Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Belly of the Beast [Open] Vote_lcapBelly of the Beast [Open] Voting_barBelly of the Beast [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Belly of the Beast [Open] Vote_lcapBelly of the Beast [Open] Voting_barBelly of the Beast [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Belly of the Beast [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Belly of the Beast [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm

People on the streets of Jump City made it a point to stay away as a giant of a man made his way passed. He was over eight feet tall, had flaming red hair, impish amber colored eyes, and of course- was built like a freaking tank! He liked to call himself Inferno, and though he had only been in Jump a short time, Inferno was making a name for himself in the criminal underground; both good or bad.

Today, Inferno was not out to rob a bank, a store, light a fire truck on fire, or anything that broke the law. He wasn't sick or going soft, but by the gurgling of his stomach, it was obvious he was hungry. "Let's see... what do I feel like today?" Inferno asked no one in particular while passersby gave him a wide berth. He didn't have an answer right now, so he decided to do what that tucan said on TV. Inferno was gonna follow his nose.

There were a few good aromas floating around, but one just smelled alittle better then the others. Now he came to a cross walk, and while normal people would push the button and wait, Inferno was on a quest! And he ignored the cross walk and casually strolled by where a car had to slam on the breaks. The driver had been about to honk the horn but quickly distracted by Inferno's massive size. "Oi, I'm walking here!" Inferno bellowed, bringing his fist down onto the hood of the car until it sank into it. The car was now essentially ruined as Inferno left like nothing happened, feeling quite content with the knowledge that he had just created a traffic jam as he continued on his quest for food.

After a couple more minutes of following smells, Inferno finally found himself inside an all you can eat buffet. "Jackpot!" Inferno booyahed, squeezing through the door (which was hilarious) and making his way to a cashier. Have you ever seen a deer in the headlights? Well, when he saw Inferno coming, that's what he looked like. "Normally I don't do this but... I'm in a hurry and wanna avoid the crap," Inferno said and actually PAID for his meal. Too bad it was like releasing a bull into a china shop.

Grabbing a PITCHER of soda, Inferno found a table and then proceeded to gather up food on his tray. Have you ever seen the leaning tower of plates? Now you can say you did. Once he had enough food for awhile, Inferno took a seat and began to chow down!
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 am

Lucky for the residents of Jump City, their favorite neighborhood Arachnid was about the place. He had been sat atop one of the larger buildings in Jump City, casually sat on the ledge with his feet dangling down. In hand a hot dog half eaten, with a finished soda beside him. He had been having a bit of lunch himself it seems, but that soon stopped as he saw Inferno rushing through the city. The hooded hero threw his hot dog away, and proceeded to leap off the side of the building, free falling down with his body spread wide. At the right moment he would fire a line of webbing from one of his gauntlets, it clinged onto a nearby building and he was able to swing, doing so as he stayed on Inferno's trail. This guy sure knows how to attract attention...

Enough swinging, Arachnikid hit the ground running, but came to a stop as traffic lights turned red. Whilst he stood there, waiting casually amongst the other citizens, him being the only one in a superhero costume. He knew that Inferno was creating some distance. But! The trail of people talking, and others panicing was the trail Arachnikid had to follow. He eventually reached another road, in which there was a huge dent in a mans car, with a horde of traffic behind him, all beeping. Arachnikid thought about stopping to help but, there was a bigger problem. He ran on, looking for where Inferno may of gone. 'rachni Sense time.

Alas! Arachnikid found Inferno. He stepped into the restaurant and soon noticed the big pile of plates. Arachnikid had been in a fight with Tib lately, a monster. But damn... does this guy out do him with the amount of food he plans on eating. ...scary. A waiter approached Arachnikid, see what he wanted.

"Sir, to enter you need to p-"

"No need! Superhero business!"

"But, you don't look like one sir"

-__-. Arachnikid reached into the pockets of his hood, pulling out a few coins which he threw the waiters way. Now he walked over to Inferno, lets make this quick... might be time to get another Hot Dog.

