Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We're gonna need more help. Vote_lcapWe're gonna need more help. Voting_barWe're gonna need more help. Vote_rcap 
Moon
We're gonna need more help. Vote_lcapWe're gonna need more help. Voting_barWe're gonna need more help. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We're gonna need more help.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

We're gonna need more help. Empty
PostSubject: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:10 am

The thread in Caina has ended and the Titan's tower has fallen. Now Primarch Joshua is on a rampage through the city with no one to stop him. So you see the predicament, the city needs the Teen Titan's to stop him. Meaning the next thread needs more characters. So post in this chat box if you want to join the thread and stop Primarch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm

This is quite embarrassing, but I've never used the chatbox... and I don't know how to use it, for that matter. XD To make things simpler, Liev's joining undoubtedly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Neon will join if I ever get him done:-/

Didn't realize Honest was a shapeshifter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Yes, technically. He can only shapeshift with masks that he makes. It put a limit for both he and myself; I didn't want to go overload and stuff... with, well, stuff. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:01 pm

If it's happening at same time as TTE being on the run then we can't join in unless we somehow try tieing that into same thread. Well have to see I guess, when Dar looks at this thread well see what he has to say about it. Because timeline wise it's either happening at same time or afterwards and if it's happening at same time it would make sense for primarch to interrupt the little fight were having in Titans Together thread. Thus both threads interlap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:31 pm

I think Joshua means post on this thread, not in the chat-box. And it's okay, Honest. I've never figured out how to use the Chat-Box either.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 am

Yes I do mean post in the thread. I have pmed you Ben. And I'm working on the second thread as we speak but I have no idea what's happening with TTE being on the run. Interlapping the two threads sounds like it will be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Primarch:

Here's the current thread working on TTE on the run:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t979-titans-together-cont

*And, just checking with people to see if they're still with us on that one. XD Are we waiting for Ravian, then?

And the one that started it all, again, so to speak: XD
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t956-titans-in-trouble-open-to-all-titans-east

That should help plotline wise, so to speak. I guess I like speaking... uh, yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Were waiting on Raivan yes, but we could just skip him if necessary to move the thread along? I mean I think he has posted in other threads since then, so maybe he doesn't realize it's his turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 pm

OOC: I've sent him a personal message to remind him, but typical forum rules allow you to skip someone after 3 days or so.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:32 am

Ummmm....Honest can you give me a quick summary instead of the entire thread. My brain has no patients.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

I can give you a quick summary.

The Titans have been framed for murder and theft, and the government has sent a special team of marines and meta-humans to arrest them. They went to the East Tower first because it was where the most notable "villainous Titan" was thought to be: Lance. Titans East fought back and escaped, but left the East Tower in the hands of the military.

Currently, the military is hunting down Grace and Jak.

So, if we wanted to intermingle Joshua's thread with Titans in Trouble, we could have Joshua show up at the East Tower, trying to kill more Titans during his rampage. Instead, he meets with a bunch of soldiers, and crushes them. Backlash shows up and fights Joshua, perhaps with help from various individuals. During this fight, the East Tower is destroyed. This is just my first idea, so let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm

I like it quite a bit, and for the record the question of merging threads is why I haven't posted yet as I'm trying to leave opening for Joshua's post just in case we do decide to mesh them.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm

I LIKE IT. Perfect idea. Except this may seem to be a bother to some of you. So in the last thread of Titan's Together....is it a street fight with Gov. soldiers and Villains vs. Titan's on the run. I guess what I'm asking is that is there a battle going on. I'm sorry if I'm asking and it might sound like I'm being lazy but it's just I'm sick and it's not doing me any good with my writing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Heck, don't apologize. XD I don't blame you for not wanting to read all this shiznit and such.

ANYHOW. Yes there is a fight taking place (on a street), where JaK and Grace (aka the Titans on-the-run) are fighting Backlash (my character, new baddie) and the military (Smith is the commanding officer) has come to assist Backlash in said fight. Ravian, another electrokinetic, is fighting alongside JaK and Grace.

The bit I'm concerned about is why Backlash would fight Primarch. :/ In all actuality, she doesn't give a crap about the military. :O But shhh! It's a secret...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna need more help.   We're gonna need more help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're gonna need more help.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next