Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)

Go down 
+5
Acid Rain
Matt
Simca
Orber
Krious
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Orber
Orber

RPG character
Name: Ashley Tamale
Code Name: Orber
Villain or good guy?: Evil

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Empty
PostSubject: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Hello all, i don't know most of you, and most of you don't know me, buuuuttt I used to be a member on this site ages ago playing the character called Kira. However uni ate my brain and i just basically got bored of her so i decided to join back up on here with a new charrie, this charrie being Ashley.

Now Ash hasn't been approved per say just yet, i think i might go update her likes/dislikes etc cause they don't exactly fit in with her psycho personality, however i just thought i'd chuck this thread up here so we can all get some brain storming done as to what you would like Ash to do.

~This~ Is Ashley's profile and i suggest giving it a read if you want to rp with her.

Anyways, Ash is basically insane. I mention in her app that she has a split personality, but i don't want to bring that into plottage yet. Let's just roll with the fact that she would quite happily go dancing butt naked with a goose on her head if the idea took her fancy. But yeah, she's kept things on the down low for awhile now, blowing a few things up here and there, stealing from a few banks, nothing too major. But now she's gotten bored and wants to play a game.

For the rp sample of Ashley's app she demolishes an entire football field and a half of the city, damaging the land for several miles around that with shrapnel from the blast. She does this to get the attention of the titans in the city. I was thinking of posting this incident up once i get approved just because it would be a good introduction for Ash to the site.

Now as to what will happen after this bomb is up to you. Ash wants to play with the Titans. She wants a challenge. She wants them to try and stop her, only so that she can prove to herself that they can't. She will keep blowing things up in an effort to seek attention, much like a child. And the more you guys try and stop her, the harder she will try to blow more stuff up. Basically she's crazy and seems to be getting her muse from suicide bombers, only she doesn't like to die with her orbs, preferring to watch them burn.

So now i open the floor to you guys. Who wants to get involved with the new crazy in town? Do any other baddies out there want to take the girl under their wing, a minion of sorts? Anyone want to befriend the crazy chick? Perhaps a love interest? Fair warning, she'd probably blow your manhood off if you failed to uh... satisfy her. But yeah, basically throw your plot ideas at me, i don't mind going in a completely different direction to the plot i set out above, i'm happy for anything so long as i get some posting in haha.

xoxo Emma
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 pm

First off, love the picture in your siggie! Did you do that yourself?

Second, I think her character would be a great person for the Titans to go against. There really hasn't been many villians to face lately, and it's kind of boring. So, I'm excited about trying to find a RP; as long as it's not blowing Rain up Wink
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Jay: throw it at us.
Me: well, some one's confident.
Jay: she's crazy, how hard can it be?
Me: dare I remind you of Zack?
Jay: ... he's metal coated, he doesn't count.

me: ...*sighs*

Any way, this could be interesting. I would love to see how your character and the titans would interact. it would be very cool. *grins evilly*

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Aw yea! Thumbs up for crazy charries! We should all meet somewhere for a crazy party of crazy! Though I'd have multiple chars there as all of the villains I have gotten approved/am getting approved are each uniquely insane as they are all from the same series of horrific experiments. And Zack has a split personality too! Though I'm fairly sure I just let the cat out of the bag, as Shadow's the only one he told. Unless everyone read that entire topic. If not, well... Surprise?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm

no, you told Jay about the Laughing falcon thing. ^.^ And Jay's sugar high if that counts for anything. its to do with her being part bird. (hummingbird when it eats sugar) but mostly she's just high on life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:47 am

Shadow didn't even care, she could go crazy and be eaten by her powers if she pushed them O.o I don't know if the Slivers (Simca's new team) are going to get involved, but it would be fun if we did... *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 pm

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

*glomps*

o.o
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Haha, looks like you're going to get pretty much anyone in on the plot. So let's make it big! Very dramatic; lots of action, romance, heartbreak, stuff like that!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

... I find it funny that you crossed out romance and heartbreak. *points* Having second thoughts about what you wrote? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Aww, I liked the romance and heartbreak. We never get stuff like that, it's just crazy uncontrollably grinning dudes and aliens and stuff blowing up.

Btw, Simca, was that a yes to the Slivers getting involved? *big pleading eyes look*
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey! There's only one of me- oh, wait. There's also Honest. He also seems to belong to the crazy grinners club.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 pm

then if you got Jay enough Sugar, she'd be a temporary member until she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 am

Jay is not a dude. Jay is a dudette. Get it right, geez. But I don't think she counts, anyway. I was talking permanently uncontrollably grinning dudes.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:07 am

I use the term "dude" as interchangeable verse. Works either way.
Any way. Looks like enough people are willing to make a plot with a person who can blow things up.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 am

Yea! Nothing mixes better than crazy people and explosions! Except maybe peanut butter and jelly. Or waffels and maple syrup. Or action scenes and rock music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next