Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beast Boy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beast Boy Vote_lcapBeast Boy Voting_barBeast Boy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beast Boy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Beast Boy   Beast Boy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:33 pm

BEAST BOY
Beast Boy Beast_Boy_by_gaaras_girl_14
"I may not be smart enough to do everything, But I'm dumb enough to try anything"

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:
Garfield Logan
Alias(es):
Beast Boy
Classification:
Metahuman
Affiliation:
Teen Titans
Doom Patrol

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Green
Eye Color:
Green
Height:
5'8''
Weight:
150lbs
Other:
Green Skin

===POWERS===

Powers:
Beast Boy's power is pretty simple really. Through his own choice, he can take on the form of any animal in the world. As well as some prehistoric, and alien creatures. Depending on his knowledge of the creature, and whether he has seen what it looks like.
When he takes on the form of any given animal. It comes with its advantages and disadvantages. Whilst he gains all the pros, he gains all the weaknesses as well. He may have say, enhanced speed or strength, even flight in some forms. He may also might get tired quicker, or be slow. Everything sort of evens itself out.
At any point, Beast Boy can revert back to his normal, human form. But in this human form, he's just like any other human. He's just as weak, or as strong as a normal person. Nothing special.
Also, whilst in a form. He can't speak. He can grunt, and growl. But not speak. These forms also tend to be green, like him. So he's pretty easy to spot really.

Some Forms:
Pterodactyl; For flying and transporting teammates
Falcon; For high-speed flight
Kangaroo; For supreme boxing skills
Cheetah; For enhanced running speed
Gorilla/Sasquatch; For a more versatile form and strength in hand-to-hand combat
Whale/Stegosaurus; For weighty slam-downs
Ram/Rhinoceros/Triceratops/Elephant; For charging through enemies
Hummingbird; For evasion
Turtle/Armodillo; For protection
Dog; For sniffing out trails
Gecko; For wall-climbing
Dolphin/Shark; For underwater duty
Snake; For slithering into narrow places
Fly/Mouse/Chameleon; For stealth
Monkey/Chimpanzee/Baboon; For agility
Octopus/Squid/Python; For restraints
Flying Squirrel; To climb and glide
Kitten; To do what he calls 'the face' which nobody. And I mean nobody, can resist

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Cracking Jokes
Watching Television
Playing Videogames
Drinking Root beer
Eating Tofu
Listening to music
Attempting to make Raven laugh/smile
And of course, Mopeds

Dislikes:
Meat. I cannot stress this enough people.
Mento's attitude at times
Animal cruelty. Go figure >_>

Strengths:
Beast Boy is good at adapting to a situation. Able to shift between various forms, to suit what is needed at any given situation.
Gains the strengths (But also weaknesses) of the forms he takes.
Loyal, and can follow orders. As well as given, when the leadership role is past on to him.

Weaknesses:
Ice Cream: Who can resist Ice Cream right? Certainly not Beast Boy... One of his favourite meals.
Poachers: He can turn into animals... Pretty straight forward. Plus, Who honestly WANTS to be shot?
Ivory Dealers: Almost the same as Poachers. But within Elephant form. Beast Boy does not want to be made into piano keys.
Meat: Beast Boy is a strict vegetarian. He can't stand meat, and even has a hard time watching others eat the stuff. Bahhh, No meat!
Weaknesses of a normal human unless he is in a particular form. Which then, can be varied.
His feelings (E.G. Love). Where he'll put himself in harm's way because he cares for someone.
Sometimes Beast Boy can come across as being too confident, or too brave. Entering himself into situations/scenarios which he has a tough time dealing with.

Skills:
Some Martial Arts training (Thanks to Robin)

Habits/Quirks:
Beast Boy shows some... animal like tendencies. He'll often move his ears up and down, displaying his mood. And will also sit on a chair, with his feet. Sort of... crouched? I guess.

Personality:
Beast Boy is a light hearted, carefree, jokester. He has a tendency to pull pranks, hoping to impress or make the other Titans laugh. Not all of them go to plan, and when they backfire. That's usually when he entertains the Titans. Beast Boy also seems to be the butt of most of the jokes shared between the Titans. But being so carefree, he tends to just shrug them off. When there is an important mission which requires total focus. Beast Boy is always the one who would interrupt with a joke, or a wacky suggestion. Giving the others the idea that he is immature, dumb, wacky, and a little thick headed. But Beast Boy isn't truly any of those things. When he needs to be, he can be just as focused as anyone else. Proving that he can adapt, that he is quick thinking and also has battle prowess.
Beast Boy is a very kind guy though, very supportive. He refuses to give up on his friends, and will always rush to their rescue no matter what. As a result, if he feels he has let the team down, or that he has hurt a friend. He shows true signs of sadness , and depression. He really does; care.
Beast Boy is an attention seeker though. He loves the spotlight, as he loves to entertain everyone and anyone. He's a determined guy, and won't back down until he has you laughing.
Oh... And bring up meat. I dare ya.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
Mark Logan (Father, deceased)
Marie Logan (Mother, deceased)
The Doom Patrol (Foster Family)

