Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapBelly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Voting_barBelly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapBelly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Voting_barBelly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Belly of the Beast [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Inferno had no idea how this was going to turn out, everyone was babbling to eachother and shooting witty quips at eachother. "Hey, I know more then just smashing stuff," Inferno replied scratching the back of his head bewildered. He wasn't going to deny that smashing was alot of what he did, but... ok scratch that, he MOSTLY did smashing. But there was also fire! "Sides I wouldn't have had to smash anything had itsy bitsy hadn't ticked me off," Inferno added.

He was very fortunate that Ignis was here, as he had no intention of seriously fighting Spider-girl for the obvious reason that she was a girl. Arachni was totally open season and still needed a knuckle sandwhich. Hopefully he wouldn't get stuck fighting Spider-Girl if this turned into another brawl.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Ignis was quiet for the most part, content with standing on the sidelines and watching the events unfold slowly. It was a boring, but necessary thing for her to do, and while she held no strong feelings towards the towering brute of a man. She did feel that his ability to utilize fire wasn't something she could just overlook and ignore either. And she would have been content to stay out of this until Spider-girl decided to address her. "Am I his sister or a former lover seeking recompense? No I do not believe so," she responded in kind, her voice level and chillingly cold, a direct contrast to the fire and flame that enveloped her arm and seemingly glowed within her eyes.

"But, be that as it may. I do feel a distinct kinship, one that would be mutually beneficial for the both of us." Ignis stepped forward and it was rather clear that she towered over everyone but Inferno. Long Auburn hair wild and untamed, a distinct red tattoo and her outfit, a mishmash that looked like it belonged in a museum. Ignis had a distinct wild-child appearance, almost as if she came from the past or from a children's story. But there was most certainly nothing childlike about her or the danger she possessed at her very fingertips.

She gave a sidelong glance towards inferno before cracking her neck from side to side. "I know you won't agree to this but I will ask any ways. Leave him be. Go. I don't like violence as much as I used to, but it still serves a rather useful purpose when things do fall apart. And I am one who is very intimate with strife and war," Ignis didn't think it would make a difference but she couldn't stand there forever, couldn't just stand there and do nothing. It was a subtle feeling that came off as being sickeningly hot and suffocating; A stifling sense of dread that in more ways than one, marked her as someone that was entirely anything but a human being. One that had her eyes on the one beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 am

(Mind)
"For all those at home who can't translate old school English; she said to go away and leave her flaming humongous cousin alone or she was gonna kick my---"

"Ehhh, sure thing. I'll leave, buuuut my little arachnid buddy is coming with me for a family reunion with our other 644 siblings. Oh, and Macho Camacho there has to apologize and at least put out all the fires he started."

Liz didn't particularly care about steels tax rate going up as she pointed at the miscellainious bushes, benches, and newspaper stands lit up. Maybe it would get the mayor kicked out of office sooner, but she did care about the damage and trouble these two had caused the general people of this fair city...........Also, she wasn't going to let them pummel spider Jr. over there.......But, more so the disturbing the peace thing was just wrong.

"Otherwise, I guess we've got our-selves an old fashioned texan 4 way stand off."

As Liz spoke she twitched her finger as if she was going to shoot web-balls at any moment, quick draw style.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 am

Whoa! ...what?! Spider Jr.? No, no, no, no! That can't sta-, ah, it may ease this predicament. Arachnikid said nothing, keeping quiet, for once. Simply overlooking the situation which had become quite amusing. It seems as though this ArachniChick had scared the two below, somehow. Maybe two spiders is a bit too much of a challenge for these two, after all. Inferno had his hands full dealing with just one. He remained stuck to the wall, perched there but every so often climbed a little bit higher, eventually to reach the roof. He was just eager not to miss a thing Inferno or the other one said or did.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Scared? No. Inferno had a policy of not hitting girls unless they happened to be his evil demon of a daddy's girl sister. Now he liked the name though! And a girl stroking his ego did wonders to make him more... willing to put it one way. But fire? Inferno glanced around and... didn't really see any due to the fact that earlier, Arachni had broken some hydrants that sent water- oh wait there were still a couple here and there. Dang hydrants not dousing all of the fire and stop working when he wanted them too. Cause he could have easily just used his hand to angle the pressurized water at the fire.

But the water seemed to have stopped. "Apologize for what exactly? Cause if I have to apologize to itsy bitsy when he was the one that stalked me, then that's bogus... unless he apologizes for ruining my date," Inferno replied seriously. Yes, he was THAT childish that he demanded an apology before he would. "And I only make fire, I can't douse them without water or an extinguisher," Inferno added more as an apology then him refusing to do it. Ignis ate fire though so there was that.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 am

"The fires?" Ignis took purchase of her surroundings and noted that while the majority of the conflagrations had gone out, there were still a few in the immediate area and her stomach rumbled and growled. The fire that had bathed her a moment ago was appetizing, but not entirely filling. She wanted more, craved more and it was a simple task of ignoring the two spiders before moving about with a deft quickness, as she tore the flames from their respective places, the flames wicked and wavered, licked at her flesh but it did not burn as she condensed the flame into a sphere, no bigger than a large apple and took a bite from it, as the flames wicked and licked at the air from the gap her teeth had made.

