Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barBat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barBat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bat in a Hat (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:31 am

Aeon left, and Ben said they could go into the tower for this part. He also said that he didn't see why keeping Terry's identity secret would make much of a difference, because he was from the future, and didn't have any records.

You have a point...I guess I hit my head really hard. Puts me into a paranoid kinda mood.

He took off the mask, showing his face.

But the thing is, I'm not so far off into the future that it wouldn't matter. You and plenty of others are still around. It's just not a good idea. But I'll meet you in the middle on this one, since none of them are in Neo-Gotham. I'm Terry McGinnis. Nice to meet you. The other Titans can call me Terry.

He pressed a button on the Batsuit, causing the hatch on the Batmobile to open. Terry turned its basic functions on, bringing up the file on him from the Batcave. He then pressed a button, and it projected a pad in front of Ben so he could look at it that way.

As soon as you're done, we can go inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 am

"Uhhh, I tend to do my reading before bed. So far, that you're willing to show me all this checks out enough for me."

Ben says giving Terry a thumbs up, but checks the Bat's cockpit simply cuz awesomeness!

"Ok Terry McGinnis, since were meeting in the middle. You're officially on the team for now, on pro-visionary basis of course. Annnd you don't need to tell anyone anything more than that your Batman from the future and your name is Terry. Although, you might need a new code-name other than Batman. Got anything cooking, or you want me to pick? As I'm sure you know it's kinda my thing to pick names..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 am

Ben declined reading it, saying that the fact Terry was even willing to show him checked out fine. Ben was still interested in the Batmobile though, taking a quick look around before saying Terry was officially on the team, and that he didn't need to tell anyone more than he was Batman in the future and that his name was Terry. Then Ben said that Terry might need to change his codename. Terry nodded.

Yeah, the old man wouldn't like that. I might have something for a codename, but I'm open to suggestions.

If Ben was done, he would close the Bat and shut it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 pm

"Hmm, you're from the future right?"

Ben snapped his fingers!

"How about...Beyond...Eh, gotta bit of a mysterious ring to it right?"

Ben said proudly, when really it had just popped into his head. Although, he acted like he had planned it out all methodically.

"Anyway, while we work on your cave for the future. For now the basement is all yous, but be careful, I went down there once and barely made it out alive. There's junk back there from the first generation Titans. Think I even found a pizza slice from 08."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 am

Ben suggested Beyond as a bit of a mysterious codename. Terry's eyes widened considerably. It couldn't be.

No way...I was thinking the same thing! That's a bit creepy...but I guess great minds think alike, huh?

Terry pulled the mask back up, putting it on, as Ben told him that he'd have to stay in the basement while they worked on the cave, but said there was junk down there from when the first Titans were out and about, saying he might have found a pizza slice from '08. Terry gulped.

Well...guess I'll clean the place. I'll get an air mattress or something for the time being.

He looked at Ben from inside the suit, before actually grinning.

Thanks, Ben. I really needed the help.

He offered a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 am

Ben 10, shook his hand with his trademark smirk.

"No problem, any friend of future me. Must be pretty awesome."

And of course his trademark cockiness as they headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:35 am

OOC: Maybe a good place to end? I'd like going into the Tower and meeting more Titans, but inviting people to a thread usually isn't as good as just making a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bat in a Hat (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2