Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
HIVE LIVE (Open) Vote_lcapHIVE LIVE (Open) Voting_barHIVE LIVE (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

HIVE LIVE (Open)

Go down 
+3
Ama
Emmz
DivingDart
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Morale was a fragile thing. Festivals were a good way to instill harmonious vibes into the general public, by openly celebrating crime prevention. Reminding Jump City that they had their own personal Defenders of Justice. Citizens could sit back, relax, and admire the splendor of their Utopian society.

Until an inevitable malcontent appears to sour the occasion.

Then the only message was of vulnerability. How anyone, anywhere, anytime may be targeted. The Mayor, with his optimistic Festival de Heroes the other day, was severely wounded. Despite every precaution, the city's government had been outwitted in resourcefulness. Now the people were afraid. Now was the time for them to be reminded who their representatives were.

Jump Police Department were on the case. Investigations into the mysterious assailant were already underway; the Chief of Police claimed. A press conference had been called, and now the man was utilising every bit of professional rhetoric to put his audience at ease.

"Our Mayor is recovering. The burn ward at the ICU are very hopeful of that. We often forget that medical science has kept pace with the technology of warfare and terrorism. As is true for forensics. This madman will be not remain anonymous for long. And when that happens, my men and the Titans will be at his door. There is no villain in Jump City, no criminal, solo or organised, who can remain in activity for long."

Upon this fateful promise a large plasma screen, broadcasting to the larger crowd, transformed in picture. A bright yellow and black honeycomb-shaped logo appeared.

zzt "That's the signal guys, shake a leg. I want to see Cricket try and top this." zzt
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 pm

A female voice chuckles "ah it feels good to stretch my villain legs a little" she muttered before she and her clones fired small purple flames along the walls, the whole room lighting up in purple fire on certain spots on the wall which created writing in specified areas "GUESS WHO!!" was what the words said, something to further put down the morale of the humans and instill fear to them, Nina trying to resist making a huge entrance as she knew the others might want to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm

For the time being, Hydra could be found atop one of the near buildings in Jump City close to the Police Department building. She was stood on the edge, watching out for any Titan activity before the HIVE launch an attack. And well, it was boring. She couldn't help but mumble to herself.

"Who put Pix in charge anyway? Huh? There are far better people for the ro- Crap!"

Stupid signal being so inconvenient with ones ranting. Hydra took a run up to the edge of the building, leaping off of it and into the air. Beneath her a stream of water formed, like a wave, and she was surfing it. She surfed towards the Police Building, and crashed through the the window of the room in which the press conference was held. The wave splashed over the police and press in the room, whilst Hydra had stood in front of the window, triumphant.

"...sorry about the water, yea"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Sabrina walked past the police station where Hydra had just crashed through one of their walls and smiled, approaching the bank that stood not to far away. She licked her thumb and flipped through the pages of her sketch book. She stopped at a page with a large three headed beast.

HIVE LIVE (Open) Chimera

It smashed through the double doors and landed in the middle of the main room, each head roaring loudly, sending people cowering and running for cover. Those who tried to run past it where caught by the outer two heads or stricken by the snake headed tail. Azraya flew in silently, followed by Sabrina who was flipping nonchalantly through the pages of her note book. She walked up to the counter as if there wasn't a giant purple creature tearing apart the building. As soon as she reached the glass guarded counters of the tellers she slammed the note book shut, causing the bald quivering man behind the counter to jump as if he had been bitten by a snake.

"Please, just take the money, just let us go! Call off your creature, please!" the man begged, even opening up the drawer and getting down on his knees as he attempted to push the money through to the witch.

"Who said I wanted the money?" Sabrina asked, her face still a blank careless mask. Azraya landed on the counter and hissed at the attendant, causing him to shrink back in fear.

