Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Vote_lcapGonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Voting_barGonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Vote_lcapGonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Voting_barGonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:42 pm

The thug flies backward, blood flying from his shattered mouth." Holy S@#%!! What the hells going on!!" The gang looks up as a slender form steps through the door, holding what appeared to be a cloth wrapped rod."Kid, you'll regret that!!" The gangster pulls out a bowie, lunging toward. Spinning around the blow, Yami traps the mans arm with the Baton, pressing......A loud Crack echoes out, and the man spasms, cursing loudly only to fall to the ground choking as the harsh hero slams a fist into his throaght.Another thug growls." Fool...you've attacked the Pack!!" Fate Weaver snorts as they transform, revealing themselves as werewolves." Bring it, puppies."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:31 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 pm

The second werewolf thug was pushed to the ground as his back was brutally broken by the armoured being that descended upon him. Tendrils of shadow emerged from underneath the sabatons of the newcomer, wrapping themselves around the werewolf to restrain him. The form glinted of jet black armour with accents of purple and flecks of gold as an intricately designed spatha with the same colour scheme was unsheathed and held up in the air, blade pointing at the nape of the werewolf's neck.

"Hesperus." the single word was uttered in a garbled, distorted and malevolent growl of a voice as the sword plunged through the neck of the wolf creature, causing the monster to cough up blood and become lifeless on the ground.

Earlier....

"You don't seem to understand what I am offering to you. I am offering you a chance to redeem yourselves! I am giving you the opportunity for a new life, I am offering you salvation! A cure for your curse. You reject this gift?"

"We don't want your salvation, Nephilim fool." The packleader retorted, "There is no cure for our condition. This is the way we are, and you cannot change it. We will not join your cause, regardless."

"A grave mistake, sir wolf... you miss out on a great opportunity." the Nephilim turned, exiting the hideout, "I will see that you regret it."

'And when I am finished with you, you will have no choice but to pledge allegiance to your own destroyer...'

------------------------------
Khariel Ravenlock's face was distorted and covered by the purplish black mask of pure shadow that licked down his neck and spine in a fire-like manner, joining with his ethereal, void-like wings on his back. This mask caused his face to resemble that of a demonic raven's with an unsettling shadowy beak with a disarming grin and misty, glowing white eyes.

The Nephilim allowed the beak of his mask to fall open slightly as he regarded the hero. "Fight with me, or get the hell out of my way, boy." While the Nephilim and the mage were probably around the same age, it was obvious that the angel thought himself above the vigilante in front of him.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Pack had found the two of them and were now circling them with a mixture of hunger and anger in their motivations.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Yami snorts." You don't want me to fight you, Fallen.You might win, but you'll regret it. And as for fighting beside you, I could care less. You stay out of my way, boy." Hevwades into combat,taking the werewolf's by surprise. Locking weapons with one, he pushes back." Why do you fight us, kid? We've done nothing to you!!" Yamis eyes narrow." You attacked innocents."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Khariel let out a hysterical laugh from under his shadowy visage, distorted and malevolent. "My, my, you have quite the attitude, don't you?" The runes on the Nephilim's blade flashed as the night's shadows gathered around it's hilt. "As soon as I'm finished making an example out of these abominations, you better be gone, fool. Lest I make another example out of you, too!"

The shadows of the mask lengthened, and soon Khariel's whole body was enshrouded in a shadowy forcefield. He too started to wade through the crowd of wolf-men (and women!! o3o), sword cutting through the flesh of the creatures with relative ease.

His tirade with the main group of wolves didn't last long, however - the Nephilim was after the packleader himself. After slaying about ten werewolves, Khariel could be seen rising up into the air with a few flaps of his now tangible wings, creating a whirlwind effect in the process, knocking anyone nearby under 125 pounds off their feet and causing anyone under 200 pounds to lose their balance a bit at least.

