Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Hotwire picked up the flower.

"Well thank you."

He turned on his his heels and started for the door.

"I apologize, I have something I need to attend to downstairs. I just came up to fix my gear. Sounds like hypothermia won't be a problem for you. I'm not so lucky."

He began towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Miley follows Hotwire with her hands in her pockets.

"I hope you dont mind but may I watch what ever you my be attending to I have nothing really beter to do."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Hotwire looked back at her.

"Really now... I think you would be quite bored... unless you find soldering irons and video game consoles 'fun'."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Miley shrugs

"I never tried it but I guess I can always give it a try...... whats soldering?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 pm

He would begin to explain as he opened the door.

"Soldering is heating up small pieces of a lead mixture to melt it. Allowing you to make circuit boards. It's very precise."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Miley follows him ringing out her jacket as they walk.

"Heating small pieces of a lead mixture huh? well I think once I'm dried off I could help with that."

Miley says as they pass her open door of her room and she tosses her jacket inside.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Hotwire walked down the halls of the tower until he got to the main garage of the tower, with the workshop there. On a table he had set up all his gear.

"Alright... now to get building."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Miley quickly grabed some clothes and ran into the bath room and changed grabing a towel drying off and quicky caugt back up with hotwire.

"just tell me what you need and I'll gladly help with your creation"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Hotwire was surveying some metal parts and circuit pieces.

"Well today I have to build and re-program one of the tower security bots. Last week something bugged one of them out and made it break. I think it was..." Hotwire then realized that it was him manipulating the robot the week before, getting AKOW the info she needed on her portals. Hotwire's face became blank.

"A bug... just a bug..."

He pointed to some sheets of metal, then pointed to a diagram.

"See if you can form these metal sheet's into the shape on the diagram.Make it in two halves like shown so I can but the electronics in, then seal the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:28 pm

miley nods once picking up some pices of metal melting them and molding them into the exact pices hotwire needed and held one to hotwire.

"is this good?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Hotwire looked at it.

"Perfect... but I'll need another like it only as a mirror image."

He walked over to a machine, held his hand up, and a small part floated and fit into a slot on the machine. The machine began whirring and buzzing.

"When this part is done, we can add it to the shell. That's where it'll get a little bit more intricate."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Miley makes another perfect piece and looks at the design.

"amazing this is one of the best designs I have ever seen. Only the most top minds could prabily make this design so incredible! did you make this?"

Miley says looking to hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 pm

"Most of it. The best things the Titans had before me in the way a sniper with a bit of creativity. Everything else was what Cyborg left behind. I didn't really have a lot to work with, but I got somewhere with it." Hotwire explained.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Miley smiles a bit.

"well the titans are lucky to have such an amazing mind to do these things for the tower."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 pm

"Thank you." Hotwire took a part from the machine and place it near the edge or the metal shell.

"Can you melt the edges of this piece so it forms smoothly with the shell casing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next