Place of Origin:
Africa
Current City:
Jump City
History:
Beast Boy's parents; Mark & Marie Logan. Were known geneticists, who travelled the World to study different types of wildlife, in all different kinds of terrain. As a result of this, Beast Boy was brought up exploring the vast jungles of Africa, Brazil and India, along with several other places which depended on where his parents decided to go. His parents, were rather fond of this unique and rare type of Monkey. It was green. Upon finding this Monkey, at some point during that very day. Beast Boy was bitten by the animal, which in turn. Caused Beast Boy to suffer from a serious illness known as 'Sakutia'. Realising this, his parents attempted to cure him. Coming up with a serum to stop the illness, which in actual fact. Granted him his shape shifting abilities. Along with these abilities, his appearance also changed as a side effect. His skin, hair and eyes all changed to a shade of green. Much like the Monkey that had bit him.

His parents later died in a boating related accident. An accident, which to this day. He has always believed he could of stopped. With his parents dead, Beast Boy was left an orphan. Soon to be brought up by the Doom Patrol. Determined to jin the group, Beast Boy broke into the Doom Patrol's headquarters. At first, when caught. He was treated like an intruder, just like anybody else who could of broken in. But his sheer determination to escape had impressed the members of the Doom Patrol, and so. He had become a member of the team.

Being the youngest of the group, and as he had no parents. He looked to Mento and Elasti-Girl, who were basically. His foster parents. Mento was strict, and taught through harsh discipline. His attitude didn't help much either, as he never seemed to really encourage Beast Boy to do anything. Feeling alone, and alienated from his Doom Patrol family. Beast Boy decided to go it alone, playing by his very own rules.

Searching for a new place to call home. Beast Boy came to Jump City, and it didn't take too long for him to realise that this was home. Wandering the streets, Beast Boy came across Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg. His future team mates, friends, and honestly; family. Helping to aid them in freeing Starfire from her Gordanian captors. United by the event, the five formed a team. A team to protect Jump City, a team simply known as the; Teen Titans.

Throughout Beast Boy's career with the Teen Titans. He has always been the carefree jokester. Who Robin, Starfire, Raven and Cyborg either loved to hate, or hated to love. He's pulled a lot of pranks, and often found himself in trouble, as well as putting the others in a troubling spot. But when he's backed against a wall, with nowhere to run. Beast Boy always acts like the animal he is, and always ready to support his team mates.

Beast Boy has had a girlfriend. A girlfriend in the form of Terra. Beast Boy instantly took a strong liking to her upon meeting, but she didn't always seem as enthused. As she was always conflicted, feeling insecure about her own powers and what she's capable of. Terra did end up betraying the Titans, but she showed her true colours when she was granted redemption by helping the Titans defeat Slade. Why did she return to help? Well, Beast Boy likes to think he had something to do with it. But as a result, Terra was turned to stone. But still, Beast Boy always kept a soft spot for her in his heart. After many battles alongside the Titans. All around the globe. It was in Jump City that Beast Boy spotted a girl who looked EXACTLY like Terra. Confronting her, it seemed as though she didn't know him, or had forgotten him due to amnesia. Beast Boy remained eager to prove it was Terra, trying to help her remember. Eventually, Beast Boy gave up in his efforts. And decided to let her go.

Beast Boy has always had a tendency to try and impress Raven. Whether that be with a joke, or trying to do something nice for her. He shows a real eagerness to make her laugh, or smile. No doubt, they are friends. No matter how many times Beast Boy has ticked each other off. Hell, one time. They even had a 'moment'. But before anything could really happen, or be said. Beast Boy was saddened by the interruption of Cyborg. Damn him. The two play off one another, and perhaps. Are even best friends.

===SAMPLE RP===

A bright day in Jump City, a warm, sunny day. As always, it was busy with life. Jam packed full of all the citizens of this marvellous City, which has gone through its fair share of tough times. A few alarms had gone off, which will of course be answered by the Teen Titans. But for now, we got to Titan Tower. A great, architectural masterpiece, overlooking Jump City. As we head inside to the lounge, we see only two titans. That being the light hearted, jokester; Beast Boy. And the dark and mysterious; Raven. Ah, this will be good.