With that distraction put in place, Khariel flew towards the entrance of the main area where the packleader was located, busting the door open with a psychokinetic blow.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:22 pm

The werewolf snorts." What.don't you know? We can't help it..." Yami kicks him." Lies. A feral beast doesn't steal,and it doesn't hold hostages.You know what you're doing, and you're in full control of yourself when you do it.You have no excuses." He unleashes a powerful blow, and the wolf falls over, knocked out and concussed. The vigilante dodges a shrieking were wolf woman's claws, backhanding her across the temple and knocking her out as well. He snorts, hearing Khars threat." Funny...I was about to say the same." Then he feels a wind. Bracing himself, he gets off balance, rolling from a blow the next instant. Flipping back up, he examines the room." Messy, fallen..." Yami looks at the remaining wolves." He's after your alpha.." They look at eachothwer, than half split apart, running after Khar. The young mage looks at the rest."Well?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Khariel hears the pack run towards his direction and psychokinetically shuts the door and holds it shut with his powers. He would have to make this quick. "I'm giving you one final chance, packleader..." Shadow tendrils grow from his open palm, ready to attack the alpha in front of him. "Join me, or die with your dignity. You know you cannot win."

"Like I said before, I will never pledge allegiance to you, fallen Nephilim scum!" the packleader roared, transforming into his true form.

Spoiler:

Khariel wasted little time in restraining the beast against the far wall with the growing shadow tendrils in his hands. A final shadow tendril manifested from the beak of his forcefield, held at the packleader's throat. With the Nephilim's focus nearly totally on the packleader, the door would be passable again.

When the pack would enter the room, they would see their alpha at the mercy of the interloping Nephilim. "Make another move and I will end your alpha's life." Khariel turned sideways and started to slowly back up behind the desk.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:23 pm

The pack blinks, then charges towards Khar, though a few stay back.....Meanwhile, Yami is working his way through the rest. Though he had received a few wounds, he had managed to work his way through the majority. He stares calmly at the few left, pulling down his scarf and spitting out a gobbet of blood before attacking.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:04 pm

The werewolves that pursued Khariel rushed in, but stopped dead in their tracks when they saw their alpha at the mercy of the pseudo-demonic interloper. "Let him go!" one growled, another one yelped out, "Why are you doing this, you idiot?!"

"My my, you didn't even see if your subordinates wanted this cure? How selfish of you, alpha wolf." Khariel crooned, "Perhaps if you were more open-minded to my request, we would have been able to avoid this exchange..."

"A cure?" a softer yet still feral sounding voice rang out among the pack, and a more feminine werewolf appeared from the crowd. She appeared to be Khariel's age.

Spoiler:

"Yes, my dear. I can offer you a cure, as long as you swear your undying loyalty to my cause. It is a heavy price, I know, but it is such a great gift." Khariel's voice suddenly became like silk as the front of the raven-like shadowy mask dissipated to reveal the face of a fair-skinned man with striking features and blood red eyes. "It is up to you, madam. Will you join me, and I will offer you a cure for your condition?"

"It isn't like I have a choice," the she-wolf snorted, "But you had me at cure. It is a darn shame the alpha kept this opportunity from us, my own father, knowing this would be my escape." she scoffed. "Do you really want a closed-minded coward of an alpha as your leader? Or do you want to break free of this curse that made us the monsters we are?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:07 am

Meanwhile, the slams, booms, and crashes echoing from the entrance room cease,and if one were to enter it, they would see Yami leaning calmly on his Baton as he surveys the groaning bodies surrounding him.Shaking his head, the young mage pulls out a as yet unbroken chair, sitting down and setting his baton on a nearby table as he pulls out a peice of jerky, gnawing at it. Threaten him, would he? Well, hell wait, and then well see...
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:12 pm

A few of the werewolves grunted in agreement to Liara's statement, but the rest were silent. "This... this is treason! My own pack, my own daughter, turning against me! You would give up your life, your identity, to follow this fallen Nephilim fool?!" the alpha growled, but was silenced again with Khariel's shadowy tendril threatening to pierce his throat.

"This was never my life, dad." Liara said, "My affliction has always been your fault."

Khariel maintained a poker face, but noted that the circumstances were very much in his favour to take Liara and some other werewolves under his wing. "What do you mean?" Khariel mused, "Your father turned you, didn't he?"

"That's right," Liara replied, "He turned shortly before I did. He was involved in some shady business here in Jump City behind my mother's back and mine when he got the affliction. He killed my mother on his first transformation and turned me shortly thereafter." she pulled her tunic down over her shoulder, revealing a nasty scar. "I was eleven years old. Could you blame me if I left, father?"

