Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
Ama
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 am

Downstairs in the lobby were stationed HIVE's security force. Guards who wore the official yellow, insectoid uniform. They were effectively the administration, logging in arrivals and departures. So despite having rifles, their security checkpoint felt more like an office. Pix was sure the discreet bundle stuffed under one of the desks was a coffee machine. They would likely bring it out when unobserved, along with the radio hidden in a wall panel.

Hugh looked over a shoulder at the camera footage broadcasting inside the transport lift. There was no audio, but his eyes lit up when seeing Hydra. It was about time one of his friends returned. He'd considered asking Nix to watch a movie with him last night. Nix! Hanging out with robots was just sad. Though Zero could be quite the conversationalist. Pix spoke to the guard who's terminal he was peering at, “Thanks nameless lackey number... erm... sorry I don't remember your number. Well that's embarrassing. No, don't tell me. It starts with a one, right?” ( Neutral ) The lift suddenly reached their floor, causing Pix to start approaching, “Forget it I'll just call you Keith from now on.”

As the doors parted Hugh greeted everyone, “Guys! Welcome back, glad I caught you.” He looked up shortly at Malharon, and ushered the others a step away from the surly ghost, “Private discussion, Teach. Excuse us.” Their magic tutor was copacetic, he'd understand the divide between students and teachers.

Pix turned to the others and lowered his voice conspiratorially, “You all need to keep your heads down for a while. I don't know what happened but there's someone new in charge. Headmaster and Headmistress are both gone! So let's let whoever did this blow off some steam and go through their tyrant phase, before getting up to our old tricks again.” Like nicking a few items off their transport subs to sell on. Sometimes the easiest thing to steal was in your own back garden. Hugh went ruffle the hair of Jemmy, “Goes for you too new kid.” Wow, the academy's age range sure had extended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 am

"A puppeteer? Now that's interesting. A fox? Clones?" Jemmy giggled. "Well, you two are just full of surprises."

The elevator door opened and a boy greeted them. Well, it seemed that he welcomed everyone except for Malharon, who he referred to as 'Teach.' Jemmy wondered if Malharon was related to BlackBeard the Pirate, Edward Teach. Jemmy had been good friends with that man.

Pix told the three girls that someone had taken over the school, and that they should stay out of trouble until the new tyrant calmed down.

Before Hydra or Nina could warn him, Pix reached his hand out and ruffled Jemmy's hair. Jemmy allowed this, and giggled. "I don't think I'll need to worry," Jemmy said. Her eyes would suddenly glow a bright orange and her lips would form a smile far too wide for any human to wear. "Because I'm the new Headmistress! Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, a Lord of Chaos, at your service."

Jemmy grabbed Pix's hand in a vice grip and smelled it before wrinkling her nose. No magic on this one. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 am

Nix showed up, fashionably late(or maybe just late) as usual. The elevator doors opened once again as she stepped out and looked around at the small crowd "Nix here, resident genius, robot, weapon maker, all that stuff humans aren't any good at being." she said with a smirk and a glance at Pix. She was betting her little boast would annoy him, just a bit, enough to make him glare. Of course his glare might have been interrupted by the little girl announcing that she was the new leader of HIVE. Nix looked her over for a moment. She definitely couldn't be normal now. She was either completely delusional or way older and more powerful than she looked.

She waved her sonic screwdriver over the girl and frowned. Well this was just great, unknown energy signature, in other words, what more ignorant beings called 'magic'. Of course Nix didn't believe in magic. She believed in applied advanced science that people thought was magic, everything could be explained. Magic was just a poor man's excuse for being ignorant. "So other than the new leader, anything else going on? I see Pix already embarrassed himself."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:01 am

Servants were made to be seen, not heard. Taking every available opportunity to strut was very improper of Nix. The android needed to tone herself down. It's not that he wanted her unhappy, no, oftentimes her dissatisfaction caused even more grief. But was it too much to ask that she exercise constraint? Otherwise these grand entrances and sly teasers could be mistaken as 'acting out'. She was a droid, not a preteen. Save the gloating for when they were in front of the academy's new-

The little girl recaptured Pix's attention as a foreign orange glow emanated from her head. Her face was suddenly twisted, making Hugh anxious to withdraw his hand. Too slow. An abnormal child was to be expected around here. Yet to find out that kid was the Headmistress and a Lord of Chaos - that was a new twist. There came a squeak of terror (possible from himself, but he preferred to think it was Malharon) and Hugh looked over at the other students accusingly. Their facial expressions seemed to confirm the lack of practical jokes here. Which meant this genuine faux pas was all their fault. What kind of friends would let him speak on like that!

"I'm Pix, H-Headmistress." Pix suddenly wasn't so talkative. For a change he was glad to hear Nix's voice try to move the conversation on. You only usually sniffed things that you were considering eating.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 am

The temptation to laugh at Hugh's misfortune was immense, but Hydra managed to keep her composure, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand to avoid laughing; though a few snickers from the situation may have broke through, quietly. Can't fault Hugh though, Hydra herself believed this to be a joke by Malharon, still could be. She was just... less direct about it. Though... a lord of chaos running things. Hopefully that means less classes, and more villainy. Still, poor ol' Pix.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 am

Malharon gathered up his strength and said from the featureless face that would have been all grin. "Of course Pix please have your all student conversation, headmistress I was formerly a powerful warlock, my student killed me in this facility though so I am a mere spirit who helps students interested in magic. Regardless of how many make light of it," glances to Hydra "or who refuse to believe it exists." With that he looked to Nix his eyes accusing her, he turned back to Jemmy and said "the fact I still exist is enough evidence for some."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Nina just watched the events unfold in-front of her, feeling a little out-of-touch with the situation, she wasn't scared of Jemmy because her mother had told her about even more monstrous creatures that thrived in Japan, although she did let out a little smirk at Pix's fear, she had forgotten what Hive was like, and she had missed it too.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Suddenly, the elevator door opened once more, and out walked Kyte. He had told Jemmy he'd be a bit behind, because he had desired to scout the oil rig, since it was HIVE's base of operations. He also had offered to put a bullet in Queen Bee's head, but she said she'd handle the matter herself. Kyte had simply shrugged, and then used his stealth ops training to sneak around the oil rig, looking at how it held up as a tactical point.