"You know... for someone of your size, I would have thought a diet would be best, not a gorge fest of food"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:16 am

To say Atilla the Hun had better table manners then Inferno would be putting it mildly at best. He was shoveling food in at an almost constant rate, ignoring the stares of astonishment and disgust he was getting. Inferno could care less what people around him were thinking, all that mattered at this moment was eating! And man was he hungry. You would think he would have to slow down at some point to avoid getting an upset stomach, but he seemed to want to get this done with as quickly as possible. Hot date perhaps?

Inferno being Inferno of course had no idea that he had been followed, didn't notice when Arachnikid came inside, and even though Arachnikid was talking TO HIM, Inferno took a moment before he even realized someone else was there. And when he did, Inferno burst out laughing. It wasn't Arachnikid's quip that he found funny, he literally thought Arachnikid himself was funny looking. Actually, Inferno liked the hoodie, but the giant bug-like goggles were just too much.

"Ain't it alittle late for Halloween little man?" Inferno quipped in response, clearing out the last of his plates. He then finished off the pitcher of soda as Arachni most likely responded, and released a great mighty belch that made plenty of heads turn his way. "Aaahh, that hit the spot. Now, what'd you want shorty? I don't have all day to play so make it quick," Inferno said rising to his feet, having to look down at Arachnikid. There was definitely an... OBVIOUS difference in height going on here.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am

Timeout! How big was this dude, huh? He was like an eclipse compared to the scrawny Arachnikid. Ak would look down to the floor for the moment, scratching his head as he pondered what to say. From the looks of things, it looks as though he could be eaten himself. Arachnikid let out a sigh as he looked up at Inferno who towered above him, but as usual. AK showed no fear.

Disturbing the peace, vandalism and orchestrating a traffic jam... now, I'm no hit TV cop, but. I'm guessing it was the big guy who looks like he just ate a horse... Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 am

"Oh, so just cause I'm different ya gotta brand me a criminal? It wasn't me I tells ya, it was my evil twin!" Inferno replied in an overly dramatic fashion. Inferno was either oblivious to the seriousness of the situation or his actions, or he simply didn't care... AT ALL. Not like any babes got hurt or could have gotten hurt. "But I've had enough of you. It was refreshing after a big meal but I don't got time to mess with you any more," Inferno added as he popped his neck and started to head toward the door. It would be asking too much if this didn't turn into a fight, but Inferno did not consider Arachni much of a threat at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Arachnikid turned to look as Inferno went to walk out the door. How could he not have noticed the cars all coming to a halt, the massive dent in that one car or the people who narrowly leaped out of his path? Arachnikid shot a line of webbing towards one of the plates, it stuck on and then allowed Arachnikid to launch it towards Inferno. It was never intended to hit, andd instead smashed against the wall just beside him, to grab his attention.

"Come on, there is no way there can be too big guys that ugly running around"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Inferno had already put Arachni out of his mind, already thinking ahead to his date later this afternoon. Yes he could see her now, long black hair, beautiful lips, pretty eyes, soft smooth skin, a rack to die for, legs that went on forever- his daydreaming shattered just as easily as the plate did. "You accuse me of vandalism? You just broke a plate. Someone should run your scrawny butt in," Inferno bellowed, but he hadn't seen how Arachni threw the plate so was still vastly ignoring his presence. "Buzz off ya insect before I open up a can of Raid," Inferno quipped as he squeezed through the door and headed out onto the streets. Atleast now Arachnikid didn't have to worry about some customers getting caught up in a brawl.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Arachnikid would run out in pursuit, a waiter went to address him about the broken plate, but Arachnikid just rushed by. Outside, AK could see his target. He leapt up high into the air, a bit of a corkscrew spin as he went through the air, landing down on the ground in front of Inferno. He got to his feet from the crouched position, looking Infernos way.

"You broke a mans car, you disturbed peoples journeys, and for what? So you could stuff your face? It's the small things that forge who you will become, and right now... it looks like you'll be spending some time doing community service, red"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Inferno was not allowed to day dream again, he now had an unwanted pest problem that demanded his attention. "So? I'm in a rush right now. Not like anyone got hurt and I sure as hell don't give a rat's ass about some dude's car," Inferno replied, quickly growing irritated. So the little pest could jump over him? Now THAT was impressive, but he really did not want to deal with this crap right now. "And some little dweeb in a spidey suit ain't gonna get in my way either," Inferno added as he kicked off into the air. Arachni wasn't the only one who could go flying through the air, Inferno's super strength did allow him to leap over buildings of a certain size. Perhaps not a skyscraper but he hadn't tried yet either.