Sat on one side of the couch was Raven. Sat as she usually does, with her cloak shrouding around her to a certain extent. In her hands; a book. Titled; History of Azaroth'. Whcih she was reading, every now and then the pages turned. But her sole focus was the book, zoned out from what was going on around her. On the other side of the couch, Beast Boy. Controller in hands, as he played 'Mega Monkeys 4' on the big screen. Ducking from side to side, tapping the buttons on the controller like a mad man. As he did this, he bit his bottom lip. The tension was immense, he was so close to the end. Surrounding him where various energy drinks, scattered along the floor. His fuel for this amazing run through of the game. With one creature left, Beast Boy was totally focused.

BEAST BOY
"Come on! Come on! Move left! Faster! Punch! Punch! Missed?! Ugh!"

Lowering her book slightly, Raven looked over to Beast Boy with a rather annoyed expression. He was being awfully loud, and not even the most peaceful monks could ignore him. Realising this, Beast Boy quickly glanced over to Raven for a split second, before looking back at the screen. Still very much engrossed.

BEAST BOY
"Hey! Rae'... What's going on? Star, Robin and Cyborg back yet?"

An extended sigh from Raven. She lowered the book again, which she had momentarily begun reading before.

RAVEN
"No, they're still ou-..."

BEAST BOY
"DAMN IT! Come on! I was so close! So close!" Quick glance to Raven. "Did you see that Rae'? I was one move away from finishing thi-..."

RAVEN
"I don't care"

With the game back at the main menu, Beast Boy had turned to Raven. A sad look on his face, with his pointy ears lowered. A little hurt from the comment. But he soon perked right back up. A smile, his ears pointed upwards again.

BEAST BOY
"How about we play together? Huh? I mean, I know you're new to this game but, I can show you the ropes. What do you say?"

RAVEN
"No..."

BEAST BOY
"But... But... Cyborg is out, it's just us. Come on... Let your hood down, have a little fun. I need someone to help me Rae'. We'd be like... Video Game gods... Kings of Me-... King, and Queen... Of 'Mega Monkeys 4'. Got a nice ring to it right? Please..."

A wide smile on the face of Beast Boy. Glancing at Raven with a glimmering look of hope in his eyes. Hands clasped together, virtually begging her to play the video game with him. Raven however, seemed less enthused. Her eyes shut for a few moments, she sighed as she rubbed her forehead with her right hand. Dropping both hands down, laying on her lap. She opened her eyes once more, answering.

RAVEN
"No..."

Raven raised her book up once again, and continued reading. Less noise now, so she can fully concentrate. Beast Boy though, he never took 'No' for an answer. Slowly, and stealthily. He crept towards Raven. The wide smile, the glimmering eyes. All in tact. As he got close, Beast Boy grabbed the book, pulling it away from Raven so he was right in front of her. Too close for comfort. In fact, dangerously close when it comes to Raven.

BEAST BOY
"Please..."

RAVEN
"I said, no"

With one swift swipe of the arm, Beast Boy was launched back with a blast of Raven's dark magic. Nothing to hurt him, just knock him across the room on his butt. Raven grabbed her book, and continued reading. Leaving Beast Boy to do whatever, he got the message. Sitting up from the ground, Beast Boy scratched the back of his neck. His ears pointed downward slightly, with his hair a tad scruffy. Peering over to Raven, he understood. She didn't want to play, that's fine.

Good news for Beast Boy though, as the door to the lounge opened. Standing in the doorway was Cyborg. Back from kicking butt, and fighting crime. A huge smile on his face, a smug one really. He called out.

CYBORG
"How's my favourite little pairing doing? Miss me? Of course you did, but don't worry. I saved the day as always. Beast Boy, up for some Mega Monkeys 4? I know I am"

A huge smile across Beast Boy's face. He leapt to his feet all cheery and happy now. Darting towards the couch, he sat beside Cyborg. Both with controllers in hand, tapping away as the game started. Moving from side to side with the game. Woo! But still, Raven wasn't too amused. Her eyes squinted, she muttered to herself.

RAVEN
"Juuuust great"

JaK claimed this profile on msn

Last edited by Amaggad on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Boy   Beast Boy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Beast Boy Venom_26

WOW, nice app. considering we don't usually except MAINstream canons and since Beast Boy was the youngest of the team I guess his age is actually appropriate.
Back to top Go down

Beast Boy
Page 1 of 1