Kyte quickly caught up to the group, stepping through until he was walking beside Jemmy. He gave a slight smile to Nina as he walked forward and then looked to Jemmy.

Yeah. These guys...have some of the worst tactical defenses I've ever seen. I suppose you have to trade that for some camouflage, but honestly, this is just terrible. I have yet to check out the base itself, but I'm sure SWAT could infiltrate this place from what I've seen.

Kyte stuck around long enough to see if Jemmy had any response, but then went off in another direction to check out the real base. Kyte with a notepad and sketches was probably an odd sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:33 am

"Pix," Jemmy said with a giggle. "What a strange name."

Jemmy then returned her attention to Malharon. So he was magical in nature, after all. But he was a ghost? Was it possible to eat a ghost? Jemmy certainly hoped so, because his magical aroma was now stronger and more appetizing.

"I'm well aware of the existence of magic, Malharon. I have some magic myself, but I will leave the instruction of such arts to you. You are in charge of all matters magical as far as the Academy is concerned."

Kyte made his loud entrance, as expected. Jemmy smiled. The demon was already complaining about the lack of security. "Would you rather have had the security kill you upon entry, Kyte?" Jemmy giggled to herself. "As of now, Kyte, you are in charge of security for this base. Oh, and before you go, I have a favor to ask of you. Cut my head off, now."

Jemmy wasn't normally afraid of people making power grabs, but it would be a waste of time to deal with any rebellions in the HIVE. It was better to crush any thoughts of challenging Jemmy's authority before they were realized. Jemmy stood calmly and waited for Kyte to behead her.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:52 am

"Awkward..."

The low level speech beneath the breath of Hydra, her arms folded across her chest as she had looked about. Weak defenses? Please! They are in the middle of the sea, the only defense you need is Hydra. This new leadership could be a little odd perhaps, maybe the stand up comedy from Pix and Hydra won't be tolerated so well anymore. But hey! It's worth it, so long as they don't get stuck in magic class with Mal again. He couldn't even teach them how to fly on a broom, just useless magic.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:24 pm

As creepy as their new Headmistress was - Hugh already found himself agreeing with her. Field testing security equipment, instead of looking at the blueprints. The idea was remarkably flawed. Systems would only be eligible for a one-hundred percent pass mark inside an unlucky technician's will. At least a technician was what he assumed Kyte was. Obviously Pix was unaware of the greater number of changes at H.I.V.E. Academy, the whole hierarchy was being remodeled before his eyes. Thank goodness Malhron would never change.

As if wanting to make the worst impression possible, the technician basically slandered HIVE's technical capabilities. Being of a security background himself, Pix was in fierce disagreement about the verdict. Sure he always thought himself right, but this time he knew a little about the subject. The Academy was fine! Hadn't been invaded yet if... uh... Jemmy wasn't counted.

Unbeknownst to him Hydra shared the disagreement. The student body was basically rallied against the hapless technician (if Kitsune was quietly shoved into a closet for the duration of the revolt)! Yet revolution wasn't necessary. It would appear the Headmistress had just ordered a demonstration of sorts - on herself.

"The guillotine game." Pix muttered aside, "My favourite. I usually win." Witnessing a Lord of Chaos' powers first hand. It was a good time to be a spectator rather than a participant.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:21 pm

OOC: Trying to give Ravian, EmmiEmmz, and Ixen a chance to post.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:35 pm

[OOC: I'm waiting for Ixen to post I think lol.]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

The students, besides Nina, seemed to disagree with his statement, giving him faces. His face dropped all emotion as he gazed at them seriously. It was usually the face he made when killing people (The one besides grinning), but, unfortunately, he wasn't permitted to do that.

I can make faces too, children. As I said, I haven't gotten the opportunity to look at the actual base, just the oil rig you hide under. So, perhaps the actual base, as, I'll point out again, I haven't had a chance to look at, will cover your bases.

Emotion returned to his face as he looked to Jemmy, grinning as she asked him to cut her head off.

We both know how that g- Ah, I see. You want them to know. Fine by me.

He drew Noctis, turning to the students and waving it a bit, gesturing to it.

Exhibit A.

He then, in one fluid motion, turned and cut Jemmy's head off with a strong swing. Her blood would spray onto the wall opposite of the one near Kyte's swing, and hear head would fly. However, her head disappeared, and then reappeared on her head, unharmed. Aside from the blood, there was no indication her head had ever been cut off. Kyte sheathed Noctis, gesturing to indicate Jemmy's state.

Exhibit B.

He looked to Jemmy, letting his hands drop.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Nina couldn't help but smile when Kyte was around, although got a little creeped out when he cut Jemmy's head off and her head simply appeared back on her head 'must be for setting an example to any trouble makers...' she thought before she shrugged a little, brushing what just happened off, looking to the blood splatter on the wall and raising her eyebrow a little, in her eyes it almost looked...artistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next