Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Vote_lcapBat in a Hat (Titans) Voting_barBat in a Hat (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bat in a Hat (Titans) Vote_lcapBat in a Hat (Titans) Voting_barBat in a Hat (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bat in a Hat (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bat in a Hat (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Terry groaned loudly, having a headache. He slowly opened his eyes.

I must have fell asleep in the chair again...

He looked down at himself in the chair, seeing that he was nice and strapped in-

Terry unbuckled himself. His chair didn't have straps. He quickly realized he was still in the Batmobile, and he was still in the suit.

This is bad. This is bad. What happened last night?

He opened the hood, poking his head out. A bunch of people were gathered around it, making excited gestures at him as he looked.

"Look, guys! It's the Bat!"

"Look at his cool ride!"

Ugh...

He looked out in the distance, seeing a large "T" shaped tower.

You've gotta be kidding me...

He got back in, the top closing.

I'm in Jump City? How did I get here?!

He booted up the Batmobile, taking off slowly and then flying for the Titans Tower. He had never met the Titans, personally, and this was definitely not his time. Was this the past? He began to wonder how that was possible, before remembering what Bruce said.

It doesn't matter how it happened. It matters that it did.

He didn't go to land on the Tower, he instead put the systems on float and stayed fifty feet away from the Tower, finding an open channel.

Titans, I'm in a bit of a situation here. Requesting permission to land, Terry said in his "Batman voice". This is not to say that he imitated the voice of Batman, but rather that whenever Bruce was Batman, he changed his voice, and so Terry did the same. He waited patiently, repeating the message a few times if no one answered in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:01 pm

"Apologies but, Batman has a personal line he uses to contact us with. You're not him, and how did you get this line?"

Little did Aeon know, Batman's line in the future had been compromised multiple times and thus he changed it.

"Confirm your REAL identity, or the security system will operate and your vessel will be destroyed."

Aeon said in a sarcastic, yet matter of fact robotic tone.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 am

Claire had wandered out of her room, toward the main ops room but she was mostly asleep. She trips up on the way and falls down onto the ground, too lazy to get up. While she is face-down, she hears Aeon talking about Batman.

"Ow...."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 am

Terry listened patiently as a voice spoke, identifying him as Batman and saying that Batman had his own personal line to contact them with. It asked how he got the line in the first place, and told him to confirm his identity, or the Batmobile would be destroyed. Terry raised an eyebrow. What was this guy's problem? However, the "guy" sounded a little too...perfect. AI?

Terry accessed what files he had on the Teen Titans. They had an AI referred to as Aeon.

It's pretty neat, Terry thought, but knew he didn't have time to look all the way into it, because it was currently threatening to blast him out of the sky, so he only skimmed a bit.

Wait...how did you know I'm Batman? ...never mind. You're asking about who I am. All I can say is that I am Batman. I can't give you my actual identity. I never would. If it will make you feel safer, though, I'll get out of my vehicle. I'll come out slowly with my hands up. Then you can see who I am.

Terry waited patiently. If the Batmobile was destroyed, Bruce would kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 am

".....Well you are in a giant bat-themed jet sir."

Aeon said sarcastically as ever, but really she was from the future too and knew the design of all the bat-jets.

"Fine, just allow me to scan your vehicle for explosives. Land it on the roof, power it down completely, and then and only then well I consider disengaging defense protocols."

Meanwhile, inside Aeon visibly appeared next to each Titans bed.

"Wakey, wakey, you all have a new visitor."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Terry couldn't help but facepalm as Aeon said he was in a giant bat-themed jet. He must have hit his head really hard.

Point taken.

Aeon compromised with him, asking him to let her scan the Batmobile for explosives. She told him to land it on their roof, and to power it down completely, and that was the only way she was going to let down the defenses.

...fair enough. The Bat has some flashbangs to help deal with some crowd control, but that's all you'll find, trust me.

He flew to the rooftop slowly, and then landed at the same pace.

I'll come out when someone's up here.

Terry turned off the Bat, waiting in silence. He didn't like being at the mercy of the Titans, but the Bat needed some charging. He wouldn't be able to get to Gotham at the current power level. Some solar panels opened up on top of the Bat, and Terry unbuckled himself, letting a finger hang over the switch to open the hatch, waiting until someone appeared on the Tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Ben kicked open the door, first one to the roof and strode out onto the landing pad, with 14 holographic versions of Aeon prodding him along with nagging questions.

"Alright, ALRIGHT! Jeez, I'm up, cut me some slack would ya Aeon. I was up all night working a case and then I had to catch up on some late night snacking and chili fr---Oh?"

Ben was turned towards her yelling at the AI, with a messy bed head and his clothes all wrinkled, but then as he turned to face the Batmobile and the versions of Aeon dissipated. He would grow large saucer like eyes at the site of the bat-themed jet.

"Whooaaa, dude, that is SO COOL! Hey, Aeon, we should restyle the T-Jet with more omnitrix stuff."

"Not on your life Ben, now quit being rude and attend to the guest. He says he needs help urgently..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Terry watched as Ben 10 came out onto the roof. Terry recognized him right away from some files he had read, but this...this Ben 10 was different. Younger. That confirmed it. He was in a different time; the past. Ben started admiring the Bat, telling Aeon they should restyle the T-Jet with an Omnitrix-based design.

As they approached, the hull of the Bat slowly opened, and Terry slowly got up with his hands open above his head, hopping out onto the roof.

Ben 10. You're a legend where I come from, Terry said. He looked like the Batman, of course, but futuristic.

He didn't know if Aeon could scan the suit or not, but hoped she wouldn't.

Like Aeon told you, I'm in a bit of a rough spot. Where I come from, you're a legend, but you're much older. So is Batman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

"Annnd where is that exactly...wait, skinny Batman, cool bat-jet, I'm a legend!?"

