Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beast (open to titans) Vote_lcapBeast (open to titans) Voting_barBeast (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Beast (open to titans) Vote_lcapBeast (open to titans) Voting_barBeast (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beast (open to titans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Beast (open to titans) Empty
PostSubject: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Tiberius had followed Paige through the city all the way to the boat which he was to heavy for. Tib had swam across the bay his shell letting him float slightly. He trilled at the giant T he was confident he could write this. Tib looked back at the water waiting for Paige and began walking around the tower on the island, his hooves were loud due to his weight so he couldn't be thought of as trying to hide.

Tib walked around the tower looking it up and down then he sat and waited expecting Paige any moment. He played in the dirt with his claws drawing T's.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Paige didn't bother taking the boat but flew over to the island. Paige looked at tib and smiled.

"Comeon big fella over here!"

Paige waved her arm telling him to follow and walked up to the door after all the security junk was done (the scanings and what not) paige would lead tib into the tower while smiling.

"This is titans tower now remamber dont break anything i dont need to get in any more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Another quite day in Jump City and another boring day for Superboy who had once again just been hanging around the Tower. Now though he decided to just go for a walk around the Tower because the city had been pretty quiet lately, maybe people had finally learnt not to mess with Jump City because of the Titans and those crazy enough to try were easy enough for the police to take care of. As he walked along Superboy's super hearing kicked in as he heard some weird noises, they were coming from inside the Tower but they were nothing Superboy had ever heard before so he decided to check it out. Once he got there he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He saw Paige and, well he didn't really know how to describe that thing.

"Um Paige, are you making a habit of bringing random things into the Tower? I mean how the hell do we know that thing isn't going to go crazy and try destroying things?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Tib offered his claw joint to superboy like a hand shake. Tib trilled and tilted his head and managed to make a sound similar to "Paige". Tib was taking Superboy in interestedly. He was being exceedingly gently to keep Paige from getting in trouble. He wondered how many there were in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:13 am

Paiges ear fell when she heear superboy she just walked in and she had already been found out that she brought tib home.

"But hes diffrent i have spent a few hours with him before bring him home this time and I have already told him to no brake anything and hes really nice....."

Paige deiced to pull the oldest line in the book at this point. and looked at super boy with pleading eyes.

"Pleeeeeaaase can we keep him!"

Paige knew tib wasnt some sort of animal but still when was then next time she was going to be able to use that line?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:23 am

Superboy would shake his head, did she seriously think she had really gotten to know whatever it was in a few hours? How did she know that this thing wasn't just acting nice so that it could make its way back here and then start blowing %#!@ up? Well it's time to find out how she knew by asking her.

"So you claim to know him after spending a few hours with him? It takes more than a few hours to get to know someone. How do you know he wasn't just playing nice to get you to trust him and bring him back here because if that's what he actually was trying to do then he seems to have succeeded. You really need to ask before you bring anything back to the Tower so we can make sure it's not a security risk and this and the last thing you brought back were big risks."

Superboy may have been coming off to sound like an ass but he was just trying to look out for the safety of the team and how safe could they be with something like this in the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Paige looked at tib to superboy and took in a deep breath as if getting ready to talk alot and spoke super fast and said.

"Well one he was in the forest and well just by the way he acts tell me he wasn't trying to get to the tower and the thing is I dont even think he knows what the teen titans are when I saw him I saw a smart misunderstood being. He found a bank robbery and tryed to help out and when I asked him to go wait back in the forest he did with out question. and for the record this time I did ask! granet I'm not sure if scope was using sarcaum or not but I'm pretty dang sure he said he could come to the tower...... oh and Big fella over her speaks no english only clicking sounds but he does understand us so if you ask him a question he'll do on click for yes and 2 for no."

Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Tib clicked and lowered his joint disappointed his face couldn't express emotion though. Tib looked back and forth between them working to learn the language. He managed to say danger with a strange accent repeating superboy. Tib walked around them and looked at the entry way running his joint on the wall curiously.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Superboy facepalmed a little bit and let out a small sigh, he couldn't believe Paige was saying this.

"You say that it didn't look like he was trying to make his way back to the Tower? How do you know that he wasn't just faking it, for all you know he could just be trying to make you think that he's nice, and if that's the case then it's working. Maybe you should've gotten someone to come out to you and check this thing out, maybe a more experienced Titan who isn't easily swayed one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Paige crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes.

"I called in a unidentifyed creatchure in the forest and asked if I could bring him to the tower and what ever and scope said I could then called animal conrtol..... who we kinda ditched in the forest after they treated him like some sience project so I brought him back here and he shouldn't be that big of a threat to a place where ALL the titans are and I'm sure you could take him and I'm certain you wouldn't need to. But if you wana give up a possible new friend who can help us fight in battles and hand him over to who ever finds him next lets just say a supervillian for an example and have to fight him then I say bad idea! But I'm sure we can both wait for you to see that him staying here instead of freaking out civillians is the best idea....."

Paige then floated up and sat inidan style in mid air crossing her arms closing her eyes and turned her head away from suberboy.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well if Scope told you to let animal contol take care of him then you should've let animal control take care of him, you do not go against what a member who is your senior says. And it's not a point of whether or not we could take, which we obviously could, it's the point that we shouldn't have to worry about taking care of these things. You should've asked for a Titan to come out and look at him or just left animal control do what they had to do."

Superboy was starting to get angry now, Paige obviously hadn't thought about any of this and had just brought this thing back without even thinking which could be a costly mistake
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Tib sensed Superboy's anger through his posture and he stood fully the muscles on his rifle began to twitch as he filled it with venom for his shards. Tib clicked out a warning this his mandibles in morse code. 'new man stand down, I'm not liking your intentions toward Paige.' his claws twitched slightly as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:23 am

"Well if you think he needs evaluating or something then fine why don't you evaluate him then."

Paige gestured to tib she was too getting angry now. Why couldn't he just trust her about tib she knows that she brings guys back to the tower but well achually counting tib she only brought 3 guys home and non of them did a sneak attack to the tower. Paige was starting to get sick of always being talked down to all the time and if it wasn't for one of her million "When things get ruff dont get running" she would have left already.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:12 am

OT: My bad, forgot about this thread.

"It's not my job to evaluate him. Seeing as you've spoken to Scope about this and gone against his orders I'd say you should get him to evaluate it. Until then though he cannot stay in the Tower, he can stay on the island but not in the Tower." Superboy didn't mind this thing staying on the island, the Towers defences were virtually impenetrable and it would be good to keep a close on it to see what it does. A subtle red glow would then surround Superboy, the subtle glow that was always there when he used his tactile telekinesis, this time he used them to levitate himself off the ground and just glide back through the Tower, he had told Paige what to do and if she goes against the orders of two Titans in one day there will be all hell to pay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast (open to titans)   Beast (open to titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beast (open to titans)
Page 1 of 1