In either case, Inferno literally leaped over Arachni and gotten plenty of distance that would hopefully give Arachni the hint. But since Inferno was so large, it was still easy to spot him from a distance. "I swear that kid is asking to get his face rearranged," Inferno grumbled, HOPING he had seen the last of him.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Yes, Arachnikid was certainly a pest, one that wouldn't be deterred by ones look. Inferno created a good deal of distance, yes. But nothing Arachnikid can't catch up with. Stood in his spot, Arachnikid launched two lines of webbing, one from each gauntlet. The webbing wrapped around two lamp posts, adjacent from one another. Now, Arachnikid walked backwards, as far as he could as he felt the pressure growing whilst he stood his ground. When he could go no further, he loosened his grip, and was forcibly sent flying through the air in the direction of Inferno, crossing lot of ground. As he began to fall down, losing that momentum, he opted to web swing after Inferno.

"You can't out run me brah, just give up!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm

And just as Inferno dreaded, his pest was still on his trail. "Geez, take a hint kid. I don't want ya following me," Inferno growled, pushing a hand out toward Arachni and lanced a stream of fire from his hand toward the strands of webbing. Which Inferno would quickly notice not working so his next tactic was to put some more distance between them. This time he landed onto a building and began to leaping from rooftop to rooftop. "Kid, you are seriously beginning to try my patience. If I didn't have a date I'd stop right now and slam you head first into a building," Inferno called over his shoulder as he tried to get away from Arachnikid.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Well, at least AK knew what he was up against now. He was quite literally, playing with fire. AK landed on the building Inferno had done so previous, running across to the edge and then leaping off before shooting a web to the further across building to help propel him further towards Inferno. It takes him longer to cross the distance, but he wasn't going to let Inferno run away so easily.

"I'd love to see you try!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Inferno was not gonna tolerate this irritation. It wasn't technically going against his code to endanger lives of kids cause he was sure the dude had to be in his teens. And teenagers could be real pains at times. "You asked for it then pal," Inferno called out, skidding to a stop after landing on his latest rooftop. Grabbing one of those little cooling units on the roof, he easily ripped it from it's bearings and hurled it at high speed toward Arachni. In the likely chance that it would miss, Inferno grabbed another one and threw that one too. He did this multiple times until Arachni had presumably landed, where he then roundhouse kicked the air while creating fire from his foot in order to launch a wide arc of fire hurling at him.

He still had some time to get to his date if he legged it after dealing with this rube. But only if he went down quick enough.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:24 am

The first cooling unit was easily expected, as Arachnikid landed on the thing and jumped off, using it was a tiny springboard. He jumped to the next one thrown, again using it as a springboard in order for him to reach the roof. He landed just on the edge, and just as he did so, he found an arc of fire heading his way from the kick. Arachnikid had to jump back, to fall down the building in order to avoid it, allowing the arc of fire to pass overhead. One may believe he fell to his death, as Arachnikid seemingly disappeared. He instead however, was crawling around the building quietly in order to get a jump on his competition.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Many things could be said about Inferno. Intelligent may not have been one of them, but even HE managed to piece enough together to come up with a rough guess that he had not just easily gotten rid of his problem. If the dweeb could swing from building to building like Tarzan, and do parkour off of fast flying cooling units, there was no way in hell he had been taken down that easily. That didn't mean he had any idea what the little bug dude was planning, nor was he close enough to determine if he had actually somehow fallen to his doom.

SO he had a brilliant plan. He bent his knees, and kicked off to propel himself into the air AGAIN. This time however, the roof actually caved in alittle from where he had been standing to give you an idea how much force he used to kick off. He went flying toward a skyscraper and you may be wondering at this point what his plan was. His 'brilliant plan was to either A): Take a shortcut through this building, or B): lose bug dude by smashing through the building. In either case, Inferno's weight plus his velocity was more then enough for him to crash through one of the glass windows of the office building. Ignoring the startled screams of the office workers, Inferno scrambled to his feet and made a mad dash in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belly of the Beast [Open]   Belly of the Beast [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belly of the Beast [Open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next