"It seems this little man is afraid of spiders. Well, we wouldn't want him to soil himself over something as silly as a chimera, now would we?" Azraya purred into Sabrina's mind. Sabrina smiled evilly and flipped open a page in her notebook that was filled with a swarm of small red and black spiders with unusually long fangs. She leaned on the counter,"You know what the most common fear I've seen is?" she asked as her hand began to glow, drawing the insects from the page. "It seems a lot of people are afraid of spiders or snakes. Well, my pet and I wouldn't want to scare you with something as silly as a mythical beast, so we decided to let you have a bit of an early Halloween scare." with that she brushed the spider under the glass and as the approached the man they began to grow larger and larger till they were as large as Azraya. The poor man shrieked and fell to the ground swatting at the spiders while others were either trying to help him, or standing in complete fear that they would be next.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Another thing bursted trought the place but this time it came out from underneath the interior ground at first nothing seemed to hang in it but then an unusual but cute young lizard like alien removed off her camouflage.From not having a perfect meal in the way the odd creature lizard long and sticky tongue grabbed the whole cash machine and engulfed it with somes metallic munching noises who were now fading in her stomach making things look abnormal and gross about the mysterious alien female being.

Her head spun at the others evil dudes who had crashed into this building as the frighten men came to try of getting rid of those rampaging spiders and obviously didnt understood few of his words.Even with the others peoples under shelter in here something fun was on it was easy to know with what those bad guys were doing inside this place well kinda though somes glances of the HIVE would problably made towards the odd lizard skinned girl.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Finn had ran into the Police Department and burst into the Police Lounge. Officers were talking, laughing, eating donuts, and lounging around. That was until Finn had entered the place. He was 14 and tall for his age but looked young.

Police Officer: "Look at the young teen, thinking he can just burst into here and scare us. My toenails are scarier then you, kid."

Finn didn't talk. But as if in response, he sent his hands out toward one of them. Oil came out of his fingers and splattered against the officer. It sent him to the wall and stuck him there. Oil started leaking out of Finn's fingers.

"I call this one...the Oil Whip..."

He had swung his hands and the oil leaking from his fingers went and smacked another police officer. It made a big red mark on his face. The last officer stood with his gun pointed toward Finn.

Officer: "STAY WHERE YOU ARE! OR I WILL BE FORCED TO SHOOT!"

Finn had only smiled before his eyes turned black. His body turned into oil and seaped over to the officer. He covered his legs and then covered him entirely for a few seconds. Then Finn went off and formed back into his 14 year old body.

"Don't ever...mess with me. Even though I messed with you! Hehe!"

Finn had taken out his HIVE communicator.

"Guys...I've taken care of these Police Duds in the lounge."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:51 pm

"Copy, Oil-Boy. While you're back there, see if you can raid their arsenal. We need a restock."

In ten minutes the police district had been thrown into little short of chaos. While Kitsune had spooked the crowd, Hydra sent them rushing for the exits. To plan, Pix had those covered. H.I.V.E. drones stood sentinel where police guards once patrolled, sealing the rooms. The city's most prestigious and secure bank, enjoying close proximity to the station, was now under assault. And where were Jump's finest? A few were making Swiss cheese of Pix.

"Ow, quit it." The bullets stung as they bit into his pixel-composed body, yet Hugh levitated ever closer to the podium. The TV screen dissolved into a shower of squares, which then proceeded to swarm the Chief of Police. Pix apprehended the man's microphone, whilst pushing him back with a quick face-kick.

"Hello- testing, testing. Hello. There's no cause for pan- ah no one will buy that. SHUT UP! Better. We're with HIVE academy. You know - the people the Titans have never ever been able to stop. In a move of tactical brilliance, we decided to attack you in this unsafe and highly vulnerable police headquarters. We've also decided to start a little fund. No one gets out of here without contributing. Understand?"

In all honesty Hugh figured they had about ten minutes before some heroes showed up. But with the students in such large numbers, it didn't worry him as much as it would usually. Plus, they had already achieved one of their core directives. Instilling fear.

"By the way, is there anyone from the press here? Great, my name is Pix. And you spell that with an 'x'. The rest of these guys you can just put down as my 'team' or 'posse'. I'm like their leader." Or something. De-facto at any rate. Well he thought so.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 pm

The Ninas grumbled "hey don't take all the credit!" the five yelled at the same time before pouting, copying each other's exact movements and words before they all faded until the origional Nina was left and she walked up next to Pix "I'm Nina, N-I-N-A, or if you want a cooler name go with my codename Kitsune, that's Kit-sune with an e" she said before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Morpha really did not like the cold. It wasn't cold enough to start freezing her, but that didn't mean she wasn't uncomfortable. Fortunately she was nice and bundled up. She had been living in a hotel for the most part while still trying to get used to life as a human. It wasn't easy, someone had told her that she needed a job to continue getting green paper which she needed for various things. So she had been out 'job hunting' as the humans called it.

