Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_lcapThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Voting_barThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_lcapThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Voting_barThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Empty
PostSubject: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:56 am

The college life was a dream especially at Jump city's Legacy University, learning about a job you dreamed of while making friends and not worrying about hiding your meta abilities was great. That is until the school is targeted by the Russian troops for being the most meta concentrated location. Will all those metas at the school it would make it easy to take them down ideally. "Surround the school..." A woman leading a large amount of soldiers to the school.

The soldiers nod and do so covering the exits and climbing the roof to cover any metas who would try to fly away from the school. "Let us see if we can not bring more of a crowd to try and take out" she said with a grin as she motioned with her head for her last soldier to go to the school. He was what was going to take out the metas with a bang. He got into position on the roof to get a good view of any arriving opponents as the leader went to the school window breaking it and holding a match to the fire alarm setting it off making a scene to attract attention without having to wast any bullets or lives yet. The solider who was their main weapon awaited the soon arrival of his opponents, this solider was... Red Star!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:23 pm

These Russian attacks were becoming quite bothersome, really. More and more were taking place, and always at the most inconvenient times. A war was going on, suer, but could the Russians not sympathize with the average Joe's of Jump City? As the alarm sounded off, it would gain the appropriate response only a second later. A sudden and quick burst of air blew through the area as the speedster; Manic came to a skidding stop a fair few meters away from the college. "You owe me a burger once I've kicked your butt!". Manic called out to his opposition. Manic had been about to dine on his lunch at a new Big Belly Burger that had opened in town. Hence why he was rather peeved that he got called away. Darn Russians!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

The leader looked from the window as the soldiers all aimed at manic. She grinned at him as he'd hear something shouted in Russian "(Speedster!)" Some troops stepped forward attaching their weapons to their backs and got into a crouched position you'd see track runners get into. There was about 6 of them and to the common eye they wouldn't bee too hard for the speedster Manic to handle but then the levels rose as they brought goggles down over their eyes and the woman shouted in Russian. "(Engage!)" They then sped off towards Manic, not as fast as him but pretty high up there.

They then sped around manic in a circle all of them spread out to it wouldn't be that easy for him to just go through one of the gaps between each solider. Then They started on by one zooming past Manic and attempted to punch him in the face each time as they went from one side to the other as high speeds coming at him from different angles. The leader stood and watched as did Red Star waiting to see if this hero was strong enough to beat the soldiers making him strong enough to put up a good fight against him that and the orders from the leader to fight... what would this young american hero do?
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Manic was curious when the men first entered their formation. It almost resembled the start of a marathon, or a race of some kind with how they each lined up beside one another. In Manic's head, they were going to climb on top of one another, form a pyramid and go for that World Record. Of course, what Manic imagined to happen never ever did. The troops came charging towards him at a high speed, well... for them, anyway. Fortunately, Manic could see them approaching from a mile away. His speedster-esqe reflexes kicking in as time to him appeared to have slowed down, when actually, it was him moving incredibly fast. As each one charged towards him, trying to attack. Manic would duck, weave and hop out of the way to avoid collision. But they kept coming!

It was time to go on the offensive. Manic began running at a high speed in a circular motion; about five yards in diameter so he was able to complete a full revolution incredibly fast. What this did was pull in wind, and circulate it around and around to create a small, yet strong mini-tornado in the hope of blowing the troops back. Manic didn't care for them too much, they were in his way - all he really needed to do was focus on the top of this here food chain.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Despite their failures the soldiers continued to try to hit the boy who was at a far higher level than them who dodged all their attacks. Though they were powerless to stop him as his tornado sucked them in and spat them all out hitting the ground hard enough to knock them out. The leader sighed as she called out for Red Star to jump in in Russian. Red Star nodded once as he flew down and built up radiation his eyes glowing red as he flew down in an arc fashion shooting radiation bolts at Manic before flying back up again getting to a high point before letting himself fall holding a first out towards Manic below him shooting at him as he fell.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:08 am

With the troops whom had attacked somewhat taken care of. Manic came to a skidding stop, just about shifting his body weight well enough to not fall over. Now he had the big dude, the main event. This guy... he didn't look as though he was in a good mood, and the red eyes certainly didn't help Manic's confidence. "Uh oh...". Manic would say to himself just as the radiation bolts were shot through the air towards him. Gritting his teeth, Manic worked up some speed again as he looked to dodge from side to side to avoid the attacks; trying to mock Red Star at the same time. But that lapse in concentration caused one of the bolts to catch Manic on the foot, sending him stumbling over and rolling across the ground; many many revolutions around until he came to a stop, laying now on the ground. "I really need to get insured".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Red Star landed and shot an array of radiation blasts at manic and a few places around him to limit the locations he could go. He then walked up to a fire hydrant and used his enhanced strength along with a small blast to tear it from the ground he then used his foot to angle the spray water to spray the grass with water. This would make it so Manic had to be more careful when he ran so he wouldn't slip thus giving Red Star an edge.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:39 am

