Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Vote_lcapBad Manners (Open, Hive) Voting_barBad Manners (Open, Hive) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Vote_lcapBad Manners (Open, Hive) Voting_barBad Manners (Open, Hive) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bad Manners (Open, Hive)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 am

Ah the Cafeteria. Manic's favorite place in the whole academy. It was a place in which he wasn't constantly put on the spot, or hounded by teachers. He could just be... Manic. He was a rather new recruit, and thus far his attitude has left people wishing he would just dash off somewhere else. But nope! Manic was in the cafeteria. He had his feet up on the table, sat back in his chair as he finished off a burger. On the table, more food. Several trays stacked high with as much food as possible. As a Speedster, he needed lots of energy or he would burn out quick. Whilst many go for seconds, at a rare chance maybe thirds. Manic always went for... twenty seconds, or twenty thirds. He was a hungry dude. Break away from eating, he belched out a large burp. Not bothering to apologize to anyone, no. He just continued with the feast.

tbc
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Nina walked into the Cafeteria and looked around before getting her lunch, the chicken ramen looked nice and so she took a bowl of it, along with a plain scone for dessert, she then looked around for a place to sit, people glaring at her at every table she tried sitting at since she was still considered the newest newbie, so she sat alone at one of the empty tables and ate her lunch there, enjoying the chicken ramen as she stared at her food and sighed, picking up a mouthful of the ramen on her fork then eating it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Finishing off his food, mere seconds it took when he put his mind to it. Manic was going to leave, but. He noticed someone new, a newbie. Someone who unlike Pix, or Lance, or Hydra had written him off as a fool. So, he would approach her table. He pulled out the seat opposite, speaking as he did.

"This seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Nina looked up and blinked "no.." she replied simply, wondering why he would want to sit with her since everyone just seemed to be ignoring her, although it could be that he just needed the chair to take to his group of friends.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:49 am

Manic? Friends? HA! He's Public Annoyance No.1 around here. Pulling out the chair, Manic sat down; kicking back as he propped his feet up on the table. Hands behind his head, acting as support as he leaned his head back. Manic had a rather confident smirk spread across his face, as usual.

"So, dudette. Guessing you're new, huh? Feel like tellin' me what you can do, maybe a name? ...you don't have to but, you know... teeam building experience, and all that useless stuff they teach"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:06 am

Nina nodded with a smile "my name is Nina Vulpes, I'm a Japanese Kitsune...fox woman...but my mother moved to England before I was born, I guess the different diet there caused me to be born like a British red fox rather than a more magical looking white fox or something" she said "my powers are the fact I can turn into a fox, I can also create an orb that stuns my enemies as well as create purple flames on my tails that I can hurl at enemies aaand...I can create five clones of myself" she added as she put the fork into the now empty bowl and two of her tails picked up the scone and broke it in half, feeling she might have been boring Manic with what she was saying "so uhh..what about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm

"Fox thing, sounds cool... Me? Nothing as fancy as that... back to basics with me really, I mean... one second I am here"

In a blur he was now on the other side of the cafeteria, yelling back towards Nina.

"...then over here..."

Another blur and he then all of a sudden appeared sat beside Nina.

"...even over here. Speed is my power, whatever I can think with that, is what I can do. Name's Manic by the way"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Nina nodded "nice to meet you Manic, you seem really cool, I hope we can become friends in the future, trust me, I know how to have fun, us Kitsune are naturals at playing tricks on people and having a good time" she said with a smirk before she took a bite out of one half of her scone.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

"Good to know. Lot of the other guys and gals here are wayyyy too serious for my liking. They need to relax, take a breather for once... have some fun. Villainy doesn't have to be a 24/7 job"

Technically it should be but, try getting Manic to spend all day causing crime... pfft. Kicking back and watching TV sounds a lot less tiring.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 pm

"Hey uhh...I work at a comic book shop called Comics for Fans, it sells anime and manga and comics and stuff, you want to come chill with me after classes today?" said Nina with a friendly smile, glad she was able to make a new friend so far and happy there was at least once decent person in the whole of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:13 am

"Sounds fun. Ran past that place a few times I think, sure beats moping around here, right?"

He had no idea where the comic book store was but... he can find it. Doesn't ake him long to search exactly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 am

Nina smiled "exactly, I've only got one class left before I can go, if you want I could meet you at the entrance or something, or if you want to make your own way there that's fine, I don't want to slow you down or anything" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:18 pm

"Best I meet you there I think... chances are Mal, or Wolf give me a detention or something but... I'll catch up, no worries, Tails"

Yes, a nickname. He gives everyone them. Like Fissure is 'Rocky'. Pix is 'Super Mario', Zero is 'Party Bot' and so on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Nina giggled at the nickname "ok then, see you later I guess" she said before she took her tray away and cleaned it up before heading to class, giving a wave to him before she walked down the hallway to her lesson.

Suddenly she was grabbed by the shoulders and pushed against the lockers, a tall teen smirking at her as he stood next to two smaller teens "hey newbie, I heard you use to eat trash when you first came to Jump" he said in a mocking tone 'damn it' thought Nina, she wouldn't think her need for survival for her first years in Jump would come back to her at Hive "back off jerk!" she said as she gave the teen a square knee in the crotch, causing him to back off and writhe in pain before Nina ran to her lesson 'damn it, now it'll be even tougher to fit in' she thought, when she first came to Jump city she stayed in her fox form for the first couple of years so she could learn how to act human since she'd been raised with only other female Kitsunes and so didn't know how to interact with other humans, where else was she going to find free food other than trash cans, people in Jump threw away lots of good food.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Manic had seen the incident from afar, and well. Rawhide was a jerk, a big jerk. Which is why you got to have silver bullets tucked away, little quips to blackmail others with.

"Alright Yogi, you gotta work on your approach with the ladies"

"Eh?"

"Look, just let Tails be, alright? You wouldn't want me spreading rumours of you getting your ass handed to you by Checkmate now, would ya? I can spread 'em fast too, real fast"

Rawhide grunted, walking off to another class. Manic? He dashed off too. Not to class though, he'll swing by the Pizza place before then. 20-30 seconds it'll take, should do anyway.

OOC: Just used Rawhide as you said a big student, and he seems the biggest or most suitible from the list of HIVE students
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Manners (Open, Hive)   Bad Manners (Open, Hive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Manners (Open, Hive)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next