Ben then pointed at him in shock.

"You must be from the future!"

"Very perceptive of you Ben, let me guess the parts only about you are what tipped you off?"

Ben then gained stink-lines on his head and turned back to Terry offering a hand after glaring at Aeon on his intercom.

"Well it's good to see my legend will precede me years from now, but if future me is so good. Why come here instead of just asking him for help?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Terry lowered his arms as Ben took a hint and realized that Terry was from the future. He offered a hand. Terry shook it, and then let his arm drop, as Ben said he was glad to know he was famous in the future, but asked if that was so, why Terry came here for him instead of just asking the future version. Terry kept the Batman look of grim observation.

That's the thing. I didn't come here by my choice. In the future, Darkseid attacked Neo-Gotham - what's Gotham right now - and I had to use this mother box thing to try and defeat him. He fired his Omega Beams on me and the Bat in the exact instance I used it. I can only guess that the mother box somehow backfired when met with the Omega Beams and sent me here.

That's why I came to you guys. This suit is advanced in many ways beyond the original. This is just an example, but I can punch Superman in the face and he'd probably feel it. But without a Batcave to help outfit myself in, this suit's going to get a lot more useless a whole lot faster. So I want to negotiate with you.

I want to be on the Tower's territory, but you guys probably don't want me involved. I'd like to have a cave of my own built under the island, if that's fine with you. In exchange, I'll help the Titans out on missions and stuff until I can figure out how to get back. If the cave isn't going to fly, then I just want some space in your hangar to put the Bat and some place to sleep with a little privacy and a roof.

Terry waited for what Ben and Aeon would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm

"Uhhh, what do you think Aeon?"

"Well you can't just trust his word..."

"Ya, but if he's telling the truth."

"And if he isn't?"

"Well look, can't you just do one of those scan thingies for like...Omega Beam radiation."

"Well yes and no, look either way, if it's a set-up they could fake the radiation signature."

"True....Ok, here's what well do. You say you're Batman and it seems to me you've got more proof for/than against, so well agree to your terms, but the cave well have to talk about. You'll be under Aeon's 24 hour surveillance... Even in the bathroom, but don't worry she wasn't built with a pervy side...I think. Annnd even one hint of a double cross, screw up, anything at all and you're out."

Ben said designating his terms. Ben was a good judge of character, so he was doing what Uncle Max said and going with his gut on this one.

"But, I'd be dumb to deny probably this world's best hero's future protege."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Ben debated a bit with Aeon over whether they should let Terry stay on his conditions or not. Ben came up with an idea, saying they would agree to his terms, but the cave would have to be under Aeon's surveillance for twenty-four hours a day. Ben told him not to worry, since Aeon supposedly wasn't build with a perverted side, but this was still a bit overboard. Twenty-four hour surveillance? No privacy? Definitely not an ideal way for the Bat to stay.

Terry was having a very hard time deciding whether or not these were conditions he should agree to. He wouldn't be allowed any privacy until they could trust him. Not to mention they would all have Terry's secret identity. It was probably a common thing for them to all know each other's identities, but Terry wasn't going to just be buddy-buddy with them from the very beginning. Yes, indeed; while Ben's gut feeling was telling him his terms were right, Terry's gut feeling was telling him they were wrong.

Sorry. I can't run along with that. That's not how Batman told me to do things. I'm also not too comfortable with your AI oogling me naked. The reason I can't agree is because under twenty-four hour surveillance, I don't get privacy, and you all would know my secret identity anyways. I'll offer you something different, though.

Ben 10, I will show and tell you who I really am. If I do, you don't have surveillance on me, at least inside the cave. And also, no other Titan, including Aeon, will know it. Only you. As something a bit extra, I'll give you a few seconds of a look at the files Batman has on me, so you can confirm it.

Terry kept his arms at his sides. They couldn't have expected him to just simply accept their terms. He was the Batman, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Ben shrugged.

"Well you gotta admit, he diffidently passed test 1. The REAL Batman wouldn't have accepted that either, buuut how do I know the files you show me won't be doctored."

Ben's words were assuming of course without directly saying it, that he would accept this Batman's terms. Only problem was if something went south the blame would be 100% on Ben, so he had to be sure about this if he went through with it.

"Either way, it's fine, but if I see something in those files that I don't like. For example; you flattened a bridge with 100 casualties to catch one jewel thief or in the field I notice you have no regard for public safety, then again...You're out."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 am

Ben shrugged, saying Terry had passed the test, because the real Batman would have never accepted Ben's terms and conditions. He did question, however, how he could be certain the files weren't forged. Terry shrugged as well.

I don't expect you to trust me right off the bat, no pun intended. You still have to see my field work, right?

Ben said it was fine, but that if he found anything in the files he didn't like, he was out, and that if he didn't have regards for public safety, he was also out.

Agreed. Now, if Aeon can leave us alone for a few minutes, I'll take my mask off. And unless you don't like that I got into a few street fights with the Jokerz before Batman found me, I'm sure my file's fine.

Terry waited for Aeon to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:14 am

Ben nodded at Aeon, who did as told after a long sigh escaped her lips, showing her displeasure, which she couldn't really feel, but was programmed to be sassy when she computed the unfavorability of this plan.

"Ok, Aeon's gone. Now lets get serious, if you'd like we can go into he tower for this. Although, seriously dude, when you're from the future I doubt keeping your secret identity will really make much of a difference here. Honestly, if anyone tried looking you up in any database they'd get nothing."

Ben said while holding his hands up with a bit of skepticism in his face and voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bat in a Hat (Titans)   Bat in a Hat (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bat in a Hat (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next