Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Vote_lcapA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Voting_barA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Vote_lcapA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Voting_barA HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
Ama
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm

It had been quite some time since anybody had heard from or seen Hydra. Her absence was really a mystery to most, well. Not herself or Headmaster, but to everyone else. She had requested some time off, in order to venture back to Atlantis for a while. It didn't exactly go as she had hoped, still banished from the undersea paradise that was once called home. But, Hydra has a new home, the Atlantean has found home in the form of the H.I.V.E. Academy, to which she now returns.

It was a rather dark and murky day in Jump City. Dark clouds had covered the sky, keeping most of the sunshine from slipping through; rain pelting down from the heavens above, splashing down on what lays beneath the clouds. The sea was not too great either, restless as huge waves crashed against the rocks, as well as the Oil Rig that was a mere few miles from the shoreline. The location of the H.I.V.E. Academy, a place believed to be abandoned by most.

A rather large gush of water spat out from sea level, splashing up onto the highest point of the ring. As the wave crashed back down to the sea below, it seems as though it had left a person there. Yes, Hydra. She was sat there, just on the edge of the platform with her feet dangling over the edge. She was dressed in her usual Black/Blue H.I.V.E. wet suit, holding her long pink hair as she squeezed the water out from it. She had been warned about bringing water into the Academy before, though she couldn't help it. It was something that annoyed the staff of the school, who at the very least wanted her to at least try and not make the place an Aquarium. Being back, best to make a good impression. If only to ruin it later.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Nina was currently dog paddling towards the oil rig, her bag in her teeth, being kept afloat by the huge amounts of water-proof sealed bags that carried her books and such, as she got towards the ladder she started to climb up, turning to her human form and adjusting her bag onto her shoulders, once she got to the top she noticed Hydra, having been in a few of her classes she vaguely knew her, using her purple fire from her tails to dry her off as much as she could from water evaporation, she then gave Hydra a friendly smile then walked towards the elevator and pressed the button to call it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Yes, Hydra spotted Nina smile at her, and simply waved back before getting up to her feet. She hadn't really spoken to Nina that much really, only knew her from a few classes. Plus, she was someone who hanged out with Manic, kind of. More than most, and well. Hydra didn't really like that doofus.

"Hey!"

Mia had decided to call out to Nina. She wanted to at least know what to expect when she heads down into the Academy. It's probably changed quite a bit, maybe a few people had left. Maybe some new people joined, it was all new, again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 pm

"What's up?" asked Nina curiously as she looked to Hydra, to tell the truth, he hadn't been to Hive in a while either, she had recently met Kyte who had eventually become her boyfriend and so she had been spending a lot of time with him, she had also been too busy to work a lot at the store too, having been on a break for a while but she had recently started to get back into the roll of things, although getting to Hive and back home was still exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:03 pm

"Nothing really, just returning from an extended break... guessing it's still a 'secret' then, huh?"

Mia had said as she walked over towards Nina. Saves her shouting, really.

"Pix still here? Fissure? Z3R0?"

They were her usual group of friends she hanged about with. There seemed to be a few Clique's before she left, but. She worked well with those three, so hopefully that teamwork would continue. Though, Z3R0 may have been shut down, Pix might have become a Video Game and Fissure... well, he's an ex Titan. Shifty.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Nina chuckled "yeah, still a secret" she said before Mia asked about the other members "I think so...to be honest I haven't been here for a while myself, spending time with my boyfriend and stuff" she said with a smile as she thought about Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 pm

"Oh right..."

It seems as though Mia will find out for herself soon enough. The name Kyte though, that wasn't one she recognized. A HIVE member with someone not a part of HIVE? Seems a little odd, sketchy even. But to each their own.

"Hope they are then, got a bit of a score to settle with a few Titans. Might need a little back up"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Nina nodded "I'll help you if you need any" she said as the elevator doors opened and Nina stepped into the elevator, she hated to be in the cramped elevator but she would only have to put up with it for a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:35 pm

As the elevator doors opened, a little girl was standing inside. She had half-brushed yellow hair reaching down to her simple blue dress. In one hand, she held the string of a red balloon. Looking up at the two villainous teens, the odd, shivering child smiled.

"Hi there. I'm Shivering Jemmy. You two must be students here. I thought I'd let you know that the old Headmaster is gone." She giggled. "Don't worry, he's not dead or anything. He's just taking a vacation. So as of right now, I'm in charger of the HIVE. Isn't that great?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Malharon drifted in the back of the elevator unmoving he looked at his blurry wrist and shook his head. It took too much effort for him to speak to bother reprimanding them. He liked the new leader though very efficient and very powerful. He more than hoped that the old leader would never make it back, he'd sent Wolf to ensure it happened.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:23 am

What the... well this was, interesting. A new leader. Honestly, Hydra couldn't quite believe it, giving Mal a 'Really?' look. This was surely some sort of joke, right? Mal's funny comeback for all the jokes thrown his way a few months ago or something. How on Earth can you seriously take orders from someone who looks about ten? It's madness. Still, this is probably a Classic Mal prank, best to go along with it.

"And the Queen?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:43 am

Nina frowned a little "awwh...Wolf went? That's a shame..." she said before she cheered up a little "but I'm sure Hive is in good hands with you Jemmy" she said happily, she wasn't that surprised by Jemmy, her mother had told her weirder stories from living in Japan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:04 am

"The Queen? Oh, Queen Bee. She didn't look very tasty, so I let her go. I don't think she'll want to come back here, but maybe we'll need a guest speaker sometime."

Jemmy smiled at the other girl's compliment. She really thought that Jemmy would do a good job of running this school? That was reassuring.

The Lord of Chaos looked her two students over from head to toe as the elevator brought them down into the depths of the HIVE Academy. They certainly looked different from each other. She wondered if either of them would taste good. She thought she could smell some magic, but it was hard to say with all this saltwater in the air.

Come to think of it, Malharon smelled kind of magical himself. Jemmy took a step closer to him and smelled his arm for a second before turning back to the two girls.

"So, I want to know my students personally. Since I told you my name, you should tell me who you are. Oh, and tell me what you can do. You know. What powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 am

Damn... that girl had a thing for Mal, what up with that? Sure looked that way at least. Wonder if she is his type, can't imagine a Ghost being too picky. But what was a concern, is that Jemmy seemingly had no knowledge of them. Headmaster knew absolutely everything about them, pretty much anyway. Surprised she wouldn't have asked him before he went on 'vacation'. Oh well! Shame that Jemmy had lead them inside, really. What Hydra can do would have been more interesting outside. Rather than allow Nina to speak first, Hydra sort of butted in, being sure to speak first.

"Guess you can call me; Hydra. Atlantean born, puppeteer of the sea"

Of course Hydra would have preferred to show what she is capable of. But for the time being, it seemed best to keep the water outside the base. Nobody was a fan of her walking through the place dripping wet, never mind conjuring up a water show.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 am

Nina listened to Jemmy and nodded with a smile then looked to Hydra as she spoke, speaking herself once Hydra had finished "my name is Nina Vulpes, but you can call me Nina, I'm a Japanese Kitsune so...pretty much transforming into a fox, fox fire, stun orb and also I can create clones of myself" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)   A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A HIVE Homecoming (Open: HIVE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next