Not being able to read yet made this incredibly difficult. Which also explained why she strolled into the Police Department to look for a job, not knowing what one looked like as she walked in and... was greeted by a total mad house! Morpha was totally confused as to what was going on, there was a giant creature causing a ruckus, there had been water used apparently...

Mo looked up suddenly as the ringleader made his speech, having no idea what he was talking about. Judging by how everything was a mess, and this guy was making demands, these must have been one of those criminal people Mo had briefly heard of. Well, someone should really get the police! Ignoring the irony of that thought as she started walking toward the group. "Well, Mo doesn't agree with that Pix person! You and friends should be ones to contreebute fun!" Mo said and had she a better grasp on english, it may have been a nifty speech. But it came out more as funny.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Hearing the voices of both Pix and Nina in an attempt to take the credit for such an elaborate plan, Hydra couldn't help but throw her fin into the ring. She walked on over, standing between the two. A bit of a nasty glare about her, these were her teammates after all, but they needed a good talking to.

"I don't know if you two have noticed yet, but we're attacking a Police Station... NOT stealing Candy from a baby. Any moment now, a group of Titans are going to show up and see you two, bickering over who's name gets said on television. How about you two start spreading a little fear, introducing a little anarchy, huh? Tails and Mario arguing is nothing to be frightened of... get to work"

Yes, Hydra had stepped up, spoken up amongst the group to take charge. Clearly those two were far to vain and selfish to lead a group, selfish and driven by pushing up their own self wor-

"Plus, neither of you have a face for TV, whereas I do"

Well... Hydra would leave the two with a cheesy smile, a casual, playful flick of the hair and then she would walk away, blasting a group of three officers through a wall, leading to the hallway; thanks to the force behind a gush of water.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Sabrina had her beast crash the teller's glass with a heavy paw and quickly scooped up as much cash as possible. The HIVE (and herself) could always use a bit of extra funding. Evil bases had their bills to pay....or something like that anyway.... She piled as much cash into er back pack as she could and then started shoving it into her pockets. One of the braver employees attempted to grab her from behind and Azraya quickly pounced on him. Scratching and tearing at his face. The winged Siamese then landed behind Sabrina, watching the others with a hateful glare in her eyes.

"Ok, I think this will be more then enough to take care of our finances. Lets go see what the rest of the team is up to."
The witch jumped through the smashed in window and climbed onto the back of her terrifying beast. The three headed monster roared viciously as it spread its wings, smashing several support columns and then crashed through the ceiling as it took to the air. It glided over to the police station and swooped low, causing many to duck and cry out in fear. The creature's tail even snatched up a tall man. Sabrina jumped off the animal's back and landed solidly on the ground in front of the police station. Walking casually through the large group of onlookers and press as if she hadn't even noticed that every HIVE member worth their membership was attacking the city's finest. She walked up to the doors as Hydra told Pix and Nina off about hogging the glory to themselves when there was a strong chance the Teen Titans would be showing up soon. She smirked at the two, in an almost mocking way. "Are we letting the attention get to ourselves? Really, we do have more to be done before we start telling every one just who is who. And Kit, I really don't think its a clever idea to be telling them your real name. Next thing you know Titans will be arresting you in your own comic shop." the witch warned. She glanced up at the huge purple monster that still flew above the heads of the panicked civilians and smiled to herself. Forget trying to earn the Titans trust. That plan had been taking to long and wasn't getting results fast enough. Now this, this was what she had been craving since she learned she had powers. Full scale evil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Even with thw unknown lizard girl appearance none of them caught intersting in eying her nor she couldnt understand them at all but theirs movements and attacking basics could easily tell that in here mischief was growing so it made the odd chick participate into this giant mess to come.Grinning to herself she scampered up to a wall by the use of her amphibians sticky hands and wondered of around this messed up room spooking up citizens for the fun of it with her green skinned face.