That task was done for the most part and she returned to the group, a stoic expression on her face as she nibbled away at the orb, she had no interest or love for these two people. Damage could be repaired easily, a life, not so much. The way they went with their demands...annoyed her, they treated the grass and trees as the same thing as a human life. Damage was costly, but still it nagged at her. As the heat rose around her and the pressure began to drop ever so slightly, the grass around her feet smouldering and smoking as it slowly burned away, leaving charred ground for her to stand on. Scared was the last thing on her mind at this moment, irritation and agitation was the most likely culprit.

The wind had taken a strange turn, it was actually being drawn inward toward Ignis as she took another bite of that fiery apple, eyes glowing yellow. "I've done more damage in my life than this. This is...inconsequential, make someone apologize if they kill someone. Make me say sorry instead."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 pm

"An apology wouldn't do much if he killed someone."

Spider-Girl said with an anime twitching eyebrow comically quivering in agitation on her forehead, and looked to Inferno immediately following.

"Anyway fine. No need to clean up the fires, but still, you do owe all the people you inconvienced SOME type of compensation. As does bug boy."

Liz then took a glance at Ignis and kinda felt a chill go up her spine, this chick was creepy.

"She might need some prosac though, and submission to pyroholics anonymous."

Spider-Girl then looked between Arachnikid and Inferno with while tapping her feet and crossing her arms. Liz was hoping they would be stand up gentlemen, otherwise she would need to hall them off to jail like any other petty crook. Which at this point, might actually do more harm than good, but Liz wasn't about letting crime just go unpunished.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:39 am

"How do I? ...I'm the one who was trying to stop this flaming sack of crap! And avoid getting squished... come on, you have to at least relate to that Spi-chick"

Arachnikid said, calling out from atop the building he was perched on top of. He hadn't done anything wrong, in his eyes. He even chose to take the elevator rather than smashing through a building; that's being considerate. Plus, this brute probably won't say sorry, fighting seems to be the likely solution. No matter how many wise cracks Spider-Girl thinks of making.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:31 am

"Stop me from what? Go meet my date? The crosswalk hadn't even been red for more then a second! Was plenty of time for me to cross but some ass hat couldn't be bothered to wait! So I dented his car with my fist. BIG FREAKING DEAL! AND IT WAS JUST THAT ONE CAR!" Inferno exclaimed hotly, quickly losing his patience again. Really, there were drug dealers, bank robbers, gang members, and even worse running around and Inferno smashing one car was thrown infront of all of them? But bare in mind that in Inferno's mind, he was in the right.

He had also conveniently forgotten to mention about the other damages he had created in an attempt to get the hell away from Arachni. But he would quickly point out that had Arachni just left him alone, there would just be the one car damaged. No big deal, get a tow truck. "Where's that apology small fry?" Inferno demanded, firmly set in waiting it out. Only cause Spider Girl was there. Ignis apparently seemed cool with the entire destruction and possible death stuff so he had no issue with her if a fight broke out. Which since both he and Arachni were stubborn, it was likely that one would break out. "Speaking of compensation..." Inferno said switching gears as a thought hit him.

Scary that he gets those right? "I'm sure you had better things to do then come all this way and play peacemaker. So how's about I take you out tonight? My treat?" Inferno asked Spider-Girl smiling sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Perhaps....she was too hasty in considering Inferno as an equal, as Ignis was privy to learn. She felt no small amount of shame as her hand met her face, he was hitting on one of the spiders a man who thought with his parts instead of his head. Perhaps it would be much better if there was something else to occupy themselves with, so she stepped forward raised her hands high and brought them crashing down to the ground with a thunderous roar, as flames bellowed up around her like an all consuming beast. Ignis looked like a spectre wrapped in flame, black silhouette that wavered and flickered within the well that shot into the air like a towering pyroclasm. "This is boring," she spoke softly, yet it seemed to quiet the roar of flames as her voice now stood above the flames that illuminated the grounds with an infernal red glow.

"The time for talking is over, action is now!" She gave a sharp barking shout as the flames collapsed in on herself, as they died out, petered into oblivion, she stood there cloaked in the flames, arms wrapped in what looked like bandages of fire, her left hand pointing towards the spider brat hiding up above and fired several lancets of flame, like tiny red hot slivers of steel that streaked through the air and lit up the sky with their tails of red fire. "Make him apologize, show him you are a force to be reckoned with. The strong prevail and the weak bow down."

She didn't take her eyes off arachnikid, those glowing yellow eyes like burning embers. She didn't even register a smile, as she shot at him, she took no pleasure in the attack. She merely saw it as a means to an end, that was it. A simple way to end this argument and start a conflict of fire and conflict; of fists and blood and broken bones. This was how Ignis operated, Acta non verba; action, not words. They spoke to her loudly and profoundly the sound of grunts and the taste of blood on your lips. It spoke to her better than the silver-est of tongues. "Speak with me, but not with words. Use fists, blades, clubs and spears; a fight is what I seek, the most physical of arguments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Before Spider-Girl could answer him in typical disgusted and perverted fashion, it would seem the fire chick had enough of all the banter and started to attack Arachnikid.

"Treat you say? Well since she's asking I've got something tasty for her..."

Spider-Girl then ran at Ignis and flipped over her in a fancy corkscrew twirl, while doing so she webbed her fist up into a big handmade boxing glove and then upon landing launched at her with a uppercut, but pulled the power as usual.

"...I call it a knuckle sandwich!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belly of the Beast [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4