Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Vote_lcapLearning from the best (Hive, Open) Voting_barLearning from the best (Hive, Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Vote_lcapLearning from the best (Hive, Open) Voting_barLearning from the best (Hive, Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Learning from the best (Hive, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Nina had recently received her lesson schedule, surprised to see all the different classes on it, her first class was assassination training with Wolf, she took note how she'd probably need a lot of practice with that since her attacks weren't exactly stealthy and she didn't know any stealthy assassination techniques.

Nina walked into the gym and looked around, folding up her paper schedule and putting it into the pocket of her jeans, a little worried in case she had gotten the wrong room since it seemed that no one was there...although it was an assassination class...they could have all just been hiding...but if she had in fact got the wrong room she didn't want to be shouted at and look like a complete newbie if she found the right room.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Wolf descended from the rafters behind Nina and said softly "a student finally arrives." Wolf was clinging to the wall his skin helping him hide in the darkened room. Wolf moved to the floor and strode forward toward the center of the gym his steps making no sound. Wolf tapped his feet and a couple dummies lowered from the ceiling.
He turned toward her and said "welcome to assassination class covering every method of mundane stealth kill."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Out of nowhere, a sudden blast of water shot just past Wolf, perhaps clipping him just about if anything. Hydra had entered the gym now, a yawn as she approached the two.

"...if you expect me to fly on a broom like Mal, I'm outta' here"

Good ol' Hydra, always knowing how to make a bad first impression.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Nina blinked as the water went past "uhh...hi..." she said, looking to Wolf then to Hydra, glad that she hadn't gone to the wrong room, but she felt that the class might be a little scary, she didn't really want to have water blasted at her by Hydra, nor be shouted at by Wolf if she got something wrong, but she'd just have to grin and bear it if they did, she really needed to learn some good skills, and this was the perfect place to learn them.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Wolf had leapt into the rafters when the doors opened, a habit from outside. He looked at Hydra and said seriously "While I'm not looking for miracles I'd appreciate it if you didn't ruin the sealant on the floor." Wolf dropped down and his tail shifted so it was on his other side one of the dummies had a large hole in the side of its head.
Wolf looked at it and said "quick and silent but unless your trying to make a show the blood is hard to hide." Wolf looked at them and asked approaching."how many have either of you killed that someone didn't catch?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Nina looked to the ground, soon realizing that she was more than the newbie "n...none, I haven't even killed anyone before" she said, to be fair she had spent her first two years in Jump City in her fox form and so had no need to kill anyone, but then for the past year, it had also been pretty peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm

"Thousands of people get dragged out to sea each year, how am I meant to keep count? Hmm? ...more than newbie anyway"

Hydra said with a light smile as she stood there, off to one side of Nina. Hydra had her arms folded across her chest, stood there with a rather smug stance. She always believed she knew it all, a smart ass. And a new teacher? Pfft... he's in for some back talk.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 am

Wolf smiled at Hydra and said "very good so you personally have killed more than twenty within a day." Wolf turned and began to walk away. He stated clearly, "I prefer hunting metas and aliens within military facilities. They let their guard down trusting the bases security. That sort of thing makes me sick. So I kill them sometimes 20-30 counting normals within hours. The key isn't killing them though, its that I've only been seen a few times."
Wolf turned toward Hydra and said happily "as the resident expert assassinate one of these dummies without Nina or myself catching you. See the two of us would be like a base after finding one normal dead. My class is practical no need for paper. It's all about fun!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:45 am

Nina smiled when Wolf said it was all about fun, glad that she wouldn't get shouted at if she couldn't use the right technique or anything, Nina's ears twitching and ready to hear the slightest of sounds.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 am

"Well, the stealthy approach... not really my thing. I kind of like to put on a show, make a few waves..."

It isn't for everyone. It's hard to be stealthy when you're entire power set is based on the elements. Very tricky indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 am

Wolf walked up to Hydra and asked. "Power over water and air correct? I assume complete mastery right?" Wolf was hoping he was or his next point would be useless. "What composes 70% of your bodies? What do you require to survive? Could you not simply stop the air from moving into your opponents lungs and let them suffocate, or draw the water from their very body to dehydrate and mummify them on the spot?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:37 am

Nina listened to Wolf, starting to wonder how her fox fire would be stealthy, yes she could use her fox fire orb to stun her opponents but it would still be pretty loud and they could just call for help, Nina trying to learn what she could from Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 pm

"Where's the fun in that? I suppose I could, if I wanted to but... I'd rather leave the person alive, on the brink. Staring up as I walk away, knowing... that I'm better than them!"

A confident, arrogant smirk had come across the face of Hydra. She was a real show off at times, which at times can work in her favour, and other times... not so much.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Wolf said walking up to her. "It's about assassination in this class I understand the joy of causing grievous injury and leaving someone debilitated for life on the brink of death letting them watch as you slaughter all their friends. But sometimes an assignment calls for a more tactical approach. Your target may not even be aware of you before you kill them. That is true assassination. There is no joy besides the thrill of hunting them down." Wolf sounded like he enjoyed hunting humans a lot.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Nina started taking mental notes from what Wolf was saying, trying to pick up any tips to how she could be stealthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the best (Hive, Open)   Learning from the best (Hive, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning from the best (Hive, Open)
Page 1 of 1