The other werewolves muttered among themselves in shock and surprise, it was obvious they were unaware of Liara's entrance into the pack. "What a way to earn your dominance," one growled, "We are feral by nature, maybe. But we still have morals that we follow! You can't try to turn a kid and expect her to live!"

"You should know I had no control over my actions!" the alpha roared, "You can't control yourself on your first turn-"

"ENOUGH!" Khariel shouted, causing the room to fall silent. "I think all that has needed to be said has been uttered now. Anything more is just pointless arguing." He turned to the group of werewolves in the room with him. "Now that you know the truth, will you come with me away from this life of lies, and move on to something better?"

The werewolves in the room all nodded and grunted in agreement. "Now you see, all that remains of your pack has turned their backs on you, alpha wolf." Khariel turned back to the alpha. "Your life as you know it is over. If you will still not join us, I will deliver you to the afterlife."

"Go to hell, wretched fallen. I hope you get what's coming to you."

With that, Khariel thrusted the shadowy tendril at the alpha's throat into the base of his neck, asphyxiating the lead wolf and releasing the other tendrils. The wolf man slid to the floor, a blood pooling around his body. Khariel then turned to Liara, "I just murdered your father, are you afraid?"

"No. He was never my father. I have never met this man."

Khariel nodded, motioning for her and the rest of the werewolves to follow him back into the entrance room. Yami awaited there, chewing on a strip of jerky.

"So I see you waited for me, boy." Khariel addressed the cloth mage, "Are you going to take me up on my offer?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Yami snorts, grabbing his baton," I have no interest in fighting beside you, Fallen. Like I said, I could care less." He stands up, finishing his jerky as he lightly waggles his baton, the fierce golden eyes narrowing." No...what I want is an apology for you threatening me, Lord Arrogance."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Khariel grinned, suppressing a chuckle. "Again with the attitude? My, my, you need to learn some respect... and you speak of apologies, are you really one to judge?" he held out his sword to the side of him, shadowy runes flaring up in energy as more darkness swirls and gathers around it. "What a perfect chance to show my new allies what kind of power I possess..."

Dark energy gathered, he summons his shadowy wings, taking a stance. "You want an apology? Here's your apology, insolent boy!" He took off from his position, using the force of his wings to send him flying towards Yami at a blinding speed, sword at the ready, poised to engage the cloth mage.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:21 pm

Yami snorts, falling into a stance as well." By all means, do try to teach me....try."The Nephilem charges at him, and he blocks, skidding backwards slightly." Hmmm..not sure this is satisfactory... Don't think I'll be easy to beat, Fallen.." The mage growls." I was born to fight things like you!!!" He concentrates his Breath, then forms another Baton, sending it flying at the dark warriors face, the other pushing against the sword. He follows up by springing back, delivering a punishing kick to the Nephilem's face.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Khariel grunted as the weapons of the two combatants clashed, and blocked Yami's second baton with his off-hand, coated in a shadow around the palm to soften the blow. As the cloth mage disengaged with a kick, the Nephilim countered with a psychokinetic blow that sent him sliding for a few feet before he used the force of the move to take off into the air a few feet.

'I may be able to predict his attacks with my telepathy, but even with that, this hero is too powerful to take on up close...' Khariel thought to himself. The Nephilim and the Fate Weaver were evenly matched which was fine for an entertaining battle, but Khariel was showcasing his capabilities to his new followers... he needed to appear powerful.

"Are you okay?" Liara shouted up to Khariel.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me!" he replied, "Just watch me." He turned to Yami, "On this day, I, Khariel Ravenlock will show you to know your place! Prove to me your inheritance!"

Khariel focussed, gathering the darkness and shadow in the area around himself, forming his forcefield of shadow but also summoning dark tendrils from his hand, blade, and shadowy raven-like beak. His now ghostly white glowing eyes pierced malevolently at Yami, a cold, malevolent presence beginning to permeate the whole area.

"Now... fall at my hand!" Khariel's distorted voice growled as he shot out his shadowy gauntlet, shadow tendrils extending towards Yami to try and pierce and slice him. If Yami tried to cut through them, he would notice that they would simply rejoin again as long as there were shadows in the area to supply them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!   Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna need stitches....(Open)DONE, FINISHED, CAPUT!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next