to recall everything and also trying to erase some of it. A lot of those images made him sick to his stomach to think about.

"Kistoff, what have you done?"

Ben looks at him disappointingly, he knows he's under some sick mind warp, but the things he's done for Bodycount...it's staggering..
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Zero's breathing went up in anger before he would scream, "KRISTOFF IS DEAD!" A laser dagger would then fall out from the forearm of his suit and into his hand. Zero would then use the dagger to cut out of the cuffs and lunge at Ben, he wanted to kill him solely because he did not see that Zero's sins of being Kristoff were purged. Kristoff was dead, and from the ashes arose Zero, the perfect soldier.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Terry watched as Kristoff got free with his laser dagger, and lunged at Ben. Terry pushed Ben out of the way, catching Kristoff's arm by the wrist, and then putting a merciless left hook into his face with his free hand.

You are Kristoff. Don't think you can just cast off who you are! You used to be someone, but now you've become what you hate most. Alex's puppet. Free to pull whatever strings he wants. To make you do whatever he wants. Is that really what you want to be?!

Terry kicked for Kristoff's legs, trying to sweep him onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)   A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Vistor (Titans/Spider-Girl)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next