Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Vote_lcapBoom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Voting_barBoom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Vote_lcapBoom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Voting_barBoom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Empty
PostSubject: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:34 am

"ALRIGHT NO BODY MOVES AND NOBODY DIES!"

A man with a bomb taped to his chest yells holding a detonator in one hand and a pistol in the other as a few other people hold out bags.

"JUST PUT YOU BELONGINGS IN THE BAGS I I WON'T KILL YOU ALL!"

The civilians starts to put their stuff into the bags but pause and gasps as they see a woman in spiky bright blue armor that's made of energy float down form the sky.

"I've seen crooks put bombs on the hostages before but never on them selves before so coo-dos for creativity."

"LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'LL BLOW EVERY ONE UP!"

The woman seems to float an inch off the ground as she zooms aver near the man and raises up her huge clawed hand pointed at him.

"I WARNED YOU!"

The man clenches his eyes shut as so does everyone else as he hits the button but nothing happens. The man looks down to the bomb to see a energy shield around it filled with smoke. The man looks to the woman as she lowers her hand and smoke rises up into the air.

" Weak bomb dude didn't even build up a sweat stopping that one."

The woman punches through the smoke knocking out the man then fires off 10 energy bolts from bother her arms knocking out the other men. A woman looks to her stunned.

"Who are you?'

"Energy Warrior"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

ooc: bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 pm

ooc:um where are you trying to go with this jw before I post in this
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 pm

ooc: its just un intro so i don't really have any pasific plans on what im trying to go for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:14 pm

ooc:ah ok i see if i can't do i have an idea that might make this moving along lets me expand on shadow world that hellhoud travles through if you don't like it will delete it.

Hellhound snorted at how quickly the would be robber went down and got an idea it would punish the criminal if the hero lost and allowed him to test the energy warrior skills. suddenly everyones shadows began to come move and strech towards the downed crimainal a shadow portal opened and the criminal was sucked in hellhound changed to his ture forum and made his way form the crowad and said, " You did well energy warrior but are you up for a challenge I have sent that bomber into the shadow realm which is very dangerouse if you do not have a destnation in mind or know how to navigate lets make a deal if you can find and defeat me in the shadow realm I will release him if not he will die there to become part of the deadly maze within so what will it be."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Paige looks to Hellhound raising an eyebrow that cant be seen threw the mask crossing her arms.

"So your telling me you expect me to try and beat you in a realm you clearly would have an advantage in to try and save a man who just tried to kill everyone here at the risk of my own live all because you felt the need to get rid of your boredom by screwing with the people around you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 pm

hellhound gives her a deadpan look and says, "yea pretty much when you can die but keep on living life gets old fast why do you think the gods and goddess can never stay faithful to eachother."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"oh ok, well you do realize there's other pass times other than this right? If you wanted a sparing match I would have said yes you didn't need to threaten someones life to get one. And I say sparing because even if I beat you I won't kill you and you wouldn't beat me so it would only be called a sparing match.

Paige says as the civilians look form one person to the other as they talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Hellhound looks surpised and says, "Oh ah well he can still stay in there he was going to waste his life anyway you know the lybrainth in the greek myths well that is a cake walk compared to the shadow realm and I still haven't found the end to it but yea I'm up for a spar but again I sugest we go in the portal it makes it safer for the civilans unless you want me to possabily roast the city to the ground shadowfire can be dangourse to structers it will only cause thrid degree burns to any living thing but it can melt diamond like its butter in a cooking pot."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm

"well it doesnt matter if he was gonna waste his life you should still bring him back and...."

Paige ralizes hellhound wasn't done talking and listens to the rest.

"Fine but before we leave bring that one guy up and leave him here ok"

Paige Says now having her hands on her hips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Hellhound sighs and says " Fine" the bomber is shot out of the shadow realm and caught by hellhound and is sat him next to a colume and says, "happy now?" then waits for energy warrior to step into the shadow realm
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Paige smiles under her mask.

"Yes... Yes I am"

Paige says before hopping threw the portal grabbing hellhounds arm as she does so to make sure he came with her and didnt just trap here there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 pm

hellhound was shocked that paige pulled him in with her but it showed that she had brains making a disk of shadow flame to slow their decent he said, "welcome th the shadow realm" it showed mazes apon maze just floating around merging and connecting disconecting even changing their pathways with out pause meaning you could be going one way and instantly cut off in the next.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Paige stops her falling instantly starting to fly .

"please dont tell me we are fighting in a maze.."

Paige says in an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:26 pm

hellhound uses flame disk to levle with paige and says, "you can let go now I can fly on my own and its worse its mazes and its thinking mazes do not insult them they get nasty when offened them." He then flies down to the nearest maze and said, "you coming or what."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)   Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boom Boom Boom, gonna blow them up(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next