As a blast came towards him, Manic rolled to his left to avoid the initial blast and would quickly pick himself up off the floor. There were more, all in close proximity, but Manic had seen them and had enough time to speed his way around them; avoiding being hit, though the blasts did leave a few marks on the floor. "Wet grass? Come on... haven't you heard of playing fair?". The wet grass surely wouldn't help, but it was time for Manic to go on the offensive once again. Manic would appear just a  blur as he darted towards Red Star. Along the wet grass, he needed to be more careful and thus his speed dropped somewhat. But he was still moving faster than anyone else, and about fifteen yards from Red Star he put on the brakes. Manic didn't stop, instead he skidded across the wet grass and eventually came to a stop a yard or two away from his adversary. Though the skid on the wet grass meant when Manic stopped, water would splash all over Red Star. It wasn't a move that hurt, but one to get Mr. Red throwing a temper tantrum, hopefully. "sup". Manic said with a smirk across his face, a friendly nod as well, trying to get under Red Star's skin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Red Star stood there as he zoomed up to him splashing him and rather than him getting angry or annoyed he just looked at Manic in a way that said 'Really?..... Splashing me...?' He then shot more radiation bolts at him as the leader shouted something in Russian to him. "Begin!' He nodded and pulled out from the clanking in his pocket one of many large syringe of radioactive wastes and injected himself with it staring. His body then slowly started to glow as he went with other.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:24 pm

As the radiation bolts shot towards him, everything slowed down for him - when in fact he was moving ever so fast. As the bolts drew near, Manic would enter some matrix style motion in order to avoid them. In truth, he could've just ran, but he had to add a little style to proceedings. When he peered back, Red Star was glowing. Why? What's happening him? Is he going to explode? Why would he explode? Is he glowing because he's been cast in Twilight? What?! Manic wasn't going to stand so close, either way. He backed away, seeral yards in a split second before offering another remark in a comedic tone. "You're just positively glowing today!".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:03 am

Red Star just silently stared at him as he injected himself again and again glowing brighter and brighter. He was in deed getting ready to blow up storing up as much radiation as he could with the injections. His body starting to leak off radiation making it dangerous to physically touch him. He then reached for another one clearly focused on just preparing the explosion rather than fighting the speedster now.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:20 am

Where the fire hydrant that Red Star had pulled out from the ground not long ago, there was water still blasting out of it and up into the air as no measures had been taken to stop the water flow. This gave Manic an idea. He sped over towards where this hydrant once was, and placed his foot a set way to angle the water towards where Red Star was now. The thinking behind it was to use a similar technique as to how Nuclear Reactors were controlled. Dousing Red Star in water may hopefully help him chill.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Red Star then was hit and budged a bit but now was focused on trying to stay in one place as he started to cool down his body slowly losing its glow as the woman growled shouting in russian. "Fire!" the Soldiers then aimmed for Manic shooting at him.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:18 pm

It was at that point that Manic had no real choice but to take his foot off of the water that he had been directing towards Red Star. Gunfire, just great. Manic would dash over towards a parked vehicle, remaining crouched behind it as bullets zipped through the air. Several punctured the veichle, shattering the glass windows, but thankfully none actually made contact with Manic. "How about we put the guns down, and we talk about this, huh?". Manic called out, at least hoping for some wiggle room without gunfire so he may attempt a way of striking back.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 am

There were two alerts for help but unfortunately Maverique did not have the luxury of being in two places at once. From her current location, the university was closer and so she made the call to go there first. When she finally arrived, the battle was already underway. There were a few knocked out soldiers on the ground. Meanwhile a group that was still up and fighting was opening fire at a vehicle with everything they've got. Was there someone hiding behind it? Either way, it was convenient that they were all looking in the same direction. She stealthily moved behind the trees and cars. When she had gotten near enough, she reached into her pocket for a stun grenade and tossed it so that it would go off in the line of sight of the shooters, blinding them. This would allow whoever was hiding there to make a move.

Mav herself would use this opportunity to attack. While the Russians were blinded and distracted, she would rush towards one of the already knocked out soldiers from earlier and help herself to their weapons. Making use of her firearms training, she would provide cover fire for the other hero while herself taking cover behind another vehicle. Russian guns were a lot easier to use than she had expected. They developed the reliable AK after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next