Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Vote_lcapFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Voting_barFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Vote_lcapFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Voting_barFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 am

Miley laughs a little.

"I can assure you I have never in my whole life used magic my powers come from me not some book."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:54 am

"If you say so..." he said noting more odd details in his head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 pm

"so seriously my powers come from me and me alone no magic needed or used."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 pm

"Alright I get it!"

Hotwire turned and began cleaning the scrap metal off the table.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Miley folded her arms now looking a bit sad.

"I... am truely sorry I didnot mean to anger you.."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:19 pm

"It's fine... just... I've had bad experiences with the arcane and demonic. As much as I want to forget it, it's just always nagging me. Just ignore it." Hotwire said.

He pulled up some more devices.

"I kinda need to work on some of this stuff on my own. It was nice to meet you Miley, maybe when I'm not on a date with AKOW, we could hang out." He said half-mindedly as he began working on another blueprint.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:17 pm

"I'd like that"

Miley bows to him

"until our paths cross again."

Miley then leaves the room silently.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:58 am

Hmmmm... nice girl." Hotwire mumbled as he got back to welding some metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5