On that moment she holded the sight of Mo who came up in there not still getting what every of them tryed to speak about which made Chrissy reaction funnier but really serious as a unexpected boulder fell on the heroic female squashing her from under who did made the lizard alien chuckled oddly and quietly landing to those others members.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:10 pm

((OOC: Skipping Kipping.))

Following the example he'd set, Kitsune set about stealing her own limelight. Pix ignored her. This was not unexpected, she was the attention-seeking type. Yet the Yokai and Sprite-Man were quickly set upon by Hydra. Her arrival was met with an unwelcoming glare (>_>), bringing with her an air of authority that Pix had already 'called dibs' on.

It was Hydra's last statement which saved her from the allegations of 'killjoy'. Hugh shook his head, “With humour like that, she should start ending on 'wakka wakka'.” Sabrina also turned up to continue the rebuke. By then Pix was beginning to get self-conscious of their audience. It was hard to let these challenges go without correction.

He scoffed, “Oh, we're suppose to believe you don't care about the media? Absolute bull. If I went over there and told them we were dating, you'd see the necessity of getting facts straight beforehand.” (^_^) While banter and bickering my seen detrimental to the team effort, it was how H.I.V.E. students operated. Pix trusted that his comrades would come to his aid, regardless of how much they got on each others' nerves.

The previously mentioned fund was being collected by some more HIVE drones. They coaxed citizens into charity with their weapons. All that remained was to subdue the remnants of police resistance, and await the Titans. Had they not miraculously caught Jump City's Defenders on a holiday. But suddenly an unknown figure came forth.

A member of the crowd spoke with obvious defiance against them, but in such poorly chosen words she inspired smugness instead of fear. Finally! - An unexpected twist that was welcome, “Fun?” (>.<) Pix snickered, “Well we were thinking of making a piñata. You volunteering? I-” A shadow caused Hugh to jump back. He needn't have bothered. The falling rock had been meant for the stranger, not him. Another welcome surprise.

A small dust-cloud made it momentarily uncertain whether the remonstrator had been crushed or not. Though Pix felt it safe in assuming so. Looking up, he sighted the likely culprit to this comical ending. A strange reptilian creature, clinging to the ceiling.

“Well that's one way to handle disagreement. Kitsune, go see what our friend wants.” Said Hugh, giving a casual order. No reason he had to find out himself. Delegation was the privilege of command.

((OOC: Right, I'm assuming that HIVE don't know Chrissy, and have left Morpha's fate ambiguous. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.))
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 am

Nina pouted when she was seemingly told off by Hydra then chuckled at Sabrina's comment "that's okay Kyte has been looking for a chance to destroy them for a long while, maybe he'd finally get his chance, if they were smart then they'd stay away" she noted before she looked to Pix as he gave her an order and rolled her eyes "bossy boots..." she muttered under her breath before she walked towards the reptilian being "HEY! ARE YOU A TITAN!?" she called up casually as she stared at the being.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Finn had heard Nina's yell even from the lounge. He talks into his HIVE communicator.

"Way to be subtle Kitsune...."

Finn had talked in a sarcastic tone toward her. He makes his way through the hallways, trying to find the armory or arsenal. He actually finds it and it is packed with weapons. Footsteps could be heard down the hall. Finn jumps into the armory room, closes the door, and pushes his hands up. Oil gushes out of his palms and hit the ceiling. The oil retracts, making Finn go up on the ceiling and stick. The door to the armory opens and a police man with a vest and a shotgun on, comes into view. Finn comes down behind him and uses one hand to oil him up. The other hand is keeping Finn stuck to the ceiling. The man is in a oil cocoon and Finn sticks him to the ceiling. Finn then jumps down and takes his bag off. His red eyes reflected off the metal floor as he filled his bag up with guns and grenades. He also spots some duffle bags hung up on the side.

"Heh....who says Crime never pays?"

Finn gets the duffle bags and loads them up with all sorts of weapons. He then comes out of the armory holding 2 duffles bags, and a big bookbag on his back. He's loaded with supplies and weapons. He's like a walking arsenal. Finn speaks into his HIVE communicator.

"All right guys. I'm loaded up on weapons...What next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HIVE LIVE (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE LIVE (Open)   HIVE LIVE (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIVE LIVE (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next